Visiting My Cousins

Story Info
The visit to the cousins ​​does not go according to plan.
3.3k words
3.63
11.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was 20 I went to Colombia to visit my family. I usually stayed at my grandfathers house but this year I decided to stay at my cousin's house. I had a lot of cousins in the area, but my cousin Kathy was definitely my favorite. I spent most of my time hanging out with her and her younger brother David. They also had 2 younger sisters, but they were significantly younger (7 and 5). This year though Kathy had gotten a job being a live in nanny for 4/7 days of the week so most of my time was spent with David. David was 18 at the time and I liked spending time with him, I felt like he was pretty mature for his age.

I never really saw him as an adult, I still thought of him as a kid but some of the things he would do throughout the month would make me think differently. I would stay in Kathy's room for my month's visit and one night my aunt had her friends come over for a party. Me, David, and one of his younger sisters Diana decided to stay in my room so we wouldn't bother the adults. We decided to play video games on my computer, we were all laying in bed, me against the wall, Diana in the middle and David near the door. We played for a couple hours until we started to get bored again around 11.

"I'm not tired yet I don't want to go to bed" said Diana, my youngest cousin. Me and David both looked at each other, eagerly wanting to go to bed after a long day.

"How do you have so much energy? I'm exhausted!" I said trying to guilt her into going to bed.

"Pleaseeee let's play for a couple more hours" She tried to convince us.

"The laptop is out of battery we can't play on it anymore" David lied to her to see if she would leave. "If you don't go to bed now I'll tickle you until you get tired enough to leave." This still wasn't enough to get her to leave so he had to prove he wasn't lying. He began tickling her and she tried to tickle him back.

"Guys stop, someone is gonna get hurt!" I scolded them, fearing that they might get to loud.

At this point they both started tickling me. While Diana was tickling my feet, David was tickling my neck with one hand and started to grope my breasts with the other. It happened a couple more times that night but I just brushed it off assuming he was too young to be having sexual thoughts especially for his cousin so it must have been an accident. By the end of the night we had all tired ourselves out and the three of us passed out in my bed. By the time I woke up the next morning it was just me and David. He wasn't touching me, he was on the other side of the bed, so I just let it be and went back to sleep.

After this happened he would frequently come into my room while I was sleeping and would also sleep in the bed with me, but he would never touch me so I saw no reason to ask him to stop. My aunt never noticed either because she would leave for work around 5AM while everyone was still sleeping. Throughout these multiple nights I did realize that David would have really intense dreams. I didn't know if it was like sleep walking or sleep paralysis, but sometimes he would talk in his sleep or move around and start kicking like he was fighting something. Thankfully I never got hurt and he never said anything coherent so I just assumed he had vivid dreams.

Then the last week I was in the country, I was supposed to go on a trip with my cousin Kathy. My parents knew I wanted to travel to new regions of Colombia, but they would only let me go as long as I had another family member with me. Unfortunately she got called into work and could no longer come with me, so David volunteered. I accepted, grateful that I wouldn't have to cancel the trip.

"Are you excited to spend sometime on our own?" He asked me as we got to our hotel room.

"Yea, still kind of sad Kathy couldn't come. Don't get me wrong I'm glad you and I get to hang out but it's not the same." I smiled as I put my stuff down. We had gotten a single room with two beds and were going to stay there for the next 3 nights.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure we have fun." He said smiling. Since we had arrived so late at night we decided we would each get ready for bed and prepare for the long day we expected to have tomorrow.

"Do you want to shower first or should I?" He asked me. I thought for a bit and said "I take super long showers so you should definitely go first unless you want to shower with cold water."

He got his things together and I laid in my bed watching TV while he showered. He quickly came out just wearing a towel around his waist. I quickly got up and took my stuff into the shower. When I got in, the shower head was spraying water all over the room so I had to call him in and ask him to fix it. I was embarrassed because I was just wrapped in a towel since I had undressed to shower. When he came in he looked at me for a bit and laughed.

"Are you sure you didn't do this on purpose?" He asked as he stared at me intently.

"No! Of course not, why would I?" My face was extremely red as I tried to turn away from him. He just laughed again and thankfully managed to fix it. I was so embarrassed I showered as fast as I could and got dressed in my pj's before coming back out to the room. He was still in his towel, laying in his bed watching TV.

"You're still not dressed? You're gonna catch a cold." I told him, wondering how he wasn't freezing.

"Fine I'll get dressed" he said as he dropped his towel.

I quickly turned away, "What are you doing? Go to the bathroom!" I yelled.

"Why were you looking?" He asked slyly.

