All Comments on 'Visions Unveiled Ch. 08'

by IrishBelle

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you!

You finally updated! Thank you I had been waiting so lucky long

ncpetencpetealmost 9 years ago
Welcome back :)

Good to see you. Life has its way of making things interesting, glad you weathered the storms. Enjoyed the new post and looking forward to the next. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent and I hope your situation stabilizes in a more prosperous way.

Excellent an thanks for continuing a well written story.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 9 years ago

Welcome back. That was an exciting chapter.

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988almost 9 years ago
Welcome Back; I have missed your story.

I am sorry to hear of your issues, but I am glad to see you back among the writers guild. Thank you for the detailed read. Love it. RHS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Welcome Back

I'm glad you've been able to see your difficulties through and are back with us again. Your stories are engaging and I look forward to the rest of this one. I get falling in love with the writing style of another and having a go at emulating it but your own writing style is engaging, strong and direct. I like it very much. For this story, I find that leapfrogging between past and present disrupts the flow. Knowing that our heroes survived their travails before actually going through the travails with them reduces the excitement of the build and took me out of the story. I began noticing the style rather than experiencing the story. Fortunately, the characters are strong enough for me to want to know what happens to them next so I'll stick with this story and have patience with your experimenting (after all, you're generous enough to share, free of charge!). Kindest regards and welcome back.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
Welcome back!

I was really happy to see an update to this story. The play on time writing style was interesting and definitely gave a sense of suspense and urgency. That said, I didn't like it at all. I felt confused. Like I had been given a book to read but pages were ripped out or like I was putting together a puzzle but no one told me there were missing pieces. I found it quite jarring and frustrating. You gave us a wonderfully long chapter but I couldn't sink into the story at all because of the chopping and changing. That made this chapter very unsatisfying for me.

I liked the plot development that happened though and still look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Come back!!

Love your writing!! Please come back!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please Finish

I hope that you finish the story, I love it and have been checking for new chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous