Visiting My Sister

Story Info
While my sister "sleeps."
2.4k words
4.37
99.3k
83

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, I'm glad I made it." I say, as I throw my duffle bag on the floor. Tired from the trip, I glance over at the bed before launching on it. Laying there, I hear footsteps approaching. I turn my head to see my sister. "Hey baby brother, we're gonna finish some work, then we'll go out for dinner." she says. "Okay." I reply. Watching as she turns to leave, my eyes immediately fixed to her ass.

My sister got married and moved down to the coast a couple of years ago. We were never close growing up, but in our 20's we got close. She was 8 years my senior, but she still looked good being 38. I try to visit her every few months. It's like a mini vacation for myself, with them being so close to the beach. Alcohol, stories and good times are always shared.

I decide to finally get up and head down stairs. Passing by my sister's home office, as she talks on the phone with a client. She glances at me and gives me a "shoot me" look. I smirk, as I turn and head down the steps. I reach the last step, when I see my brother-in-law in the kitchen. "Hey, want a drink?" He asks. "Does the Pope shit in his hat?" I retort. "I'm gonna take that as a yes, you want a drink." He chuckles.

Pulling out 2 glasses and grabbing the bottle of Jameson from the shelf, he fills the small glasses a quarter full. He was a big guy that was ex-military. So, drinking was second nature to him. "How was the trip?" He questions, "Good." I reply, as I bring the glass to my lips. "We're thinking about heading to the beach for dinner. Sound good to you?" He asks. "Yeah, I'm down for whatever." I respond. "Hey Lisa, we're going to that sea shack place for dinner." My brother-in-law yells. "Okay, let me get done with this and we can take a shower and go." My sister yells back.

After 30 minutes and finishing 2 glasses each, my sister saunters down stairs. "Shit, starting early aren't we?" She says, as she passes. "It's Friday, weekend has started." My brother-in-law retorts. I don't say anything as I watch her sway past. Her tight leggings shaping her ass, leaving not much to the imagination. "Alright, I'm gonna take a shower and we'll head out." My sister says. "I'll join you." My brother-in-law replies. "Guess, I'll get ready too." I quip.

Standing in the shower letting the water cascade over me, my mind wandered. My sister was always a beautiful woman. Dark hair, blue eyes and a beautiful smile. She really kept in shape and started eating healthy when she married her husband. He even paid to have her tits done. My dick twitched at that memory from last time I was down.

It was a couple of months ago, we were at the beach. I heard my brother-in-law say something to my sister about her tits. "Well you paid for them." I remember my sister saying. She was sitting between us in beach chairs. She quickly stood up, took a couple of steps, turned around and swiftly pulled her bikini top open. I don't know if she realized I was looking in her direction, or if she was drunk, but she flashed me too. I remember how soft, and firm they looked. Her nipples were light pink, about the size of quarters. After what felt like 10 seconds, she pulled her bikini back into place and ran into the water. Her bikini bottoms pulled tightly into her ass.

I snap back to find my hand slowly stroking my semi hard cock. "Fuck, I can't believe I'm getting hard thinking about my sister." I think. It wouldn't be the first time she had gotten me aroused. I stop what I'm doing and finish showering. After changing into my clothes I head back down stairs. I'm sitting on the couch, killing time on my phone, when my sister and brother-in-law make their way down. My sister wearing this flowing dress that stops just above her knees. I catch myself looking at her legs, following them all the way up until I meet her gaze. Her hair is shimmering and she's wearing makeup I notice. "Ready?" She asks. "Yeah, this place fancy or something?" I question. "Not really, your sister just likes to get made up when we go out." My brother-in-law answers.

The car ride to the restaurant took about 15 mins. We pulled up outside this sea shanty inspired restaurant on the beach. 2 stories of stairs lead way to the entrance. My brother-in-law lead first followed by my sister, then me. I was a couple of steps behind, when a gust of wind blew. It happened to catch my sister's dress and raise it. I was looking at the right time, when I caught her ass flash before me. She must not have noticed because she didn't attempt to sweep her dress back down.

Some time passed and after a delicious dinner and a few drinks between us, we decided to head back home. My sister, who doesn't have a high tolerance for alcohol passed out on the way back. I couldn't help but notice how her perfume filled the car. Once we got back to the house, my brother-in-law insisted we get in the jacuzzi. After some coaxing, we talked my sister to joining, so we all ran to our rooms to get changed.

I made my way to the kitchen when I was ready, poured myself another drink and waited for them. My brother-in-law came down first. "Pour me a glass too." he spoke, as he went outside to set up the hot tub. I was putting the lid back on the bottle when my sister came down. Holding firmly to the handrail, she was definitely drunk. Her thrown together outfit had some notion of that as well. A bikini top, with loose gym shorts for bottoms. "Hey baby brother, fix me a glass of wine, please." she asked. I watched, as she stumbled and swayed to the back door. "I think you've had enough." I chuckle to myself.

Holding 3 glasses I made my way outside. My brother-in-law had got the hot tub ready and was already in. My sister on the other hand, drunkenly trying to climb in as he was helping. We managed to get her settled, as I hand them their drinks. I get in and sit across from my sister. My brother-in-law sitting parallel from me.

We relax, laugh and drink. Telling past stories and events. The alcohol and heat must've hit me hard, because I swear I felt my sisters foot swipe against my crotch. I look over and she has her head back. "Lisa, you good?" I ask. She doesn't respond. "Lisa?" my brother-in-law sternly says. "Hhmm?" she moans. "Are you done?" he asks, "Yeah, I'm falling asleep." she slurs.

