All Comments on 'Visiting My Soon-to-be Step-Brother Ch. 02'

by RhysticStudy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FitGuy47FitGuy47almost 2 years ago

Thanks Great start to what could be an awesome series. Look forward to the next post. Just please don't take so long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was really hot considering that no sex has happened yet. I'm liking the slow build up to what I think will probably be some very HOT sex, hopefully including group scenes. The only problem I'm having, unless I somehow missed it, is that the narrator doesn't have a name. Chapter #2 was another ***** plus. MLF

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

I think the description of the TV show applies to the story (and I suspect the author): weirdly wholesome. I honestly feel like I’ve now been edged through two chapters and it’s great. The inner monologue within the dialogue is so good, so entertaining. I have no doubt we’ll get to the erotica but, for now, I’m sincerely enjoying the Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The first two chapters were good and funny but I’m anxious for these hot guys to start playing around with each other. Can’t wait for Zach and his bro to fool around and Big Isaiah sure seems interested too! Hope Ch 3 comes very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh, Zach HAS to get it on with his step-brother! I really think they are hot for each other and moving generally in that direction. Would love to see Zah with a splash of sexy chest hair to compliment his hairy abs. He seems like a good guy who would be fine with hi step brother!

RhysticStudyRhysticStudyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Note from the author here:

I really appreciate everyone's feedback and comments! This is my first foray into story-writing. To be honest, I'm mostly trying to write a compelling story that happens to include sex, as opposed to a story exclusively for titillation. Of course I have plans for things to get much more physical, but the tension and expectation are usually what's hot to me, so that's what I'm focusing on, especially here in the beginning.

I also want to write a story that is 'weirdly wholesome' as an example of what a really affirming sexual encounter/relationship can be. Not all of us had first experiences where we felt safe, valued, and validated, but it shouldn't be that way. I want to portray an empowering situation where all characters feel secure and able to pause, stop, and talk about their experiences with each other. You can probably expect that when things do turn more physical, the characters may pause the action to check-in emotionally with one another. This is an important thing to do with sexual partners in life, so I want to portray that accurately. Of course, as with life, the excitement will find a way to continue afterwards, and hopefully all the better for it.

Folks have noticed that the point-of-view character doesn't have a name. That's actually intentional. If it really becomes a burden I'll probably give him one, but since its written in first-person I kinda like him being more ambiguous. I don't intend for him to be a Blank Slate/Bella Swan, but I do want him to be relatable, and perhaps some folks might find him more relatable without a name. Plus its an interesting writing challenge to craft a natural story without directly naming him.

I'll try to get Ch. 3 out much sooner! Thanks again for all the comments and feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1. You’re killing it. Don’t change.

2. Is Zach basses on a real person? 👀 asking for a friend

SexnmayhemSexnmayhemalmost 2 years ago

Loving this story, and the suspense as we wait for the sex entices us back. Can’t wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Awesome build up. More please

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boyabout 2 months ago

Aw great second part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRhysticStudy@RhysticStudy
Currently writing a series on step-brothers hanging out and being naked together. I try to write situations I would actually like to be in, and that usually requires an emotional connection of some sort. So I don't write straight-to-fucking porn, but instead stories that featu...