Visiting My Sister Pt. 02

Story Info
My sister has similar desires.
3k words
4.36
33k
43
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a deer in headlights, I sit transfixed on hearing my sisters voice. I can't speak, all I can do is stare. She coyly stares back at me. My mouth and chin smeared with her juices.

"Well, are you gonna get up from between my legs?" she questions.

I hastily pull back and stand up, wiping my mouth as I do. Not knowing what to do or say. My sister sits up and crosses her legs, while adjusting her top back into place. Glaring at me when she's finished. She doesn't look pissed, but I can't read her expression.

"Not gonna lie, that was pretty good baby brother." she says with a smile. "I never had an orgasm that intense from oral before." she adds.

"Thanks." I quietly respond.

Not knowing my next move, my sister then looks down. I look at her puzzled for a second then glance down too. That's when I realized my cock was hanging out of my briefs. It wasn't standing at full attention, with everything that transpired.

Grabbing the waist band, I proceed to tuck my semi hard member back into my underwear. When my sister speaks up.

"What are you doing?" she questions.

I look at her confused, still not able to form words. All I can think of is wanting to escape. She sticks her hand out, wanting me to approach her. I hang my head low as I take a few steps towards her.

Standing next to her with my head still down, I see her hand reach out and rub my cock. Her hand runs down, cradling and massaging my balls.

"You seem a little pent up baby brother. You took care of me, now it's my turn." she says. I quickly look at her, she stares back at me, with a big smile on her face. Scooting to the edge of the couch, she pulls me closer to her. Her fingers reach into my waist band, slowly pulling my briefs down. My underwear hits the floor, her face inches from my now semi hard dick.

She reaches up, gently squeezing my testicles. Her hands are so soft. I feel the blood rushing to my cock. She glances at me, smirks, then leans forward. Her mouth opens as her tongue extends out. Lifting the head of my cock into her eager mouth.

I feel her lips close around the tip, as she pulls back, a small *pop* sound emanating. I couldn't help but moan at the sensation. She returns, this time taking more of me into her mouth. Each time I can feel my dick swelling with desire. Her hand gently kneading my balls.

I'm fully erect, when I feel the warmth of her mouth encase all of me. Her nose pressed against my pubis, as my hand drops to her shoulder for support. She pulls back, my entire cock drenched in saliva. Reaching up with her other hand, she begins to stroke me. Taking the tip into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it.

"Oh fuck!" I moan.

Releasing my engorged head, she drops down and starts licking my balls. Taking one testicle into her mouth, before releasing and sucking on the other. Her hand never stops stroking.

"Keep that up, and I'm gonna cum." I huskily say.

"That's the plan." my sister quips.

Releasing my balls, she removes her hand and takes me back in her mouth. Sucking with such vigor, I know I'm not gonna last. I relocate my hand from her shoulder and place it behind her head. Grabbing a handful of her hair as I make her pick up the pace. I push her head as hard as I can, making her take all of me down her throat.

"Oh shit sis, I'm fixing to cum!" I shout. An inaudible sound is all I hear from her, but she isn't stopping. My cock starts to swell, as I feel my balls begin to tighten. A torrent of cum unleashes, shooting down my sisters throat as I hear her cough and gag. Rope after rope of pent up semen flooding her stomach, but she stays in place.

Swiftly she pulls back, not being able to handle anymore, as a couple of small spurts shoot across her face. Coughing and burping as she swallows the remnants in her mouth.

"Damn, that was more than I was expecting!" she says, catching her breath. I chuckle, while trying to remain standing, my legs feeling like jello. She takes a finger and wipes it across her forehead, gathering up the last bit of my cum. She takes it and slips it into her mouth.

"Can't have any evidence." she playfully says.

"That's true, might wanna brush your teeth before you kiss your husband." I respond.

She laughs, as I bend down and pull my underwear up.

I rollover in bed. Opening my eyes to see the sun bleeding inbetween the blinds. Feeling like I had the shit kicked out of me.

"I've gotta stop drinking like that." I think. I roll back, seeing my dick tenting the covers.

"That was a helluva dream! Apparently a wet one at that." I say. Pulling back the covers to unveil my underwear soaked in jizz. Getting up and heading to my duffle bag, I hear a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I respond.

"Hey, we're gonna go grab some breakfast. You want anything?" my sister asks.

"A sausage and egg McMuffin with a hashbrown is fine." I reply.

"Ok, we'll be back in a few." she responds.

Stepping out of my soaked underwear and slipping my new ones on, I throw on some gym shorts and plop back on the bed.

"What the fuck is wrong with me? I had a wet dream about my sister." I say out loud. Some time passed, they returned, and while we were eating my brother-in-law makes a suggestion.

"Y'all want to go out on the boat?" he asks. Swallowing my last bit of food, I respond. "I'm down, we gonna head to the beach too?"

"Well, yeah." He retorts.

"Good, I can work on my tan." my sister adds.

An hour later we're arriving at the marina. Pulling the cooler and beach chairs from the truck bed, we head to the dock. The warm sun beating down, with a slight breeze. Couldn't ask for a better day.

"We're gonna go to a secluded spot, that's easily accessible by boat." my sister says.

"Yeah, you'll love it, it's our favorite spot. Don't have to worry about tourists crowding around you." my brother-in-law adds.

"Cool beans." I respond.

We load the boat as I untie us from the dock. My brother-in-law fires up the engines as we idle through the small bay.

"Once we get past this buoy I'll open it up." he says.

I nod in agreement, reaching into the cooler grabbing me a drink. The sea air fills my nose, as the breeze blankets my skin. The engines roar as my brother-in-law gives it 3/4 throttle.

"Pass me a beer will ya?" my brother-in-law asks. I hand him the beer and sit back in my seat. Glancing over at my sister as she plays on her phone.

It took about 10 mins to get to this "secret" spot of theirs. Pulling up and dropping anchor on what looked like a gigantic sandbar. Jumping into the water, my sister hands me the cooler and chairs. I stand on the beach looking out towards the ocean. It's about 150 yards away from where we're at.

"The back side here is part of the bay, we walk across and we'll be at the ocean." my sister says.

"This is awesome!" I exclaim.

Dragging our belongings across the sand, we finally hit the ocean side. Just like they said, not a single person in sight. As we're setting up, I turn to look at my sister, pulling her beach dress above her head. Her bikini bottoms once again, nestled tightly between her cheeks. She turns and throws her dress on the chair, as she bends over to grab some tanning lotion from her bag. My eyes glued to her voluptuous ass.

I take my shirt off as I head into the water. Feeling the waves crash against me. After a few minutes I hear my sister calling for me.

"Hey, you might wanna put some sunscreen on. You're gonna fry out here before you know it."

"Alright, good idea." I quip.

Leaving the water, I grab the sunscreen from my sister. I'm applying it, when she says, "Turn around I'll get your back."

I turn, hearing the *squish* sound of the lotion being dispensed. Her soft hands touch me, causing me to shiver slightly.

"Is it cold?" my sister asks.

"A little bit." I reply.

"I'll be quick then." she comments.

I couldn't tell her the truth. That her touch was getting me aroused, and that I didn't want her to be quick. Once she was finished, she sat down in her chair as my brother-in-law and I went into the water.

After some time in the ocean, my brother-in-law said he was gonna go snorkeling. I told him to count me out, I was gonna go drink and relax on the beach. Walking up to my sister, who was now laying on her stomach on a beach towel.

"Can you put some lotion on my back and legs? I wanna make sure I'm even all over." she asks.

"Yeah, I can do that." I reply. Kneeling down, my sister reaches back and un-does her bikini top.

"I think tan lines are unattractive." she says.

"Really? I actually kind of like them. If they are tastefully done." I add.

Squeezing the lotion into my hand, I then rub my hands together. Slowly I start applying the lotion to my sisters back. Her skin is so warm and velvety smooth. I dip my hands a little low by the side of her breasts, but I don't hear any rejection. My dick quickly growing in my trunks.

"Don't forget to do my legs too." my sister quips.

"I won't." I add, as my hands linger just a little bit.

Reaching over and squeezing more lotion out. I slide down, massaging the oil onto her calf muscles. Her skin is soft but firm. I look out to the ocean to see my brother-in-law still snorkeling for shells.

Sliding my hands up to her thighs, I work the oil all over. I dip my fingers a little low between her inner thighs. To my surprise, she opens her legs a little more. I retreat and start working the lotion over other sections. I can't tear my eyes away from the material that is bunched up around her pussy.

I slide my fingers down and up, coming close to grazing her pussy. She doesn't say anything. I do it again, this time a quick swipe. I run my fingers across her, the bikini stopping me from touching her bare sex. She flinches when I do it, but she pushed back also.

"Sorry, this oil is slick as hell." I quickly utter.

"It's ok." she repiles.

"Is that good enough?" I ask.

"Yes, you did fantastic." she says giggling.

I stand, grabbing a towel to wipe my hands. I look over at the moment I see her reach back and adjust her bottoms. Pulling the material out and away from her ass, I catch a glimpse of her lovely pussy.

Hours pass, both heat exhausted and intoxicated, we decide to call it a day and head home. Walking back to the boat, the image of my sisters pussy is still playing in my head. Even with the sunscreen, I'm burnt. My sister on the other hand is glowing a beautiful bronze hue.

Walking through the door, my sister and I drop on the couch. My brother-in-law walks up stairs.

"I'm gonna take a nap. That sun drained me today." he says looking back.

"Alright, honey." my sister responds.

"I think I'm gonna go chill in the pool." I say.

"Alright little brother, I might join you in a bit." she replies.

Throwing my shirt on the chair, I wade into the warm water. Standing waist deep, I hear the patio door open. My sister struts out, still glowing.

"You know, that's usually what we do when we return from the beach." she says.

"What's that?" I question.

