Virus Pt. 06: The Cure (Final Part)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't go straight in with his long dick. Instead he used his tongue, playing with his little sister's cunt, licking each flap and the hood above them. As he did so, he pushed a finger, then two, into her waiting vagina. He imagined for a moment that it was his mother's cunt, not his sister's, that he was licking.

Finally, he could take it no more. The sounds of his sister's moans, combined with the moans of his mother and the sound of sex coming from his parent's room drove him wild, and he quickly climbed onto his naked little sister and thrust his cock inside her.

She kissed him passionately as he pushed in and out of her quickly. She tried to gaze into his eyes, but he was like an animal, focused only on sex. He squeezed her breasts hard, bringing a pleasurable pain to her that made her orgasm loudly. She thought that her orgasm might trigger his, but it didn't and he kept pounding her even as she felt that tsunami of pleasure.

They changed positions to doggy, with Emma facing the door, and gazing into her parents' room from across the hallway.

Through the two doors, she could see her mother, also kneeling and facing the door. Her mother looked up, and made eye contact with her daughter across the hall. They smiled at each other, a smile that comes from loving your family, and knowing the person you love is getting the cock they deserve.

And Emma was getting amazing pleasure. Her brother's cock always felt amazing inside her, though she missed her daddy's cock. She hadn't fucked him since they returned from the funeral. And now, she guessed, she wouldn't get that chance to. The cure would put a stop to their sexual liberation.

Her brother groaned loudly, and Emma felt a warm feeling filling her. Her brother had cum. He stayed inside her until he was sure that every last drop had come out, then pulled his now-shrunken dick out of her.

Emma went to move, but remembered she had to stay in that position for 20 minutes, to try and keep his cum inside her for as long as possible.

"YES HONEY, YES HONEY, YES HONEY!" shouted her father from the room next door.

Emma watched her mother's eyes close and saw the peace and contentment on her face as her pussy was filled with squirt after squirt of semen.

Simon went downstairs to get the drinks for treatment number two, while Peter moved from behind his wife, and gently planted a loving kiss on her forehead. Like Emma, she was now stuck kneeling from the doggy style for 20 minutes.

Simon returned with the drinks, and both he and Peter drunk the strange liquid in one large gulp.

"Tastes strange" said Simon. "Like fish and ice-cream together."

Emma, unsure what to do for the next few minutes, stuck in an awkward position, used one hand to get her mobile, and called up Anastasia on speaker phone.

"Hey Little Sis" came Nastia's cheerful reply. "How's it going? What you up to?"

"Hey Nastia!" replied Emma. "I'm fucking! Well, we're between sessions right now. You're on speakerphone. The whole family is here."

"Hi Everyone!" replied Nastia loudly, as if speaking to your family during sex was completely normal. "Hope you're all having fun!"

"We are!" replied her father to the phone.

"We've got the cure here" commented Simon. "We've got to fuck once, then take this weird drink, then fuck again after an hour. We're just between fucks. Have they brought the cure to you yet?"

Unexpectedly, Nastia's happy, cheerful voice changed. Suddenly, she seemed sullen and shy.

"Um...not yet."

"Well, let us know when you've had your treatment" commented Yulia to her oldest daugher. "You know we're worried about you."

Emma saw that twenty minutes had passed, and could finally move. She felt stiff from being in the same position for so long. She got up, and walked, still naked, into her parents room, taking the phone with her. It would be another five minutes before Yulia could move again. As she sat on the bed near her father, she could see small drops of cum leaking out of her mother's red pussy. It made her smile.

There had been silence on the phone for over a minute.

"Um...I guess I have something to tell you" replied Anastasia, over the phone, as Simon walked in and sat on the bed too, near his mother.

"I...um" she continued "...I'm not infected. I don't need the cure."

That surprised everyone, and Yulia moved round to face the phone, moving a couple of minutes before she was officially meant to.

"What do you mean?" replied her mother in surprise. "You're living with Scott! You moved out of our house because you were sleeping with him."

The irony wasn't lost on anyone. Four months ago, before the virus, Nastia had offended her religious parents by having pre-marital sex. Now, here they were, sitting naked in their bed of incest, upset she hadn't been sleeping with her boyfriend!

