Visiting My Mormon Friend 03

Story Info
Tending to an Expanding Flock.
8.1k words
4.61
18.2k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FOREWORD

This is part 3 of a series, I suggest reading part 1 & 2 first. This is a bit longer format but I hope you enjoy it. For those of you looking to jump to the juicy sections. I have added ---- tick marks to delineate the sections. In this story, Cody goes to a water park with two of Kelly's friends.

~~~~~~

I woke up to Kelly's phone alarm. It was still mostly dark in the room and she quickly silenced it. Pretending to be asleep, I did my best to keep my eyes shut when she was nearby. She got out of bed and changed out of her pajama pants and into a pair of jeans. My head was facing mostly away with my eyelids only partially open.

The panties she wore looked like they were black lace in the dim light. Not what you would typically wear on the way to meet your professor. Maybe she still had them on from yesterday and didn't have the courage to change in front of me. She also changed her shirt from the nighttime one to a long sleeve collared sweater. The bra underneath seemed to also be black lace matching the panties. That set was clearly meant to be seen.

She tied up her shoe laces, threw her backpack over her shoulder, and as quietly as she could, opened the door and slipped out of the room.

*Text stream from yesterday night between Clara and Hannah*

(Clara) Just got off work.

(Hannah) Oh, hey, I'm hanging out with Kelly and her friend Cody.

(Clara) Fun! I won't be back till later.

(Hannah) OMG! I promised I wouldn't tell Kelly or Amy but something magical just happened.

(Hannah) And I have to tell someone.

(Clara) I just got out of the shower... I have a story for you too ; )

(Hannah) So Amy told me that last night, there was a boy in the showers and she kinda jumped on him.

(Hannah) And they totally made out and stuff.

(Hannah) We now know that it had to be Cody.

(Clara) OK

(Hannah) So last night I did a bad thing.

(Hannah) I kind of begged Cody to do it to me too!

(Clara) Really?

(Hannah) Yeah and it totally worked!

(Hannah) He came over to my room and um. It was magical.

(Clara) Did you have Sex with him!?

(Hannah) No, no nothing like that but I almost wanted to!

(Clara) Hannah are you serious?

(Hannah) I think so? He made me cum so hard 2 times!!! With his Tongue!

(Hannah) I spent like 2 hours trying to clean my sheets : (

(Clara) Wow. TMI.

(Hannah) Sorry, It was just really amazing.

(Clara) OK, well that is a lot to process.

(Clara) Let me tell you how my night ended.

(Hannah) Go On.

(Clara) I went to take a shower and our mystery man was in the bathroom washing his face.

(Hannah) He was?

(Clara) Yes.

(Hannah) Oh, that makes sense actually.

(Hannah) So what did you do?

(Clara) I told him he forgot his towel again and offered him mine.

(Hannah) Did you shower with him?

(Clara) No, I did get to watch him though. He has a great body.

(Hannah) No fair! I didn't even see anything.

(Clara) He also told me you made up a story about going hiking tomorrow?

(Hannah) You got me. I just wanted to hang out with a boy again.

(Clara) I'm cuming this time!

(Hannah) OK fine, Where should we go.

(Clara) I have an idea!

I checked my phone. It was still only 8:30 am and I hadn't slept since Kelly left. The girls had told me to not walk downstairs until later. I heard a bit of noise in the hallway and peeped through the door sight. There were people passing by pretty frequently so I decided not to risk it.

I instead started snooping around Kelly's room. There wasn't much to the room: It had a bed, a desk with her laptop on it, some built in cabinets, and a small closet area. On the shelves some outstanding student awards and a few ribbons from a climbing competition and several from 5 and 10k races. She was really serious about climbing! Typical girl though. she had a bunch of pillows on the bed, all sizes and shapes.

Around 9:30 there was a gentle knock at the door. I peeked through the sight. It was Hannah. I let her in. "Hey there Mr. Cody Sir. Did you sleep well last night? I hardly slept a wink. Whoa, you really did a number on me." She was full of energy.

"Morning Hannah, so where are we going today?" She was wearing a pink sweater and a pair of tight jeans and had a drawstring backpack. Didn't exactly scream hiking clothes to me.

"I'm not sure. Clara just told me some things to bring" spinning to the side and showing her backpack with a smile. "We will just follow her right along."

"Should we head out then?" My expectations for today were plummeting by the minute.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to be down in the parking lot a tick early." Back in 'disguise' Hannah and I made our way down stairs just fine. We stopped by her car, a red newer body style VW Bug with a graduation tassel hanging from the mirror. Why was I not surprised. "Don't you just love it?"

Clara came out of the main entrance and the whole aura changed. She was a real fashionista, wearing a knee length black puffy coat with the zipper fully open and faux fur around the hood. Knee high boots, and everything else inside was black. Also not hiking prepared but interesting in other ways. "Are you guys ready to go?" Clara said.

"I guess so. but I thought we were hiking, you both don't look like your dressed for that." I didn't see how either of them would be ready to go for a hike with what they were wearing. Me, still in the hooded disguise wasn't much better but I had clothes in the car to change into.

"Well, I wasn't thinking a hike exactly. I know a place that we can drive to a hot spring." I was a little disappointed to find out that this was definitely not a hike but my mind was getting a little jelly like thinking of Clara wearing a bathing suit. Hannah was shaking her head 'yes' and had a huge grin on her face. "Do you have swimming trunks with you?"

"Yeah we can grab them on the way out." I was glad I'd brought them even though it was mid-winter. I left all of my hiking gear in the car and grabbed my swimming trunks.

We took Clara's car, A sensible grey SUV that was impeccably clean inside and smelled like that same Perfume from the other day. I sat in the passenger seat and Hannah sat in the middle back seat with her head poking forward most of the way. The way to the 'hot spring' was all paved roads and wound through the town. Clara parked at a building that looked like a pool. "Is this it?" I asked.

"Well, It's not exactly a hot spring. More like a pool but they use water from an actual hot spring." Clara justified her previous definition of 'hot spring.' As long as I got to see Clara in a bathing suit it was fine by me.

"Alright I'm game."

"Me too. I'm so excited. I love this place." Hannah was consistent in her enthusiasm.

We went inside and they had music playing on overhead speakers. We went to our respective locker rooms to get changed. The locker rooms had open showers with 4 shower heads each on multiple freestanding towers. Several benches wer in front of each wall of lockers. I got changed and put my other clothes in one of the lockers. My suit was dark grey board shorts which were close fitting with a draw string laced up the front.

When I left the locker room on the pool side I saw about a dozen people swimming and splashing in the pool. The air outside was chilly but there were a few outdoor heat lamps setup so I waited under one of them at a bench. The place was pretty interesting actually. True to its billing, steam grew off the pool area and there were multiple hot tubs surrounding it. They even had a diving board and a slide that went into a separate pool. A concession stand along the side had some food options as well.

A lifeguard blew his whistle which startled me. "No head first diving." he shouted out to a young boy that had just surfaced. Not exactly the serenity of a hot spring that I had imagined when the idea was first pitched to me.

After a few more minutes Hannah came skipping and bounding towards me. Her hair was in a messy bun behind her head. She was wearing a white bikini where the fabric tapered and went over her shoulders The bikini bottom was about 4" wide at her hips but didn't fully cover the bottom of her butt. I had to admit her petite little body looked pretty good in that suit. "Hey Mr. Cody, Don't you love this place! Let's get in, it's cold out here."

I went to stand up and as I did Clara came out of the Locker room. Her hair dark black hair was wet but straight and free flowing just below shoulder length. Her bikini was a charcoal grey string bikini with long bows tied behind her neck and back and with one each hip. The three triangles of fabric left most of her body bare for viewing. Her stomach was flat but not muscular and her generous bust seemed a bit smaller than it seemed when we saw her at the restaurant. If I had to guess it would be between a B and C cup. "Are you guys ready to swim?" Clara asked. I could smell her hair conditioner when she got close. A beautiful fragrance.

Hannah without notice ran to the edge and jumped right in spring up off the bottom and said, "Wow, it feels great!" I looked at Clara who had a smirk on her face. I followed and jumped in too. It was warmer than most pools but not quite hot tub temperature.

Clara walked to the edge and dipped her toe in. Sat down on the edge and pivoted her body into the pool. When she did that she bent at the waist and her ass was pointed right at us. The fabric didn't cover it very well and I couldn't peel my eyes away. Her butt was a bit flatter than I had expected and the crease between her butt and her leg was visible but not saggy. There was a slight thigh gap between her legs showing off her slenderness. "It does feel good" Clara said.

Hannah started flailing and splashing around getting us both wet. Clara put out her hand out to block the water and turned her head away. "Hey, don't splash me!" Clara seemed annoyed.

"Sorry, I was just having fun." Clara turned and swam away in a breast stroke without putting her face under water. She continued swimming around slowly just enjoying the water while Hannah continued jumping and splashing. I split the difference. A bit of swimming and jumping around as well.

After Clara got close again, Hannah asked. "Who wants to go on the water slide! It's super fun!"

"You go first." Clara said, I think she was relived for the chance to bring the energy down a notch.

"Yeah, I'll hang out here. We can try it out later." I was interested in getting a bit of alone time with Clara anyway.

"Your loss!" Hannah said and went to the closest ladder out of the pool. The slide went into another pool and had a pretty long set of stairs to get to the top. Each time would take several minutes of climbing stairs, waiting in line and going down the slide before you would be dropped into a pool on the other side of the park. That left me alone with Clara.

"So... Hannah, told me about what happened last night." Clara started, with an uneasy tone. I could sense her typical confident guard was starting to come down.

"Oh... yeah, she was a woman on a mission. I..." She stopped me.

"I get it, she's my friend but she sure is crazy about boys and I think you may have just made her year! You know, I come off as a really confident person and all but, really, I'm completely inexperienced in all of that."

"That's right, you said you'd never even seen a guy naked before." I remembered from last night in the shower.

"It's worse than just that though." Clara was opening up in a way I was definitely not expecting. "Like, I have never really done anything. Not kissed a boy, not even Mm..." the word was got caught in her throat "masturbated before."

"Holy cow! Are you serious?" I was shocked by this revelation.

"Yeah I mean I have touched myself before, and it felt good but I always stop myself because I thought it was immoral to do it." She had a look of confusion and concern on her face. "That was, until yesterday. When I saw you in the shower. I couldn't stop thinking about it. When I was showering I used the same spot you were. I thought about what it would be like to hold your penis in my hand. What it would feel like. Then I got really confused because I don't even know what it would be like to touch myself."

My throat was in knots. What was she trying to ask me?

"So when I got back to my room and Hannah told me about what you guys had done my mind went to that place again. She said you made her cum with your tongue and I thought, I don't think I have ever cum before in my life." there was a long pause. Then she looked me in the eye with a pleading look. "Can you please teach me?"

Just then Hannah came cannon balling back into the pool making as big of a splash as she could but it wasn't much on account of her petite frame. "That was so much fun guys. Do you guys want to try it too? What were you guys chatting about?"

Clara and my eyes both flinched from the splash but were back to looking at each other. "Yes, I can." I said gently to Clara. Hannah thought I had agreed to the slide proposition and grabbed my hand pulling me away.

"Are you coming too Clara?" Her eyes were wide open and lost in the 'yes' I had given her.

Clara snapped out of it and responded to Hannah. "Um, OK I guess."

"Great!" We all made our way out of the pool and followed Hannah to the stairs that lead to the waterslide. Clara reached out to hold my hand.

When I looked back she whispered "Thank you." With her still vulnerable and longing eyes. The three of us climbed the stairs to the top following Hannah's lead. There were 3-4 people ahead of us waiting to go and a lifeguard was telling people when it was safe to go. Clara was still holding my hand with her fingers interlocked with mine.

Hannah began telling us the directions the slide turns and where it goes to drop in the pool below. As she did another person took off down the slide and Clara put her other hand on my arm clinging to it like I was her protector. Hannah, gave us the play by play as the recent departee squealed on their way down the slide.

Clara's hand tightened around my arm as the squeals echoed up the tube of the slide. A splash at the bottom of the slide indicated that the last person had finished the ride and the Lifeguard readied the next person, a boy who was eagerly waiting for the go ahead. Hannah, was next in line and was already maneuvering her way to get in position. The lifeguard said "Go!" and the boy before Hannah took off. No squealing with this one. Hannah, sat down in the chute and the lifeguard reminded her to wait. She looked back at us and said, "See you at the bottom!" with a huge grin on her face.

I was up next. Clara asked the lifeguard, "Can we go together?"

Robotically the lifeguard responded, "Only one rider at a time over age 5." while not even looking at Clara. We heard the splash at the bottom and the Lifeguard told Hanna to "Go!"

She pushed off and let out a "Woo!" as she went. I released Clara's hand to move into position and she reluctantly released my arm with her other hand. Two more kids were now in line behind Clara waiting their turn. It was painfully obvious to everyone present that Clara was feeling apprehensive.

"Be brave." I told her. "Try new things." Her fearful look suddenly changed to one of determination as I moved into position.

"Go!" The lifeguard said. I was looking back at her the whole time before I went. She fought to put on a smile as I pushed off. The slide was pretty good. After a few feet it went into a tube and was pretty dark inside. After going around some curves it had a drop and then a long run before another drop then spit you out with some speed into the pool.

Hannah was waiting at the far end of the pool for us. "Pretty awesome right?" she said before I had even opened my eyes after popping my head back above the water.

----

"Yeah, it's a good one." I moved toward Hanna at the end of the pool. About half way there I heard Clara squealing first faintly then growing louder as she approached. I was still in the pool when she splashed in and popped up to make her way over while wiping her hair out of her face.

As the pool got shallower and she walked toward me it became apparent that when she had splashed down it had dislodged her top. Both cups were fully out of place to the sides pulling both breasts inward but fully revealing her large dark areola and hard nipples.

It was clear Clara hadn't realized her unintentional flash as she approached. Hannah noticed though and was gawking at her. I took a few steps her way and put my arms out to greet her. When she was close enough I pinched the fabric on one side and slid my thumb across her breast as I re-positioned the cup. She recoiled at my touch but looked down and noticed what I was doing.

I moved my hand to the other side and pulled the fabric over her other exposed breast as well. Clara did nothing to cover up or stop me but this time I put my hand fully over the cup after the fabric was back in place. Her neck and face flushed bright red both in embarrassment and arousal as she watched and felt my hands.

----

Hannah chided Clara, "Your bathing suit clearly wasn't made for swimming Clara."

Hannah's words broke Clara's trance and she countered back. "I wasn't planning on going down any water slides."

"Your loss. Cody, do you want to go again?" Hannah said hopefully.

"You go ahead, I'm going to go check out the hot tubs with Clara." I replied. Hannah turned and started shuffling toward the stairs up to the slide for another ride.

Still in the pool Clara was still focused on me. "Thank you, for fixing my top, and for saving me from another trip down the slide."

"No problem, let's go try out the hot tubs." I made my way to the stairs and she followed. As I climbed out she put her hand on my butt to steady herself. I looked back at her quizzically.

"What, you copped a feel on me. It's only fair." She justified and squeezed my butt as she said 'fair.' We made our way over past the other pools and to the hot tubs with Clara following me the whole way. The hot tub was under roofed structure and was a bit shaded. The air was still chilly so when we stepped down into the hot tub it felt great to feel warm again. I moved to one side and she followed, sitting right next to me with our legs touching.

----

Clara started again with dough eyes and a soft voice. "That was the first time a man has touched my breasts... I liked it." She moved her hand over to my thigh. "Can you really teach me?" As she said it she slid her hand down my thigh to my growing cock and gently squeezed.

I felt a jet of water driving into my leg and thought we could put it to use. "Scoot over here a little bit." I moved over and used my hands to adjust her body so the jet was blasting right under her pussy. Clara gasped when she felt the jet flowing across her womanhood. She kept her hand on my cock and her eyes glued to mine.

She pulled the bow string on my shorts and tucked her hand inside. I repeated her move and untied one side of her bikini and slid the front patch to the side, replacing it with my hand. Her pubic hair was in a closely trimmed landing strip. I pushed the remaining fabric away from her pussy exposing it completely to the jet of water.

She gasped again. With another layer of protection being removed from the torrent of water turbulently flowing past. Her hand was now deep in my shorts wrapped around my hard cock but it was more there for squeezing than stroking. Her legs were still too close together to maximize the stimulation so I poked her inner thigh with my finger on one side, then the other. Clara responded each time by spreading her legs wider.

Each time her position shifted just a tiny bit and the water was pulsing at a slightly different frequency, she would shudder and her eyes were rolling back. "Oh my God, What is happening?" she said through labored breath.