Visiting My Father Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since he entered me, planting his seed deep inside of me, I wondered how long has this amazing father of mine wanted me. How old was I when he first noticed my curves, my sex?

Something had certainly changed me. But, what was it that made my personality change so drastically? All I could think about was him, my dad, and his amazing dick. Actually, I lie. I think about all cock... Kris's, daddy's, and even Kurt's. Mmm yes, Kurt, my young gay neighbor boy.

I grimaced, as I thought to myself... I didn't include my husband in that list. Something was certainly wrong there. I mean, I wanted him, but did he truly want me? Could I ever really open up to him, and tell him how much I wanted and loved cock now?

I shrugged and finished the cleaning. I heard the door open and close, and I heard Kris's voice along with my dad's.

I made my way downstairs, wearing the same long tee and panties from earlier. I could still taste Kris on my tongue, and I imagined her dick coated by my cunt.

I found them in the kitchen, my dad looking into the oven at the pie I had started baking.

"Hey... long day?" I said, startling both of them.

My dad turned away from the stove, as if he'd been caught doing something naughty.

"Hey sweetie." He said, in a loving manner. "Smells great."

Kris was looking at me, just a bit more timid than earlier. "Mm yes smells delicious."

"Mm thank you. I wish I made dinner to go with it." I said shyly.

"Save me a piece." Kris spoke up. "I better get going, long day."

"No, stay... for dinner." I couldn't help but laugh. "Stay for pie. It's peach." I rushed over and opened the oven, pulling out the pie and placing it on top. Then I turned to my dad. "Pie for dinner? Good wine to go with it? Fuck dinner." I said immediately holding my hand to my mouth.

My dad smiled, "Pie for dinner sounds great." He made his way to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of dessert wine. "I think this will go well." Then he looked over at Kris. "Stay?"

She smiled, "I'd be crazy not to stay for this sweet treat." She then looked at me and winked.

We set the table as my dad poured us wine.

"Here you ladies go." He said handing us each a glass.

I took a sip, it was amazing. "Mmm, so good."

Kris sipped hers, and smiled. "So good. This will go great with the peach pie."

"Yes, I think so too." My dad replied.

I started slicing up the pie, placing it on plates.

My dad walked over to the freezer. "I have some ice cream I just bought the other day."

"Mm good." I smiled at him.

I could see an uncomfortableness in him, just for a brief moment, and then I noticed a slight bulge in his crotch.

He saw me looking, and I think that Kris saw our subtle exchange.

I started dishing out the ice cream in silence.

"Oh... I forgot my phone in the barn. I'm gonna grab it." Kris said as she ran out of the house.

I turned to my dad with the plates and set them on the table.

I could see out of the window as Kris made her way to the barn.

"She pretty." I said, not looking up at him.

"Yeah she is. She's young." He replied.

I moved behind, run my hand up the the front of his crotch. I peered back over my shoulder through the window, watching Kris walking toward the barn still.

"Stop." He managed as I unbutton his fly.

"She's 18... legal." I whispered as I felt him twitch at the thought.

I fished my hand into his pants and wrapped my tiny hand around his tool.

"Mmm so big, daddy." I moaned as I pushed him toward the table.

"Sweetie..." he moaned.

I had his dick pointed right at one of the plates of pie and ice cream.

"Make her taste you daddy." I said as I squeezed his precum out onto the crust of the peach pie.

"Oh fuck." He moaned, and I felt his dick swell.

"Mm daddy, let's make her eat your cum." I whispered. "I want to watch her eat your creamy cum without even knowing it."

"Mm baby, you're so fucking nasty." He breathed harder and harder. "How'd I have such a nasty little girl... fuck."

"Daddy... I'm a fucking cum whore." I whispered, as I slipped my other hand down the back of his pants, running a finger down his crack. "Mm you're so dirty still, you haven't even had a chance to shower yet." I continued whispering as I found his sweaty asshole.

I pushed into him hard, entering his ass... his body... his insides.

"Mm baby... you know me too well." He said, reaching back grabbing at my ass.

I looked back and saw Kris walking back toward the house.

"Daddy... oh daddy I love how you like it up your ass." I said, tearing at him with my nails.

I felt his dick swell and his asshole pucker, then the cum spewed out, covering her delicious dessert. I was almost jealous that I wouldn't be enjoying that milky white cum.

I pulled my finger from his ass, and tasted him. I gagged... then I sucked my finger for him.

