Virtual Sales Meeting

Story Info
Sales woman ends up putting her job on the line by mistake.
2.6k words
4.57
15.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers

Chapter 1

Sarah woke to the absence of sound, and a stuffy room. After moving the thermostat dial several times, she finally realized the air conditioner wouldn't work. Of all days for it to quit, the weather would be sweltering, and she had an afternoon video conference sales meeting.

She called the building maintenance department and they listened to her complaint, but cautioned her the help may not be for several days because of the covid-19 lockdown. They did, however, suggest that she turns off the air conditioner circuit breaker and reset it. The circuit breaker panel for her condo didn't have the required breaker labeling, so she resorted to cycling all fourteen breakers to no avail.

The coffee finally finished brewing, and she welcomed the caffeine to help her calm down. Switching on the weather channel did nothing but reinforce what she already knew. Today would be boiling hot and humid, maybe a record breaker.

She called back to the maintenance department to see if they had any other suggestions.

"No, miss, that's about all you can try. We will put you on the list for a/c service."

It's hard to believe that people lived here before without air conditioning, she thought. She left a small town in rural Georgia to be here in Jacksonville for a computer sales job. Her six months' probation period was about to be up and now she had to contend with a virus lockdown.

How the fuck am I supposed to sell with an active lock down, she muttered to herself. On the news she heard about companies furloughing employees, she knew it was only a matter of time it would happen to her.

After breakfast she decided to setup her laptop for the conference. She made up a PowerPoint presentation for her sales in the last quarter. It was almost zero and nothing in the last month because of the lockdown. Big fat zero, she kept repeating like a mantra. She focused on listing all the sales calls she made to show at least she was trying.

One of the IT guys showed her how to make an avatar for the conference program. She had chosen Taylor Swift as her online avatar. After all, we were both young, blonde and perky. Her boss thought using avatars let everyone be more casual and lighten up the mood. He particularly enjoyed emulating Shawn Connery as James Bond, he even talked with a butchered Scottish accent.

The only way her old laptop could present an avatar was to use a green screen as a background. The IT guy suggested using two florescent green poster boards behind her a backdrop. The rest of the team had new laptops with better graphics and didn't need a green screen. That's the plight of being a newbie, you get hand-me-down equipment.

The conference call began with everyone checking in, saying their name and their avatar.

"Don Herkie, James...James Bond." Said her very handsome boss in his imitation Scottish accent.

"Albert Sweet, Arnold Schwarzenegger." Said Albert the top sales guy in a fake German accent

"Joe Ruiter, Chris Pratt."

"Carl Jenkins, Jim Parsons."

"Sarah Roberts, Taylor Swift." Saying as she checked in.

Don began with how he appreciated how we were all handling the lockdown and continuing to work from home. He gave us facts and figures about the company, needless to say it wasn't great news.

Albert started his presentation telling how even though things we locked down, he secured a new order from his top client. Not earthshaking, all he did was milk one big client for sales every quarter like clockwork. He almost broke his arm patting himself on the back.

Joe also had some sales and went on a long diatribe about the difficulty his clients were having with the business slowdown.

During his long-winded presentation, the perspiration dripped down Sarah's face until she couldn't take it anymore. Needing to keep cool, she removed her soaked blouse and bra since she felt confident no one could see her. Joe was still talking when she clicked the ceiling fan remote for high speed, breathing a sigh of relief as the almost cool breeze blew across her chest.

Using a face towel to wipe her perspiration covered breasts and chest, the rubbing of the towel across her nipples sent a shock wave through her as they perked up. She took one nipple and rubbed it between her fingers, slightly pulling it out as she had done so many times. Just then the video went out, she could still hear Joe as he finally finished, but she could see was a blank laptop screen.

Damn, what a time for the laptop to give up, she tried wiggling touch pad and a few keys thinking the laptop went to sleep.

"Miss Roberts,... um... Sarah... are you having a problem?" asked her boss.

"Sort of...my screen went blank, but I can hear."

"Well, let's continue on... Carl your up next, let's get it on."

