Visiting My Mormon Friend 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're about to cum for the first time." I brought my finger down over her clit and gently rubbed it back and forth while the water pumped against her sex from below. She was rapidly climbing to orgasm with the jet doing nearly all of the work.

Clara's breath was quickening into short pants signaling she was right on the brink. Without changing her body position I moved my face to hers and planted a kiss on her lips, without breaking the kiss I passed my tongue into her mouth gently tickling hers. Her hand wrapped around the back of my head pulling me into the kiss and passionately kissing me back.

With our tongues gently dancing, I flicked my finger more rapidly over her clit as the jet continued to drub her virgin vulva in a way she had never known possible before. Her moan was only muffled by my now open mouth kiss. As she crashed over the precipice, her quaking body pulled her pussy off the jet but my finger followed her body and continued its assault on her previously unexploited nerve endings. One of her hands was behind my head clinching my hair, the other strangling the blood out of my dick. The orgasm that overtook her body was long and powerful and ended when I slowed my finger movements.

I broke the kiss and removed my finger from her now initiated clit. Her eyes were full of astonishment and bliss at the same time. "Oh my God! I can't believe that just happened."

----

Just then we heard someone clearing their throat. *Ahem* "Excuse me, this is a family establishment. No kissing in the hot tubs please or we will have to ask you to leave." It was one of the lifeguards that had come over to tell us to cut out the PDA. Little did he know what was going on beneath the bubbling water.

Clara's hand shot out of my shorts and she quickly composed herself, "Sorry, it won't happen again." As he walked away she giddily laughed in embarrassment. "You're going to get us kicked out of here if you keep that up mystery man."

"If I hadn't kissed you, the whole city would have heard your moaning." I reminded her of what had just happened.

"Oh right." Her brain was spinning as she reached down, replaced the fabric of her bikini bottom, and re-tied the string on the side. I followed suit and re-tied mine as well.

Hannah, returned from the waterslide a few minutes later and climbed into the hot tub on the other side. "I sure do love this place. Clara how was the waterslide?"

Clara was still a bit rummy but she responded calmly, "It was scary but fun... Until my top slipped off."

"I saw that! You must have been so embarrassed" Hannah laughed.

Clara looked over to me and said, "Thankfully Cody was there to help me out."

"Yes, how chivalrous of him." Hannah joked. "This hot tub feels great! Do you guys want to go jump in the pool and swim around again?"

"Sure, why not." I agreed. The three of us took turns moving from the hot tub to the pool and back. Hannah went to the slide a few more times as well. Whenever she did, Clara would open up and talk more about what had happened.

"Cody, I'm having trouble wrapping my brain around what just happened. Every fiber of my being seemed to awaken and... explode. It felt so good and I can't believe that I have been avoiding that for so long. I always thought my body was a temple and that I shouldn't pervert it with impure acts but that didn't feel impure. It felt like Hannah said yesterday, magical, I want to feel it again! This time though, I want you to show me how I can do it to myself."

She continued, "I was also thinking... I am worried that someday, when I do get married that my husband will not be satisfied with me. I have no experience with satisfying a man. What if I don't know what to do?"

"I think I can help with that. But not right here. We almost got kicked out already just for kissing."

"We weren't just kissing!" Clara reminded me.

"True, but he didn't know that." I smirked as I said it.

"I have work at 4:00 today so I can't go back to the Dorm with you guys." She felt her opportunity slipping away.

"Do they have any 'family' changing rooms here?" I asked.

"Yeah, why? Oh, great idea!" She filled in the blanks. "Next time Hannah leaves to go to the slide, Let's say we need to start getting ready to leave. That should buy us some time."

Hannah came back a while later giving her time to build up her story. Before Hannah could try and will us into another trip down the water slid, Clara eagerly laid out her plan. "Hannah, I have work today at 4:00 so we will need to leave soon."

"It's only 2:00 can't we stay a while longer?" Hannah protested.

"I need to wash my hair and shower before work. Also, I have to drive you two back to the dorm." Clara explained. "You know, you could keep playing for another half hour while I am getting ready." Having 'won' more time at the pool she smiled and made her way back to the waterslide while Clara and I slipped away.

