Virtual Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, it was the thought of the scenes in the VR set, the thought of it turning him and his wife on so much. She wished she could watch them fucking; her wearing the headset and begging a boy 20 years younger to come inside her, while her husband instead filled her hot, wet.... fuck. She had to get Rick out of here so she could use her dildo. But if he left, the headset would go with him. And so would her chance of watching Annie finger herself while she....

"Hey Rick," she said suddenly, "couldn't you leave this here for a few more days." She fixed him with same smile that she'd seen Annie use. But rather than melting him, he seemed oblivious to it on her face, making her even more angry at the young housewife.

Rick was shaking his head, "what if my wife asked where it was?"

"I could send you this video," she offered. She hadn't meant to let him have it, one last fig leaf to the sisterhood at work. But if Annie was always such a bitch, she deserved it to be spread round the office.

But Rick was still shaking his head, although now that look was back in his eyes. "I want something else." he said.

Rebecca felt a little shiver. He didn't mean... did he? He was twice her age. She was opening her mouth to tell him to fuck off when he continued, "I want to be here."

Rebecca paused, thoughts racing. She couldn't accuse him of perversion when this was precisely what she had planned to do herself. And it certainly wasn't unappealing, the thought of seeing Annie being watched by this man who lusted after her, this older man that she despised, watching as she pushed her fingers into her pussy.

"Yes." she nodded. "Ok."

Annie had been distracted the next week at work, even to the extent that when one of the managing directors had mildly criticised her, she'd been flustered. It had sadly not seemed to cause any permanent harm to her career, in fact judging by the expression on her boss's face he'd enjoyed the experience of flustering the flirtatious young woman. But still, Rebecca could see that her instructions were clearly starting to have some effect. She layered on the anticipation by dropping hints into the conversation about how amazing she was finding the device.

They had arranged for Annie to come round at 7pm on the Friday night - and Rebecca suggested that Rick arrive straight after work to get everything set up. He'd wait in her bedroom until Rebecca had put the headset on Annie. He arrived promptly, and it was a good thing too as Annie arrived a good half hour early whilst they were mixing up some extra strong cosmopolitan cocktails. She pushed Rick into her bedroom with the two-thirds empty vodka bottle before running to answer the insistent doorbell.

"I'm sorry that I'm a bit early," Annie said. "I just enjoy our chats so much." She was dressed in a sheer silk blouse, with a black lacy skirt. It wasn't slutty, exactly, but it wasn't work wear either. It kind of looked like she'd got dressed up for a date.

"Yes, me too," agreed Rebecca, not missing her glance at the headset as they sat down on the sofa. "I thought that as it was a Friday night, we should celebrate in style, here," and she handed her the cocktail.

"Oh is this a cosmopolitan? They are my favourite!" Annie cooed, and took a big gulp. "Oh that feels good. It's been an awful week, you know."

"Yes, I know. I saw Dave criticising you..." said Rebecca.

"Oh that's not half of it. Do you know what happened?" Annie had finished her cocktail already, obviously nervous. Rebecca poured her another, inclining her head.

"I've been doing what you said... you know, abstaining," confessed Annie. "And it's been so hard. Do you know what I was thinking of when I gave Dave the wrong document? How big his cock would be if I sucked on it."

"No!" Rebecca's gasp of surprise was real.

"Yes! I know it was awful of me, but I haven't masturbated for days now. I can't help it. I'm thinking of being fucked all the time. I'd do anything to get a hard cock inside me."

Behind Annie's head, a movement in the door caught Rebecca's eye. Rick was standing in the doorway, empty vodka bottle in his hand. Fortunately, Annie had her back to the door, so didn't see him. Rebecca glared at him and he sheepishly backed out of the room.

"Your husband hasn't noticed?" Rebecca asked, to keep Annie distracted.

Annie laughed cynically. "Oh no, of course not. I'm at the peak of my cycle, if Ian was serious about having a kid he should be desperate to fuck me tonight. Or at least this weekend. But when I told him I was coming here, he just nodded and said he was going to be working all weekend."

"I'm sorry," said Rebecca, and she meant it.

