Virtual Slavery Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When you are asked a question you must give a verbal answer if physically possible. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir," I murmured.

"You will refer to any trainer as 'Master' or 'Mistress'"

"Yes, Master."

"I'm your first trainer today, but you'll have several trainers during your time here. You must consider all trainers to be masters and obey their every command. A trainer may punish you at any time and for any reason - or no reason. We have control of your collar, your headset, other devices and your body itself to aid in your training. We are not sadists, but we also don't have any reservations about inflicting punishment on slaves. Don't ever expect to find sympathy in a trainer."

Having set the tone very clearly, Duke removed my handcuffs and began the lesson on slave positions. Those are a standard set of postures required of all slaves. Of course, most of them were just obscene expressions of sexuality. The lesson began when a large video image of a naked slave girl, her feet apart, suddenly appeared about ten feet in front of me. Another trainer's voice filled my head to explain how each position was performed. For the first time, I realized that I was watching a video within the video of the room. I could still see Duke when he walked past me, but the "screen" showing the instructional video always stayed in front of me. I stopped paying attention to the video and studied the mixture of reality and video that I was viewing.

Bzzzzz. Snap! My collar zapped me back to attention. The video paused and I heard Duke in my head say "Assume the position as instructed. No delay." I quickly put my hands behind my head and spread my knees further apart in the standard "present" position. I focused completely on the video after that and learned my slave positions - each more demeaning than the last. The most shameful was bending far over from the waist, reaching around my ass and pulling cheeks apart. Duke monitored my progress, adjusted my body as needed and regularly tapped on his tablet which seemed to control the headset and - I assume - the collar.

[I'm proud of how well I'm doing my slave positions]

After a couple of hours, the positions video was finished, and I was performing them satisfactorily, we moved on to the second lesson - sex. I had assumed that only my master would have sex with me, or order me to have sex with others. But lesson number two began immediately and did not involve virtual images.

Duke used my leash to pull me down to a kneeling position in front of him and explained the next step. "A pleasure slave must not only accept, but welcome sexual contact from any free person. Your body is for the pleasure of others. If you mentally resist, you will suffer humiliation and frustration with no pleasure. If you resist physically, you will be severely punished. Submit to it and you will be able to enjoy the sexual pleasure and the satisfaction of pleasing your master. Complete submission is the only realistic option."

He then stepped forward, unbuckled his belt, unsnapped his pants and dropped them to the floor. His cock, the largest I had ever seen, bounced slightly, only a foot from my face. It seemed a bit distorted since I was seeing it through the goggles. "Have you ever given a man fellatio before?" he asked.

"Yes, master. My husband." I whimpered.

"Then show me what you can do."

Memories of sharing oral sex with Paul came to my mind. It made me sad to think that those days were gone. But I also found myself becoming aroused as I touched and tasted this man's shaft. It smelled - manly. My conscience told me it was wrong for a married woman to do this with another man. Then I remembered that, legally, I was no longer a wife.

I licked and sucked him as instructed in order to avoid punishment. But I also felt the quiver of arousal at doing this forbidden thing. I began to understand how a pleasure slave can be created. The inner voice said:

[Mmmm. This is good. I really like to suck cocks. I'm getting aroused.]

"That's enough. Not bad, but we'll work on your technique in future classes to ensure that you can please any man," Duke commented after five minutes.

I was relieved to be returned to my cell. Duke removed my headset and hung it on a charging bracket on the wall. He pointed to the video monitor on the wall and explained how to use the remote control to play videos. The only video available at that time was the slave positions training tape. He reminded me that my next trainer would pick me up at 8:00 the following morning. I should be kneeling down on the floor and wearing my headset when he arrives. Then he left without any further comment. A packaged dinner of dry ham, potatoes and wilted green beans awaited me and I was hungry enough to eat it all.

My first night as a slave was everything I had feared. Memories of the anxiety and humiliation of the day kept repeating in my dreams. I began to question my choice of slavery over prison - but Liz's assurances came back to me. Smart, savvy Liz knew what she was doing. Every time I awoke I was reminded that I was alone - totally alone in the world. There was no one to comfort me. I couldn't even comfort myself since I knew that the next day would be only more of the same - or worse.

