Visiting My Soon-to-be Step-Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was really cool!" I said. "I really liked how both silly and sincere it is."

"Yeah, it's both hilarious and weirdly wholesome at the same time," Isaiah agreed. He got up to head to the kitchen, and of course I couldn't stop myself from looking at his cock swinging as he went. I decided I needed to head to the bathroom now before I get completely hard again.

"Hey, what if I was saving those chips for a special occasion?" I heard Zach playfully chide Isaiah from the other room.

"I'm here, what more of a special occasion do you need?" Isaiah retorted. I laughed as I started to piss.

My bladder was only half empty when Isaiah came through the door I left open. "Mind if I join you?" He grabbed his dick.

My stream abruptly stopped. Fuck, I'm pee-shy at the best of times, let alone when starting down the thickest rod I've ever seen. "Uh, sure thing," I said.

I scooted over and he came to stand right next to me facing the bowl. Immediately he started pissing after slightly pulling back his foreskin.

"Shy?" He asked, noticing I hadn't started peeing again but instead started to chub up even more.

"Uh, yeah. I've always been pee-shy, even at urinals where there aren't, uh -" I trailed off in panic. I still needed to pee, but him standing there halted the whole process.

"Aren't what? Cocks less than six inches from yours?" He laughed.

"Not ones that intimidating..." I muttered.

"HA! Hahaha, I'm flattered, but please don't be intimidated by him. He's quite friendly when you get to know him. Just a big softie, is all," Did he fucking wink at me? I've never been winked at so much in a twenty-four hour period.

"I uh, I bet. Er, I mean, I'll take your word for it." I still wasn't peeing. He still was.

"You can hold him if you'd like to be properly introduced," He said.

Fuck fuck fuck, I don't know if he was joking or just extremely comfortable, but him suggesting that in his smooth, deep voice made me rock-hard almost instantly.

"I'm good right now," I managed weakly.

"Haha, no worries. I'll leave you and he to it then," he said as he finished pissing and shook the head of his dick. "Try doing math problems in your head, big guy."

It took me a few minutes to fully calm down and finish pissing. When I was done I went back to the couch with Zach. Isaiah was in the kitchen blending a smoothie or something.

"You alright?" Zach asked with a bit of concern.

"Yeah, I guess," I replied in a slightly hushed voice. "You didn't tell me your friend had a cock worthy of the record books."

"Haha, guess I thought I'd leave it as a happy surprise. I'd say you get used to it, but he really does have a monster between his legs."

"Arizona tea," I corrected.

"What?"

"It's bigger than a Monster can. More like an Arizona tea."

As he realized I must've given the matter some thought, he burst out in the biggest belly-laugh I've seen. "Hahaha, damn, I guess you're right!" He managed between laughs.

Isaiah stopped the blender and asked what was so funny.

"Nothing, nothing Mr. Arizona," Zach laughed some more.

"Huh?"

I felt overwhelmed all of a sudden. I was enjoying myself, but there were so many new things and experiences I've had since knocking on Zach's door last night. I thought I was just going to have a casual hang-out session with my step-brother-to-be, but what I got was so much more. I wouldn't have imagined the last day in my wildest dreams, or even fantasies. I felt like all of the new caught up with me and I needed time to reset.

"Hey, I think I'm going to head out," I said to Zach, looking down at his dick as I said it.

"You sure? Anything the matter you want to talk about?"

"I'm good, thanks. I've had a lot of fun, really! This was great, and I hope to do it again soon!" I really did want to be invited back, for many reasons. "But I kinda feel my social battery running dry, plus I've got a lot of classwork left to do before Monday."

"No worries, I completely get that bro. Well I'm glad you came, and we should absolutely hang out again like this soon!" We stood up and he gave me a naked hug. He didn't even lean in to keep our dicks apart. He totally hugged me, our dicks and balls hugging too. It was nice.

Isaiah came back to the living room with his smoothie. "Aw, do I get a hug too?" He asked it in a joking tone, but you could tell he still wanted the hug.

"Haha, yeah sure thing - I'm heading out, got a lot of classwork left to do. But it was really nice meeting you!"

"You too big guy," he embraced me the same way Zach did, only he was of course stronger and taller. I felt all the butterflies in my stomach again as my dick started quickly chubbing up once more.

I moved before he would feel my dick getting harder against his own and went to put on my clothes.

"Thanks again, and drive safe!" Zach called as I went for the door.

I smiled and closed the door behind me. Before I was down the steps, however, I heard Isaiah through the door "What do you mean I scared him off?"

The whole ride back to campus I kept replaying all the scenes in my head, imagining things turning more sexual. As soon as I got back to my dorm I threw off my pants and jerked off four times in a row.

12