Virtual Slavery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she escorted her guests into the room they all flocked around me, complimenting Liz on her very sexy slave. They started to fondle and pinch and tickle every part of me. They ripped the teddy off of me within a minute. They had, obviously, been drinking and were crude and tasteless despite their positions as partners in an upscale law firm. Boys will be boys indeed.

I tried to smile at each man as he molested me. I knew I must make them happy with me and Liz. I giggled and moaned as they violated my body. I leaned in to kiss them and then lowered to my knees to blow them. At one point there were three cocks probing my face, all demanding to be sucked. They weren't at all embarrassed to show off their manhood in front of each other or Liz.

I had obeyed Liz's rule against pleasuring myself for weeks and the arousal of my situation and the groping of the men had brought me close to coming before the first cock entered my cunt. When it did, I thrust onto it hard and fast. I came within seconds. For a moment I felt guilty for having cum without my mistress's permission. But, a minute later, another phallus thrust deeply into my throat and I focused on swallowing it.

For about two hours, I was a true fuck toy for the men. At one point, all three of my openings were being fucked at the same time. I remember pain, but also immeasurable pleasure. I didn't need to do anything for the men, they just used me, again and again. Because they were all older, they ran out of energy fairly quickly and the gangbang dwindled to occasional attempts to use my mouth to restore erections. One guy seemed to have some type of medical emergency and was carried from the room. Liz took her turn in front of me and didn't seem at all embarrassed to drop her panties and rub her pussy in my face. I did my best to give her the orgasm she desired.

I was lying on the couch, barely conscious, when I heard Liz saying goodbye to the partners. My body ached and my vagina and anus were burning. One of the men had taken mercy on me during the party and gave me water to drink with a straw, but my throat was sore and dry. Liz closed the door and started to walk toward her bedroom.

"Mistress. May I please go to my room now" I whimpered.

"Oh, 110. Yes, you were wonderful. Let's get you to bed." She pulled me up from the couch and helped me stagger back to my room. My legs could barely function after being spread for so long. But I felt wonderful. I had enjoyed the sex, even when rough and, most importantly, I had pleased my mistress. She kissed me as she lay me in my bed. I think I saw love in her eyes at that moment. But that was the last time I did.

*****

In the weeks after the partner's orgy, I began to worry more about Liz. She stopped visiting me each day for sex and chatting. She became belligerent and started to use my shock collar to punish me for tiny infractions of her rules. She told me to get my own food from the kitchen since she was tired of preparing it for me. She adjusted the electronic boundaries of the house to allow me to come out of my room and go to the kitchen, living room and foyer.

When she was gone during the day I walked around the house, exploring Liz's world. She had never forbidden me to explore and I found myself looking for ways that I might please her more. I felt my mind beginning to slow as each day was the same. I could watch mindless TV, but there was nothing I could do.

One day I prepared a dinner for her and served it at the table. She seemed pleased and I felt proud of myself. She told me to continue preparing dinners every evening. I was pleased that I could serve her better.

She sometimes stayed away all night. I worried that she might go away and leave me here to die by myself. But if that's what the mistress wants ...

Eventually she disappeared, and after three days a police officer came to the front door. That was within my boundaries so I opened it for him. I kept my head down and asked how I might please him. He was surprised to find me there and asked what my relationship was with Elizabeth Stevens. I told him I was her slave - that seemed the easiest answer - and I asked where she was. He was confused, but told me that she had been detained and was under observation. He was looking for next of kin and I didn't qualify on that score. I knew she had a brother somewhere, but couldn't recall his name.

I asked if I could go and serve her wherever she was and he frowned and said no. I told him the name of the law firm she worked for and he left. I later realized that I had talked with him for several minutes while I was naked. It was just my natural state.

The next day, one of the law partners stopped by to talk with me. It was perfectly normal to discuss the status of Liz's home and assets with the man who had fucked my ass a few weeks earlier - though I did put on my one dress. Liz had, apparently, lost control of her multiple personalities and got stuck on a cruel, demanding mistress - to everyone. She had assaulted people and was considered dangerous so they had locked her up in an institution.

Fortunately for me, Liz, being an attorney, had created a Power of Attorney document authorizing her brother Harry to manage her affairs after her death or disability. I had only met her brother a couple of times back in our university days and was pleased to find that he was sympathetic to my situation. He was shocked the first time he came to the house. He is a psychiatrist and abhors the concept of slavery.

"What is your name my dear?" he asked.

"I am called 110" I replied while looking down.

"I mean your real name before you were enslaved."

"In my old life I was Beth MacMillan, but that was a long time ago."

"How long have you been a slave Beth?"

"About 4 months now. I was trained at TSM for 4 weeks and then Liz brought me here to serve her."

"Do you have any clothing here Beth?

"Yes, Mistress gave me a nice summer dress."

"Please go put it on Beth. I am uncomfortable talking with you naked."

"Will you be my master now?

He paused to consider that question and then said, "I guess so."

When I returned in the dress, he asked me how to remove the slave collar. I told him I had no idea and the collar was a part of me now. He winced at that. He called TSM and found someone who could tell him how to remove the collar. He found the remote control on Liz's nightstand and entered the code to release the collar. I felt it slump on my shoulders and gently removed it. I felt a lightness as the weight was removed. I also felt relief as the threat of collar shocks was eliminated. But, I also felt incomplete without it.

Harry said I could stay there as long as I wanted. The loving, merciful part of Liz was still alive in him.

He also made time to counsel me for returning to freedom. I treated him as my new master - which he was. I appreciated his efforts to help me and happily offered my body for his pleasure. I wanted to please any master, but especially one who took good care of me. He accepted my offer the first time and we had a short fuck in the living room. But, he regretted it and later told me not to offer myself to him again. I don't know if he is married.

Harry had a doctor, a gynecologist, come to the house and examine me. She was gentle and seemed to look for both physical and mental injuries. She removed the IUD they had inserted in my body. In the weeks since the law partners' orgy, Liz had never tried to return sexual favors, so my vulva was in fairly good condition. I wondered what number size my vagina was at that point.

Harry had his secretary shop for clothes for me so I didn't have to be naked all day. I must say that it felt awkward to wear underwear for the first few days. But it also felt wonderful to have a nice master who took good care of me and had removed my slave collar.

According to Harry, my court-ordered slavery contract could not be ended early. I had to remain a legal slave for another 8 months. As administrator of Liz's estate, he had sold me to a new master. I feared being sold again, but the thought of having a new master to please was somewhat reassuring.

So, I had to start another new life. Would my new master like me? If he or she did, would I be happy living with and having sex with them? Would they beat me or publicly humiliate me?

Would I be able to please them?

***********

Part 2 is being published shortly