*****

I was awakened at 7:30 by a ringing noise from the video monitor. As I rose I noticed a food bag on the table. How did that arrive overnight? I had already internalized the fact that submission was the path of least resistance, so I quickly showered and toweled off. By habit, I looked for clothing, but then remembered the constant state of nudity that was my new life.

I really wanted to be ready for the trainer at 8:00 so I quickly ate the fruit breakfast. It took a couple of minutes to get the headset properly secured around my head.

[Today I will do my best to please my master.]

I found myself struggling to suppress my sense of outrage, of anger at the system. I was a slave. I tried to focus on avoiding the pain of collar shocks - but the pain in my soul was unavoidable.

Matt, the new trainer, was certainly different than the first day's trainer. Duke had been all business, followed protocol, and within his role, he was respectful of me as a slave. Matt walked into my cell, said "Oh, yummy" and proceeded to pinch and twist my nipples. When I grabbed my boobs and jumped back, he held up his control tablet and touched an icon. Bzzzz. Snap! My collar shocked me and I fell to the floor, clawing at my neck. "Don't pull away from me girlie," he chortled. Duke had said trainers weren't sadists - but now I knew better.

"I do enjoy training fresh meat like you. So young and innocent. We're going to have fun today."

He clipped a leash to my collar and pulled me up to standing. When he got close I smelled a nice masculine scent, much different than his behavior. He held up my handcuffs and I obediently put my hands behind my back. He turned me around and grabbed a handful of my left butt cheek with a hard grip. "Very nice," he said. I wasn't flattered.

He jerked on the leash and I followed him into the corridor. I had only seen two other slaves during the previous day, but in the morning the corridors held many pairs of trainers and slaves. Almost all of the slaves wore headsets so they didn't seem like real people. They all moved listlessly as directed by the pull of their leash. They seemed like robots in a sci-fi movie - naked bodies but covered faces.

And, there were actual robots - machines on wheels that looked like R2D2 from the Star Wars movies. I later learned from my own experience that the robots were a labor saving device used to lead slaves around the building. A slave had to stay within ten feet of her robot to avoid a collar shock. This saved the human trainers from having to escort every slave to every lesson.

Matt took me back to the Basic Training 7 room. "Stand there," he commanded and I instantly complied. "Duke gave you a score of five on your fellatio test so we're going to start with a lesson. You need to learn the details of a man's dick and we'll use mine as your subject. He pulled his pants and briefs down and tossed them aside.

[Mmmm. This is good. I really like to suck cocks. I'm getting aroused.]

I looked at his average size cock and knew I could handle it. Then, my vision flickered and Matt's cock was different colors and there were words floating in the air around it. "Glans", "Foreskin", "Scrotum". But this augmented reality image didn't seem to augment Matt's shaft itself.

Matt turned sideways, giving me a profile view and a semi-transparent image of a kneeling woman appeared in front of him. A different voice in my head said

[A good blow job begins with very subtle stimulation and progresses to more direct physical stimulation.]

Then a different female voice seemed to come from the woman as she said "May I please suck you master?"

The virtual image woman opened her mouth and used her tongue to lightly touch and caress Matt's dick.

[The glans area is the most sensitive and always responds well to tickling and caressing with tongue and lips.]

The imaginary woman closed her mouth around the tip, but her cheek was semi-transparent so I could see her tongue flicker under the glans. Then she took more of his penis into her mouth and her cheeks moved as she sucked on him.

[Strong sucking produces great stimulation for the man. It is also stimulating to maintain eye contact with the man while sucking.]

I looked up and noticed that Matt was staring at his tablet, seeing the same image I was. He had a satisfied grin on his face.

The woman's head then moved further forward and Matt's actual penis penetrated back into her virtual throat. I saw her throat muscles ripple as she tried to swallow him.

[Taking the head of the penis into the throat and swallowing is called Deep Throating and produces the greatest pleasure for the man. A slave must learn to control her gag reflex in order to continue to deliver that pleasure. To avoid passing out from lack of oxygen, the slave is permitted to pull off every 30 seconds to catch her breath before returning to full penetration.]

The virtual woman continued to gag on Matt's actual cock until a virtual stream of semen shot out from the tip. Matt's grin increased as he watched the image of the woman swallowing his virtual jizz.

As a training technique, the virtual/augmented reality system was very effective. I realized that I had only ever given Paul a very basic blow job. Seeing this demonstration made me realize what I needed to do to fully satisfy a man - and Matt was ready to test what I had learned.

"OK, girlie. Now you try," he said as he removed the handcuffs. He smirked as he turned his cock toward me and pushed down on my shoulders. I dropped to my knees, reluctantly took his tool into my mouth and tried to emulate what I had just seen. But he backed away a few inches and said "You have to say please first." I was confused for a second and then remembered the demonstration video. "May I please suck you master?" He nodded and put his cock back in my mouth and I went to work on him.

[Mmmm. This is good. I really like to suck cocks. I'm getting aroused.]

I realized that the voice was right. I was getting aroused by performing this forbidden act on a stranger.

Matt corrected me a couple of times with a nudge or a comment and eventually grabbed the back of my head and forced himself all the way into my mouth. Fortunately, his manhood was only long enough to just reach my throat so I was able to manage my gag reflex and continue breathing. I got him off in a few minutes and was able to swallow all of his cum without choking. On his command, I took an extra minute to lick him clean. Since there were no complaints, I assumed I had passed the test. Despite having just given a disgusting blowjob and swallowed the cum of a stranger, I actually felt a little proud of my work. I guess that's what being a slave does to you.

"OK, girlie. That's enough of that. You'll get a harder test when Will does his training. He's twice as big as I am." He zipped up his pants and walked over to the made up bed. "Stand here and watch the show. Pay close attention as you'll be asked about it later." I turned toward the bed and a new video appeared. I saw the empty bed and then three people appeared to walk toward it from the far side. One woman, slave naked, and two clothed men. They were all giggling in my head and the woman was swinging her hips as she walked. The men were pawing her body as they neared the bed. "OK, boys. I want you both inside me" the woman said. The men groaned as she reached out and helped them both out of their clothes.

The realism of the image was amazing. The threesome went through a porn performance that was incredibly hot. I seemed to feel their body heat, though they were only video images. The men each took a turn fucking her while the other had his prick sucked dry. Their heavy breathing and moans filled my head till I experienced their passion completely. When the woman began to scream and convulse from her orgasm my own body reacted in kind. I felt my hips thrusting and my juices ran down my leg. I grabbed my breasts and squeezed them hard. I almost collapsed with pleasure. The three people disappeared.

Matt interrupted my dream state. "I see you liked that. You're gonna have to learn to control that climax. Were you paying attention? Did you see how she raised her legs to let them penetrate more deeply? Did you notice that she smiled and kept eye contact with each of them as she begged them to fuck her harder? She held off her own orgasm until the men had finished. Do you think you could please those men as well as she did?"

[I shouldn't worry. I know I'll be a good slave.]

I didn't know how to answer. My non-slave self would be appalled and never admit to taking pride in fucking strangers. But a part of me accepted the challenge. Yes, of course I could be that good a slut. That woman had felt pride, not shame. Those were skills that I had - or could learn.

"Sit on the edge of the bed, spread your legs. Let's see how well you can please a man. You're lucky. Your first fuck here will be a friend."

I knew enough to follow his orders quickly. I had already accepted that I was going to be fucked - a lot. I pushed the shame to the back of my mind and focused on not getting punished. My arousal from watching the video also helped me overcome my reluctance to violate my marriage vows.

But, I was not prepared for the next surprise. The door opened and into the room walked - Josh, my college buddy who had attended my going-away meeting the previous day. He was naked. He had a great body and large erect dick. His expression was ... not quite right. He walked straight toward me, his body clearly excited by my nakedness, but his face was solemn, creepy. I had an uncanny feeling of distrust.

Although it was obvious, I had to ask the question: "Josh, why are you here?" He didn't say a word. I couldn't comprehend how a longtime friend could join with my jailors to torture me. He stopped a few feet in front of me with his shaft in his hand as if showing it to me. He shook it vigorously.

Bzzzz. Snap! My collar shocked me. Matt's voice in my head said "Get to it girlie. It's your job to please him."

I leaped off the bed, onto my knees, in front of Josh. "May I please suck you master?" I repeated. He nodded, so I quickly took him into my mouth and began to lick and suck his meat as I had been taught. At least he smelled and tasted fresh. The inner voice returned.

[Mmmm. This is good. I really like to suck cocks. I'm getting aroused.]

I tried to make eye contact with him as the lesson had instructed, but he just stared straight ahead. I suppose he couldn't see my eyes anyway since I was wearing the goggles. I saw some fuzziness under his chin and wondered if it was some new style for beards.

Within a few minutes he was moaning and thrusting his hips - clearly approaching an orgasm. I was happy that my skills seemed to be working.

The disembodied voice of Matt echoed in my head. "OK. Stop that and get up on the bed on your hands and knees. Push your butt back so he can fuck you from behind. And tell him how much you want him." I rose quickly to obey him.

[I really want to please my master with my body.]

This was it, my first fucking of my slave life. I steeled my nerve, grit my teeth, and then forced a fake smile and said "Please master. Come fuck me." He climbed onto the bed behind me and started fingering my pussy. He wasn't affectionate or gentle - more like just doing his job. I could feel my wetness grow as his fingers penetrated my birth canal. He continued for a minute and then knee-walked up behind me, ready to fuck. My longtime friend Josh was participating in my degradation. I had thought I knew him. One more part of my old life was destroyed.

I could feel my wetness so I hoped he would have no problem penetrating my body. I dropped my face onto the bed so I wouldn't have to watch my first rape. His cock probed gently a few times and then rammed into my pussy. It pushed me forward and my face was pushed further into the bed. The pain of being stretched was sharp, but not overwhelming. I just had to endure it. After a few strokes, the pain ebbed and real arousal enveloped my body. Part of me wanted to resist it, but most of me yearned for it. That's what slaves do.

I was beginning to approach an orgasm when Matt's words again penetrated my head.

"That's good. It looks like she's getting into it. Flip her over and just straight fuck her."

Josh quickly obeyed. He grabbed my hips and twisted me onto my back. He climbed over me while pushing my legs apart. His face was now directly in front of mine and I suddenly understood my uncanny feeling about him. His face and his head seemed to be slightly disconnected. The movements didn't match. When his jaw moved his chin didn't always match the movement. I was face to face with a deep fake video of Josh's face laid over the real face and head of another man.

The trauma of my first time being raped by another man was amplified by the trauma of suddenly being inside a video game. I screamed in fright as this cartoon of a man slid his cock into me. I tried to push him away, but my collar zapped me hard in the back of my neck and I collapsed. I tried to raise my hands to protect my neck, but they were restrained by Josh - or whoever he was. I felt searing pain on my neck, in my vagina and in my grasp of reality.

I struggled to breathe and to process what was happening. Matt's voice was yelling at me to calm down. Repeated shocks to my neck rekindled my terror and I soon passed out.

[Don't be afraid. It's OK. Everything will be alright if I do as I'm told]

My return to consciousness began in my belly, where I was being fucked viciously. My whole body was being slammed across the bed. When my eyes refocused, I was looking directly into Josh's face - or the image of it. His eyes were rolling back and I could hear his frantic grunts with each thrust. Then he moaned very loudly and I felt his cock surge and fill me with his seed. I could do nothing more than lie there and try to understand what I had just become - a whore.

Matt's voice again filled my head. "OK, girlie. You're going to have to do a lot better than that. At least you got him off, but you'll need a lot more practice at this. A good pleasure slave can't freak out. You have to please your master at all times."

Josh(?) rolled off of me and slowly left the room. Matt worked on his tablet. I curled up and tried to regain control of my mind and body. I began to understand that they had taken pictures of Josh's face at the hotel and somehow, in my goggles, applied those images onto an actor's head for the scene they had just played for me. They wanted me to accept that my friend Josh had fucked me. Part of me believed it. Another part was just confused.