Virus Pt. 06: The Cure (Final Part)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They continued to kiss together on the bed, and somehow, as if by magic, their clothes came off. Yulia faintly remembered removing her daughter's top and kissing her soft breasts. She almost remembered Emma pulling the wet panties off her, throwing them onto the floor. They laid together on the bed, their legs entwined, their breasts colliding and their most private regions rubbing together in sweet ecstasy.

Yulia broke off the kiss, and moved her body down her daughter's beautiful skinny body. She stopped at her daughter's belly button, and traced the edges of it with her tongue. Emma let out a soft moan. She moved down again, finding her daughter's open legs, and kissed her. And kissed again. And then licked, and licked. And licked. Until her daughter moaned so loudly their neighbours must have heard. Emma's legs squeezed around her head and she knew without question that her daughter was coming. As the legs around her head finally released their vice-like grip, Yulia moved back up the bed, and kissed Emma's soft lips again.

Emma didn't care she could taste her own juices on her mother's lips. She only cared about giving the same feeling to her mother. She rolled the woman who birthed her over, and moved her own head down to the place her own life began. Her mother's shaven cunt glistened in the light of the bedroom, until the shadow of her daughter's head obscured it.

---

"We're home!" shouted Simon to the quiet house, as they unlocked the door.

"We're upstairs!" came a distant call from the floor above.

Simon, Peter and Nastia carried a box each up to the spare room, but the two women weren't there.

Simon was the first to see the door to the master bedroom was half open, and pushed it.

The three of them gawked in surprise to see the two ladies, naked on the bed. Emma's head was between her mother's legs, while Yulia's hands kept her head in place, preventing her from moving an inch. The youngest in the family's pussy was displayed for all to see, like an open invitation to the two men's most primal urges.

While both men just stared at the lesbian love between the two ladies, Anastasia moved to action. Each hand moved to the men's crotches, feeling both of them stirring inside their trousers. She knelt down between them, and, brother first, undid their trousers, pulling their cocks to spring forth. Taking turns, she took each one in her mouth, tasting her brother's cock and her father's cock for the first time. Simon helped her take her top off, and Peter helped with the bra, exposing her breasts, but she kept her jeans and panties on.

She heard her mother orgasm, her deep moans of 'yes, yes' filling the room.

Nastia stood up, releasing the two cocks she'd been entertaining. Her mother and younger sister were still on the bed, now in a 69, almost uncaring about the three newcomers to the bedroom.

Nastia reached into the pockets of her ripped jeans, removing something before undoing them and taking them off. Then she slid her panties off with a shuffle, exposing her hairy pussy to the world. Only then did she open her right hand to show what she'd taken from her pocket.

In her hand were two condoms. She handed one to each of the naked men.

"I'm not going to catch the virus, little brother" she said to Simon with a seductive smile. "But I'm also not going to break a promise."

And as her brother and father took turns to fuck her, each going as far as they could without cumming, before pulling out and letting the other take his turn, she watched her mother and sister licking pussy, knowing that she'd be licking pussy too in the days and weeks that followed.

And finally, when her brother and father took off the condoms and shot their long-awaited seed onto her tits and face, Anastasia was glad to be home.

The End

--