"Mm I love you're nasty taste daddy. I don't care if you've worked all fucking day... I want it." I said as I finished milking him onto her dessert.

"Sweetie... you're my very naughty daughter. But, I wouldn't want it any other way." He turned toward me and kissed me. "Mmm." He moaned into my mouth.

My pussy was soaking wet.

He tucked himself in, and straightened up just in time for Kris to walk through the front door.

"Mmmm I could smell it from the barn!" She said taking a seat in front of her dessert.

I winked at her, and smiled. "Taste it, Kris, it's so good."

I watched her take I nice big scoop, and shovel it into her mouth.

"Mm yummy." She smiled at me. "Oh my goodness, this is so good!"

For a second I wondered if she could taste or smell the cum.

I moved my foot up to my dad's crotch underneath the table, and I could feel him throbbing. The scene before us was just too taboo and kinky for him to help it.

I eyed Kris, watching her lap up the cum covered ice cream like a little kitten. My pussy was on fire. I wanted her... I wanted him too though.

We finished our dessert and and opened up another bottle of wine.

"Movie?" I asked.

Kris yawned, and took a long sip of her wine. I wanted to kiss her so badly to see if I could taste his cum on her tongue.

"I should go." Kris said with another yawn.

"No, stay. You can sleep in the guest room or my room." I whined.

My dad had the remote, and was looking through the movie guide.

"Yeah, why not, we have plenty of room." He said with a smile.

"Okay, yeah why not. I guess that way we can get started on the barn a little earlier tomorrow." She smiled.

"Yay! Find a good movie yet, daddy?" I said winking at Kris.

"How bout this?" He said, clicking on movie I've never heard of.

"Hey, can I borrow a T-shirt, Jen?" She said looking over at me.

She looked so sexy, I could only image how'd she look in an oversized tee.

"Of course, they're in my room in my bag. I brought some larger boy shirts that are pretty comfy too." I smiled, as she walked toward the stairs. I wanted to be playful in front of everyone... I was feeling naughty. "Oh hey Kris, there's some extra panties in there if you need them." I was shaky as I said it.

I watched my dad look up at me, then over at Kris.

"Thank you, Jen... But, i won't need any." She smiled and winked.

I could feel the tingle in my clit, and then my panties were soaked.

Jen disappeared upstairs, and my dad turned to look at me.

"Wanna watch this?" He asked, handing me the remote. "I think I'll head up to bed."

"No!" I said, a little to sudden. I composed myself, "No daddy. Stay down here with us."

I walked over to him and moved my hand over his bicep.

"Please, daddy." I whined.

"Jen..."

"Daddy." I said, moving my hand along his arm to his forearm. I felt him tense up.

"We can't..." he swallowed hard. "Fuck. All of this is so fucked." Hi whispered, anger in his voice.

I slid my hand down past his forearm and into his hand. We locked hands, and I pulled him into me, our lips almost touching.

"Kiss me." I said, as I closed my eyes.

I felt his lips press against my and my body went limp. I loved him.

He pulled back. I kept my eyes closed, and I moved my lips to his ear.

"Kiss me, like I'm your wife..." I licked at his ear. "No... kiss me like I'm your daughter, dad. Kiss me like I'm you're fucking daughter that you love..." I whispered, then moved my lips back over his.

"What if she walks in? What if she sees just how taboo we are?" He breathed hard into my mouth, as he genuinely feared being caught so vulnerable.

I ran my tongue along his bottom lip. "Too late."

"Huh?" He said, turning around as fast as he could. His hand was still holding mine.

Kris was stand there at the bottom step. She had on one of the oversized tees, but it still barely covered her lower half.

"Don't stop." She said, encouraging our taboo nonsense. "I won't tell a soul." She whispered.

"Mmm." I moaned, leaning in I kissed him, his mouth parting to allow my very wet tongue to enter.

Our tongues and spit swapped back and forth, as we kissed passionately, right there in front of Kris.

"Oh daddy." I moaned. My pussy was on fire.

I opened my eyes, and saw that my dad's were closed. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Kris playing with herself through the tee.

I pulled my mouth away, and his eyes sprang open.

"I'm sorry..." he sighed.

"Shhhhh." I shushed him, as I grabbed his face pointing it toward Kris.

She watched us watching her, still playing with herself through her clothes.

"Mmm she's so pretty, huh daddy."

"Very pretty." He moaned, lust in his body.

I waived my hand at her, for her to come closer.

"Tell her what we did to her..." I demanded.

