Virus Pt. 04: Separate Injections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter smiled as his daughter orgasmed in front of him. He didn't like to brag, but he was good at doggy, and he knew it. But as her pleasure subsided, he could see she wanted something different.

"Do you want to change honey?" He called to her, slowly pulling his thick cock out of her.

"Uh huh" she muttered, struggling to find her voice. She moved herself around on the bed until her head was back on the pillow in the spot she'd watched the film in earlier. The spot she'd laid when Peter confessed his taboo secret to her. She opened her legs and waited. Peter climbed on top of his little girl, knowing exactly what she wanted - classic missionary. He wouldn't disappoint. He let his whole body lay on her as he once again found the golden spot, then pushed himself slowly but forcefully inside her.

Emma reached forward and passionatly kissed her daddy as he thrust into her. She felt his whole weight on top of her. She felt his coarse hair rubbing against her, his thick legs next to hers and his chest against small breasts. It was magical. It was every fantasy she'd had with him. It was heaven. But she knew that even heaven didn't last forever. Her father was becoming tired, and his cock had a gentle throbbing that she had learned well from Simon. It was almost time.

"Dad" she said, looking into his eyes, "I'm not Aunt Laura. You can do it. Do it for me Daddy."

His pupils widened, and a fraction of a second later, she felt suddenly filled with squirt after squirt of cum from her father's thick cock. Eventually, the feeling stopped, and he slowly climbed off her, laying next to her on the bed. He looked exhausted.

A moment of panic covered his face, but Emma calmed him. "Don't worry. I'm taking stuff. I won't get pregnant."

He was visibly relieved. "OK honey. I trust you. Do you want to take a shower?"

She reached under herself, and grabbed the blanket, pulling them up and over both her and her father in one smooth motion. "No thanks" she finally answered. "I want to smell like you for a bit longer. Can I sleep in here with you?"

Her father smiled. "Sure. Let me put my pyjamas on."

"No Daddy" Emma replied, moving her body back into his, becoming a little spoon for him. "I want to feel your skin against me. I want to feel IT rubbing against me in the night."

Peter hit the light switch, then rolled over onto his side next to her, the big spoon for her little spoon. He kissed her hair in the darkness, then fell asleep, his mind truly empty.

------------

On the other side of the United Kingdom, a text woke up Simon.

HEY YOU. COMING OVER TOMORROW. A

His brain slowly realised who was texting. Anastasia, his older sister. He quickly texted back.

WHY? EMMAS STILL NOT HERE. NOTHING 2 WATCH.

After a moment of pause, he sent another message.

MAYBE YOU WANT TO FUCK THIS TIME, NOT JUST WATCH?

After a long pause, she texted back her answer.

NO - DON'T WANT TO FUCK YOU. I WANNA WATCH YOU FUCK MUM

...to be continued...