Visiting My Soon-to-be Step-Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finished my pizza rolls and went to sit down on the couch again with my drink. I was definitely feeling the effects of the booze now. I thought I was less coordinated when I walked to the kitchen before, but I basically stumbled towards the couch.

"You alright?" he asked me as he finished with the laundry and saw me stumble. He was already close to the couch when he ran over to steady me, making sure I didn't spill my drink for the second time.

"Uh, yeah. Sorry, I guess the booze just kinda hit me all of a sudden." I said.

"Ha! No worries dude. You're good, just sit down. Do you want to watch something this time?"

"Uh, sure," I said, not realizing I was staring at his still semi-hard dick.

"Hmm. I guess you didn't believe me that it doesn't get much bigger?"

"I guess I didn't. I'm sorry for looking," I said and looked away.

"You're good man."

I looked back at it after a minute. "It is still really big though."

"Thanks dude," he said with a smile. He put his arm over my shoulder and put on a web-series for us to watch. It was really funny, but a wave of tiredness was washing over me and I found it difficult to keep my eyes open.

I'm not sure how long I lasted watching it with him, but the last thing I remember was him putting a blanket over me as I fell asleep on the couch.

12