"Well," explained Nastia "Scott only ever wanted to fuck me in the arse. It surprised me, but I agreed, because I loved him. Then after a couple of weeks, he'd only fuck me (still in the arse) if we could watch porn together. Never lesbian porn. Porn with at least one man. Then two or three men. Then lots of men. Without women."

The room sat in silence, listening deeply to the phone.

"During the quarantine, before the virus was identified, he confessed to me that he was gay. Because of the quarantine, we stayed living together. And afterwards, well, we had the house rental agreement in both our names, everyone knew we were together, and Scott wasn't ready to come out of the closet...so we just stayed together in the same house."

"That explains a lot!" said Simon, a bit too loudly.

"You should move back home!" said Emma to the mobile.

"...I'd like that." replied Anastasia, after a short pause. "Scott has started bring guys back home, and it's starting to get very awkward."

"That's no problem honey" said Peter. "You pack your stuff today, and we'll come and get you tomorrow morning. I'm afraid we're a bit busy today!"

"RIGHT!" replied Nastia loudly. "You guys better get back to it! I'll see you all tomorrow. Have fun!"

The phone hung up.

The four of them sat naked on the bed together, taking in the revelation. They still had a couple more minutes to wait.

"It'll be nice to have Nastia home again" said Emma. Sitting next to her naked father, she could see he was starting to get excited again. With a coy smile, she moved her hand over and started playing with his cock. Sure, it would be going back inside her mother again in a few minutes, but that didn't mean she couldn't play with it first.

"We'll need to buy a new bed for her" replied her father, almost pretending his daughter wasn't giving him a hand job. "We threw out the old one when we turned her old room into an office."

Yulia saw her daughter's hand on her husband's cock. For a moment she was upset, the pre-virus Yulia's shock of incest overriding her. But then she relaxed, remembering this was the new normal. So instead she looked at her naked son, sitting next to her. His cock was already almost fully erect. She moved her body over and put her head in his lap, taking her son's cock into her mouth, letting her tongue play with the tip, and taking the shaft down as far as she could.

"I could sleep in Simon's room" said Emma, noticing her mother giving her brother a blow-job. A surprise wave of pleasure caught her, and she saw her dad stroking her pussy with his right hand,while she played with his cock with her left. "Just for a few days" she added.

"Uh huh" agreed her father, now in a haze of pleasure from his daughter's gentle hand.

A buzz on Simon's phone told them the hour of waiting was up.

Emma was about to suggest something, but Yulia got there first.

"Maybe this time, we should swap partners?" There was a mischievous smile on her face.

Peter, her husband, gave her a surprise look. "Are you sure honey?"

"I'm sure" she said with a reassuring tone. "Fuck her brains out."

With that, Yulia pushed her son's torso down, so he was laying on the bed with his legs dangling over the edge. She climbed over him, and slowly guided her son's cock inside her. Her husband's cum, deposited an hour ago still provided some extra lubrication.

Peter pulled his hand away from his little girl's excited pussy, and put it on her shoulder, helping to guide her to lie down beside him. She opened her legs to him in excitement, and he climbed onto her and pushed his hard cock into her waiting pussy. She was filled with excitement. Her daddy was inside her again!

Yulia, sliding up and down her son's long cock, surveyed the bed. Under her was her twenty year old son, his eyes focused on her bouncing breasts. She stroked his chest with one hand in a caring way.

On the other side of the bed, towards the pillows, was her husband of over 25 years. She loved him, and was still almost as attracted to him as the first time they made love together. His thick cock was thrusting into their youngest daughter, and Yulia was happy for both of them. From this light, with her clothes off and her small boobs bouncing under her father's weight, she could see how beautiful her youngest daughter was. She daydreamed for a moment of kissing little Emma's lips, then moving her head lower, and kissing the lips between little Emma's legs.

Simon grabbing onto her bouncing breasts brought her out of the daydream. Her legs aching, she moved to lay next to him, facing the other couple on the bed. Simon didn't quite understand at first, until she lifted one leg up slightly, showing she wanted him to fuck her while spooning.