I let my hand run down to his crotch, his meat straining to break free.

"Tell her..."

"Uhh... I came... I came on your pie." His voice had its own strain in it.

"Mmm." Kris moaned, instinctively sticking out her tongue and licking her lips, as if to taste more.

Then, with both of us watching her, Kris slowly slid the tee up over her hips, exposing her beautiful pink candy cane.

Her cock was sticking straight out, her mushroom glowing a pinkish-purple hue.

I slid my hand into his pants, grabbing hold of his dick. I wanted to feel his reaction through his fuck stick.

"Do you like that, daddy?"

Kris traced a finger over her little slit at the tip of her swollen dick, and I felt my dad's cock pulsating.

"Mmm is that a yes, daddy?

"Yes." Was all that he could manage. Then he looked back at me. "I love it."

I kissed him hard, as I slid his pants down, completely exposing his cock and balls.

"Yes, daddy." I moaned as I felt his hand press into my pussy.

Kris moved over to us, and began caressing my dad's ass. He moaned into my mouth, and I could smell the wine. He started fingering me, pushing deep inside of me.

"Mm do you like touching her?" Kris whispered into his ear. "Mm yes, touch your sweet mature daughter, baby." She reached around, grabbing his cock. She slowly began rubbing him into me.

"Mmm yes, it feels so good." I moaned hard.

He moved his hand away from my pussy, allowing Kris to rub his cock harder into me.

"Do you like it, Jennifer?" She whispered. "Do you like his dick touching your private little pussy?"

"Mmm so much." I squealed.

She grabbed one of my dad's ass cheeks and pulled it apart.

"Oh baby, your dad has such a nice ass." She moaned. "I love how fucking perverted you two are."

"Mmm." My dad moaned with pleasure.

I could feel the head of his cock rubbing back and forth along my clit as my mind attempted to process what was going on.

Kris reached up grabbing at my dad's face. She turned his head and kissed him hard. I felt his cock jump and swell at my clit.

"Mm daddy. Do you like kissing her?" I teased him, as I joined in on their kiss.

"Mmhmm." He moaned as our tongues tangled, swapping each other's spit.

Kris pulled away, letting both my father and I to continue kissing. "Mmm yes, kiss her, Thomas. Kiss your sweet adult daughter." She reached between us and grabbed at his shaft. "Oh fuck... this is so fucking hot." She moaned as she pushed my father's bare dick inside of me.

"Uhhhh fuck." I yelled, as he thrust into my fuck box. "Mm fuck my daddy."

"Oh Jen, do you like getting humped by your daddy?" She whispered into us.

Mm her words made my pussy tingle, and sent a shock through my body. Something about the word "hump" reminded me of when I was younger, and my pussy gushed over it.

Kris continued, "oh fuck Thomas, let me taste her.

Kris kneeled down and and slid him out of me. "Mmm so sexy. So taboo." She took him into her mouth, and licked him, running her tongue from his balls up his shaft to his piss hole. "Mmm she's so fucking good. Both of you are so fucking good."

She stood up, and started kissing him. Both of their cocks were bouncing off of each other.

"Do you want to taste her, Thomas? Would you like to taste her, your own daughter?" She asked aggressively.

"Mm yes." Was all he could manage.

Kris turned toward me, and pushed at my face, forcing my entire body around, exposing my backside to her.

"You can taste her ass..." Kris teased as she rubbed the head of her dick into my asshole. "Open up for me Jen, daddy wants to taste your tight little shit hole off my cock."

I reach back, grabbing her smooth ass, "fucking hurt me." I pushed back onto her dick, wanting to feel the burn as her dry cock slid up inside of my sacred hole. "Mmm butt fuck me, baby."

She slid into me as deep as she could go. Then I felt her tense up.

"Ohhhh, uhhhh Jen... your dad is pushing into my tight little hole." She whispered as she began fucking my ass.

"Mmm are you gonna butt fuck her too, daddy?" I whispered, throwing my head back and moaning as the length of Kris's dick slid in and out of my body.

"Oh fuck you're so tight." He grabbed around Kris's body, and grabbed at my breasts through my shirt.

My pussy was dripping wet, soaking with an unconditional taboo love for these two amazing people. I wanted to live with them. I wanted to live in this kinky moment forever. I was ready to leave my husband, leave behind my life for good, and live here, with my father and all of our taboo secrets.

I could smell the sex...

My ass was loosening up, and I could feel the orgasm resting heavy on my clit, ready to explode. I wanted to taste cum. I wanted to taste Kris's ass off of my daddy's cock. I wanted to clean him off.