I was too embarrassed to keep arguing, hoping that it wasn't too obvious that I had actually seen him completely naked. I just sighed and got into my bed turning my back to him and shutting of the lamp next to my bed. I tried not to think about what had just happened, possibly one of the most embarrassing moments of my life. Thankfully I fell asleep from the exhaustion, but was woken up a couple hours later.

"Can I sleep in your bed? I had a nightmare." David whispered as he lightly shook me.

"What?" I said, in slight confusion and still a bit groggy.

"I had a nightmare, is it okay if I sleep with you?" he asked again.

"Sure, yea that's fine. Do you want to talk about it?" I asked as I moved over on my bed.

"No, not really, let's just go back to bed." He whispered as he got under the covers next to me.

I felt a bit uneasy, but I also felt bad he had a nightmare. At this point I was thinking of him as my little cousin who had just had a nightmare so I took pity on him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and fell asleep in a spooning position. I'm not sure if he was actually sleeping, looking back now I think it's possible he was awake the entire time. I had trouble falling back asleep so I just laid there next to him. Eventually he pulled me closer to his body and began to nuzzle my neck. I was so nervous, I didn't know what to do. His hand began rubbing my upper thigh and he began to grind against me.

I let it happen for a while, thinking through my options. Maybe he was sleeping and this was part of his dream? Was he doing this on purpose? I decided to turn around and see if he was awake. When I did his eyes were still closed.

"David. David." I whispered his name a couple times to see if he would react. On the fourth time I began to shake him lightly and that was when he grabbed my face and began kissing me. My eyes were wide open as I was caught by surprise, but I also noticed that his eyes were shut. I let it go on for longer than I'd like to admit, but his lips felt so soft and I was actually a bit turned on. I finally pulled away and turned to my side again. Luckily that was it for the night and he began hugging my waist again. Nothing more happened that night.

The next morning I watched him to see if he would act differently, but he didn't. I casually asked if he had any more dreams after his nightmare. He said no, but he had slept really well last night and thanked me for letting me sleep in the same bed. I decided to avoid bringing up what had happened, assuming it was all just a dream for him. It never came up and the rest of our trip went well. We got back home and I spent my last 2 days with Kathy.

On the final night I went to bed early, I knew I had to wake up early to go to the airport. I said my good byes to everyone before going to bed around 10. I couldn't sleep, I was really sad I had to leave, I was going to miss everyone so much. I just stayed up listening to music on my phone until about 11 when David came into my room.

"Hey are you awake?" He asked as he came inside and closed the door behind him.

"Yea, I can't sleep. What's up?" I asked as I removed my headphones.

"I just wanted to come hang out. I don't want you to leave tomorrow, I'll really miss having someone fun to hang out with at home." David said.

"Aww, I'll miss you too. I'm so glad I got to spend the month with your family." I felt my eyes starting to water but held back the tears. He came into the bed and hugged me, he held on for a while and I did too, I really would miss him.

He finally pulled away and said "Why don't we have fun, since it's the last night?" I looked at him, interested "What do you mean, it's already so late we can't go out anywhere."

He just smiled at me for a second before he started tickling me. "No, no stop it!" I yelled in between the laughs, "Please stop! I can't breathe please!" I tried to tickle him back but he had me completely out of breath. I felt him start to grope me again as he tickled me and my face got really red.

He finally stopped tickling me and said "Hey are you okay... your face is really red."

Embarrassed about having dirty thoughts I looked down and said "Sorry, I'm fine just running out of breath. You can't catch me off guard like that with tickles! You know I'm super sensitive to them!"

"Sorry, let's do something else" he said as he laid back in the bed next to me.

"I don't know, I should probably get some sleep before waking up early tomorrow..." I tried to position myself on my side to face him with my back against the wall.

"Nooo, don't say that." He looked at me and suddenly he moved forward and said "I'll keep you up" as he began to lick my face and neck.

"Ewwwww" I said trying to push him away while laughing "What are you doing? Stop being silly! That's so gross, it tickles!" I had my eyes closed and tried to push him away lightly without hurting him.

"Make me" he said as he continued to lick me.

"If you don't stop I'll lick you back!" I threatened. When he still didn't stop I lightly licked his cheek. Thankfully he stopped and just looked at me for a bit, I quickly looked away and said "That's enough for tonight I really do think we should go to sleep, can you turn off the lights?" I didn't give him a chance to respond, turned to face the wall and pulled up the covers.

"Fine." He said as he turned off the lights and got under the covers. He got behind me and again wrapped his arm around my waist. But he grabbed me tighter this time. Again he started to nuzzle my neck except this time he was actually kissing me. He began to grind against me but this time he was rougher.

