Virus Pt. 04: Separate Injections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was it cheating on her brother? They'd never talked about it. And Simon had fucked Karen the night before. Sure, that was an emergency. But this might be too.

Emma wondered about her Uncle David. He was her father's older brother, the oldest of the family. He'd be over 50 now. She wondered if he had white pubic hair, like the hair on his head. She wondered what his cock would look like, if age would affect it like the rest of his body. She imagined her Uncle's weight on her, thrusting his ageing cock into her again and again and aga...

"Hang on dear," he father said, distracting her from her fantasy.

Her father slammed the brakes on, slowing the car down, before stopping at the side of the dark road. Emma now saw what her father did. There was a car at the side of the road, crashed into a tree. The lights of the car were still on, but they couldn't see anyone near the car.

Emma and Peter both got out and walked to the crashed vehicle, Both shouting into the darkness for anyone.

A baby's cry replied back. They ran to the car.

The car was still warm. The crash couldn't of happened more than an hour ago. The front was damaged by the tree, but not badly. The driver had managed to slow down before hitting it.

In the back seat was a young child. Maybe a year and half old. Still strapped into his baby-seat.

In the front was a woman in her early thirties. She was passed out, with her head against the headrest, the seatbelt keeping her upright. Blood was over the steering wheel. There were no visable wounds on the woman - the blood had been coughed up. The virus.

Emma pulled out her phone and quickly called the emergency services, explaining all that they could see. She put it on speaker-phone.

"OK," the woman in the call centre told them "An ambulance is on its way, but it'll take about thirty minutes to reach you. Young lady, I need you to stay with the baby, and keep it warm. If you can't find a blanket, just stay in the car with it, cuddling it. And I need you to take me off speaker and pass me to your father. I need to speak to him privately."

Emma obediently did so. Peter took the call outside the crashed car. She could hear odd snippets of conversation from her father. "Are you sure?", "Can't it wait until the ambulance arrives?" "I'm not that comfortable with it, but if I must" and "OK, make sure I don't move her head or neck at all."

Her father stopped talking on the phone, and walked back to the car. He got into the empty front seat next to the comatosed woman. He put the phone, still connected to Emergency Services, onto the dashboard.

"Honey, I need you to be really grown up here. I need you to hold this woman's head steady for a moment. Then, when I tell you, I need you to shut your eyes for a while, or only look at the baby. I don't want you to look at me. Is that OK?"

"Dad, are you going to fuck her?" She asked in shock.

"Language" he replied automatically, before answering the question. "No, that might move her head. But I do need to get some sperm into her vagina. Some women can die within hours of falling into a coma, and we don't know long she's been unconscious. The lady at emergency services says that this is what must be done. So I don't want you looking, OK?"

Emma nodded silently, and held both sides of the woman's head. She watched as her father carefully unbuttoned and pulled down the woman's trousers, followed by her panties. He gently moved her legs apart, exposing the stranger's hairy cunt to the world.

"Eyes closed now sweetheart."

Emma closed her eyes for at least two minutes, before sneaking them open again. It didn't matter, her father's eyes were now closed. He was wanking furiously, one hand moving up and down, while the other over the tip, waiting to catch the cum.

His cock was exactly as she remembered it from glimses in the past, though she'd never seen it this close before. It wasn't as long as Simon's, but it was thicker. The veins were larger and thicker too. She had fantasised about this cock many times. She'd imagined what it would feel like inside her, her mouth, her pussy and even her ass. She wanted to push her hand down her panties right then, but kept hugging the now-sleeping child for warmth.

Her father made a loud groan, and his eyes still closed, shot his cum into his waiting hand. Emma pretended to close her eyes again, and watched through tiny slits as her father wiped the cum into the near-death woman's exposed crotch. She saw him slowly push two cum-covered fingers inside her, trying to push the livesaving cum to where it needed to be.

Emma must not have been very good at pretending to close her eyes, because her father looked at her, his own cock still exposed and fingers massaging the woman from inside. He explained carefully. "It's not rape, it's saving her life. I'd never do it if the emergency services hadn't told me to."

"I understand Dad" she replied honestly.

---------

The woman regained consciousness about two minutes after the ambulance arrived. Peter was relieved not to have been in the crashed car with her when she awoke. Emma and her father had returned to their own car as soon as the paramedics had arrived. They watched as they loaded the woman carefully into the ambulance, neck strapped tightly to a plastic board. They then took the child carefully into the ambulance too. One of the paramedics gave their car a friendly wave of thanks before driving them off at full speed.

Peter lead his daughter in a quick prayer for the mother and child they'd just help save. Then they drove the next three hours in silence until they reached Glasgow and their hotel. At 3am they checked into their adjoining rooms and went to bed without another word.

---------------------

Back in the south, Wednesday had been pretty uneventful after waving Peter and Emma off.

Yulia had spent practically the whole day in their back-garden tennis court, practising for her tournament on Saturday. Simon had watched a live-steam of a lecture, and worked on a paper for a bit, before playing some video games.

He'd got a few text messages from Karen, asking to see him again, but he politely refused. Sure, he'd enjoyed fucking her, but it wouldn't have been the same without his sister there. And he really didn't fancy a quick fuck in a back alleyway, something Karen was keenly suggesting. After a while she stopped texting, so he guessed she'd finally spoken to her brother, or found someone else to fuck her.

In the evening, Yulia didn't fancy cooking for two, so they ordered a takeaway, and then watched a comedy show on Netflix before heading to bed. As he brushed his teeth in the bathroom, Simon was sure he could hear the buzzing of a vibrator coming from his parent's room.

Thursday was pretty much the same thing. He could hear his mother getting more and more frustrated at the tennis court. Maybe she was over-training, but Simon suspected it was more to do with his father being away. He'd read messages from his female university friends online in some group-chats. They'd spoken about the frustration of not getting cum regularly. Some were paying male prostitutes to help them out. Others were now dating the geeks and weirdos that they'd previously turned down. The online jokes and memes now suggested some weirdo geek nerd scientists had created this virus just to get laid. It sounded plausible.

This time her heard vibrating noises from his parent's room again after lunch, after dinner and again going to bed.

His mother must be really struggling.

-----------------------

Up north, Peter and Emma left their separate rooms for a late breakfast on Thursday. The funeral would be Friday morning, so they had the day to enjoy the city, as well as meet Uncle David and his wife Maria for an evening meal. They didn't say anything about what had happened at the roadside.

Emma couldn't keep it a secret though, and had called Anastasia about it in the morning from the hotel room, just to get the story off her chest. Just retelling the story had made her horny again, and she played with herself in the shower after the phone call, aiming the shower head at her clit until the water pressure made her orgasm. Still, it wasn't nearly the same as having a real cock, and it did very little to relieve the sexual tension built up inside her.

She and her father visited Glasgow museum in the late morning, and walked along the docks in the afternoon. Her grandfather had been a dockyard worker, as had her uncle David. She enjoyed hearing about the family history, and Emma could see it was helping her father grieve as he told stories of the family before he moved away south, leaving his family behind. He'd left his Scottish accent behind too, but it started to reappear slightly as he told about when his father bought him his first bicycle, or when his mother died in the mid-nighties.

They went for an evening meal in a local Indian restaurant. Emma was feeling very horny, but couldn't get to speak with her uncle alone. The meal seemed to crawl by. Emma even considered trying to catch one of the male waiters and pull them into the bathroom, but decided against it. She could wait a little longer. She hoped.

They got to their hotel at about 9pm. She was getting ready to go into her room, when her father suggested they watch a movie in his room, as it was too early to go to sleep. She agreed. They sat on top of the double bed together, and found some superhero movie that had just started. She could see her father was in a strange mood, and he spontaneously decided to open the minibar, something he'd normally never do. She joined him and they both took a single-serving wine. She had the white, he had the red. The movie finished, and he turned off the TV.

"You know," Peter said to his daughter "I know what you've been doing with Simon. Anastasia told us."

Emma's face went white. Nastia told them!?

"Dad, I can explain..."

Peter cut her off. "You don't have to explain anything. You're trying to bring him back to Jesus, and that's a good thing. But you can't convert him by force or make him return to the Lord. He will return to Jesus if he wants, in his own time."

Emma puzzled before slowly realizing. He didn't know about the sex! Anastasia had planned a cover story for them! She let out a deep breath of release and listened to her father tell more about letting The Lord work in his own time.