Clara devised the plan. "Go to the locker-room and get your things out of the locker. I'll do the same. You go first and I will knock on the door gently so you can let me in." She continued explaining where the Family Room was. I followed the plan and didn't spend more than 2 minutes in the Locker room then made my way to the family changing room.

It was available and I stepped in and closed the door. The room was its own locker room with showers, benches and lockers. As promised a gentle knock at the door came a few minutes later. Clara jumped in quickly and locked the door. She had her a backpack with all of her bathroom accessories clothes and two towels. "You forgot your towel again didn't you?"

I shook my head, "I just can't seem to remember one, can I?"

"Don't worry I wasn't expecting you to. It's kind of your thing." We both smiled. Clara set the two towels on the bench along with her back pack. "Since we aren't in a rush anymore or have anyone trying to separate us at any moment. How about we shower first."

----

With that she locked eyes with me and began to strip off her bikini only a few feet away. Slowly pulling the string at her hip. "Here's to new experiences," once the strings disconnected the whole bottom dropped to the floor revealing her landing strip and recently discovered pleasure center exposed. "Help me with the back?" she turned to reveal her naked ass.

I closed the one step to her and pinched the bikini string while my other hand cupped her bare ass cheek. As I pulled the string, my hand curled between her legs. Clara leaned forward slightly and my fingers met her pussy from the back at the same time as the strings separated. She pulled the top over her head as I began sliding my fingers through her slit.

She stepped away. "Remember, I want to learn how to do that for myself... and to you." I took her hand and brought it to the drawstring of my shorts. Clara didn't need me to explain it. She pulled the string and hooked her thumbs into my waist band pulling it to the ground kneeling as she did so. When she looked up my dick was right in her face and already standing straight up from the encouragement of her earlier strip tease.

Clara reached out for my dick but I turned, walked to the shower, and turned on the water. She grumbled and followed me. With the water splashing over us both I stepped behind her and wrapped both hands around her. I placed one over her breast and slid the other between her legs. She responded with a gentle moan. "Follow my hands."

First she moved her hand to her breast beneath mine. I parted her fingers and pinched her nipple gently. "See if this feels good. Many women like having their nipples played with."

"Mmm, yeah it feels good." She moaned as she leaned her body back into mine and rested her head on my shoulder. The water spraying out of the shower peppered her body.

"Now, move your hand to your pussy." she followed, "rub it gently up and down in your slit like I did to you earlier." Clara was getting into it and stared softly moaning. I moved both of my hands out of the way. One now resting on her stomach. The other squeezing and massaging her butt. Gently kissing the cleft of her neck sent goose bumps over her whole body.

"Keep doing that." she encouraged me and moved her hand off her breast behind her to grab my dick. Her hand kept working between her legs as she started to stroke me with a pretty ineffective technique.

"Do you want to learn how to satisfy a man now?

Clara whimpered "I think I was getting close."

"Follow me." I walked over to the bench and sat down with my legs open and my hand reaching out to her. She looked into my eyes and I could see the trust she had in me, her teacher. Clara walked over and I grabbed one of the two towels, opened it one fold, and laid it on the floor between my feet. "Put your knees on the towel." She nodded in acceptance and walked over, placing her knees on the towel before me.

"Wrap two fingers around the base of my cock." She followed instructions. "Bring your head down and lick me from your fingers up to the tip. With your other hand continue rubbing your little pussy up and down."

Clara looked up at me. "Like this?" she continued licking up and down and I could hear the squishing sounds of her fingers rummaging around her wet virgin pussy.

"Good, Now make your lips into an 'O' shape and take my dick in your mouth. Slide up and down while licking my shaft with your tongue but be careful with your teeth." I was now getting off on ordering this beautiful woman around. Clara was like play dough in my hands.

She was only taking about half of my dick in her mouth but she was getting the hang of it. "Every once in a while when you get to the tip, swirl your tongue around and suck... Yeah like that" Clara was turning into a pro and I badly needed to cum after the events of yesterday without having any release.

She stopped for a second, "I think I'm getting close again." her body began see sawing at the hips as her stimulation pushed her closer.

"Me too," I pulled her mouth back down onto my cock and Clara continued fellating me. She was gasping for air when her orgasm finally hit her. Her moans created a strong vibration in my dick and it erupted with a thick column of jizz into her mouth. She took the first one pretty well as her body continued shuddering but my balls kept on constricting and shooting again and again. After the third shot she gagged and spit it all out on the floor. Two more ropes of my seed splashed over the back of her head and her back.

----

"Wow, I did it! That was a lot of cum. Did you shoot some on my back too?" Clara was proud of what she had accomplished and had a huge smile on her face.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I'll help you wash it off." I stood up and helped her off the floor then grabbed some tissues to wipe up the jizz she has spit out and we went together back to the shower. We took turns rinsing each other's bodies off.

"I need like 15 more minutes to wash and dry my hair." You should go out there and see if Hannah is waiting for us.

"Good thinking." I grabbed the towel on the bench and quickly dried off and put on my clothes. "Use this one. The other towel has been on the floor."

"Thank you for saving my knees." Clara replied, acknowledging my forethought.

I slipped out the door and closed it behind me. It was a short hallway leading directly to the Main lobby. Hannah was sitting on a bench looking back and forth from men's to women's locker room and back again. "There you are! Have you seen Clara?"

"Nah, I just went to use the bathroom. Have you seen her?" I covered for us.

"No, and she wasn't in the Locker room either. I've been waiting here for like 10 minutes."

"Strange, I'm sure she'll show up somewhere."

"Should I go back in the women's locker room to look?" Hannah asked.

"Give her like 10 minutes then go look." I tried to make a buffer for Clara to finish up and be out while Hannah was looking for her. Ten minutes passed and Hannah got impatient. She stormed off to the locker room.

"OK, I'm going to look for her."

A minute Later I saw Clara poke her head out and look both ways. She saw me and I gave her a thumbs up. When she came down the hallway she was already wearing her work uniform, a black skirt and a white V cut shirt. By the time Hannah got back Clara and I were standing there chatting.

"Where have you been?" Hannah fumed.

"Washing my hair, of course. I told you I needed to get ready for work." Clara opened her arms showing off her outfit.

"Oh, whatever. Let's go." Said Hannah, she hardly spoke on the way back to the dorm.

When Clara dropped us off. We gathered our things from her car and she got ready to leave. She pulled me aside and said, "Thank you for everything you taught me today. I could never repay you." and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Can you believe her. How long does it take to wash your hair!?" Hannah was still upset.

"Give her a break, would you? We all had a great time at the water park. I mean hot spring." I felt the need to defend Clara because I was a big part of why she had been so long.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Do you want to go up to my room now?" Uh oh, what did she have planned for me this time?

"I guess so." We stopped by my car again and swapped my swimming trunks, which I put in a plastic bag, for the 'disguise' again.

We got up to Hannah's room at 3:30. I checked my phone to see if Kelly had left any messages. Nothing, and she wasn't supposed to be back until 6:00. That left me an a cage with a lion for two and a half hours. "OK, let me get right to it." Hannah said after she dropped off her things. "I had a lot of fun at the Hot springs but I really just wanted to get back here and spend some time with you!"

"Mr. Cody Sir after last night I didn't sleep well because I couldn't stop thinking about all the other things I wanted to try. I did research about all the best ways to give a blowjob and I want to try them out. Have you ever done 69? I want to try that too!" Hannah was going on and on.

"Ok, hold on just a minute... " I stopped her.

"Oh, common Mr., Cody. You know I need this. You're the only guy I can try this out on. I promise I won't tell anyone." Hannah was pleading again.

"What, like you didn't tell Clara last night about cumming 2 times?" She was caught.

"That was different... That was my first time ever with a boy. I had to tell someone."

"But you told me you wouldn't tell anyone."

"I said I wouldn't tell Amy or Kelly. Which I didn't, see I kept my word." Hannah put her hands in a preying position. "I promise, this is the last thing I'll ask you and I won't tell anyone, not even Clara." I was softening to the idea, while something else was hardening. "Just one more thing. I want you to do Anal on me."

"What! Where the hell did that come from?"

"Um, well we all know sex before marriage is a sin right? But, I was reading online that if you put it in my butt it's totally OK since it's not actually sex right?

I couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth or the rationale. She was literally begging me to Sodomize her. how did this make any sense to a Mormon girl? I had never tried anal before, butt when someone is standing in front of you begging you to try it. What do you do?

