Virtual Reality Misadventure

Story Info
Pleasant results of not paying attention to your VR settings.
2.9k words
4.41
6.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unexpectedly pleasant results of not paying attention to your VR settings.

-- -- --

This story is set in the hopefully not too distant future when VR (virtual reality) headsets actually work like they do in the movies, providing a fully immersive experience, like in SAO or Ready Player 1. Please suspend your disbelief and enjoy.

-- -- --

Taylor surveyed the sim modules displayed for sale. She was in the adult section at a VR shop across town so no one would recognize her and planned to pay cash in order to avoid leaving a trail that big tech would make part of her profile. No one needed to know about the particulars of her porn habit. The beauty of a stand alone sim module was that it did not need to connect to the web and thus did not leave a meta-trail for someone to find and then publish in order to embarrass the user.

The VR modules came in many varieties. You could interact with characters that were life-like, anime, comic book style, or many other forms. There were immersive stories of all genres, of course there were games, while others were virtual boyfriends or girlfriends that you could build an ongoing relationship with, and there were always the screw your favorite celebrity, but Taylor was looking for something else. Her eyes slid across the titles in the fantasy/sci fi genre within the immersive story section.

Robots, no thanks.

Hentai tentacle monsters, eww.

Space opera, no, you would probably have to duel with lightsabers or some other stupid crap.

Elves, no but maybe a paladin or a barbarian would do.

Centaur? How would that even work?

Not seeing anything interesting she glanced at the rack behind her and her eyes immediately snagged on a familiar author's name. With catlike reflexes she snapped up the module and read the front cover carefully. As she had thought, it was her favorite paranormal romance novel series. She flipped it over and excitedly read the back cover description and, as she hoped, it would allow for her to play as any character, including the heroine of the story, and 'interact' with any other character in physically intimate ways. It was perfect. The sexy hero Roy was going to rock her world in the sim as he had done in her imagination during her masturbation sessions while reading the hotter parts of the novels.

She paid for the item and did her best not to run on her way back to the transit hub that would take her home.

*** 23 very long minutes later ***

Safely enclosed in her apartment, Taylor tore open her new simulation card and snapped it in her VR gear's expansion slot. She was already soaking through her panties with anticipation so she stripped completely naked and laid on her bed to immerse in the game's VR environment.

Taylor perused the options menu. You could play out the story from any of the novels in the series or play it as an open world making your own story. That all sounded fun, but she wanted to get straight to the spicy bits so she selected male/female encounters and it seemed to allow her to select from the multitude of the male characters and there were dozens of options to choose in order to customize your experience. In fact there were too many options. The choices seemed infinite. Since they were all delicious looking she just hit a button labeled random encounter.

She was met with a prompt saying, "You selected a compulsory encounter. Please provide your consent to compulsory content?"

What the fuck did that mean? She was getting antsy and wanted some action so she blindly hit yes and then it asked her to confirm that she meant yes.

"What the hell?"

She hit yes a final time. Upon confirmation of her consent, a large victorian style bed chamber materialized around her.

As she admired the high quality of the rendering, it was all very well done, a rich baritone voice roared, "There you are."

Her eyes snapped to an imposing figure coming her way. Oh shit, it was Rogan, the arrogant villain of the story. He was large and powerful, towering over her subtle frame. Taylor just realized that her character was tiny, at most 5 foot tall and 90 pounds. By comparison Rogan's 7 foot tall and a muscular 300 pounds seemed impossibly monstrous.

Taylor tried to turn and run, but Rogan simply took her neck in one of his large hands and held her still. She felt helpless to his massive presence.

"No!" She attempted to pull free.

Her knees crashed to the floor as he forced her down and maneuvered her face in front of his groin. The biggest cock she had ever seen was already out and he was pressing it against her lips.

'I might as well have gone with the centaur and his horse sized dick,' she thought to herself.

His thumb pulled down on her chin and the moment she opened up his cock pushed forward into her mouth. The plum sized head slid back and forth across her tongue.

His hand wrapped around the back of her head and he pulled her further onto his shaft plunging down her throat. In a moment of panic she worried that he was going to suffocate her to death on his cock. Her panic abated as she realized she could still breath normally despite being throat fucked by his big dick.

Yes, this is just a sim, a very realistic sim, but just a sim. She took a moment to appreciate how amazingly real the sim felt then gestured to open the game menu so she could select a different 'adventure'. To her horror, all options were grayed out including the logout button.

Shit, is that what compulsory meant?

