All Comments on 'Vision Ch. 04'

by MsLuLuX

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She loves him too

So good!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 6 years ago
Yassssssss

Loving this saga! Had insomnia and it finally paid off. I was able to read all 6 lovely pages of Vision, as it posted while laughing my ass off at the colloquialisms throughout! This is indeed a great read. The sex scenes are wonderful but the literary content as a whole keeps you glued.

So many question, where does Dax knows Lou-Lou from? Dax is an Octaroon from a long lineage in Ole Miss, interesting that a story all on to itself (hint) Meeting the parents was a treat. Although Lou-Lou says one thing regarding her stance on marriage, children, etc... that sexual and intellectual chemistry her and Dax shares is going to blow up her safe harbor and I am here for it.

I really would love to see this in a hardcover format I would purchase. Indeed you have an awesome gift for words. I have been a long time subscriber of Lit recently returned after a 9 year absent only to uncover that most of the writers I had enjoyed moved on for a great number of reasons. The great take-away is in their absent I am discovering a new crop of writers with a vastly different approach to storytelling. The talent pool is fierce and keeps me coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LL & DJ together after all...

Well who wudda thought? I felt that Dax messed in his lunch box after bringing up 'children' in chapter 3. I assume Lulu had a change of heart maybe. She puts up 3 foot thick walls at times. This is such a well written story with or without the additional sex. I get the "loaded with sex to please your titillation" (paraphrased) comment. Please continue YOUR story, with less regard for anonymous comments.

tjdhall2tjdhall2over 6 years ago
Vision

I love this story!!!! Thank you for sharing your "vision" with us.

LitLover469LitLover469over 6 years ago
Yay Lulu!

I'm sensing a baby on the way! She's way too confident that she won't get pregnant. lol. I love these two together. So glad they got a few days together. Lulu is turning into a lot of bark and no bite... she swears she's uncompromising, but that's not what I'm seeing. I do wonder why she seems so familiar to Dax and his dad. Even Dax mentioned that Lulu's nephew seemed familiar a few chapters back. Can't wait for the next update!

mydarkestidmydarkestidover 6 years ago
Got me hooked!

YOU! You are quickly becoming one of my all time favorites on literotica! I'm digging LouLou and Dax beyond belief!

HunniB416HunniB416over 6 years ago
Proud Virginian Moment

The way you weave your story around this beautiful state so well, I feel like I'm really in it (especially the nod to Yellow Umbrella) . Easily one of my favorite favorite stories and I'm not even halfway through yet!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 3 years ago

Dear MsLuluX, thank you for infusing your story with such a wonderful mix: strong characters, heart and humour, and wonderful sex - while not avoiding race issues or saving us from the dilemmas. Great to challenge us around "is race how you perceive yourself or how others see you?" You also write really well and expect your reader to be on their toes to keep up with the pace and the switches in POV - I love that. I am curious about the way Dax's voice and perspective seems to be taking up more and more airtime compared to Lou as time goes by?

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Loved the interlude they shared with his parents--and she even asked about Angela. I think the scenes that impressed me most were a tie between Lulu talking to his dad and her eating one of Dax's mom's biscuits with some butter and honey! I enjoyed the traffic stop too, since she finally admitted Dax is her boyfriend. She's relaxing around him finally! Can't wait to see the two of them at that policeman's ball.

You craft her well, and Dax learns more about handling her. A great match--and I love his persistence! 5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsLuLuX@MsLuLuX
167 Followers
2.28.24 Just the facts here ya’ll. I have been writing my butt off. I have re-worked/re-written Dax & Lulu and added some. There’s a patreon page in the works and I hope to see you there. I am seriously considering taking down the entire series. Don’t panic, if I do that ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Vision Ch. 03 Previous Part
Vision Series Info