All Comments on 'Visiting Another Gloryhole'

by rand0m

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AtrampboyAtrampboyabout 5 years ago
Nice

Excellent adventure well told my friend! I'd love to find a local gh adventure alon to that myself. Any chance of a repeat?

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
what a great experience

What a great story and experience, I wish I would have the chance of replacing blowjobs, story make me so horny,...

rand0mrand0malmost 5 years agoAuthor

Definitely looking to repeat but hard to come by someone looking to swap. From what I’ve seen it’s mostly givers.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 4 years ago
So hot!

I have the exact same desire that you describe: not interested in guys sexually but interested (and aroused by) sucking cock and swallowing cum. I've had some opportunities, and would probably be able to make it happen (because of various situations where I live) but the fear of std and the need for preserving anonymity prevent it.

The gloryhole certainly would preserve anonymity though! I've had GH fantasies about blowing a bunch of guys, too. It's kind of crazy, but sexuality and arousal is kind of crazy too, right?

:-)

metallManmetallManover 1 year ago

Excellent story, Love cum and sucking cock, but don't necessarily find men attractive. I love the smell, taste and look of a hot cock, and the cum is a rich reward. I love the level description of the cock and each spurting detail. I easily imagined myself working my mouth over a cock and feeling and tasting the cum as it splashed the back of my throat and onto my tongue.

As a guy I know exactly how satisfying it is to cum in someone's mouth, especially if the person working on your cock loves doing it. Would love to see a sequel to this story about this same guy that gets contact info from his favorite cocks and is able to schedule regular feedings with them.

rand0mrand0mover 1 year agoAuthor

metallMan, will post more when I get the time and have more encounters. I’m not that creative so I’m mostly going off on past and recent experiences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrand0m@rand0m
Not a writer of any sort. Just a guy that likes to share his experiences from time to time. I love getting feedback and discussing with like minded individuals. Feel free to send me a message/email.