"Alright, help me get her out." My brother-in-law demands. I step out as he puts his arms under hers and lifts her up. Stumbling foward, she throws one leg over the side then the other. I'm holding her hand, when she falls forward. Her full body weight presses against me. I can feel her hard nipples poking her bikini top into my skin. My hand grasping firmly on her hip, so she doesn't fall. She puts her head down onto my chest, as the back side of her hand brushes against my crotch.

"Let's lay her down." I tell my brother-in-law. "She's too drunk to carry up stairs, we'll just lay her on the couch." he replies. We wrap her in a towel and lay her down on the sofa. After sometime, my brother-in-law and I decide it's time for us to go to bed too. "Just gonna leave her down here?" I question. "Yeah, she'll be fine, she'll come up when she wakes up." he replies. "Alright, goodnight." I say, as I make my way up stairs.

Entering my room I pull my swim trunks off, put on my underwear and T shirt and fall into bed. Some time later I awoke. "Fuck, I'm thirsty." I hazely say. I sleepily make my way back downstairs when, I notice my sister is still on the couch. I go to the fridge to find water to quench my thirst. I pound the bottle before making my way over to check on my sis.

My sister is on her back, arms flung above her head with her legs spread open. She had thrown the towel off of her at some point. I stand and gaze at her, thinking about touching her, but I'm not sure. "What if she wakes up?" I think. "Hey, Sis?" I whisper, she doesn't move. I touch her shoulder, a "Mmm." leaves her lips. I reach my hand down and brush across her breasts. She doesn't move, so I do it again. The third time, I slightly grasp one of her boobs. "Wow, they are soft for implants." I think. My eyes shoot up to her face to see if she's awake. She's still passed out.

I gently pull back her bikini, exposing one of her breasts. My hand slides over, kneading and grasping. My cock begins to swell in my briefs. I get ballsy and decide to pinch her nipple. "Mmmm." she moans. My dick jumps at hearing that. I free her other breast from her top, and play with it. Everytime I pinch her nipple, she moans. I look down at her shorts, her legs still spread. I put my hand on her thigh and gently slide back and forth, going higher each time. My hand brushes the bottom of her shorts. They are opened just enough I can fit my hand under. I slide down and sit on the floor, I turn my hand, so I can reach up easily. My fingers disappear under the leg opening. I can feel the heat radiating from between her thighs.

I glance back to see her eyes are still closed, as my fingers brush over her pussy. Rubbing up and down her slit, "She's wet!" I'm shocked to find. Everytime I brush her clit, she moves her hips in unison. My heart racing at the fact I could get caught. My breathing is heavy, but my dick is rock hard. I move 1 finger into position, slowly moving it around coating it for insertion. I push my finger into her as her warmth and wetness encases my finger. "Fuck, she feels good." I whisper. I begin slowly fingering her, gently tapping her g spot as I do. Her moans have grown louder, but I'm too involved to really care if she's awake. I pull my finger out, seeing it coated in her juices. I put it in my mouth and suck it clean. "Mmm, she tastes good." I huskily say.

As I stand up, she moves and rolls onto her side. I instantly freeze, thinking she might've woken up. I stand there silent and frozen. Then I hear her snore. "Fuck, that was close!" I say. I pull my cock from my underwear and start stroking it. A dollop of precum oozes from the tip. "Hmm." I wonder. I notice her mouth is slightly agape. I put one knee on the couch, lean down and guide my dick to her lips. Dragging my cock across, leaving a shimmering trail of precum. To my surprise, I see her tongue poke out and lick her lips clean. Followed by another "Mmm." I brush my engorged head across her lips again, this time they open a little.

With my cock in hand, I push the head gently against her lips. There's resistance, until her jaw drops a little more. Suddenly, my enlarged head pops into her mouth. I push a little harder, but her mouth isn't opened enough. I pull back and re-insert, to my surprise her mouth opens more and half of my shaft disappears. "Ooohh, if she was sucking I'd pop in a second." I groan. I'm cautiously mouth fucking my sister, when I feel her tongue swirl around my cock.

Horror and shock shoot through me. I intensely look to see if she's awake, if she realized it's me. Her eyes are still closed, but she's tonguing my dick. "Fuck! Maybe she thinks she's dreaming?" I ponder. I pull my cock out of her mouth, seeing her saliva drip from my tip. She moans a sad sigh, as she turns on her back. I stand there momentarily, wondering what I should do.

She begins to shift again, this time one of her legs falls off the couch. Causing her shorts to spread, exposing her pussy before me. I get on my knees and lean forward, pulling her shorts leg to the side for a better view. Her sex is glistening, I see a stream of her juices leaking out of her. I push my face closer, my nose millimeters from her. I stick my tongue out, and with a slow gently lap. Lick her slit from bottom to top. Tasting her salty secretions, as I do it again. I slowly begin to trace my tongue around her clit. "Mmm." I hear her moan. I pick up the pace, twirling and swirling my tongue in circles, before sucking it into my mouth.

Her hips push up against me when I do that. "I'm in too deep to care now." I think. Her breathing is getting labored, as I slide 2 fingers into her warm pussy. She audibly moans, I feel her juices run down my fingers and drip from my hand. My precautions have taken a backseat at this point. I'm vigorously working my fingers and tongue on her swollen pussy. Suddenly, her vagina begins to grip around my fingers, as her ass starts to lift up. With a sharp moan, she goes stiff. Her cum floods out, soaking my hand, running down her ass, pooling in her shorts.

After a few seconds she finally relaxes. I pull my fingers out and release my suction on her clit. I begin lapping up her cum, licking her lips, working my way down to her butthole. Tasting my own sisters forbidden, sweet nectar. "You're good, baby brother." I hear her say. Being jolted back, I look up from between her thighs to see her eyes are open. "She knew it was me the whole time, she was faking her sleep!" I think.

To Be Continued.