Carl droned on with lots of statistics and mumbo jumbo, but bottom line he had only a few sales in the last quarter. The boss told him how he had to beat the bushes and drum up more sales, going into a long-winded story of his prior sales days. While he was talking Sarah unconsciously played with her nipples. Her pussy was wet and very lubricated. Her fingers slipped in easily and her breathing was getting heavy, she needed to cum.

"Sarah, you ok? You sound out of breath."

"No sir, I'm ok it's just hot here."

"Ok Sarah, let's have your report."

Sarah went to do her PowerPoint, but nothing displayed on her screen.

"Er...Don my laptop doesn't seem to work, I can't see any video." Said Sarah sounding very frustrated.

"Sarah, just give us the figures and you can email me your report later."

She gave her report brief as it was, it's hard to make zero look positive. She always hated to give excuses, she always made her quota. She just gave in and used the virus excuse and ended with she would do better once the lockdown was over.

"Anything else... if not, meeting adjourned. Sarah, stay on the call, I want to talk to you."

Oh, shit here it comes. The layoff speech, she thought.

Suddenly her laptop screen came to life as if by magic.

"Sarah, First I want you to know I will not report you to HR, so you can relax."

"Report me to HR?"

"I don't know if you thought it would be funny to flash us all during a business call. I had to cut off your video so the rest of the team couldn't see you."

Sarah looked down at the bottom right of the screen and saw what her camera was sending out. She was topless. Her immediate reaction was to cover her tits up from view with the small towel.

"No need to cover up now, I have been watching you play with your tits for the better part of the meeting after your green screen fell over."

Sarah turned to look behind her and the green poster board had fallen over. The ceiling fan must have blown it over and masked the sound.

Oh, shit she thought, not only am I going to get fired, but have a sexual complaint in my personnel file. She knew that would not only put her out of work, but cripple her future employment chances.

"Don...Mr. Herkie...I'm sorry...it's hot here and I have no air conditioning...that's why I removed my top. I...I...didn't know anyone could see me."

"Does pulling your nipples help you cool down?"

"No...I...I...err," saying while trying to stifle crying.

"I'm waiting for an answer, Sarah!"

"I don't have an answer, I sometime like to play with my nipples to relax."

"Oh, I see... that relaxes you, I guess that's an excellent reason."

"Whew," Sarah felt a sigh of relief when he liked her answer, however she felt like she was in the principal's office waiting for expulsion. Could he really give her a pass?

"Sarah, show me how you relax. Leave nothing out, I want you completely relaxed on camera."

Oh shit, she forgot about the laptop camera. He was watching me topless all this time and now he wants me to put on a show for him.

"Mr. Herkie...you want to watch me relax...on video...while I am topless?"

"Is there a problem, Sarah? Don't you want me to watch you relax method, it would help me understand."

Sarah stared at the laptop as the screen changed from the James Bond avatar to Mr. Herkie face. His handsome face filled the whole screen as he moved closer to the camera.

"Sarah, what's it going to be, this or a HR report?"

She was between a proverbial rock and a hard place. If she didn't comply, she could lose her job, if she did her boss could still fire her. It's not like she could phone a friend or use a lifeline, she had to decide.

"Ok, Don...I'll show you."

Sarah went through with pulling her nipples, caressing her breasts and finished by fingering her clit until she climaxed. Knowing that her boss was watching heightened her climax, something she had not expected.

"Thank you, Sarah, that was very...informative...err...about relaxing. We'll keep this to ourselves, no one else needs to know about your relaxing method."

"Thank you, Don, for being so understanding."

"Sarah, could you use an air conditioning guy, my brother has an AC business?"

"Thank you, that would be a godsend, I'm melting over here."

Chapter 2

The next morning, she got a call from Sam, Don's brother. He said his brother called and wanted him to make her AC his top priority.

Sam arrived and worked on her AC. Thirty minutes later, Sam told her he had fixed the problem and she should start feeling cool air. Sam held up a round thing that looked like a toilet paper roll, "It was this little bugger, the motor start capacitor."

"Thank you, Sam, for such prompt service, what's do I owe you." Hoping it wouldn't be much as her funds were dwindling.

"No charge, Don said you were a special employee and needed to keep cool."

Sarah stood there in disbelief at her wonderful fortune, no charge. Feeling she needed to offer Sam something in return, she asked "Can I get you a drink?"