She could always eject the game, but whenever she did that to end a sim, the whiplash to her senses from suddenly being ripped out of a sim and dumped in the real world usually gave her a headache. It would be better to ride this out. She returned her attention to what Rogan was doing. Taylor had deepthroated in real life so she knew the programmers had gotten that sensation correct.

His large balls continued to bounce off her chin as he fucked her face and sent his meat deep down her throat. That gave her an idea. At the end of his stroke forward, while he was fully embedded in her esophagus, she used her hand to smash his testicles hard against her chin. Rogan bellowed but he pulled out.

"You'll pay for that bitch."

The next thing Taylor knew Rogan grabbed her under the arms and she was flying through the air. She made a soft touchdown on the deeply cushioned bed and then his hand was hooked in the collar of her dress. The fabric split like tissue paper as he pulled down.

"I guess my character doesn't like underwear," she said as she saw her entire front was now nude. "Ooh, but they gave me a nice pair of tits."

Her breasts were proportionally huge compared to her small body. With her hands she cupped the perky c-cups with admiration, wishing she could take them with her back to the real world, but her awe over the discovery of her bouncy chest was cut short by Rogan forcing her knees apart.

Rogan held his ridiculously large cock in one hand as he aimed it at her sex. He lodged the head in place then pushed forward. Taylor pinched one eye closed as she felt her hymen tear painfully. Well, her virtual hymen since the real world one was long gone.

"Nice touch, assholes," she cursed the sim programmers for having her relive losing her virginity.

Blinking away the pain she watched the meaty monster plunge in and her tiny body stretch to let him inside, feeling every bit of the painful stretch as his 'too big' cock entered. There was no way it would have fit in real life without injuring her.

She watched with wonder as an outline of his long thick cock bulged along her abdomen nearly up to her ribcage.

'Yep, in real life I'd be dead right now,' she thought.

When he began to rhythmically saw into her body, the balance of pain and pleasure was perfect. She hoped they programmed him with some staying power, because with this sensation she was sure to orgasm.

Raising her hips to him with every stroke she demanded more and he met her, driving harder. She clawed at his back, and pressed her heels to his ass, pulling him deeper into her.

"Harder," she demanded.

But he withdrew, leaving her feeling empty.

Taylor started to berate him, "Can't you finish what you start, you limp dick-," but he cut her off by flipping her to her hands and knees.

Before she had a chance to find her balance he pushed even deeper than before into her body. She fell forward but he held her hips high driving her onto his cock. God, he was so deep in her pussy, it was as though he was trying to throat fuck her from behind.

She was hanging limp like a ragdoll, though even if she had some control she would have let him do his worst. It felt so good.

A hand fisted into her hair and pulled her head up. He arched her body until she was nearly doubled in half backwards with her head near his and he bit her ear. The new position caused his cock to stimulate her g-spot.

Her body rocketed over the edge and she screamed in pleasure. He kept hitting that spot repeatedly, keeping her cumming. She had no control of her body as all of her muscles spasmed at once. He kept using her and she kept cumming. It went on for several minutes.

After what felt like forever, her body was going numb and she was finished cumming. He dropped her and she flopped lifelessly on her face, ass still high in the air.

Her body was so numb after the over stimulation, she heard more than felt him slap her ass. "You are my whore now," he claimed.

Her body was rolled on its back and straddling her he invaded her mouth with the overly large head of his cock.

For a moment she was thinking that her pussy tasted good on him before he flooded her mouth with cum. There was so much she had to swallow. It was good tasting cum. She wanted more so she sucked and licked his cock head while pumping him with her hand.

When he was done, Rogan pulled away and stood over her, proudly surveying his conquest. She was only wearing the tattered remains of the dress and pussy was quite sore. Her whole body was sore and thoroughly used.

Taylor was in the middle of struggling to sit up when the message, "End of Compulsory content," was said in her ears and displayed across her vision.

That's right it's a sim, she had lost herself enough that she had forgotten that this was not real.

She fumbled for the game menu and saw that the log out was available again.

Taylor exited the SIM and lifted the VR gear off her head and just laid there staring at the ceiling. The VR induced pain and soreness retreated from her body leaving her tired and feeling a little flat from the loss of sensation. Flat and empty, but satisfied on a very deep level.

"What the fuck?" she groaned at the overhead light.

Had she just raped herself using a video game? More worrying, had she liked it?

The puddle radiating out from under her groin suggested she had. She looked down and saw that her pussy had squirted several lines of moisture down to the end of the bed and onto the floor.