Simon pushed himself back into his mother, the spoon position making her pussy feel much tighter than normal. That was good. But what was even better, was what he could see from this position. Looking past his mother, he could see his father and Emma. They'd changed positions too, and now Emma was reverse cowgirl on her father, giving him a wonderful view of her tiny ass as she rocked and swirled on her father's thick cock. Simon started thrusting extra hard into his mother. He tried to reach a hand round to play with her clit, but found she already had her hand there, fingering herself while watching Emma riding her husband.

"Mummy" called out Emma, in a sweet voice that sounded so strange considering the orgy going on "I think they'll cum soon. I want to be laying next to you when daddy cums inside me."

"Sure honey" replied Yulia, pulling away from Simon. "I think that's a very good idea. We don't want to be stuck kneeling again!"

Emma climbed off her father. Peter jumped off the bed, and used the short break to grab a gulp of water from a nearby glass. The two ladies moved next to each other, each laying a head on a pillow, their legs wide open and waiting for the men who would fill them. Yulia moved a little closer to her daughter, and planted a gentle kiss on her daughter's lips. Then a second, longer kiss. Then the third kiss became more passionate, and as their lips parted their tongues danced in each other's mouths telling of a secret taboo passion that both of them were only just beginning to realise.

Once more, Simon climbed onto his mother, remembering the first time when she'd been blindfolded. Meanwhile Peter climbed onto his youngest daughter, worried in a fatherly way that his weight might hurt her. But fear of hurting her disappeared once again as he pushed his thick cock inside her, and smiled inwardly when he heard a deep moan from his wife, knowing her son had just done the same.

The four of them fucked like this, the men on top, dominating and subjecting the women to their mighty thrusts until Simon suddenly shouted "It's here!" and shuddered as he shot his semen deep into his mother's cunt. He almost collapsed with the effort, and rested his body on his mother, allowing his last drops of curing cum to enter into the vagina that made him.

Emma looked over at her mother and brother, both in a post-sex euphoria. But Emma was in a euphoria of her own, as she felt the build-up of pleasure growing within her. She was on the cusp of orgasm, and the next deep thrust from her father's thick cock pushed her over the edge. She screamed out in pleasure as the ecstasy overtook her. For over minute, all she could truly sense was the pleasure. It was heaven, and the door to it was her father's cock.

When she finally returned to reality, she was surprised to find her father was still inside her, pumping as hard as ever. The man really did have stamina!

Her mother was beside her, just watching with a smile, watching her little girl being fucked hard by the man she knew so well. Simon had climbed off the bed and was wiping his dick down with a tissue.

"Honey" called out Yulia sweetly to her husband. "You'd better cum inside your daughter soon, or she won't be able to walk for a week!"

"I wouldn't mind" replied Emma "but you're right. Cum for me Daddy."

"OK" grunted Peter on top of her. "but call me Daddy again"

"Cum for me Daddy," she said in her sweetest voice. "I love your cock Daddy. Fill me Daddy... Daddy...Daddy..."

Peter groaned a deep, satisfied groan as he finally shot his cum deep into his little girl, to mix with the cum his son had planted there an hour before. He unleashed squirt after squirt deep insider her, trying not to think that this would probably be the last time he got to pleasure his little girl. Finally, he pulled his now-limp dick out of her, and climbed off the sweet little eighteen year old.

----

Simon walked over, still naked, and brought his sister the final green pill, along with a glass of water. He watched his father's cum leaking out of the pussy his own cum had been put into an hour or so before. Emma gulped down the pill and washed it down with the water, just like her mother had done moments before her.

None of them wanted to talk. Peter took the first shower, followed by Simon and then the two ladies. After his shower, Peter went downstairs and started cooking a risotto. Simon came down a few minutes later and turned on the TV. About twenty minutes later both women came down too.

They ate together as a family at the dinner table, and not one of them mentioned the cure, or the family orgy that had happened just a few minutes before. There seemed to be a silent rule that was building. If they didn't talk about it, it didn't happen.

After eating, they watched a nature documentary then went to bed. All except Peter, who stayed up late to check on his stocks in the Asian markets.

For the first time in months, everyone went to bed alone.

----

The breakfast table the next morning continued the difficult silence. The elephant was still in the room. Sure they talked, but not about sex, or the virus, or the cure. They discussed preparations for Anastasia's return. They discussed when Simon would return to his university campus, and where they might want to go for their next family vacation. They discussed the weather. They discussed Miss Everton in number 73. Their mother talked about elderly Mr Bradshaw, and how happy he will be the bridge club would be reopening.

