Virtual Slavery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew he was right. That day was my first encounter with the world of slaves and it had shocked me. Now I look back and see how naïve I was. Real slavery would be ten times more frightening than that day's experience.

******

The auction was scheduled for three days before my official start of slavery. That would give the winning bidder time to submit payment and make arrangements to take possession of their property. I refused to watch the online auction process. I knew the auctioneer would make lots of claims about my sexuality and my submissiveness, trying to entice horny bidders to increase their bids. During the auction, the bidders maintain their dignity and anonymity - the auctioned slave is allowed neither.

The winning bid for my one year slavery contract was $56,000. All other bids for young women were higher than mine, but Liz said I should be proud because that was a very good price. But the money wasn't mine and there was no pride left in me. At the request of the winning bidder, I was not immediately told their name or location. I would only learn that after my training was completed. I did learn that the bidder, my new owner, had selected TSM to "train" me for my slavery.

Those last three days of freedom were awful. I had quit my job before they fired me. My friends from work made no effort to communicate or even say goodbye. My reputation as a convicted criminal and slave had replaced my identity as a worker and friend. My parents visited every day, trying to give me emotional support, but knowing that it was useless. You can't give hope to someone about to become a slave.

Paul was almost as depressed as I was. He had used all of his vacation time and taken 3 weeks of unpaid leave from work to lay by my side and hold my hand. When we looked into each other's eyes for love, we both found only sorrow. We agreed that we would at least meet and try to reconcile when my term was up. But I had little hope of rebuilding our love. A woman has a certain sense about such things.

As I imagined what my new life would feel like, I shook with fear of the unknown, but also with the excitement of undefined sexual activity. I assumed I would have multiple sex partners, possibly male and female. There would certainly be oral sex, which I had enjoyed sharing with Paul. I could certainly endure that. But would they also demand anal? Would I be restrained and forced to endure painful beatings? Naked public humiliation? Would I ever make love again - or only be fucked over and over?

*****

I was scheduled to be collared and handed over for training at noon on a Tuesday. That morning, Paul and I tried to make love for the last time. I wanted to give myself to him once last time before my body would become a pleasure toy for others. But, neither of us could find the needed passion and we just ended up holding each other and crying. I heard cold rain hitting the window as I felt Paul's warm tears on my cheek. My whole life was overcast and dark grey.

Liz continued to support me by organizing a small group of my few remaining friends and family to be with me during my last two hours of freedom. She rented a room at the Excelsior Hotel - across the street from the TSM training facility. My parents were there, and my brother Joe from California. Of course, Paul was there. But he mainly sat on the sofa, staring at the floor and getting drunk. His wife and his manhood were about to be abused. The others tried to offer encouragement, but we all knew it was hopeless. They had come to say goodbye - something you don't get to do at a funeral. I had no idea how well-planned it all was until much later.

The first representative from TSM, Tricia, showed up at 11:00, an hour early, and I started to yell and push her back out the door. But, Liz stopped me and welcomed the instrument of my torture into the room. She introduced her to my guests while I fumed in the corner. Tricia had a video camera and began to record conversations with my father and brother. She also interviewed my two male college friends, Josh and Tyler. She tried to tell jokes to get them to smile and laugh - a challenging task. I was angry that my last few minutes of freedom were being polluted by her presence. But, Liz assured me that this was normal and a way for my friends and family to express their feelings about my situation.

I tried to ignore the woman and hugged my mother for comfort. But after the interviews, I noticed Tricia sat on the sofa with Paul and seemed to be flirting with him. She wore a low cut dress and I saw his eyes dropping to her chest frequently. My torture had already begun.

At precisely noon, a large man sporting a TSM logo on a yellow rain jacket arrived to take me to my fate. "Which one is Elizabeth MacMillan?" he asked. I raised my hand and slowly walked toward him. He introduced himself as "Duke" and said he would be my trainer for my first training shift.

He confirmed my identity by checking my SIN, 56727110, in my lower lip and warned me to follow his orders precisely. He said my trainers would only refer to me by the last three digits of my SIN: 110. My old name, Beth, was irrelevant.

The first step, a very symbolic one, was to install the slave collar around my neck. It was about two inches wide, padded, with two metal studs in the back and a latch and metal D loop at the front. It was much thicker in the back and I later learned that it contained a battery pack. The latch was controlled electronically and the loop was for attaching a leash. The two studs were to deliver electric shocks when the slave needed to be punished.

Duke stepped back and spoke in a firm voice: "You must obey all of my commands without hesitation. If you don't, the collar will deliver a painful electric shock. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. I understand." I squeaked.

"Now take off all of your clothes"

"Please." I begged, "Don't make me strip in front of them." Immediately there was an electronic buzz from my collar for about a second, followed by a brief, but sharp, electrical shock on my neck. I jumped and squealed.

"110, you must obey all orders without question or delay. That shock was only 7% of the capacity of the collar. The intensity will increase quickly if you don't comply. Strip completely, right now!" he commanded.

I felt threatened as Tricia stepped behind me. My mind was paralyzed with fear. Like an animal running from pain, I tore at my clothes. I struggled to unhook my bra and feared another shock for the delay. I yanked my panties to the floor and only then realized that I was naked. I felt the cool air on my breasts and through my groin. When the fear of another shock faded, I felt the shame of standing naked in front of friends and two strangers.

Duke then ordered me to put my hands behind my back and Tricia quickly bound my wrists with padded handcuffs. The fear of being helpless seized my mind. Strangers suddenly had control over my body and I couldn't protect myself. I started shivering with fear.

I looked at Paul and my parents and friends and saw the horror on their faces as I was marked and shamed as a slave. My mother sobbed and Paul clenched his fists in anger.

Duke then produced a strange device and began to wrap it around my head and explained: "This is your training headset. You will wear it at all times other than during sleep time. It allows us to control what you see and hear in order to facilitate your training. Don't attempt to remove it yourself or you'll be severely punished."

It consisted of a wide elastic band around my head which held a pair of goggles over my eyes and soft pads over my ears. I could see through the goggles, though there seemed to be some kind of filter over my vision. After moving my head from side to side I realized that what I was seeing was not the actual room around me, but a video picture of that room. I had experienced virtual reality (VR) headsets before, but this was far more advanced. Instead of a bulky headset, the goggles were thin video screens that just covered my eyes. I could only see the world on those screens. My ears were likewise covered with thin noise-cancelling earphones.

"110. You are now collared, naked and completely under the control of your trainers. Do not resist. You will survive only by submitting completely to your trainers and to your masters. Do you understand?"

I said "Yes," but I couldn't hear my own voice.

Duke connected something between the headset and my collar and then stepped in front of me. "110, your term of slavery begins now."

Instantly, the world went black and silent. Instead of standing in the hotel room, I was floating in a black void. There was no sound from the people in the room. I tried to raise my hands to my eyes, but they were bound firmly behind me. I think I cried out in fear, but my voice seemed tiny and far away. I began to collapse, but strong hands held my upper arms and kept me standing.

Then a voice spoke - from inside my head. "You are all right 110. I have temporarily cut off your vision and hearing for the next step. They will be restored at an appropriate time if you obey all commands. Do you understand?"

I must have nodded my head, but I was totally confused. The man's voice didn't come from somewhere in the room - it was inside my head. The earphones were perfectly balanced to make the sound seem to come from the middle of my brain. Duke had a direct connection to my mind.

A hand on my arm pulled me forward and I started walking forward in the blackness. I felt the temperature change when we entered the hallway. I hadn't said goodbye! No one had given me a last hug or farewell. I wasn't a person anymore. I was only 110.

I sensed the elevator dropping and the cool air of the hotel lobby. "110. Slaves must accept being naked in public. We will start your training in that acceptance now." The goggles suddenly cleared and I was standing in the hotel lobby, with dozens of people staring at me. I looked down and saw my nakedness on full display. I could hear the whispered comments from a nearby couple and the lewd remarks from the crowd of young men across the lobby. I couldn't move my hands to cover myself. I was filled with shame and helplessness and burst into tears. The designers of the goggles had known their users well and had built small ducts along the bottom edge to let tears drain out.

I was so weak that Duke and Tricia had to almost carry me out of the hotel and across the street toward the TSM building. Cold raindrops splashed on my bare skin, adding to my agony. We were halfway across the street when a little voice in my head said:

[Don't be afraid. It's OK. Everything will be alright if I do as I'm told]

It took a moment for me to realize that it was a real voice in my head. A soft, female voice was reassuring me. I looked around me to find the source, but found only Duke and Tricia, sternly looking straight ahead as they guided me across the street through the rain.

[I shouldn't worry. I know I'll be a good slave.]

We walked through the front door of the TSM office building. In the lobby, I was struck by the huge photo filling one wall showing a smiling grey-haired man (fully clothed in a suit) and a young, naked woman kneeling in front of him, smiling reverently at him. This was the product TSM was selling: completely submissive slaves without need for physical punishment. I was now just another product for them to customize for my owner. Whomever that might be.

[Someday soon, I'll be happy like her.]

Was that really my own thoughts? But why was I thinking with a different person's voice? Can they put thoughts in my head? I recalled the line from the TSM brochure 'The slave's views of themselves and their world are formed/manipulated by immersion in a virtual reality designed by TSM'

While I shivered from the cold, Duke checked with the receptionist and we were directed to Prep Room #2. It was basically a medical examination room, but with a few extra tools. At least it was warm.

[Don't be afraid. It's OK. Everything will be alright if I do as I'm told]

After removing my handcuffs, they made me climb onto the gynecologist exam table, strapped my legs into the stirrups and slowly unhooked and removed the VR headset. The soothing voice stopped. I had already grown accustomed to the video view of the world and the raw brightness of the ceiling lights seemed harsh.

The medical person (doctor?) took my vital signs and gave me a quick visual exam. An orderly came in with a shaving kit and efficiently removed all of my pubic hair, front and back. I squirmed at the coldness and intimacy of a stranger probing between my legs. Then the doctor drew blood for testing before starting a short discussion of my medical history.

While completing her notes, she said: "We will be inserting an IUD into your uterus. It is very effective so you don't have to worry about getting pregnant while having sex. Let your master know if you start having very long and heavy periods as that may indicate a need to change the device."

Without even looking at me for a response, she grabbed the insertion device, stepped between my legs and began to push the IUD into my vagina. It hurt when it passed my cervix and I cried out, but got no reaction from the doctor or my trainer. They had complete control over my body, inside and out.

She next pulled out a box containing syringes labeled 'Flibanserin' and injected one into my upper arm. I had heard about birth control methods that worked by slowly releasing the chemicals for months from injected capsules. I later learned that this one was the 'female Viagra', designed to keep you aroused - all the time.

She finally turned to look at me and said: "Hopefully, your blood test today will confirm that you do not currently have any sexually transmitted diseases. Depending on your master's plans for you, you may be likely to catch some type of STD from your work. Here is a brochure that explains and shows examples of all of the common diseases that can be acquired through sexual contact. Try to keep this so you can refer to it if you find changes in your skin or genitals at any time. Your master wouldn't want you spreading a disease to anyone else."

The pictures in the brochure were ghastly. Would my master care if anyone spread a disease to me?

Her last procedure was quick and painful. She applied a metal tool to my chest. It made a quick slice through my skin and fired a tiny microchip inside my body. I knew what that chip meant. I could now be tracked anywhere in the world. There would be no way to escape my slavery for the next year. A small band-aid over the incision sealed my fate.

She started to put her tools away, looked at Duke and said, "OK. She's done here." She never looked at me again. No "Good luck". No acknowledgement that I existed. Duke put the STD brochure in his pocket - I didn't have any - and bound my wrists behind me with the cuffs.

He led me down a long corridor that connected to a separate building called "The Residence". I guess that was a better name than "Jail" - which is what it was. After picking up a paper bag from a cupboard, Duke brought me to my cell, number 19, and explained the facility to me.

"You're lucky," he explained. "Your owner has paid for premium accommodations for you. That's unusual for a criminal case like you. They must have high expectations that you will be a good and submissive slave. If you resist or delay when given orders, you'll be moved to a standard room that is much more unpleasant."

The room was all white, with no windows. It smelled like a doctor's office. There was a bed with a pillow and blanket, a computer desk with monitor and keyboard, a small dresser with 3 drawers (all empty), a sink with a medicine cabinet, a shower and toilet.

I opened the medicine cabinet and found a modest supply of painkillers, antiseptic cream, and some arnica cream for bruises. Under the sink there was a box of pads, tampons and toilet paper. Next to that were two cardboard cartons, one containing dozens of douche packages, the other a collection of enema kits. I shivered at their meaning.

There was one bookshelf filled with books with titles like "The Joy of Submission", "Slavery is my Destiny", "I Live to Serve the Master", "Letting Go - The First Step to Submission". I did eventually read them in my empty evenings after training. I learned that being completely submissive to another person could be satisfying and freeing.

On a shelf there were two extra sheets for the bed. Duke explained that I should change the sheets whenever they became soiled from too much "leakage". I had to think a few moments before I understood what liquid might leak and where such leakage might come from.

After releasing the handcuffs, Duke pointed to the video monitor on the wall. "Your daily schedule is displayed on that monitor. Pay attention to it so you are always ready for your lessons." He started back out the door and commented "I'll be back at 3:00 for your preliminary testing. You must eat the lunch in the bag. You will need your strength." The door seemed to slam shut, emphasizing my captivity.

The crushing reality of slave life had been beating me harder every minute since Duke had locked the collar back at the hotel. Every step increased my helplessness and fear. I fell on the bed and sobbed till I slept.

Bzzzzzz. Snap! I leaped up as my collar warned and then shocked me back to consciousness. I grabbed the back of my neck, trying to soothe the pain there. The collar shock is a very effective punishment. The initial buzz for one second, followed by the electrical shock, creates an expectation of pain in the slave. Although the shock does not damage the neck, the perceived pain, fulfilling the anticipation from the buzz, delivers an emotional as well as physical jolt. After experiencing multiple shocks, a slave lives in fear of another.

"I told you to eat your lunch." Duke snarled. "You were punished for not doing as you were told. You're going to suffer a lot if you don't learn that lesson quickly. Do you understand 110?" I nodded because I was incapable of forming a verbal reply.

He picked up the VR headset from the desk and secured it around my head. The vision was operating normally and the soothing voice said.

[I shouldn't worry. I know I'll be a good slave.]

He picked up the padded handcuffs and gestured toward my hands. I quickly put them behind my back and let him bind me. Without another word, he clipped a leash on the front loop of my collar, pulled me to my feet and dragged me out the door. I tried to move quickly so as to not anger him anymore - anything to avoid another collar shock.

A long corridor brought us back to the main building and we entered a room labeled "Basic Training 7". Half of the room was empty, and the other half seemed cluttered with various types of furniture and machines. One corner was tiled on the floor and walls like a shower and a hand-held sprayer on a hose was attached to the wall. A white toilet stood by itself in full view of the room. One other wall contained a large, floor-to-ceiling mirror. A king-sized bed filled most of the other half of the room. In the middle of the empty area, there was a large black circle painted on the floor.

"Stand there," Duke said, pointing at the circle. I moved to the circle and stared at the masked, helpless, naked form in the mirror - was that sad figure really me? Duke pulled a padded chair in front of me - and sat down in it. "The preliminaries are over. Your training begins now."

"Your objective is for you to become a perfectly submissive and obedient slave. That'll only happen if you give up any feeling of power or autonomy that you think you have. If you do everything you are told, quickly and without question, your life will run smoothly. In one year, you will be released and can become whatever kind of person you desire. But before then, your only desire is to please your masters. Do you understand?" I kept my eyes downcast and nodded.