Visiting My Mormon Friend 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the friction alleviated I picked up the pace and stared making longer strokes. I lifted my body and stared penetrating down into her. The angle was such that she was getting some internal stimulation of her G-spot as my dick rammed the inner walls of her rectum. Hannah's fingers were also working to push her body toward orgasm. "I think I'm going to cum Cody... Oooohhh, Oooohh, Yeammmmmm." I covered her mouth to muffle her as her body was assailed with a totally new kind of orgasm.

her hips bucked and her abdomen quaked while her anus squeezed my dick tightly with each spasm. I couldn't take it anymore and released my seed deep in the bowels of her dark tunnel. I had already cum just a few hours ago but the point of delivery was so foreign that it could never be forgotten. When I finally pulled out, the gaping tunnel held it's open shape and my seed flowed out and down her inner thigh. I reached for a towel and wiped up most of it.

"Now it's my turn to say Wow! That was something else!" I was truly amused by the reactions her body was having throughout the whole session.

"Yes it was. My butthole is still stuck open! How long does it take to go back to normal?" She looked concerned.

"I don't know. This was my first time too." Hannah climbed on the bed laying on her stomach with her legs spread and feet in the air. "Can you watch it and see if it goes back?" It was a strange request but I also was curious, for science. It took a little under 2 minutes for it to 'shut' again and she was wiggling her body around afterward without any more cum leaking out.

----

We lounged around on her bed for a while until I got a message on my phone.

(Kelly) Hey, Cody. I got done a little early. I will be back around 5:00 pm.

(Kelly) Sorry I didn't text earlier but I didn't have any reception out there.

I checked the time. It was 4:50 "Hey Hannah, Kelly will be back in 10 minutes."

"You had better get dressed then." Hannah looked concerned too.

"Wait, This may sound strange, but does my dick smell like..." She leaned down and took a deep sniff.

"Nope, but just in case." She brought out some hand lotion and squirted it on her hand. "Don't worry it doesn't have a strong smell." Then she rubbed her hands together gently and stroked my cock up and down 4-5 times. "Good as new." We both laughed.

(Cody) Great! I am on your floor.

(Kelly) I'm in the elevator come on over.

I poked my head out and saw Kelly walking toward her room. I followed her quietly down the hall. When she turned to put the key in the door she saw me out of her periphery. "Hey, There you are." She joked, "For once you are the one waiting for me?" Then it hit me hard. GUILT.