"Oh, I know it will work out. We do have sex, just not at the best times. I just wish that he'd do what I wanted. I don't understand it -- you see how I get Dave to give me anything I want at work. But with my own husband..." Annie drowned her cocktail, and with the last of Rebecca's sympathy vanishing she poured her a third. She could see the alcohol starting to take effect. Maybe that's why she hadn't noticed Rick earlier.

"Well, if you are feeling that frustrated, maybe you should use the headset after this drink," she told Annie, causing the blonde to down the third cocktail.

"Ready!" she exclaimed, getting to her feet a little unsteadily.

"Now remember," said Rebecca as she caught her and guided her to the floor. "You need to not touch yourself for as long as possible. That way the orgasm will be even better." Annie nodded and Rebecca felt a tingle at the thought of her eventual desperate masturbation, chasing an orgasm that she'd been denied by Rebecca herself all week.

Rebecca clipped the headset onto Annie's head and checked that she really couldn't see anything but the screen. Then she turned her attention to the screen to select the 'mega creampies' clip.

"Can I have the massage one," slurred Annie. Rebecca shook her head as she moved the selection down. She'd made the cocktails strong, but still.

"Ok," she told Annie, "just click the trigger when you are ready for it to start." And she turned towards the door to fetch Rick, only to find him already inside the room, rubbing the mound in front of his trousers. She glared at him, and said loudly to Annie, "have a good time!" before she loudly opened and closed the door.

As the door clicked closed, she pulled Rick over to sit on the sofa. From there the two of them had a clear view of the young housewife kneeling on the floor in front of them. Rebecca had expected her to click to start the clip immediately, but instead Annie surprised her by starting to unbutton her blouse. She heard Rick suck his breath in next to her and she shot him a warning glance. He had the same glazed look in his eyes as when he was watching the video and he was raptly following Annie's movements as she finished unbuttoning the blouse. Not only following with his eyes, Rebecca realised, he was unbuttoning his own shirt. Rebecca opened her mouth to say something, but then realised that with the clip not started, anything she said would be clearly audible to Annie.

Annie, meanwhile, had placed her folded blouse on the floor, and had unclipped the black lace bra. She then took off her high-heels and unpeeled her skirt from around her waist. Rick's trousers dropped into an untidy pile with his shirt. Rebecca glanced at these two half-naked colleagues in her own living room, the young blonde Annie in black stockings and a black lacy thong being watched wolf-like by the normally placid IT technician nearly old enough to be her father. Despite the danger of the situation, or maybe because of it, she could feel her pussy soaking through her own panties under her dress.

Finally, Annie clicked play and the scene of the massage parlour filled the TV screen. The actress on the screen was sitting on the edge of the massage bed, and Annie shuffled backwards until she was mirroring her pose on the sofa, between Rebecca and Rick. Rebecca nervously shuffled to the nearby armchair, happy that the tinkling music of the scene masked any sounds she might make. Rick seemed oblivious, merely staring at the semi-naked woman sat next to him. Rebecca finally got his attention and waved at him to move back off the sofa, which he did reluctantly, choosing however to settle on the floor right in front of it.

After giving the viewer enough time to soak in the atmosphere, the masseuer entered the scene and greeted the actress with the phrase Rebecca remembered, "Ah yes, I see that your husband has bought you the full inside and out relaxation package. An excellent choice! Are you ready to get started?"

"Oh I am," sighed Annie. Rebecca could see her hand moving almost subconsciously towards her breasts a couple of times before she recovered and clamped them back down on the edge of the sofa. Rebecca smiled and allowed her hand to run up underneath her skirt. There was no need for her to abstain while Annie tortured herself! But she'd worn the skirt deliberately; at the same time as starting to rub herself she fished her phone out and started recording, she wanted a memory of this event for later.

"I should explain," the masseur was continuing. "That this massage looks to ensure that you relax completely, that all your cares are washed away. It will penetrate deeper than normal massages, but I've never had a customer leave unsatisfied."

The dialogue was corny, there was no denying it, but Annie seemed to be eating it up. Her gaze, as shown on the TV, kept running up and down the muscular actor's body, lingering each time a little bit longer on the bulge at his waste, which seemed barely covered by the towel he had wrapped around him. She was clearly impatient to get started.

"You are of course, in full control," said the masseur. "If at anytime you want me to stop, you only have to say so. The safe word is 'cactus'. But I do remind you, that your husband has bought you our most expensive package and you really should try and get the biggest benefit from it."

