All Comments on 'Visiting her Sister.'

by hotdoc31

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Oh wow, how original....

....do any of you bbc lovers ever lust for it of "it's' own accord? it always (so lamely) seems to be attached to a cheating or humiliation plot. If bbc's are so fantasy-worthy, can't just one, just friggin ONE OF YOU write a story without making it about an emotionless IED? (Granted,you are young enough and perhaps sufficiently unaware of your mortality to obviate an unavoidable infusion of morality to your penned passion play) -but it seems to me the thrill is in the selfishness and corrupt indulgence, not in the bbc! Now how the fuck is that erotic,unless you are mentally ill???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
what exciting selfishness! not!

she did not care about her hubby, doesn't respect him, doesn't honor him, and is unfaithful, betraying everything without remorse.

she does not have much self-respect either, since she fucks strangers unprotected.

and this is supposed to be sexy? how could you have made it uglier?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why read it?

Why read it if you don't like the story? There is plenty of other stuff on Lit so go read some guy porn and whack off as you pretend you are taking it up the ass.........................

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another idiot

another idiot asked why read it if you don't like it, how do you know until you read it, of course it is hard thinking when you don't do it that much so stick your opinion up your ass everybody has the right to read what they want and to comment on it. I read it and think it is a piece of crap and the only people who would like this crap are assholes.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Piece of tired

dog shit , hey dumbass !!!!!!! this goes in IR category . same predictable crap that readers in that venue eat up , stay out of LW . Any woman that would go that route would also fuck your dog .

BFG85BFG85over 13 years ago
I hope you're not married or ever intend to get married.

You won't last two seconds being faithful to one man. If you are married divorce your husband and fuck around as much or as little as you want. But don't stay married to someone you have no respect or love for.

Married sluts/whore are a dime a dozen, just look around this site, pick a random female writer that says they are a happily married white middleaged woman and you will find out they cheat every day or every other day, mostly it seems with black men.

And they all claim it's just sex, or most do. The others just couldn't care one way or the other if the husband knows. I guess that's the thing, these women and this writer just don't care, and have no idea about what 'love' and being 'faithful' means.

It used to be that men(Husbands) cheated the most well I am guessing that Women(Wives/Girlfriends) are fast catching up and are probably the main cause of marriage break ups.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 13 years ago
Try again - and be more careful about labeling

This should have been "interracial" and not "loving wives"

The story line wasn't bad to start with but there was no tension in the sex scene - just improbably vigorous sexual athletics

The good stories on any site have character development (which does not include bra sizes - leave some things to imagination) and tension You might have told us where the fiance was - and why Cassie could cheat on him with impunity You might have told us why Jessica found it so easy to go wild when she'd not done so in her first 31 years - and so on. Make the characters more three dimensional.

You wrote

"Have you ever fucked a black guy?" Jessica blurted out. She laughed and knew she was getting drunk because she didn't usually talk that way with her sister.

This suggests that she usually, or at least occasionally, talked that way with other people (Excluding one possibility includes all the others) I think the story works better as a study in cheating, and leave the racial theme out, unless you treat it differently than you did. Have one of the sisters reluctant to have sex with a black man - don't insist on having the black men be sexual heroes of the highest order - make the story different from all the other interracial stories

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Sister seducing sister with hot IR sex. What is not to like!

There is a nice quick rhythm to this story that suddenly explodes into wonderful steamy sex. This author knows how to write erotica! Good gentle character development and psychological sexual tension that culminates and culminates! The ending was a bit trite something like "oh my silly sister...now I see the light"...but nonetheless a very well written story beyond a stroke tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What part of this is about the wifes relation to the husband?

This is an IR story, could possible be submitted as a Incest story, why did you post it as Loving Wife?

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Wrong label!

Once I got past the bad label I could tolerate the stereotype sex scene and read the story as a comedy/satire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I never get it

why the those stupid cows always marry a white guy if the just want to be a fucktoy for blacks? get a grip this is all horsshit

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Puke

Glad I don't know you, you sound like a real skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not my cup of tea.

In my opinion both sisters are just common whore plain and simple. I hope her husband find out and park her ass on the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fat cow cheating

She's gotten down to a size 12? That's still a big woman, hubby will be better off without her fat slutty ass around.