"OK" said Peter. "Time to make a move I think. Simon, I want you to come with me to help get Anastasia. She might have some heavy boxes to move. We'll also pop into IKEA on the way, pick up a cheap bed to tide us over. Maybe you ladies can help clear her old room while we're out?"

The men got into the car and drove off.

On the way to IKEA, Peter finally addressed the subject.

"Son," he said nervously. "This has been a crazy time, and one I'm still not sure about. BUT, I know that you've given your mother a lot of pleasure over the last week, and for that I'm truly grateful."

Simon didn't know quite what to say. His dad was thanking him for fucking his wife, Simon's mother. So he just sat in silence.

"I think..." Peter continued, after his son didn't comment "that if, sometimes, you gave her pleasure again, I wouldn't be upset. That is, as long as everyone is open about it. No secrets."

"Are you sure Dad?" asked Simon. "You're OK with me continuing to fuck Mum?"

"As long as it's consensual, and you use protection or she uses birth control, yes. You can keep having sex with Yulia."

"What about with Emma?" replied Simon as the car pulled into the IKEA carpark. Peter stopped the engine, but they didn't get out the car.

"hmmm.." Peter thought for a moment. "You're both adults. Again, if there are no secrets within the family, I guess the decision is up to you both."

"OK, thanks Dad." replied Simon. He paused, before asking a key question. "Will you keep having sex with Emma?"

Again, Peter needed time to think of the answer.

"I haven't discussed it with your mother yet, nor your sister. But if it continued, I wouldn't be upset."

"Good" replied Simon with a smile. "She loves you, and your cock. More than mine, I think. You should keep sleeping with her."

Before Peter could reply, Simon got out the car, making it clear that in his mind, the conversation was over.

They bought the flat-packed single bed, and then drove to Anastasia, to bring the oldest child home.

----

Things took longer at home for the needed conversation to begin. Yulia and Emma carefully cleared away the office items and relocated them downstairs. The unplugged the PC and cleared a space for a single bed to be placed. They hovered the room and made sure it was ready for Anastasia's arrival.

"Mum?" approached Emma. Yulia was in her bedroom, looking in a cupboard for bedding for the new bed.

"Yes dear?"

"Can we talk?...um..about things?"

Yulia knew exactly what 'things' meant. "Sure. Come and sit with me on the bed."

They sat on the bed where yesterday the family orgy had taken place. The sheets were changed but the smell of sex somehow still lingered in the room.

"Um..." Emma started hesitantly "um...it is over?"

Yulia thought for a moment, before answering. She knew from the moment she opened her mouth that the words were wise, and that they would forever shape the future of their family.

"Lines have been crossed that can never be uncrossed. In an ideal world, in a correct world, you should never have slept with your brother, nor your father. And I should not have slept with your brother, nor enjoyed watching you getting fucked by them."

Emma looked down at the floor sheepishly.

"But..." Yulia continued, and Emma's eyes looked up in hope at those words. "We do not live in that perfect world. Nor can we undo the past. You have slept with your brother and your father. I've slept with my son. We've orgasmed together and shared our men. Just like virginity cannot be reclaimed once lost, the lines have been crossed forever. The eggs have broken and cannot be mended. So, all we can do is live in our new world."

Emma struggled to come to terms with what her mother just said. "You mean...?"

"The virus is gone, but the effects remain. We can't undo this. We can only embrace it. If you want, you can keep having sex with your brother. And your father, if he wants."

Yulia paused, before continuing, her mind made up. "I think I'll keep fucking your brother too. I want to try him in my arse. Maybe one day, I'll try with both of them, your father in my pussy and your brother in my arse. One day."

"Oh" said Emma, shocked by this, but immediately turned on at the same time. "Oh wow."

Emma realised that she too, could try having a cock shoved into her bottom. She no longer needed cum in her pussy. The needs of the virus gone, she could try all sorts of new things. All sorts...

"Then," she said to her mother, "In the spirit of trying new things..."

She leaned over to her mother, and kissed her. Like they had kissed in the bedroom the afternoon before. A kiss of passion. Yulia returned the kiss, putting her hand on her daughter's head, stroking her hair as their tongues danced together.