"I'm not going to stop you," breathed Annie. "Although Ian doesn't know exactly what kind of massage he's booked..." Oh how naughty, thought Rebecca. Maybe Annie's flirting with her colleagues wasn't all self-serving career advancement after all.

The masseur had now gently pushed the model down onto the massage bed, and Annie had followed the movement, coming to rest on her arms, her face turned directly towards the leering Rick, only centimetres away. The sweet smile on her face showed she had no idea of her colleague's gaze of naked lust. Rebecca's rubbing of her panties got harder and she bit her lip to stifle a moan. Annie was gazing into one of the virtual mirrored walls, and a reflection of the masseur's tight arse was shown on the TV as he leant over the model massaging her shoulders.

"Mmmm..." said Annie, flexing her shoulders, clearly hoping for the feeling of warm hands that Rebecca had promised her. Rick had now pulled down his pants and had let his cock stand out, seemingly unconcerned of Rebecca filming him. Or maybe he'd completely forgotten she was there. Indeed, he was transfixed with Annie's body and mirrored the masseur's pose, standing up and leaning over her, breathing in the scent of her hair.

If Annie only knew that she was staring at his bare arse, maybe it would have affected her mood. But she wasn't, and Annie could see her squeezing her legs together, squirming to try and get some friction between her thighs. But her hands remained flat at her sides, just like those of the actress' reflection in the mirrors. The masseur was working his way down the actress' body, working on the lower back, and then the calf muscles before moving back up to her thighs. As he moved, Rick copied him, taking in every inch of Annie's body while occasionally giving his cock a stroke.

When the masseur started kneading the model's butt cheeks, Rebecca saw Annie clenching her muscles in mimicry of what was happening on screen. It must have been quite a sight for Rick, leant over her and with a clear view of how the thong barely covered her. Rebecca shifted her hips to allow herself to run an index finger over the wrinkled skin of her own arsehole. The moans of the actress were now accompanied by those of Annie, although these were full of unsatisfied frustration. Despite buying into the nonsense Rebecca had said, she was clearly finding not being able to touch herself frustrating. Rebecca smiled, she was clearly going to crack any moment.

On the screen, the masseur pulled at the model's shoulder. Gently and insistently turning her onto her back. Maybe Annie had her eyes closed, but she didn't seem to notice immediately and stayed lying on her front. Rick though, even with his back to the TV, did know what was meant to be happening and to Rebecca's horror reached his own hand out and pulled on Annie's shoulder.

She expected a scream, a ripping off of the headset and angry recriminations. Possibly even threats of calling the police. The instant seemed to stretch out, Rebecca frozen in place, one hand holding the phone pointing at the pair on the sofa and the other underneath a soaked pair of panties. And then, unbelievably, Annie turned over.

Rick's hands immediately followed the path of the masseur's beat for beat perfect compared to the TV. He kneaded her shoulders, worked his way down her sides, gently pressed on her stomach before moving up to cover the two beautiful breasts from which his eyes had never wandered. Annie was sighing in contentment, and gasped as he touched her nipples, arching her back and pushing her breasts against his hands.

Rebecca was amazed, both at the fact that apparently Annie now fully believed that her own brain was tricking her and also that Rick hadn't been exaggerating when he said he'd memorised the movements from the TV. She knew that she probably should put a stop to this, that it was incredibly risky, but her hand had pulled her panties to one side and was rubbing her clit with an audible sound. The squelch and slap of her labia under her hands seemed as loud as gunfire to her, although the two on the sofa didn't hear it at all.

Rick took Annie's right nipple in his mouth and gently sucked on it. "Yesss..." she moaned and twisted her head so that she could directly see the masseur working on her nipple with the headset. "Oh, that's so good." Moving his way up her body, Rick copied the butterfly kisses of the masseur to nuzzle under her neck. Maybe if Annie hadn't been so drunk, Rick's unfamiliar smell would have caused her to realise what was going on. But when the masseur leaned above the visor, she eagerly reached her neck out and kissed Rick deeply.