"A medium Vodka dry Martini -- with a slice of lemon peel. Shaken and not stirred please." He replied.

"Sorry, all I have is sweet tea."

"That will have to do for now."

The flow of icy air over her felt so good, her nipples hardened in response and poked at her tee shirt. When she handed Sam his tea, she watched his expression change when he focused on her nipples. He almost stopped mid-sentence in his thank you.

"Sarah...May I call you Sarah? You are prettier than Don described."

Blushing, "Thank you, Sam."

Sarah felt like she had to at least tip Sam for his work, but didn't know what she should offer. Twenty bucks, no that didn't sound like enough... maybe fifty.

"Sarah, Don told me you have a special relaxation technique. Is it yoga? Mediation? I could sure use a special method to relax. This virus stuff has me so uptight."

A million thought ran through her mind. What did Don tell Sam? Did he tell him about her getting off while he watched? Maybe this is the tip Sam is expecting. She doesn't want to tell him to fuck off, since he just helped her. What if he tells his brother I am a bitch, will he fire me?

"It's sort of very...personal...method...of self...relaxation."

"Could you show me?" he asked timidly.

Sarah didn't how to answer. Should she say no? Was he expecting me to get off while he watched? Would I shock him with the actual answer? What if he wanted to fuck me or have me give him a blow job?

After a long reflective pause, she answered, "It's like this Sam, I like to masturbate to relax. It's sort of personal, I wouldn't normally have someone watch."

Sam's face changed, he looked shocked and puzzled at the same time. Sarah didn't know how to process his facial response.

"I understand, I thought it was something you could share with me. Not that I wouldn't want to watch, but I get it, its personal. I'm much older anyway and you would prefer a younger man." He said in a soft apologetic voice.

"No, Sam...I don't want a younger man...but I don't want you to think I'm a tramp."

"I could never think of you that way. Don told me how special and beautiful you are and now that I have met you, I agree."

Sarah leaned towards Sam to give him a hug. Feeling her hard nipples against his muscular body, she felt a strange feeling, like an electric shock, that changed her mind. She stepped back and removed her tee-shirt and give Sam the look he so desperately wanted. He reached forward and touched her breast and gently ran his finger around her nipple. She noticed his manicured hands were soft, not something she expected with someone who worked with his hands.

She held one breast up and asked Sam to suck it. His tongue did magic to her nipple, sending waves of pleasure down to her pussy. She could feel her wetness as she removed her shorts for Sam to explore her vulva. She took his hand, placing it on her mound, signaling Sam it was his to explore.

Sam knew his way around a woman's body, he was more expert that any of her previous boyfriends. She thanked god that the A/C was working, because she would have died of heat exhaustion when Sam started licking her wet pussy. He tongued fucked her to the biggest orgasm she had ever experienced in her twenty-seven years. One, two, more waves of orgasm convulsions flowed through her small body.

She had an overwhelming desire to suck Sam's cock; it was the least she could do to repay him for the fantastic orgasms and fixing her A/C. She unbuckled his belt, loosened his slacks and let them fall down around his ankles. Next, she slid his boxers down to reveal his swollen cock, he already had pre-cum in anticipation of the young, perky blond sucking his cock.

Sarah did not disappoint him, she did every trick she knew to milk a load of hot sticky cum from him. She ended with a mouthful of slightly salty cum to swallow and jerked him off a few more strokes to extract the last drop from him.

That awkward moment follows, what do you say to someone a blowjob? Sarah looked at Sam expecting him to make some comment as they both are standing partially naked in her kitchen.

"Um, thanks Sam for taking care of my A/C and for the excellent help in relaxation."

"No, thank you Sarah...I really needed that...relaxation...session."

After they both put their clothes back on, Sam asks," Sarah would you like to go to dinner tonight...oh I forgot all the restaurants are closed. Can I get take out and we can dine in?"

"Sure, Sam that could work, Chinese would be good."

"Maybe we shouldn't tell my brother about this, he can be a dick sometimes." He cautioned as he left.

After Sam left, she had a Déjà vu feeling, maybe it was only because he looked like her boss. Something didn't seem right with Sam, she just couldn't put her finger on it. She shrugged it off, as just her mind playing tricks on her.


hannsg
hannsg
147 Followers