All Comments on 'Virtual Reality, Taboo Surprises'

by ShadowLuver

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Way too much technical jargon and explanation. Really pulls the reader out if the story rather than into it. Rework and it may be readable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice balance between resistance to incest and a gradual realization of their desires. Hot, sexy, imagery, and description of both the VR sex and real life actions. Excellent writing, this has potential for a great sequels.

ComeTogetherNowComeTogetherNowabout 2 months ago

Great story, loved it! Erotic, relatable, and hot, with fun twists and surprises. A previous Anonymous comment thought you used too much jargon, but I thought it was just enough technology to put the relationships and action into context, and found it fascinating. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent story! Hot, realistic dialog and sex, fun spin on incest set up. Virtual reality framework gave different perspectives and viewpoints (such as watching another person in a VR set up), which was interesting and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. I want part 2. I want to pick up where this leaves off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So Sexy; the simulated sex scenes in virtual reality in particular were so erotic. I loved the development of the incestuous relationships, from curiosity, then simulated in the machine, straightforward attraction, and carried away. Plus the double fool/lprank twist. Great all around, thanks, you have my vote!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hot, clever, fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very good, I hope there’s a continuation of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Very very hot! Can the system do a four way?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

awesome, this has to be continued

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Love your imagination and excellent writing! Clever scenarios with believable dialogue, and HOT sex!

VoiceofReason111VoiceofReason111about 2 months ago

Fantastic story; well-written, creative, fun and sexy. Just enough technical info to give framework (why penetration would be noticed, how vr system better than others, how possible to trick someone in simulations). Incest angle was hot, realistic and played well into the twists and emotions of the characters. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Damn, that was HOT! Great story on so many levels, congrats on writing a superb April Fool's tale. Love to have a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Awesome, clever, erotic, fun. Top-notch writing, great story!

RedRoryEroryRedRoryEroryabout 2 months ago

Loved this story, great job! Creative use of VR technology with "artistic license" to contextualize the narrative in a believable erotic way. Look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

First rate, excellent writing, HOT!

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzabout 2 months ago

Excellent! Great work and I look forward to checking out your others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wonderful imagery and imagination, I was drawn into the story, aroused and fascinated. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hot fun imaginative story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This is a winner, five stars! It could be improved somewhat with some tightening of the narrative in a couple of places, but most of the time I was right there, living the action along with the characters. Fantastic work!

Starfight23Starfight23about 1 month ago

needs a sequel. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Great story, great imagination and great writing. I'd love more with these characters; very hot, arousing, and intriguing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous