Visit to Gym Has Dramatic Outcome

Story Info
Girl gets sexually excited by exercise and orgasms.
865 words
3.91
7.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend and I have been going to the gym together since we started going out three months ago. After going to the gym we very often had sex and Judy was always more enthusiastic than usual. I had not thought much about it until she said that she had an embarrassing story to tell me.

She told me that when she first joined she had arranged to have a session with a personal trainer. The personal trainer she had a session with was an attractive fit young female trainer. The session had gone well and the trainer said they would finish with some sit ups that involved the trainer holding Judy's feet. They agreed that three sets of forty would be completed.

During the first set when Judy had completed about twenty she became aware of being deeply sexually excited centered around her stomach. She didn't want to stop as she would have to explain why. As the set went on the arousal threatened to erupt into an orgasm but Judy managed to contain it by trying to use less effort.

Judy said the trainer seemed to recognize her arousal and asked her if she was okay to carry on. After the first set Judy was flushed and breathing heavily. The trainer told Judy to rest before the second set. While she lay on her back the trainer massaged both sides of Judy's lower stomach saying that she needed to relax. This only made things worse as Judy started to get moist between her legs.

On reflection she does not now understand why she didn't stop at this point. The second set was arousing from the beginning. Judy said that the arousal was not the same as during sex. It was far more general. She was frightened throughout the second set that she would orgasm but again fought to hold it off. By the end of the set she knew that she could not risk another set. Saying that she was feeling suddenly very sick, she accepted the trainer's offer of somewhere to take a rest before showering.

In a small private changing room she laid Judy on a treatment couch. Without asking she removed Judy's legging leaving her bottom half in just a wet thong. The trainer then placed her hands on each side of Judy's stomach and started digging her fingers in. Judy said this felt amazing, it was like having her pussy and bottom massaged at the same time. At this stage the trainer was telling her to let herself go as she knew what Judy needed.

Judy realized she was fighting the arousal and determined not to be forced to cum. The trainer then used one hand to pull the thong out from between Judy' wet lips and pulled it to one side. Returning to the stomach massage the trainer plunged her mouth into Judy's pussy and found her swollen clit with her tongue. The combination had Judy having an orgasm in seconds. She said the orgasm was not very different to those that she experienced during penetration.

Judy said she was so embarrassed and for no good reason found herself apologizing to the smiling trainer. It took a couple of minutes to realize that the trainer had not stopped masturbating Judy with her tongue and her hands. When challenged the trainer simply said whenever I manage to get excited during stomach exercises the second orgasm is always the best. Judy said she had never experienced multiple orgasms and was skeptical of the pushy trainer.

She felt weak after the orgasm and did nothing to stop what amounted to the assault by the eager girl. She even complied when told to complete the last set of sit-ups. This set was far from normal as it was conducted with one finger in her pussy, one finger in her bottom and her clit being expertly played with.

Judy told me this was the most devastating orgasm she had ever had. It seemed like her whole body was involved and just went on and on centered deep in her pussy.

The story excited me massively. We decided to try and replicate the arousal during the sit-ups. We were exercising in a far from empty gym. I assisted Judy by holding her feet. Judy visibly began to become aroused. It took much longer than before but during the fourth set Judy managed to orgasm there on the mat in public. It was breathtaking to watch. I told Judy to meet me in the car as soon as she had showered. She said she needed cock now and if I wasn't in the car in two minutes she would fuck the first man she met in the car park.

I had never seen or heard her like it. In two minutes she was in the car straddling my lap with my rock hard cock buried deep in her pussy. She was possessed and we both came within two minutes in the most wonderful frenzied fuck we had ever had together.

We are predicting that within a couple of months we will be fitter than we have ever been and enjoying the best sex life ever.