I knew he was awake this time, it was impossible for him to have fallen asleep right after turning the light off. "David...." I started to say.

"Don't worry everything's fine" he said as I could feel him pull down his pants. He kept grinding and lifted up my shirt with his other hand.

"Please stop" I whispered, afraid that if I was too loud someone would come in.

"Everything's fine" he said again as he started to pull down my pants. I tried to move his hand away but then he caught me off guard by pinching my nipple and a moan escaped my mouth. He took advantage and quickly pulled down my pants as far as he could.

"Sounds like you're enjoying yourself" he said as he played with my nipple. I could now feel his dick against my ass, he grabbed my hip and pulled me back against him.

"David no, this is wrong please stop" My voice cracked, trying to understand what was happening.

"Why?" He asked as his fingers went under my underwear and he groped my ass.

"Please stop" I begged again. My body felt weak, I was in shock from what was happening and I felt frozen. He pulled my panties to the side and began to rub his dick against my pussy lips. I could feel how hard and hot it was, I started to get wet while he rubbed against me. His precum was spread all over my thighs and each time he rubbed the head of his dick against my clit I moaned quietly under my breath.

"You feel so good" he whispered into my ear.

"David don't..." I said, worried he was actually going to put it in.

"Don't make noise or else they'll wake up" He said as he inserted his dick completely in my ass. I let out a loud moan and he quickly covered my mouth. My face felt so hot and my tears started running down my face. I had never had anal sex before and it was incredibly painful. I was lucky there was at least lubrication from rubbing against my pussy first. He slowly began to pull in and out as I moaned as quietly as possible.

"God you're so tight" He whispered. He began to kiss my neck and leave little bite marks. He kept one hand on my mouth and moved the other towards my clit.

"Nooo" I said muffled under his hand as I shook my head. I wanted to avoid him touching my clit, I was extremely sensitive there and I knew if he began to rub it I would be too loud and someone would come in. I didn't want anyone to see us in this situation. I had enough courage to grab his hand and move it away, placing it back on my hips.

"I'm gonna go faster now don't be loud" He warned before picking up the pace. He kept going deeper and deeper inside as he pulled my hips back towards him while he would ram it in as far as he could. I moaned much louder in pain, scared that someone would hear I put my hand on top of his hand to try to cover the noise better. He got so deep inside me it felt like he was at least 7 inches. The pain started to go away but I was still terrified of the situation. I kept crying and moaning silently as he would fuck me harder. It actually started to feel good and I felt like I was about to cum, but I tried my best not to enjoy it.

"Fuck I'm getting close" he moaned as he got faster and faster. I could feel him tighten his grip on my jaw and hip. Again I started shaking my head, not wanting him to cum in my ass but it was too late. I felt him shoot deep inside, more cum than I had gotten before. It felt so hot, I started shaking and came at the same time. He removed his hands and just hugged me, still deep inside. We were both panting in that position until he pulled out and I felt some of his cum start to drip out of me.

He pulled my head back and kissed me for a while. He rubbed my ass and finally said "Go get cleaned up."

Still in shock and a bit scared, I got up and went to the bathroom. I tried to use the bathroom and noticed that I was bleeding. I sat down and began crying. I cried for a good 10 minutes before I felt like I ran out of tears. I quickly cleaned myself up and went back into the room, I didn't want anyone to notice I was up so late at night. When I came back into the room I noticed he had removed the sheets, most likely because they were now stained. He was laying face down, appeared to be sleeping. I quickly got into the bed and tried to go to sleep and forget about what had just happened.

I don't know when I fell asleep, but David woke me up around 6:30am. He shook me lightly and whispered "I have to go to school now so I wanted to say goodbye before I leave." I sat up but made sure to avoid eye contact. I was too ashamed to look at him and I could feel tears starting to come down my face again. He definitely noticed. He grabbed my chin and pulled me up to kiss him. He stuck his tongue deep inside and when he pulled away he sucked on my lower lip.

He whispered in my ear "I'll miss you, I love you." and then left the room.

I went back to bed, again wanting to avoid thinking about what had happened the night before. I cried myself to sleep and the next time I woke up it was to my alarm. It was time to go home. I was quiet the rest of that day. Trying to avoid conversation with Kathy as she took me to the airport. She asked me if something was wrong, but I just said I was sad about leaving. We hugged and said goodbye and then I was on a plane back to the U.S.

I think about that night a lot now. David tries to message me but I ignore him. Mostly because I don't know what to say. Obviously I know that what happened was wrong, but I don't hate him. I still care for him and miss him a lot, after all he was one of my best friends in Colombia. I kind of wonder what will happen the next time I see him, I'm going back next summer to live with his family for two months. I guess we'll see.