Visiting Orange County Ch. 05

Story Info
The visit in Vegas continues.
1.6k words
4.49
4.8k
6
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rampe
rampe
233 Followers

Jack Bucky was inspiring and helped again with this story.

I was tired when I reached my Las Vegas hotel and I was ready to go straight to my room. I took the elevator up and when I got to my floor I just walked slowly toward my room.

Because I was tired and watching my shoes I didn't notice the lady that was speeding out of the room and racing down the corridor. So, I just mashed my face between a very nice set of tits that were like bumpers on my eye level.

"Hey! Look where you are going!" said the voice above me.

"Sorry, my mistake I didn't watch where I was walking," I apologized.

"Maybe I was also too hasty running out of that room," she said as looked at me with her beautiful green eyes. She was a brunette and over 180cm (5'9) I think. A very nice-looking adult woman and perhaps a little bit of an Amazon.

"That is okay. I didn't hurt myself," I smiled when talking to her.

"Yes, you did a nice run into my bumpers didn't you," she smiled back.

"True. They were just the perfect level for me," I joked.

"Well, thank you for making me smile again. I was so frustrated when I came out of the room," she said, looking at me with a sexy smile with those blue eyes.

"My pleasure. I hope you can get rid of that frustration," I said politely. I was continuing to move forward toward my room when she stopped me and asked: "You might help me with that?"

"What could I do for you?" I asked.

"Can we talk about that in your room?" the brunette asked.

I was thinking, 'What is this?' She was quite straightforward and we just met. Is she going to rob me or something? Still, something in her look made me say: "My room is right there."

When the room door closed, I turned to her with a questioning look.

"Okay, I was oriented to the fact that I had a good fuck lined up but that stupid guy lied to me," she said, and once again, she was a little bit angry.

"Did he have problems with his erection or something?" I tried to ask and hide my confusion about the subject.

"Yes, he did but that was not the case. He just couldn't take me!" she said.

"Sorry, but what couldn't he take if his erection wasn't necessary?" I asked, still confused.

"With his ass of course!" she said and now she had a grin on her face.

My eyes just moved between her legs. I could see a little bulge in her tight leather pants.

She noticed my look and smiled when she knew that I finally knew what she was meaning.

"Yes, I'm a t-girl and I think you are not meeting my kind of girl for the first time, right?" she asked and looked through my eyes.

"Yes, you are right. I think I just attract the girls like you in this city and this country," I blurted out.

"Is that so? Tell me more about it. Where are you from and where have you met girls like me?" she asked with a curious look.

"I'm from Finland and just visiting this country for a few days because of my job," I said, and I did not give a complete answer to her questions.

"And you have taken cock in your ass many times in this short period? I'm right again?" she asked. She knew she was right.

I just nodded.

"Well, you got lucky again. Normally I get $500 for a session, but because that jerk already paid me $1000 for the long session he couldn't take, you can have a very good time with me for only $300. Does that sound okay?" she asked with a sexy and horny voice.

I looked at her with my red face. My balls were empty and I was tired. Still, she made me feel a little bit horny again.

"Don't worry if you are tired. You don't have to perform anything. Just let me do you with my final offer of $250. Consider yourself a very lucky guy," she said, and she looked at me with a face that wanted quick answers.

"Okay..." -- and suddenly I was pushed on my back on the bed!

She pulled my pants down and took something from her bag.

That was a glove followed by lots of lube she was smearing on her fingers.

"At first I'm gonna check that you can take me," and with that said she pushed two of her fingers straight into my ass. I jumped and tried to yell, but her other hand was quickly on my mouth preventing any noise.

"There is still old lube in here. You were just coming from giving your ass!" she said and quickly added a third finger while pressing me down with her body.

She fucked a few minutes with her fingers before starting to add the fourth in.

I was so full and she noticed that.

"You are quite tight but I think you are also the type that can be flexible. Let's stick that fifth finger in and I'm sure that I will have a fantastic fuck tonight," she said, talking dirty.

With five fingers in my ass, I was trying to leave but she had a good grip on me and was stronger.

"Don't you panic! You will have a good time too but you must calm down or it will be very unpleasant," she said with a comforting voice.

With that, she took her fingers out and rose. She walked to the trash bin and snapped the glove away from her hand. Then she took a condom from her purse and opened her tight leather pants and her huge penis jumped out and was in full erection. It was about 25 cm (more than 8 inches) long and thick! Fortunately, it wasn't that thick at the head, but it was still huge!

"Don't you worry! We will start by spooning. In that position you can take it easiest," she said as she rolled me to my side.

She slid up behind me and I could hear her moaning a little when she rolled the condom on and was laying behind me on her side. She took a grip of my hip and guided her penis between my buttocks and started to press it against my rosebud. It went in slowly but steadily, little by little. She made comforting humming noises to my ear and pushed strongly while not letting me move.

When I thought that I was split in half, she said in a sexy voice: "You have taken half of my cock already. Good for you!"

"Only half?! She is going to split me in two.

Steadily, she pushed in more and more, and then something happened that I can't even now understand. Her pelvis was pressing against my buttocks. She was all the way in!

"You are so tight! I'm gonna enjoy fucking you so much!" she said in a very horny voice.

The only sound I could make in that situation was some grunting and whining.

She stayed fully in for a while, just rotating her hips a little against my ass. Then she started moving a little and enjoying my cries. Soon she was fucking me slowly with the full length of her cock.

After a while, she rotated me to my stomach and my hips rested on a big pillow. It felt like she would be deeper in me pressing it in with her full mass.

She fucked me something like ten minutes that way. Then she lifted me to doggy and took a strong grip on my hips. She forced her huge cock in and out again and again with a demanding attitude. She went harder and faster and wouldn't let me run away. When my noise got too much, she took hold of my face with her hand and kept my mouth shut.

Then she rotated me on my back and drew me to the edge of the bed while lifting my legs on her shoulders. When she was entering in this position, I felt great pressure on my prostate. My penis started leaking fluids and very intense feelings started to build in my body.

"You are liking this my little bitch!" she said with a husky voice.

"I like this very much too and soon you will feel my cock pumping in your ass, but before that, we will have some very intense fucking!" she almost shouted.

The real fucking started. Everything became a blur for me. There was just a very intense pleasure that was growing and growing until it was so intense that I thought that I can't take any more.

Suddenly, I felt my body releasing a huge orgasm and my penis and ass pumped involuntarily in huge spasms. When this pumping eventually ended, I started to feel another one pumping deep in my ass. It was her huge orgasm. She pumped and pumped, keeping her penis fully inside while pressing her hips against me.

After that, we just lay there. Then she withdrew her penis keeping a hold of the condom. It was full of her sperm. Then she went to wash. I barely could rise from the bed to hug and kiss her when she left.

"Thank you for the fuck. I would not be able to sleep without this, but now, I will sleep like a baby till morning," she said. And then she left.

I just collapsed in the bed, on my face, and my body turned itself off.

rampe
rampe
233 Followers