"Dad," she asked tentatively "Have you ever done something you're not sure Jesus would forgive?"

Her father went silent for a long time. Finally, he spoke. "Yes. Something I did a long time ago, at about your age actually. And the lord forgave me. There's nothing you can do that he won't forgive."

"What did you do Dad? Because, um, I've done something bad." It was time for truth. "I...um..I slept with Callum. Before we broke up. And I...um...got infected." Emma stopped there, without mentioning Simon, waiting to hear what her father would say.

Her father paused, taking in the details of his daughter's story. After a minute of silence he spoke up.

"Well, I'm disappointed, but I understand we all make mistakes. And mine was far worse, I promise. Well...you've been honest with me. I'll be honest with you, if you promise something. What I tell you here tonight doesn't leave this hotel room. Not even your mother knows. Do you promise?"

Emma nodded. "I promise, nothing that happens in the room tonight will leave this room."

Her father breathed in and out deeply, mentally preparing himself.

"I was 18, the same age you are now. Dad was at the docks, mum was working in the sewing factory. I came home from school, and heard a strange noise upstairs, so I went into my parent's bedroom, to see what the noise was."

He paused before continuing.

"On the bed was my older brother, your uncle David. He was naked, on top of my sister, your aunt Laura. Her legs were dangling in the air as he thrust in and out between them. I should have left the room, pretended I hadn't seen anything, but like an idiot I just stood in the doorway, watching my older siblings having sex. I was so curious, and even aroused. I'd never seen sex before - real sex, other than the occasional dirty magazine. Eventually, they saw me and stopped. I started to run out the house, but David caught me, and took me back into the bedroom, closing the door behind us."

"What happened next?" Asked Emma gently. She could tell this was a secret he'd held onto in secret for years. She put her hand on his for encouragement.

"They told me they'd been fucking for years, ever since your aunt turned 18. That it was natural, and enjoyable, and it was something they were going to keep doing. And they...they told me that if I kept the secret..I could join in too. I... I wasn't sure. But David grabbed hold of me, taking off my school t-shirt and Laura pulled down my trousers. Then she, she put my cock in her mouth, and gave me my first blowjob. I came into her mouth in about thirty seconds. I'd never experienced anything like that before. Then I just sat on the bed, naked like the others. I watched as my brother climbed back onto my sister and finished fucking her. He then climbed off and finished on her tits. They made it very important that you shouldn't cum inside her. And...um watching my brother cum on my sister...it made me really hard again, and so...I...I climbed to where my brother had been and...I fucked Laura too. I lost my virginity to my older sister."

Emma was shocked, but held it back.

"umm.." she tried to reply. "I'm...surprised, but I understand. I...um...I don't know what to say. Did it continue..after that first time? And did your parents...umm...ever find out?"

Her father shook his head. Emma tried to focus on his face as he talked, but she couldn't help noticing her father's crotch beginning to bulge. Remembering old memories was exciting him, even unconscionably.

"No. They never found out. We kept it secret. And yes, it continued. For a couple of years even." Her father seemed to be relaxing more as he told his secret finally. His groin was visibly growing through his trousers too, clearly turned on by reliving the taboo moments of his past.

"We'd fuck whenever the house was empty" he continued. "Usually it would be all three of us, but if my sister was horny, and my brother wasn't there, it would be just me and Laura. When it was all three of us, she'd take turns sucking us off while the other fucked her doggy style. On special occasions, like a birthday or Christmas, she'd let us fuck her ass. And that was very special, cause she'd let us cum inside her. Her ass, that is. Never her vagina. One time, your uncle David got too excited, and came inside her. Aunt Laura wouldn't let either of us near her again for over a month, until she was sure she wasn't pregnant."

"What happened?" Asked Emma. Without thinking about it, she unbuttoned her blouse a little. She was getting hot. "I mean, why did it stop?"

Her father shrugged. "We got older. Our lives moved on. Laura got a boyfriend. I moved south and met your mother." He looked her straight in the eyes. "Are you ashamed of me, honey?"

Emma knew at that point what she wanted. "No. I know the attraction of family."

