All Comments on 'Visiting My Father Ch. 02'

by Betherotika

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Bachus39Bachus39almost 7 years ago
Next Chapter

thank you for the story, very interesting, I like the pace of the character development and the subject matter. Looking forward to the next chapter:)

7High7Highalmost 7 years ago
THANK YOU

Thank you so much, MORE Please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dick-ens

Please, sir; can we have some more?

enSolitude1964enSolitude1964over 6 years ago
Amazing

Amazing happy "daddy"... thank you!

mcseminolemcseminoleabout 5 years ago
Please more,,,

So much still left to this wonderful story, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love anal but can do without the "shithole" nonsense

This and chapter 1 would have been my new favorites but for me the story went off the rails when it crossed into - cumslut, shithole eater etc etc... Sorry but miss goodie two shoes for 30+ years doesn't just wake up one day and realize she's been living a lie and is really a daddy cum dumpster. And the incest is hot, the garage scene is hot, the sexy teen tranny is hot it's all super hot until the unnecessary shit eating begins. Excess doesn't equal hotter. You should have quit while you were ahead. And spend more time on the actual acts, it's like he's in, he's filling me up. That was quick.

blackknight314blackknight314about 5 years ago
I agree with the 'shiteating' hater.

Loved both parts except for all of the shit eating and shit loving. I'm not an anal prude but eating it and eating shit diluted by cum... just not my 'cup-o-cum'.

A little too much happening too fast. He's in, he's shoots, she shares his shit-cumm, as he enters someone else suddenly blasting inside her, while the other cum-shooter is lining up to shoot again...

It was just too much for me. I want to try another of your stories, but if it is the same, I won't be back.

BetherotikaBetherotikaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

Thank you for the feedback, as I can agree and will watch that in the future. I look at all the comments and really appreciate the constructive criticism. Thank you!

writeroticawriteroticaover 4 years ago
Remarkable feat!

As a retired Lit author, I am very selective on which stories I leave comments and/or favorite. This story (and Ch. 1) is one such story.

You know a story is hot when it contains bi-sexual male scenes and can still make a straight, hetero cum repeatedly. That's what this story did for me.

You did a fantastic job of weaving kinky elements that speak to many of our sinister urges. For me, the incest, watersports, anal, lesbian, tranny and uncontrollable cheating on her husband with her own father got me off...again and again.

Kudos.

Ray (aka writerotica)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story from start to the end so far, we need to know where this is going to go, cant wait for the progression of this story...…..please

goarmy1978goarmy1978almost 2 years ago

That was hands down the most awesome story I've ever read on here! Fucking bravo!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous