All Comments on 'Visiting my Mother-in-Law'

by statestreet

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
serialscribblerserialscribblerover 7 years ago

A perfect encounter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am a masturbator, not by choice but because it is the only path my wife allows me. She watches in cold distain as I humble myself for release. Afterwards I feel nothing but contempt for what I have become. I long for the taste of female juice coating my mouth and face. Drying on me and smelling so good. In the past I was allowed to cum in her and clean her after. She would bring porn movies home and we would fuck and then I would sit between her legs and taste us as she watched the movie. Always on Ocean cruises or trips to other countries she would allow me to cum in her then clean her, Now it is me masturbating like a puppy but I know I will continue as long as she will have me. 4yourpleasureiam.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstatestreet@statestreet
121 Followers
I enjoy reading all kinds of stories, primarily mysteries, science fiction and, of course, erotica. I am recently retired which provides me with opportunities to try my hand at writing stories. Several have been published here. I write to the best of my abilities. I have no il...