She reached her right hand over, placing it over her father's trouser crotch. She could feel his erection through the thin fabrics. She placed her face closer to his, then leaned in more until her lips were touching his. She felt his rough, shaven skin against her face. Her father hesitated, before relaxing, kissing his daughter back in a way a father should never kiss his child. Emma's hand moved to his trouser buttons, and carefully undid them, unzipping the crotch and allowing his bulging cock to escape.

Her father broke off the kiss sharply, but made no effort to stand up or move his body away from hers. "What are you doing?"

In reply, she fully unbuttoned her top, exposing her small pink bra.

"Exactly what I want. I'm 18. And I'm infected. This is what I want. This is what I need."

She snaked her body down the bed, until her head was just below her father's exposed cock. "You're grieving. This is what you want. This is what you need."

She slowly licked up his cock, starting at the very base. The think hairs in her mouth meant nothing as she slowly rose to meet the tip. At the very tip she smiled, then lowered her whole mouth onto the cock, enjoying the taste and texture of her father's manhood in her mouth. Slowly, up and down her mouth began to move, giving a blowjob to the cock that once created her.

"honey.." he father meekly called. "That feels so good. But we shouldn't. We are family."

Despite saying this, he was unbuttoning his shirt, revealing his naked torso.

"Of course we should" she retorted. "Because we're family. It's the most natural thing."

Without stopping the blowjob, she carefully removed her own trousers, then slid his out from underneath him. He was naked, and she was in just her delicate pink underwear.

He moved his hands down to her head, playing with her long hair as she sucked and licked. "OK Honey. But...oh god...this is our secret...just between..oh god...us."

Emma looked up at her father, and taking the cock out of her mouth, smiled her sweetest smile, repeating her words from earlier.

"I promise, nothing that happens in the room tonight will leave this room."

She stopped the blowjob, and climbed off the bed, facing her father, still lying above the covers on one side. His erection facing the ceiling like an antenna. She slowly removed her bra in front of him, letting her small but firm breasts free.

"Do you like them?" she asked playfully.

"They're gorgeous" her father replied with a smile.

Emma reached down her body, and slowly pulled her panties down. They stuck for just a moment at the wet crotch, before coming down fully. She kicked them away and slowly climbed back onto the bed.

She squatted over her father, and holding his cock in one hand, slowly guided it inside her.

It still surprised her how such a small difference in size or shape could be felt so much by her body. It wasn't as long as Simon's but it was thicker, so much thicker. She felt full from his cock. No, she felt over-full from her father's cock, like it would split her open if she wasn't careful. Like her pussy would never be the same shape again afterwards. She could feel every vein. She could feel the rough pubic hairs tickling her pussy every time she bounced downwards as far as she could go, before pulling up until only just the head of the cock was inside her.

Her father said nothing. He just stared in wordless bliss as his cock was engulfed over and over again by his daughter's tight cunt. He loved his wife, the mother of his three children. He'd never cheated on her, or done anything to jeopardize their marriage. But here he was, in a hotel room, naked and being straddled by his 18 year old daughter. And he was in heaven.

Emma's legs began to tire.

She climbed off him, missing the feeling of her father's cock the moment she released it from her tight pussy. She moved to the other side of the bed and knelt on all fours, her head facing away from him. She didn't say a word. She just looked at the far corner of the room and waited. She didn't have to wait long. She felt him line his body up, and his hands on her waist.

She took in a huge breath in as her father pushed the cock forcefully into her waiting cunt.

Before, she'd been in control, choosing the rhythm and depth. Now he was, and he was going much faster and harder than before, faster even than Simon went, a man half the age of his father. Her pussy would be red in the morning...and she loved it.

She felt his balls smacking against her with every fast stroke. For a moment, she wondered how long he could keep it up, before remembering the noises she'd heard through the bathroom walls so many times. He could keep this pace for a long time - far longer than Simon could. And Callum, her first lover? He would have already finished by now. Emma felt a wave of pleasure building, and without meaning to, cried out in ecstasy as an almost-unexpected orgasm overwhelmed her. She felt her pussy squeeze and contract without her control, and feared for a second it would be too much for her father. Yes, she wanted his cum, but not yet. She had one more position in mind, one more position she'd always dreamed about having with her father.