All Comments on 'Visiting My Soon-to-be Step-Brother'

by RhysticStudy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
leo_thedirewolfleo_thedirewolfabout 2 years ago

Damn! Nice work with the dialogue. It's very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start-love the characters and your writing. Looking forward to chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot as, we need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Zach is a sexy 21 year old! He has hair on his abs, and along his ass crack. I assume a hairy chest as well? That's a sexy sight! Let his soon-to-be-step-brother touch his cock, and maybe they can get something going between them. Maybe a good kissing session, followed by blow jobs! I can imagine the step brother caressing and licking Zack's sexy hairy chest!

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

First story? Really good, impeccable writing! Five Stars and a Follow from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nice read... more please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good start for a brother romance. Hope there are more chapters to cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really well written, good descriptions, and great lead up to a next chapter. Can't wait to see where this is heading. I always wanted an older brother growing up, to do things with. Hate to date myself, but I used to fantasize about sharing a bedroom with Wally Cleaver. Looking forward to more and thanks. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A quickee or a begin of bromantic relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm waiting for Zach to make a connection with his soon-to-be step-brother. Give Zach a splash of sexy chest hair -- he is already a very sexy young man!

thenightwatchthenightwatchalmost 2 years ago

I really liked this story. It was hot and heart-warming at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Zach just has real sex oozing from every pore on his manly body. And flaunting his naked self could be a real invitation to his step brother. Let them get it on together -- just the two of them. That would be a great way for them to get acquainted and let them "Cum" to know each other! Ha!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story arc at this point. So much fun potential with interesting and relatable characters. I'm enjoying it!

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boyabout 2 months ago

Nice story I like it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRhysticStudy@RhysticStudy
Currently writing a series on step-brothers hanging out and being naked together. I try to write situations I would actually like to be in, and that usually requires an emotional connection of some sort. So I don't write straight-to-fucking porn, but instead stories that featu...