I could hear my dad's balls smacking against Kris's smooth pink balls as her fucked her.

"I want to taste her." My dad said unexpectedly.

"Mm daddy." I moaned as I leaned forward, allowing Kris's cock to pop out of my pink puckered shit hole. "Taste me daddy. Taste how dirty I am."

I bent over, spreading my ass so that they could both see my open hole.

My dad pulled out of Kris and bent her over. He dropped to his knees, and started rimming Kris's asshole. Then he moved to me, licking me from behind.

"Oh fuck, I want to cum." I moaned.

I felt the full length of his tongue slide deep inside of my ass, sending butterflies through my tummy.

"Mmm Thomas, you bad daddy." Kris teased him. "Taste her on my dick. Clean her slutty ass off of me, daddy." Kris moaned as she stroked herself.

My father pulled back, spitting inside of my asshole, before turning around and taking Kris's dick into his mouth.

"Mm suck her daddy. Suck that pretty little cock." I moaned as I laid down onto my back, sliding between his knees as he kneeled in front of Kris, devouring her dick.

I took his balls into my mouth first, tasting the salt from his sweat. I could smell him, a days work and sweat just waiting to be cleaned up. He inched forward, exposing his hairy ass to my willing mouth. I ran my tongue along his taint, through his hairy ass, tasting every last bit of him. My tongue found his opening, prodding, until his hole flinched, and opened, beckoning my tongue into his nasty fuck hole.

"Mmm Jen." He moaned around Kris's cock.

My dad pulled his mouth off of her cock, and brought her down hard on his dick. I could see his bare dick effortlessly slide into her body as I ate his ass.

"Fuck, cum inside of me. I want you to cum in me, while she tongue fucks you." Kris yelled, her voice shaking with pleasure.

He pressed down harder onto my face, forcing my tongue deep inside of him. I loved his taste, the sweat and salt burning my nostrils. My eyes watered. Then, I felt him tighten around my tongue, his balls retracting, and the pulsating almost painful on my face.

He was coming inside of her, dumping load after load deep inside of her perfect little ass.

"Fuck I want that seed." Kris said as she grinder onto him. "Mmm I want to feed it to you, Jen." She moaned, sliding off of him, letting his dick hit my face.

I grabbed at him hungrily, taking his wet ass and cum coated cock into my mouth.

"Move daddy." She whispered, pushing him back. "Taste this baby." She said squatting over my mouth. "Taste him." She said as cum began to drip from her ass.

I couldn't resist. I leaned up, eating it raw, tasting both of them together.

My father laid on top of me, his semi erect head right at my pussy.

"Mmm daddy."

I ate her ass as he began sucking her cock. My hand moved down his chest, all the way to his crotch. I grabbed his dick and rubbed it into my pussy, and he grew hard, entering me.

I felt the same tensing, and tightness, and then the cum started filling his mouth.

Kris finished and slid off of us, kneeling beside us.

"Mm daddy, I love you. I want to share." I moaned, pulling his mouth over mine.

The cum dropped out into my mouth as he kissed me.

"Do you like cum daddy?" I asked, as he fucked me.

"I love it baby."

I looked over at Kris who was fondling her flaccid cock. It was so pretty and perfect.

"Oh daddy, you like that pretty dick don't you?" I said as I reached out and started playing with her. "Tell me how much you love cum and cock with your daughter." I teased.

I felt him tense, and try to pull off.

"No daddy, I want it." I begged.

Kris leaned in and grabbed at his ass, pushing him into me, holding him there. "Give it to her, daddy." She begged, as she let a finger slide into his ass.

"Uhhhhhh..." he moaned loud, biting at my mouth, moving to my shoulder. "Fuck baby... I love you." He breathed hard, as his sperm soaked the inside of my pussy.

"Mmm daddy... I love you. Both of you." I said as I pulled Kris into us.

We all laid there, kissing each other, tasting each others cum and ass, and nastiness.

I reached down rubbing Kris's dick, fondling her lightly.

"Mmm so perfect, huh daddy?"

"Yes, baby. I can't wait to feel her cum inside of me." He said reaching out and taking her into his hand.

"Mmm you're my naughty bi daddy." I kissed them both again. "I love dick loving daddy's, you know that?" I teased him. "I'm just like you daddy, not mommy, not a prude." I whispered, as I fondled Kris's now erect dick. "I love dick... just like you."

12