This is the tale of two sisters. One is a cheating slut already who can't say no to any man she likes. She just got engaged, but she's already cheating on he guy!

Number two is a big girl at size 12! She's been faithful, but a couple if free drinks later and she's happily letting some guy see just met pound her, and she's looking forward to doing it again with some new guy the next night.

Seriously, nothing her but a couple of serious sluts. We can only hope their guys find out before they carry home some nasty diseases. Why would the junior slut vbe getting married when all she wants to do is slut around. Won't that cramp her habit of fucking anything with a middle leg?

Sorry, not hot, not sexy. Wouldn't get naked with either of these tramps. The giros walking the streets gave better morals and more brains then this pair.

To the author, this is your idea of sexy? If you are a guy WTF! If your a girl, your idea of sexy is banging some random dude that gets you drunk? Honey, you should be in the business if you like that.

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
This is so tiring!!!!!

Will anybody write about something other than a white wife hooking up with a black dude with a baseball bat for a dick. This is getting so dame boring. Please do something different!!!!!!!!! The sex was boring as hell too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so when hubby

divorces her soory ass she will have the skills to be a true whore..she should have charged money then though so she could figure how much shes worth...because if i was jason id kill the bitch before i fucked it again after a fucking nigger animal fucked her...you couldnt even sanitize it if you cut a 3 ft wide hole through her cheating cunt..it would still smell like nigger filth

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh how terrible

It's got the wrong label ... How can I go on? And maybe this piece is not just a story but is sworn testimony of actual events ...

I can't believe the carry on from some of the comments! OK - I accept that you don't agree with the morality of the actions of the characters - but it's just some creative writing. Try to open your tiny little minds and appreciate the writing!!!

And you Septics wonder why the rest of the world treat you like morons ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Save yourself some heartache

Let this be the last story you write and please do not give up your day job.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
So

So.....the solution to a boring life is to go out and screw around. OK, what about dear ol hubby...time to write him into your stories so he gets a little too, after all isn't he also bored.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cliche but very hot story.

Pure fantasy but that is OK. I like it.

deadonedeadoneabout 13 years ago
Think about poor Jason

He has go to work day with an asshole boss, they all are, come home take care of the house probably cook and clean up, for what? A worn out, dull, henpecking wife that does a dead flounder imitation in bed! My god he will be ecstatic to get rid of her and get someone who will appreciate him and put some life in the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Please write on about the diseases they both get

Not only HIV and various STDs but a few very deadly blood borne diseases and both sisters die very painful deaths before they can infect the men who actually care about them. Put some realism in the story please.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
the title should be

visiting my whore sister, hummm maybe another cuckold loving writter. at the least call it slut are us in 3D 2 stars

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
Yawn

Just one more pathetic story trying to glorify a cheating slut of a wife and her whore of a sister. You could recover by writing a follow on chapter about her husband discovering her new tastes, taking away her kids (if she had any) and throwing her worthless ass out in the street. Perhaps he could get a video and send it to her office to spice that up for her as well.

Oh, and then there is that white woman has to have big, black cock angle. So cliche and so much bullshit. Only stupid white women believe that all blacks have huge cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

The last two coments were obviosly from losers who think its ok for guys to fuck lots of girls but not the other way round.I loved the story have wanked myself off a few times reading it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
agree with old51

Yeah n they end up living in trailers with one brown baby on the nipple n another in their swollen bellies all the while being passed from one giant black cock to another. Terrible ain't it

Richy47Richy47over 10 years ago
love it

I love this story wish my wife would do the same would love to hear her scream while some big black guy fucked her

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
She's a slut now.

She will never be faithful now, She has tasted the forbidden fruit and is hooked. I feel she knew when she was going to see her sister, she was going to cheat on her marriage too. This is a below average cheating wife story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

She's just a dime-a-dozen common slut. What is interesting about that?

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Jamal always needs help, even with a cheating white bitch like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Racist bbc… ha,ha,ha. The jokes on you. And then there’s the piss poor cliché riddled trailer park writing. Ugh…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

YAWN

Another story about an old fat woman fucking black men. How trite

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous