Visiting Orange County Ch. 03

Story Info
In the hotel with the latina girl.
2k words
4.76
7.7k
16
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

Jack Bucky helped me again edit this story.

Other guests were looking from the reception area of the hotel when my Latina taxi driver was guiding me to the nearest elevator. Once we got in one, she pushed me against the wall and kissed me, deeply sneaking her tongue in my mouth. I felt her bulge pressing against my leg when I tried to push the right button. The elevator started to rise and she grabbed hold of my groin with her hand while biting my ear.

Finally, the elevator stopped and when the doors opened she guided me out in a hurry while asking for my room number. Once in the room, she immediately pulled my shirt off and started to lick my nipples while also biting them a little too. She was eager to go lower and soon she was unhooking my belt and pulling my pants down to my ankles. Of course, my underwear went down at the same time and my cock had not only gone hard but was now free and pointing at her mouth.

Without hesitation, she took it in a big swallow and I felt her throat against the head of my penis. Her firm grip on my balls kept me where she wanted me. She not only licked and sucked but she even added two of her fingers to her mouth along with my penis.

Soon the fingers were gone -- and they were now pressing on my anus. She forced them in, and fortunately, there was still some lube in there from my session with Sweet. My Latina driver aggressively massaged my prostate while she sucked my penis hard. I warned her that I would come soon if she carried on like that. She didn't seem to care and when she felt that I was ready to cum she took my penis out of her mouth and started to masturbate me with one hand and the other was still fucking my ass. I unloaded my sperm with a yell and she collected it all in her hand.

When I was recovering I saw her hand full of my sperm and was afraid that she would make me eat it.

She took her penis out of her leather-look leggings but kept the leggings on. Then she took something from her purse. It was a condom that she rolled with one hand on her penis that had grown big -- bigger than Sweet's 17cm (nearly 7 inches). This one was about 20cm (almost 8 inches) and a lot thicker.

When the black condom was on her penis she wanted me to stand facing the wall, leaning on it with my arms.

Then I saw her spreading my sperm on her penis and looking at me with a wicked smile. She came behind me and I felt her lining her penis up against my hole. There was a little pressing and I felt the head of her penis entering a little into my ass. Then she took firm hold of my hips and made a quick move and suddenly her penis slid in. I groaned in pain and agony. I tried to push her away but she was strong and held herself in. She was so big that I started to panic but she whispered comforting words in my ear.

We stayed like that for a while. Her penis was all the way in and she kissed my neck and ears, telling me that I was managing okay and that soon it would only feel nice.

When she noticed that my breathing was calming she started to rotate her hips slowly and make a little movement in and out.

"Just relax and enjoy the ride. It looks so hot when you are pressed against the wall with my penis in your ass and the sperm dripping from your hole," she said in a husky voice.

I tried to keep myself calm when she slowly started to make a bigger movement. She took her time but I knew that at some point she would take me hard no matter what.

She started by slowly drawing her cock almost all the way out and then quickly pushing it in and stopping while pressing her hips against my ass. She did that something like 10 times, and every time I jumped when she pushed back in.

Then she moved to a steady pace of fucking me in and out, telling me how tight I am and how good my ass feels and how she would like to mix her sperm with mine and fill my ass so that I would drip sperm until tomorrow.

She was enjoying herself and taking her time. From her breathing, I could hear that she was very excited. Soon she was in a state where she couldn't take it too calmly anymore. Her pace went faster and her grip got even stronger. She pumped my ass so hard that it started to hurt again.

"Sorry, you just had to take it hard. Your ass is making me crazy. Keep taking it! Don't try to push me out! I will go in anyway!" she said as she thrust her penis fast in and out.

It was hurting so much that I thought I would pass out. Still, there was a growing pleasure in me mixed with that pain.

"Yes, take it! Come just from me fucking your ass!" she said and pushed on.

It felt weird but suddenly the pain was gone and I was pushing my ass against her penis. It didn't take much time before I felt like my eyes would roll over and I started to come and come. My legs felt weak but she hold me standing and pushed her penis in and out fast.

Then I started to feel something hot sprayed and pumped in me. It went on and on. Her penis was pulsating in my ass and I felt something filling my rear.

"Sorry, the condom broke during the fucking and I filled your ass with my sperm," she said while looking into my terrified eyes.

"Don't worry," she said. "I was just tested and I was clean. I hope that you are clean too. I was almost sure that these condoms I had with me can't take such hard fucking. I'm sorry that I didn't warn you," she said while trying to comfort me.

"Is that true that you have had tests and you are clean?" I asked and looked into her eyes.

"Yes, it is," she looked back with a look that made me trust her.

"Are we okay with this?" she asked and when I nodded she pumped her few more times her penis in my ass pushing our sperm back deep into my ass.

After that, we went to have a shower and talked. When she heard that I was leaving Orange County the next day she was sad, but I promised her that I will come back in a few months. When she heard that I was making a one-day stop in Las Vegas while on my way home to Finland, she asked if I could meet there with one of the doctors she knows and have some tests done because I hadn't had them lately. I agreed to that even though I was almost sure that I didn't have anything because I always had safe sex. She said she will call the doctor and message me the appointment time and place.

The next day when I was checking in at my hotel in Las Vegas, I got the message. My doctor's appointment would be in an hour! I quickly asked the front desk clerk how long it would take to get to the address I had been given. She comforted me and said that I could be there in a half hour. I could take my things to my room first and she would arrange a taxi while I did that.

And so it went. I arrived just in time at the small clinic just in time, and a nurse behind the desk was smiling at me. She knew why I was there and guided me to the lab where they took some blood and I had to give a urine sample too.

Then they made me sit and wait for the doctor's appointment. They were so effective and nice that I thought that I would be out soon. In a few minutes, someone came out of the doctor's office and I knew that my turn would be soon.

And then the door opened and a beautiful brunette doctor stepped out. She had her hair free to her shoulders. Piercing green eyes and an intelligent look. She had a long white doctor's coat open and a tight vest under it with a blouse that was also white. On her lower body, she had a barely knee-high black leather skirt. She looked like the female doctor in the tv-series House.

She called my name and I rose and went in. She closed the door behind me. When I was sitting on a chair that was supposed to be meant for the patient interview she stopped me saying: "Don't bother to sit there. Let's just look in that ass of yours immediately and check if there is something broken. I heard that someone had quite a ride yesterday. Are you still leaking sperm?"

That comment made me go off course and I turned completely red. She smiled at me, enjoying my discomfort and guiding me to something that looked like a gynecologist chair.

I took my pants off when she was looking and drawing examination gloves on with loud snaps.

Her lubed finger went into me, feeling every side of my anal canal. Soon there were second fingers and I also felt her pressing my prostate.

"Is there any pain in here anywhere?" she asked very professionally.

I told her that there wasn't any pain anymore.

"But you still have some sperm in here," she said, showing me her fingers that she had drawn from my ass.

"Was there a lot of leaking after the sex?" she asked, and I told her that there was quite a lot.

Then she took the proctoscope and looked into my ass with some light.

"Your cavity looks just fine so you can just relax and take a tight ride. Always remember to use good lubrication and go bareback only with the people you trust. Keep good quality condoms with you also that are meant for anal use," she said, and then she took her gloves off and walked over to her computer.

"The quick test results have come back and it looks like you are clean. We will also inform you of the results that come from the regular testing as well," she says to me, and I breathed deeply in relief.

"When it comes to trusting people....Do you trust me?" she asked, and she looked at me when I am trying to rise from the chair.

I stop trying to get up and just look at her and try to understand what she means by her question. Of course, I trust her if she says I am ok. I tell her that and start to rise again from the chair.

"I didn't mean that by asking the question. What I meant was would it be okay if I make the test drive of your ass bareback before I let you go into the Las Vegas night to get fucked with big cocks," she says so very professionally.

Then she just lifts her skirt a little and a big penis jumps into my sight. She moves between my legs which are still spread wide in those stirrups.

She presses the head of her penis against my anus and gives me a questioning look at me. I just nod and she smiles and presses her penis, which is even a little bigger than the taxi driver's penis was, into my ass.

The Vegas visit seems to have a lot of surprises too.

rampe
rampe
233 Followers