Visiting Brian in the Hospital

Story Info
From the Cheerleader Diaries - Entry #3
1k words
4.04
9.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Diary,

Brian got into a car accident last night and sustained some serious injuries. I just got back from the hospital, but I didn't know how bad off he was until I went to visit him. He had both arms and a leg in casts. And, while I felt bad for him, the thing that really registered in my brain when I finally saw him was that he was tenting like a mutherfucker. He was asleep, but his big, thick, juicy dick was standing at full attention under that flimsy, hospital blanket.

When I walked into his room and saw his hard dick sticking straight up in the air, I started thinking about how amazing it would be to ride him. My mind went to how easy it would be for me to control how deep his cock would go in and out of my slit, with me on top of him.

One part of my brain was telling me that I should do the decent thing and wake him up. Talk to him. Let him know that I was there. Ask him how he was doing. Blah, blah, blah...I shut that part of my brain down quickly. He was asleep, and I would not do anything to change that. If he woke up, we would have to do the civilized thing: talk. I didn't want to talk to him. I wanted to fuck him.

But we could talk some other time - when I wasn't so fucking horny. I'm not sure when that might be, since I seem to be super horny all the time these days...Anyway. My point is - PRIORITIES! Who has time to talk when you're so fucking horny?

I walked over to his bed and started to gently run my hand over his chest.

"Brian?" I whispered softly. "Are you asleep?"

No response.

Was I drooling? I remember wiping saliva from my bottom lip before sliding my hand down to his lower belly, stretched out my fingers and touched the very tip of his cock. Just as I had suspected - beads of precum were gathered on the head of his dick. There was suddenly an overwhelming desire to feel him in my mouth...to taste him...to lick and to swallow.

I pulled the thin blanket back and saw his stiff dick trapped inside of his boxers. How inhumane, I thought to myself before inserting my fingers into the slit of his boxers, pulling the fabric open and freeing his hard-ass cock. It popped out like a jack-in-the-box with veins glistening from perspiration and precum.

I couldn't help myself. I leaned over and wrapped my lips around that dick and licked and sucked. It was so nice to feel his throbbing member gliding across my tongue like that, and to hear him moaning involuntarily in his sleep. Speaking of which, Brian had never slept through a blowjob before. That was when I realized that they must have given him some sort of sleeping aid, or something.

It was so hot. Him lying there, moaning involuntarily. He was not aware of what I was doing to him, but his body was aware, and his body was responding to me. This was such a turn-on. It was a bit too much to handle - and a girl wants what she wants...

There was no point in denying myself any longer. I slowly climbed onto Brian's hospital bed and straddled his body, placing one leg on either side of him. I hiked up my skirt around my waste. Then, I reached behind me, grabbing Brian's thick cock, pointed it forward toward the opening of my pussy and bent my knees so that I would slowly slide down on it.

Fucking amazing. That is always one of my favorite parts. Having that dick inside of me when I have been craving it for so long. That moment sends shivers down my spine. It takes my breath away and makes my eyes roll up into the back of my head.

It feels so good...

I looked down at Brian. He was still dead sleep. He moaned some, but probably thought that he was just having a wet dream. He had no idea that his balls were about to get drained in real life. I was settling in for a lengthy session. If Brian's dick held up and stayed hard the way that it normally did, this was going to be a night to remember.

I placed my hand over my own mouth and started to raise my body up and lower it back down onto Brian's dick. The feeling of him sliding in and out of me was delicious. It was indescribable... And the feelings were only enhanced by the knowledge that I was fucking a sleeping man. What a beautiful moment it was. I was able to use him and his hard dick to get what I wanted. I was in control and I was getting my needs met. That was all that mattered to me.

It was the most incredible feeling. I was more alive than I had been in a long time. These were the thoughts going through my head as my pussy started to involuntarily contract, milking Brian's dick. I had only been fucking him for about a minute, but my body was already seconds away from orgasming - for the first time, that is.

Anyone who knows anything about me knows that I am multi-orgasmic. And, true to my nature, I orgasmed on Brian's dick countless times over the period of an hour, and two of those times I squirted on him. I usually try to hold the orgasm as long as possible so that it builds up and gives a stronger release.

It was fucking amazing. I remember how it felt for my legs to be shaking and buckling as my juices shot out of me and splashed over his body, leaving his pubic hair absolutely drenched. Everything was wet and messy; just the way that I like it. I knew, then, that I was just getting started. As I hovered over Brian with my entire body quivering, I reached back and guided his dick back inside of my hungry pussy.

And, he was such a good boy. He stayed hard for me until the very end. It was like his sub-conscious mind knew. He only exploded and emptied those balls inside of me when I clung to him, moaning in his ear, begging him to fill me up.