"Jump into the pool. Washes all the sand off of us." she replies.

"Pretty smart." I retort.

"Yeah, usually we're naked when we do it. Gets all the sand out." she says laughing.

"I'm a little overdressed I guess then. I can turn away if you want to wash off." I say jokingly.

"Funny." she responds.

She steps into the water, slowly walking past me. "Damn, you did get burnt pretty bad." she utters.

"Yeah, It's starting to hurt a little." I respond.

She wades over to me. Looking at how red my shoulders are. She presses her lips together, as she leans down and kisses my shoulder.

"That should help." she says playfully.

"A little, but I think aloe would help more." I chuckle.

"Unfortunately, we don't have any. So that will have to do." she replies.

"The side of my neck hurts a little too" I quip.

Looking me in the eyes, she then leans over. Planting a soft kiss on my neck. My heart rate quickens, feeling her lips touching my skin. She lingers for a bit, before walking away and dipping into the deeper water. I smile, not knowing how else to react.

We swim around for a bit, while the sun starts to set. Swimming to the edge of the pool, I pull myself out and sit on the ledge. My feet dangling in the water.

"Close your eyes little brother." my sister says.

"Uhmm, why?" I question.

"Because I gotta get this sand out." she says laughing.

"Want me to just go inside, so you can do that?" I retort back.

"No, it won't take but a second." she says.

Closing my eyes, I hear the water sloshing. I slightly open one eye to get a peak. Looking at my sister standing 5 feet away from me, with her bikini top in her hand. Her gorgeous breast on full display. She brings her other hand up, cupped with water as she lets it flow over her boob. I watch as the water drips from her nipple.

"I said close your eyes!" She says sternly.

"I mean, I've already seen them now." I respond chuckling.

"True, but still you're my baby brother." she says.

"It's your call." I reply.

"Fine, open your eyes." she says.

Looking at my sister topless in front of me, I stare in amazement. Finally seeing her like this starts getting me aroused.

"Wow, those look phenomenal." I utter.

"Yeah, I like them too." my sister says blushing.

Looking down at herself, as my trunks start to tent. She looks up at me. "Apparently he likes them too." she chuckles. Nodding at the clear hard on I have acquired.

"Can you blame him? You're a very attractive woman." I respond.

"Not at all, I like having that power over men." she replies.

Taking a few steps towards me, she stops before saying.

"You've seen mine, let's see yours." she coyly says.

"I'm already shirtless." I say laughing.

"You know what I mean." she says seriously.

"You want me to take off my swim trunks?" I question.

"Mmhmm." she moans.

"Alright, only if you take your bottoms off." I reply.

Reaching down she brings her hand out of the water. Clutching her bottoms in her hand and throwing them beside me, along with her top.

"One step ahead of you." she says giggling.

"Fair enough." I retort.

Lifting up, I pull my trunks from under my ass. Sliding them down my legs before discarding them beside hers. I sit there, my erection on full display for my sister. She stares intently, looking as the veins pop in the dying light.

"You have a beautiful cock, little brother." she says.

"Yeah, it gets the job done." I reply chuckling.

"I bet, the head looks a little sun burnt as well. Want me to give it a kiss?" she asks.

"Well, you did say you were out of aloe." I retort.

Taking a couple of steps, her face a few inches from my cock. I look down as her erect nipple brushes against my leg. Leaning forward she kisses the tip. Making my cock twitch when she does.

"There, that should feel better." she says happily.

"I don't know, it still kinda hurts. maybe another kiss will help." I say huskily.

Pursing her lips, she kisses it again. A dollop of precum begins seeping out. Bringing her lips to it, she kisses it. Pulling away with a string of it attached to her lips. Poking her tongue out and licking her lips, she moans with satisfaction.

"How's it feel now little brother?" she asks.

"I think it needs more attention." I reply.

Opening her mouth, she then closes around the head of my dick. Oh, the way her mouth feels sends shivers through me. I see her cheeks concave, as she sucks with force. Reaching up and wrapping her hand around my shaft she begins stroking me. I throw my head back and gasp at the action taking place.

I reach down and fumble her breast. Squeezing one of her nipples between my fingers, causing her to moan. My cock half in my sisters mouth. I feel my cock swell as my orgasm already approaches. I throw my head back one more time. Opening my eyes, I see the lights to her bedroom come on.

Realizing my brother-in-law is awake. I shoot back, pushing her mouth off my dick.

"What the fuck?!" she asks stunned.

"Look!" I shout. Pointing at the house.

Turning her head toward the house, she sees the light on. Throwing her bikini to her, I grab my shorts and hop in the pool. Scrambling, we throw our clothes back on.

"Fuck, you don't think he saw, do you?" my sister asks quickly.

"I don't know, but I don't think we can talk our way out of this, if he did." I retort.

Walking out of the pool, my sister steps inside the house. Adjusting her bikini as she does. I jump up on the edge of the pool and hang my feet in the water. Waiting to see what will happen next.

To be continued.