"Fuck," she murmured as Rick and the masseur started working their kisses back down her body. "That stupid little slut was right. It actually does feel real." The last shred of sympathy that Rebecca had for her disappeared and she shifted in her chair to make sure that her phone had the best angle on Rick slowly kissing down Annie's chest, pausing once more to suck at both nipples before moving down to the stomach, to the thighs, the inner thighs and then agonisingly further down again. But as they worked down to her feet, the hands of the masseur on the TV screen, and Rick on her sofa brushed down the sides of their respective lovers and, catching in the waistband of their panties, pulled them down.

Rebecca had no idea how Annie rationalised this seemingly impossible event in her mind, but somehow she did, lifting her hips to allow Rick to peel her thong down her thighs and kicking it off her feet. Almost immediately Rick's kisses started rising back up the inside of her leg and both the actress and Annie didn't resist as their legs were spread wider. Annie was now transfixed staring down via the headset at the top of the masseur's head as it drew ever closer to the model's mound, but Rebecca was staring at Annie's glistening pussy just a couple of metres away and the back of her colleague's head as it moved towards it.

Ricks kisses crossed Annie's inner thighs until he was knelt between her knees, his mouth centimetres away from her. Rebecca imagined his hot breath against Annie's lips, imagined the quivering of her labia as she waited. And then from Annie's gasp, knew that his tongue had licked along her slit. "Oh yes," Annie moaned. "Like that. Lick me like that. Oh fuck, this is so much better than Ian."

That last sentence seemed to spur Rick on to attack her clit with even faster titillations, and Annie's hips bucked and bounced beneath him. Rick had to grab her to stop her falling from the sofa, but lost in the sensations, Annie didn't seem to notice this break from the porn clip. Indeed, she even reached out and placing her left hand on the back of his head, pulled Rick's mouth harder against her pussy. Rebecca could see her wedding ring showing amongst Rick's greying hair and rubbed her clit furiously.

Eventually, the masseur sat up, and grabbing the model behind her knees pulled her down the table towards him. Rick did the same and Rebecca's breath caught in her throat. Annie wasn't going to let him... was she? The masseur had pulled the towel to one side and his large cock had come to rest on top of the model's stomach, reaching up towards her navel. Rebecca shifted to the side to get a better view of Rick and Annie, who were now mirroring the pose on the TV. Rick's cock wasn't anywhere near as big as the porn star's of course, but Annie didn't seem to care, as she bit her lip and moaned to herself. Rick slowly rocked his hips backwards and forwards, rubbing his cock across and between the swollen lips of Annie's pussy. With each stroke, the tip of his dick nudged her clit and little tremors shot up through Annie's body to burst with a moan from her mouth. Her juices were glistening on his shaft and Annie had started rocking her own hips to grind herself against him. Rick turned and saw Rebecca filming him and started, but then the feeling of Annie's pussy against his cock caused him to moan. In perfect time with the masseur -- how long had it taken him to practise this? -- he reached out and squeezed Annie's breast.

"Do you want me to put it in?" Rebecca almost jumped -- the masseur and Rick had spoken almost at the same time. From where Rebecca sat, Rick's question was by far the loudest, but for Annie it would have been drowned out by the speakers in the headset.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me like my husband can't!" she moaned loudly and Rick grinned as he reached down and pushed the tip of his cock inside her. Rebecca had pulled her panties to one side and was jamming her own fingers into herself, once more regretting not having her dildo with her. She tried to match Rick's slow, rhythmic strokes, that in turn matched the masseur on the video.

Annie was moaning and mewling without pause now, arching her back to push Rick's cock as deep inside her as she could, looking down to where she saw the masseur's cock entering the model's vagina, but Rebecca's phone clearly showed Rick's dick piercing her cunt. "Fuck me," she started to chant. "Fuck me!"

The rhythm had picked up now, and both Rick and the masseur were close to full speed. Rick was grunting, but Rebecca was impressed with his technique. She once more wondered about the games he and his wife played, and she wondered if he'd let her watch. The thought pushed her closer to her orgasm and she added a third finger to the two she was already using to masturbate with.

Annie was getting close herself, her moans a grunted "don't stop, don't stop." Rick seemed willing to oblige and lifted her legs up onto his shoulders. His cock was covered in Annie's juices, and Rebecca felt a tremor at the sound of it sliding in and out of her. The act was itself illicit, adultery, but to be watching it... Rebecca moaned once more.