"OK, fine, but no more favors after this OK." Men sure are predictable right?

----

"Oh, thank you! thank you! thank you! You're the best Mr. Cody. Let's get started" She threw all the pillows, stuffed animals, and blankets off her bed which hit the floor and bounced and all directions. Fresh sheets were on the bed from yesterday and she brought out 3 towels to drape over the bed. You had to give it to her, she was prepared. "OK, now I heard that Clara got to see you naked yesterday, it's my turn now. Drop them."

Fine, I decided play along. I peeled off my clothes piece by piece and cast them aside. When I got to my pants she moved in close. My half flaccid cock sprang free and she gawked at it mightily, sizing it up. "Wow. that is a lot bigger than I had expected. How on earth do girls get something like that to fit in their butt?" She was having doubts and so was I. "One step at a time Hannah, One step at a time."

She looked over my body while stripping off her clothes. It was the same outfit that she had worn to the pool. A pink sweater and form fitting jeans. Beneath them she had another pair of white cotton casual panties like the ones from yesterday and a spaghetti strap tank top with no bra underneath. She cast them aside and revealed her new look. A bare patch of skin where her more populated bush had been yesterday. "Oh, I thought you might like that better." she commented on her new style. Hannah's body was very petite, short, with a narrow waist and body. Small but perky breasts.

There we stood ready for battle. She walked backward and laid on the bed with her head facing me. Then reached out her hand over her head, "Come on the top of me." I did as she said. Planting my knees on either side of her head, I leaned forward to get into position. She reached up and maneuvered my penis into her mouth. I dove in to her pussy at the same time and was as clean as I had ever experienced. The kind of clean that only happens after 20+ trips down a waterslide and a shower afterward.

She wasn't kidding when she said she'd researched how to give a good blowjob either. Her technique was impeccable and I was having trouble trying to keep pace with her. "How am I Doing? Does it feel good?"

"Yeah it feels great, you're a natural," I imagined her pride in hearing that.

I flicked my tongue across her pussy and as I got closer I began to gently massage at her opening. "Not there! I need to save that for when I'm married." Hannah then shimmied her way out from under me and stood beside the bed. "Come over here." As I got up she bent over the bed with her ass pointing out and obscenely moved her two hands to spread her ass cheeks. "Do it here, but be gentle."

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I didn't even think it would be possible with how petite she was and also on account that I'm not a small guy.

"Yes, Give it to me." she was determined and held her position. Bent over the bed with her face buried in the bed, ass cheeks spread, and her pinkish red starfish just winking at me.

"OK, I'll give it a try." Her asshole was just as clean her pussy was after the rinse cycle she had just put it through at the water park. I lined up my dick which was already slick with her saliva and placed it in unfamiliar territory. At first it was like hitting a brick wall.

"Oh!" she cringed. "Keep trying, I just need to relax." I rubbed my fingers on her already lubricated pussy and rubbed them across her asshole. Then tried again. This time just the tip started to sink in. Then a little bit more, until I hit another impedance. I pulled my dick away and milked out some pre-cum then began tunneling again. At the same point progress stopped again. "Ok, Go again." Hannah urged me on while relaxing the internal muscles. Then at once the gates opened and my shaft slid into still the tightest grip I have ever known.

Hannah let out a huge gasp of air I passed the boundary. "Are you all the way in? Oh My God It's so big."

"Are you OK," I checked on her again.

"Yeah, Just go slow." She looked back with an anguished look on her face. I started moving my dick back and forth in her dark canal and slowly the muscles began to relax. My dick was now moving more freely but was still trapped in a chokingly tight grip. After a minute of small movements she reached down and started rubbing her pussy from below. That helped to pave the way a bit. "Keep going, It's starting to feel better."

As more pre-cum entered the tunnel I was able to gently slide in and out. Soon my dick was sliding instead of being locked in place. Hannah was making more squishing noises with her finger on her clit and my dick was moving in and out. "Hold on, can you angle your dick down a bit more?" I pulled my dick fully out while she moved down the bed a little lower. Her asshole was gaping so wide that I could see deep inside her body. I squeezed my dick again to milk a bit more pre-cum out and drove it back into the pit. This time it was a smooth tunnel.