Visiting Orange County Ch. 04

Story Info
Las Vegas visit continues.
2k words
4.6
5.7k
6
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
229 Followers

Jack Bucky was inspiring and helped again with this story.

This is another chapter to my Orange County storyline. If you liked the first three I think you will this one also.

I was standing very confused at the desk of the nurse scheduling a new appointment for my next visit to the doctor here in Las Vegas. My body was sweaty and my face was red. I felt my own and the doctor's juices running down my legs. The nurse was smirking at me and offering me the possible appointments that were all the last ones of that day, and her look made it clear that she knew something about those end-of-the-day appointments. When I was leaving, she handed me a sample of some cream that was meant to heal bruises, and again, I knew that she knew what happens in that doctor's office.

When I turned around and started to walk out my eyes stopped on a tall and mature blonde that was sitting and waiting her turn. What stopped me was that she looked directly at me with a grin.-- first with a look in my eyes and then a glance at my ankles. Then I noticed the streams of sperm that were running down my legs had ended in the visible area below my pants and above my shoes. I had also forgotten my socks in the doctor's office so they weren't there to help me keep those streams hidden. I had forgotten my undies in the doctor's office too, so there was nothing to keep those streams away.

"You seem to need a tissue," the blonde said, and she handed me one while smiling knowingly.

I took it from her, quietly thanked her, and left quickly.

In the elevator when I had a little privacy, I started to clean my ankles and stuffed the tissues in my pants to avoid new accidents. Thankfully, I managed to reach my hotel room without any new embarrassment.

When cleaning myself there I found something between the tissues I had hurriedly stuffed in my pants: There was a business card.

It said: "Rosalyn Tracks, shemale porn star, and TS escort."

That text made my brain run wild. I had to immediately google her and I found her ads and a lot of movies on porn sites. Although I just had a big climax with the doctor, I was turned on again very quickly. Robbi was so hot in her movies and I had seen her in real life and she looked even hotter sitting there and waiting.

It was quite obvious why she had given me those tissues. She had wanted to give me that card. With that card, she was inviting me to visit her. My heart bumped a full speed. Should I call her? I didn't have much time left in Vegas so I must act quickly if I wanted something to happen.

I chickened out a bit and sent her a Whatsapp message.

"Hi, you handed me your business card in a doctor's office today. I am on a short visit to Vegas. Would you like to meet me? I am departing tomorrow so I understand if this is happening too quickly," I wrote to her.

I stared at my phone and in a few minutes, a saw that she had read my message when the symbols on that message turned from grey to blue. Would she answer?

Then I saw that she was writing the answer for me. My heart jumped again.

She wrote: "Silly you! Of course, I want to see you. That's why I handed you the card ;-)."

I started to write but made many mistakes because I was so nervous. Eventually, I managed to ask her if she would be free tonight.

I looked nervously at my phone for her answer.

"I am just heading home from the clinic where I had an interesting talk with my doctor. Give me two hours and then be at my door ringing my doorbell. The address is on that card," she answered.

"I charge $300 an hour and extras are free for you. ;-)" she added.

"Okay, I will show up in two hours," I answered.

I quickly looked on the internet to see how long would it take to get over to her location. It looked like I had time to shower and get ready. After that, I went downstairs and found the same nice woman in the reception as before. I asked her to order me a taxi again and she did it smiling at me with her great smile.

"When waiting for your taxi to arrive you might like to have a drink in our bar. Ask the bartender to make you a ladyboy. I think it would be good for you now," she said, and I was looking at her with my mouth open.

"It has a relaxing effect," she added.

I went to the bar and ordered the ladyboy. The bartender had a smirk when she gave it to me. It looked like it had all the colors of the rainbow and tasted quite sweet. I drank it fast because of my nervousness and then I felt that it hit me quite hard. There had been quite a lot of alcohol but the sweetness had made it easy to drink.

I headed outside to get some air to clear my head, and soon my taxi arrived.

I gave the driver the address and she had a big smile.

"Going to have a great time there?" she asked with a grin.

You would think that in a big city like this everyone would not know everything, but it seemed like I had ended up making choices that everyone knew about..

"I hope so," I said with a red face.

We drove in silence and then she stopped when we were in a nice private neighborhood.

"And we have arrived. I suppose that I am not staying and waiting for you," she said and I paid her and left the cab. The clock was just at the right time to go straight to Robbie's front door.

With my fingers trembling I pushed the doorbell. The door quickly opened and there she was standing in front of me -- a tall, mature blond wearing a leather mini skirt and bra made of the same material that barely could keep her breasts inside. On her legs, she had high leather boots that went up to her thighs.

She let me in and gave me a warm and tight hug, and I could feel her bulge pressing against me. Then she kissed me directly in my mouth and let me feel like we had known each other for a long. time.

"Let me have my way with you and I guarantee you will leave here satisfied," she said with a sexy smile.

I handed her the money and she guided me to her playroom. It was very nice and had a sex swing in the middle. It looked very inviting and she saw me looking at it when I was taking my clothes off after she had ordered me to do that.

"You will go on it but not just yet," she said in a very sexual way.

She guided me so that I pleasured her just the way she liked. She managed to relax me and was a very easygoing person who didn't rush at all. We kissed a lot and I sucked her nipples, and of course, her beautiful cock. Her penis was just the right size and shape. It tasted nice and she guided me to suck and lick it just the way she wanted. I learned more from her than from anyone I had been with before.

Then came the time to move to the swing. She wanted me laying on my back and my ass hanging over the edge. My legs and arms were bound with leather cuffs to the chains of the swing. I could not move but I was in a comfortable position and could just relax. That was a miracle. Normally, I was very nervous in these situations, and now, I was totally in her control. I was not able to move anywhere and my private parts were completely exposed to her.

She moved to the end where my head was. She tilted my head backward and started to press her cock into my mouth. When her penis was trying to go down my throat, I understood the position. My throat was open to her and she was willing to take it.

I started to panic. I tried to get her to notice that but she just kept going and instructed me to be calm and try to breathe through my nose.

I gagged and my eyes were full of tears but I managed to take her in my throat. She started to slowly fuck my throat and I found out that I could take it if I just focused on my breathing.

"I suppose you are starting to like this. Let's give you something more," she said and started to fuck quicker.

I started to drool, and gag and my eyes were full of tears again.

"Okay, let's change ends. I don't want to come in your throat. I want to come in your ass," she said and took her penis out.

I looked at her hands with the red nails when she was greasing them and her penis.

"Have you heard the saying: There is no second without the third?" she asked me with her forefinger in my ass.

"I think it means that if something has happened twice it will also happen a third time," I said.

"That is correct, and if I am not wrong, you have already had your ass filled with cum during your little Las Vegas holiday two times. Maybe you can guess where this is going?" she asked me in her sexy voice.

"Are you gonna go bareback?" I asked with a little worry in my voice. She was an escort that fucks a lot of people.

"Don't worry. In the film industry, we get tested regularly, and I don't fuck my clients without protection. I also heard that you were tested today. This is the extra I mentioned before. I want to enjoy myself and have you take the cream pie like a champ," she said and I was already feeling her penis at my entrance.

We were under the spotlight when she took me on her swing. When she had slowly entered me fully, she took hold of my penis and started slowly masturbating me while also fucking me. At some point, she even managed to suck and fuck me at the same time. That was amazing, and a trick that I had never experienced before.

Then she was so turned on that I noticed that she just moved to take care of her pleasure. She fucked me with her eyes closed and shaking a little when she was still slowly but steadily taking me. Her penis rubbed just so nicely against my prostate when going in and out that I also closed my eyes and felt that I was in heaven. I also made noises that sounded like a woman being fucked hard.

Robbi pressed herself to the hilt and I felt her spray my insides while emptying herself in my ass. That made me go over the edge and I came hands-free all over the place.

We rested a little and then she cleaned us and let me down. My hands and legs were still shaking and she gave me a glass of water. After I managed to put my clothes on she ordered me a taxi. I looked at the clock and found I had been there a lot more than one hour.

When the taxi arrived she kissed and hugged me and welcomed me to visit her the next time I was in town. She said that she only does incalls, so I should travel to her place the next time too. I was happy about it. I would like to be in her swing again.

I got in the taxi and noticed that it was the same driver.

"I waited nearby because her guests usually need a taxi in about an hour again, but your visit took longer," she said, and I thought there was a question mark in her comment.

rampe
rampe
229 Followers