Visions of Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't see him, not really, but she was sure that he was there at his table watching her. As she stood at the back of the stage bent at the waist, leaning with her hands outstretched on the big mirror, her tight ass swaying to the beat of the song gushing from the speakers, she quickly pushed herself upright and spun around to face the next suitor in line, and was surprised to find 'him' standing there smiling at her, a folded bill in hand.

"Hey beautiful, so is that your motto?" he said nodding at her with a sly smile. At first, she was perplexed, but following his eyes, she saw that he was referring to the tattoo on her side. Running from ribcage to hip bone were the words "Carpe Diem" in a large looping script and over the blaring music she moved in a little closer to him smiling back at him with a Cheshire grin, purring "Indeed!"

Dom was about 6 feet tall with broad shoulders that filled out his black leather jacket, and after she got over the initial shock of seeing him at the edge of the stage unexpectedly, she was now excited that he made an effort to come see her. She danced closer to where he was standing, and as she looked down at him standing there, she felt a rush of excitement that made her tummy tighten and her little kitty tingle in anticipation, so she spun on the ball of one foot sending her brown hair flying in a huge arc around her head. Once, twice, three times she spun on the ball of her foot, and when she stopped, she was facing away from him but still at the edge of the stage. She undulated her firm stomach as she swayed her hips from side to side while she stood there and slowly bent at the waist until her face was down next to her right ankle exposing her tight ass and tender young pussy to his intent gaze.

She barely paused in that position before arching her statuesque back and returning to an upright stance but the look on his face caused her juices to flow and her pussy to tingle even more. As she looked over her shoulder at him, he had transformed into an animal, a beast, feral and wild. His eyes were intense, burning holes into her tender flesh and his nostrils flared as he looked at her nakedness. She could feel his fiery breath on her thighs and ass, and the heat scorched her sensitive parts making her wince and writhe in agony and pleasure. At that very moment, she had the wild urge to reach back and grab him by the hair pulling his hungry mouth tight to her sex. To force him to eat her wet cunt right there in front of everyone. The very thought itself was so powerful that she had to force herself to concentrate on the music and the dance for fear that her hands would stray down to her throbbing clit.

She closed her eyes and focused on the music, letting it wash over her in waves as she stepped and swerved until she was facing him once again. Opening her eyes, she looked down on him and found the confident, handsome man standing there staring into her hazel eyes, wearing his reassuring smile. As she pulled her garter open and invited him to nestle his tip in amongst the others, she wondered if she had seen what she thought she had. "Was it an illusion created by the flashing colored lights and dark surroundings?" Perhaps it was because she was tired and a little tipsy? As the song came to an end and she said thank you to him for the hundred-dollar bill he had just given her. She wasn't sure what she saw or didn't see anymore, but one thing was for sure, she was burning up.

Her set was over, and he settled back into his chair as the next dancer took the stage and began to clean the mirror. Seeing Ivory heading in his direction he sighed and invoked the memory of her pink slit glistening between the cheeks of her perfect ass as she stood bent over in front of him on stage. She was gorgeous in so many ways it was mind-boggling. Her young body was tight and firm, and he had no doubt that her pussy was sweet and juicy like a ripe mango but more than that there was a fire in her eyes that told of intelligence and curiosity beyond her years. He could tell that she was on the road of discovery both about her sexuality as well as about her humanity. In essence, she was at the crossroads of the rest of her life. All that she had done so far was in preparation for what was to come, and he knew that he was here at this point in time to help guide her on her journey.

"Hey," she said leaning in and giving him a kiss. "Thanks for the tip I really appreciate it. Are you going to be here for a little while longer?"

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere at this point. Can I buy you another drink, you gotta be thirsty after that smoking performance?"

"Yeah, great I'd like a 'Jager-Bomb' and a bottle of water if you don't mind. I've gotta make the rounds and use the woman's room so give me fifteen minutes, and I'll be right back, okay?"

"Okay," he said smiling at her. "I'll be right here."

"Cool," she said smiling back at him and leaning in she gave him another kiss, a more passionate one, and looking into his caramel colored eyes she winked before turning and heading into the throng of mostly drunk and horny men.

By the time, she returned he had finished his beer and had ordered another, but both her drink and the bottle of water were sitting on the table waiting for her. She noticed that sitting beside the empty bottle of Corona on his side of the table was a shot just like hers so as she sat down she asked him, "Is that a 'Jager-Bomb'?"

"Yep, I've never had one, and I thought that I would try it out, you know Carpe Diem and all," he said reaching for the small glass of brownish liquid. "To seizing the day," he said raising the glass up and moving it in Ivory's direction.

"To seizing the day," she replied meeting his gaze while lifting her glass up as well.

The 'tink' of the two glasses coming into contact wasn't audible over the sound of the music pouring out of the club's powerful speakers, but they tossed the sweet liquid concoction down their throats and set the glasses back on the table without breaking eye contact. Almost as if on cue, the waitress arrived with a fresh set of shots and another Corona which she set on the table between them before picking up the empty glasses and asked if they needed anything else before leaving.

"Sure, we'll take another round of shots when you get the chance, thanks," He said smiling at the pretty girl serving them. "Okay," she said and smiled back before turning to head back through the crowd to the bar.

They sat and talked above the din of noise in the club, drinking shots and laughing, oblivious to everything going on around them except for the occasional dancer making her way through the crowd, thanking everyone for their kind attention. He always gave the girl a twenty which she thought was a pretty class act and both times that she went up to dance he came to see her at the stage and passed her another hundred-dollar bill which she appreciated even though she had told him that it wasn't necessary. Time seemed to fly sitting with him, and the next thing she knew the clock on the wall read 2:20am and the bartenders were calling out for 'last call.'

"Hey, I have to dance one last set then the club's closing, so I just wanted to say that it's been a blast spending the evening with you," she said taking him by the hand.

"You wanna grab a bite to eat after you're done?" he asked, his casual but infectious smile gracing his rugged features.

"Oh, I can't really. The club has a pretty strict policy prohibiting us from seeing customers after the club closes and well..."

"No worries, I just thought that a little food would do us both some good after all of the shots we've tossed back tonight. If it's a problem, then don't sweat it."

"Thanks, So, will I see you again? You know here, in the club. Will I see you back here again?"

"Could be. How will I know when you are working?"

"Here, what's your phone number?" she asked taking out her phone.

"xxx-xxx-xxxx," he replied watching her key the numbers in. A split second later his phone buzzed, and he looked at it, noticing a text message that said only 'Ivory.'

"Text me," she said. "Whenever you want to know whether or not I'm working, just text me, and I'll get back to you. Okay?"

"Sure. So, am I allowed to stay and watch your last set or does the club have a 'policy' about that too?"

"Of course, silly, don't be mad. I hope that you do stay to watch me. I've had an excellent night tonight, and I think that your great but I barely know you and well you know..."

"Hey, I'm not mad I just thought that you might want to continue the conversation that's all. I understand completely and trust me I don't have any issues on the table, really, I don't. Oh, and hey that texting thing works in both directions. If you ever want to get in touch just drop me a text. Okay?"

"Okay," she said and once again, leaning in, she kissed him before turning to head into the back room to get ready for her final set of the night.

The crowd in the club had decidedly thinned out as it reached closing time. Even though she was still smoking hot on the dance floor most of the men left were either preoccupied with closing out their bar tabs or too drunk to care so except for one man, wearing a black leather jacket, she was pretty much on her own. That one man sat and feasted on her as she danced and she felt that familiar tingling sensation in her naked little pussy as she fantasized about his thick tongue probing her moist interior while his busy fingers strummed her stiff clit and circled her virgin asshole. "God, I'm so fucking wet," she thought to herself as she looked at him standing there at the edge of the stage for the fourth time tonight. "I can't believe how fucking horny he is making me."

As he stood there by the edge of the stage basically at eye level with her delicious belly button, he marveled at how fucking graceful she was. She was as languid as smoke and as hot as fire as she glided about the stage. He thought that her movements were reminiscent of a large feline, like a Leopard, and that they had the ability to mesmerize those who watched her. Even though her slender body with those firm ripe breasts and beautiful naked pussy were undeniably exquisite, it was her eyes that truly possessed you though.

Her eyes shone like precious jewels and expressed the carnal message that all men desired, 'Come, take me, I'm yours.' Even as this thought came to him, she floated across the stage and stopping just inches from where he stood she flung her head forward causing her long silken hair to rain down upon him. He found himself shrouded in darkness and felt more than saw the tight nipple of one of her breasts graze his lips. Instinctively he parted his lips to let it in, but just as it had appeared out of nowhere, it vanished again, and the veil was lifted. Smiling a knowing smile, she turned slowly and leaned back ever so slightly so that the smooth warmth of her perfect ass grazed his hands and chest. It took every ounce of his willpower to keep from grabbing her outright and fucking her right there on the stage.

When her back was fully towards him she stretched, catlike and arching her back she bent at the waist until she was doubled over and her knee was pressed into her chest. The light pink lips of her tight little pussy came out of hiding again, and he could smell the sweet aroma of her sex as she paused there. Inhaling deeply, he sighed and felt his dick stiffen in response. Oh, how he wanted this girl, this woman, this seductress. How he wanted to delight in the taste of her nectar and feel her cum hard on his hungry mouth.

Visions of her sucking his thick cock and taking him deep into her mouth flooded his brain. His hard-on throbbed as he imagined driving it into the hot molten interior of her beautiful little pussy and hearing her beg him to fuck her harder. In his mind's eye, he could see her smooth back before him as he held her hips tightly while he fucked her juicy cunt from behind. He could hear the sound of his hips slapping her ass with each thrust and hear her grunt in time. He watched her dance for him while he made love to her, no fucked her, and he longed to hold her close in the aftermath of their mutual passion, to taste her salty sweat as he kissed her long neck and to feel the softness of her lips on his own. He smiled up at her as she lifted the thin elastic band of her garter affording him the chance to insert his last hundred-dollar bill and she smiled back a knowing smile as though she had penetrated his thoughts and shared the experience of making love with him too. In that final moment at the edge of the stage, he nestled his tip in among the ones and fives that resided there grazing her silky soft thigh with his hand in the process and soliciting a subtle moan from her lips.

A short while later the bouncers were herding everyone out of the club, and he saw her hurrying in his direction. "Hey beautiful," he said as she approached. "I was beginning to think that I wouldn't be able to say a proper good night."

"Yeah, sorry. It gets a little hectic around here at closing time, and I only have a minute before I have to retire to the back as they clear the place out".

"Well, in that case, can I get a goodnight hug?"

"Absolutely!" she said and wrapped her arms around his muscular chest and hugged him close. He did likewise overlapping her arms with his and felt the warmth of her body invade his.

"So, you will come back and see me, right?" she pleaded her head still lying flat against his chest.

"You can count on it, sweetheart, you can count on it," he replied relishing the closeness he felt at that very moment. "Text me when you know your schedule next week, and I'll make plans to come see you. Okay?"

"Okay"

As she relaxed her grip on him and he did likewise, they parted. She looked into his chocolate colored eyes and reached up with both hands cupping his face. She closed her eyes and turned her head slightly as she leaned in and kissed him on the lips and he responded in kind. The electricity that flowed between them could have powered the club for a week, and they were both spellbound but the sound of the bouncer's voice snapped the spell, and they quickly broke it off.

"All right everyone, you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here!" the bouncer bellowed behind them.

"I've got to go, but I promise that I'll text you soon," she said.

"Cool, I'll keep an eye out. Have a good night, and I'll see you again soon," he replied reaching out for her hand and giving it a little squeeze.

Reluctantly they parted, she headed back to the dressing room, and he headed towards the door and the chill of an early fall morning. After thirty minutes or so all the dancers were dressed in their street clothes and bundled up to meet the cold outside. Even though all the other dancers were chatty and anxious to get out and back to the warmth of their homes, her mind was preoccupied with thoughts of him. "Would he come see her again?" she wondered. "Sure, he will, he said so didn't he," she replied to herself, but deep down she wasn't really sure. Fifteen minutes later as she sat in her freezing cold car waiting for it to warm up, her thoughts were still preoccupied with him when her stomach growled loudly, and she realized that she was hungry.

He was halfway home and still thinking about the beautiful dancer that he had met just hours before. "Ivory," he said aloud just to hear it spoken when his phone buzzed three times indicating that he had a text message. The phone said that it was a quarter to four as he pressed a button to open the text message app on the home screen and a smile began to creep across his face as he considered the source of the text

Sure enough, his suspicion was right for there on the display of his iPhone was the message "Hey it's Emily aka Ivory. Is that offer for breakfast still available? :-)" from the same phone number that Ivory had sent her message just an hour and a half ago.

"So Emily, the adventure begins," he thought as he texted her a suggestion where they might meet, and he veered his car in that direction anticipating the fun that was to come...

(To be continued?)

12