Virtual Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By now even the masseur on the screen was starting to draw ragged breaths, and grunted out, "where do you want me to come?" At this Annie started bucking her hips even faster, the slap of her skin against Rick's a loud drumbeat.

"Come in me. Fill me up. Please, I want you to," she replied to him. Hearing this reply from the perfect young wife, Rebecca finally orgasmed, clenching her legs together as waves of pleasure radiated up from where her fingers were rubbing. She was just about able to keep the camera focused on Rick pushing himself deep into Annie, knowing that this would be a moment that she'd want to have many more orgasms to in the future.

"Yes!" Annie suddenly shrieked and flushed across her body. Her legs gripped at Rick, trying to pull him deeper and deeper into her quivering cunt, as her muscles spasmed and she made a series of unrecognisable high-pitched sounds. At the same time Rick's cock twitched, and he groaned, thrusting himself deep inside her as he came.

"Fuck..." said Annie, "That was so much better than making love to Ian." She lay legs akimbo, arms outstretched on the sofa as Rick pulled out and watched the mixture of their juices leak from her as if in a stupor. Rebecca was the first to recover from the post-orgasm haze, and grabbing Rick gestured for him to grab his clothes and follow her outside. Quietly they opened the door and made their way to Rebecca's bedroom.

"I can't believe you did that!" she told him.

"I... can't either. I don't know what happened. I just couldn't help myself," he suddenly paused. "I'm not going to get into trouble am I?"

"I don't think so," Rebecca replied. "She seemed completely unaware it was you. And look..." She fished her phone out once more and skipped through the video.

"Do you want me to put it in?" Rick's voice was clear, the TV only background noise. "Yes!" Annie's reply was enthusiastic, and she seemed to be looking directly at Rick when she said it. "Fuck me! Fuck me like my husband can't!"

Rick let out a long breath. "I'd ask for a copy, but I can't ever let my wife see that."

Rebecca nodded, "I understand. But you know... I think that's the hottest thing I've ever seen. Just think how many people at work would love to be in your shoes right now!" She paused. "I guess I should head out before Annie comes looking for me in here."

She left the bedroom just at the right time to see Annie, with her blouse and skirt back on but hair still dishevelled, coming out of the lounge.

"All finished? How was it?" Rebecca cheerfully asked as they sat back down on the sofa. The smell of sex was all around, but Annie didn't seem embarrassed, maybe she didn't notice it.

"I can't believe it. That was the best orgasm that I've ever had," Annie replied. "You know, I'm still so wet, um, down there. I can't believe all this just came from me." She suddenly surprised Rebecca by giving her a hug. "I can't believe you did this for me. This is the best thing that has ever happened to me."

She suddenly looked serious. "Look, you can't tell anyone this, but I'd actually considered having an affair. I mean, I hadn't done anything about it, not when we are trying for a baby. But the thought of being with someone other than Ian had been getting more appealing. Now though... now I know that fantasy can be just as good, and best of all I don't have to feel guilty."

Rebecca smiled at her sweetly. "Well, I'm glad that I could help you keep your marriage vows. Shall we make it the same time next week?"