"That's a first," she muttered. She had never squirted before.

She rolled off the soiled bed onto her unstable legs and pressed the button to change the linens.

Although the soreness was gone, the memory of it caused her to hobble as she crossed the small one room apartment to her kitchen.

After retrieving a sports drink from the refrigerator she leaned one hip against the kitchen counter while she sipped it watching the bed make itself. A small cleaning bot was wiping her cum from the floor, she had squirted at least 6 feet.

Her pussy clenched at the memory of the pleasure she had felt moments ago.

"What the fuck?" she asked herself again but got no better response than before. She looked to her VR headset for answers, but its only reply was to taunt her with its blinking "ready" light.

The conflict warring within her was too much. That was the hardest she had ever cum in her life, but how could she like what that asshole had done to her? Her body involuntarily heated and tingled thinking of Rogan's powerful body and his monstrous dick. Her nipples became so hard they hurt. She missed the feeling of being full to breaking with his cock.

"No," she said firmly.

Taylor stomped back across the room and donned the VR headset.

The sim was waiting for her in the "encounters" menu. She checked the options, noticing that locking the log out was an option.

Did she go back in? She needed to get to sleep so she could function at work tomorrow, but...

"There's time for one more go," she convinced herself.

The option, "Repeat previous encounter," was prominently displayed across the top of the menu. Without any consideration, she hit it, then consented to the compulsory content again and confirmed a second time.

A moment after she started the sim, Taylor looked up at Rogan, punched him in the mouth and yelled, "Come get some asshole!"

Rogan wasted no time and he ripped the front of her ridiculously flimsy dress clear open. When he went to grab her by the neck she ducked out of the way and kicked him in the stomach. As he bent forward due to the stomach blow she sent a wicked uppercut into his jaw. Playing all those street fighter games was paying off.

Rogan wiped the blood from his mouth and said, "I like a girl with some spirit."

Then he smashed into her with a hard tackle. His shoulder hit her in the abdomen and his momentum carried them both onto the bed with him on top of her. He pinned her arms above her in one hand while his other hand arranged his cock into position to enter her pussy.

Needing to have him inside her, she pressed herself at him and taunted, "Come on, give me your best, asshole."

He obliged, sliding deeply into her in one stroke.

And taking her virginity on his way in!

Again! Twice in one night. Those fucking game writers needed a kick in the balls. She would change that option in the menu next time.

Mainly mad at herself for forgetting about that particular detail, she swung her first at his face, hitting his handsome, high cheek bone.

Taylor had not realized how handsome he was, especially when he smiled at her like he was now.

Overcome by a fit of passion, she pulled him down to her and kissed his mouth. She became enraptured by him as he kissed and fucked her.

It was too wonderful, she screamed around his tongue in her mouth as she came on his cock.

After the final undulations of her orgasm he stopped and sat up. She guessed her climax was triggering the end of the scene. If she did not do something he would be cumming in her mouth in a moment.

"Don't you dare stop, asshole!" she yelled.

When he pulled out she was ready to cry in disappointment but she would gratefully accept her mouthful of reward. She punched him again. Rogan laughed at her tiny fist pummeling his face.

She demanded, "Cum in me, cum inside me! I want to feel it."

Instead of finishing in her mouth he realigned and pressed back into her womb. He worked his way in deep and bellowed, "I'll mark you as mine!" She pulled herself up to kiss him as she felt him triumphantly fill her with cum.

Still looming over her, he felt the bruise on his jaw. "Seems my little kitten has claws."

"End of Compulsory content," the system notified her.

The scene started to fade.

She screamed, "No, don't leave me!"

The room and Rogan reasserted themselves to her.

She asked, "Think you can get it up again?"

She was pleased that the sim seemed to be pretty flexible in letting her assert her will, Taylor hoped it was flexible enough for her to play through the main story as Rogan's paramour helping him to conquer the world.

She commanded, "Get on your back I want to ride my new favorite character."

As she climbed on top of her stallion, she looked at the system clock. It was getting very late.

She thought, 'Fuck work, this is what sick days were made for," as she sank onto his cock, she found her hymen magically repaired and waiting to be broken.

"How the fuck can I have become a virgin just a minute after having sex?!"

As she gritted through the pain of her third deflowering of the night she promised, "Someone is going to die."

Getting past the pain that unfortunately was becoming familiar, she went to work on top of her man. They would dominate this world together, but only after she was finished using him as her personal fuck toy.

End.