All Comments on 'Visiting the Ceo'

by pdiddyd55

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer6 months ago

OMG, what a fantastic story, this was sooo good! The sex was hot as Hell and Jack's naivety, particularly in the beginning of the story, gave this the touches of humor that made it feel realistic. An easy ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐s and can't wait for chapter #2.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love the story i wish it was me getting used like that i love to be a man bitch

mdel3698@aol.com

FreakSlaveFreakSlave6 months ago

Use me!

Very hot! Love it!

sealandssdsealandssd6 months ago

I don't see how Ken and Kim are also involved. I mean, you don't need to elaborate much on those two characters.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboy6 months ago

To view the evidence of one's own debauchery at the command of your senior would have sent my emotions stratospheric, together with the order to turn up at an unknown address at a certain time, knowing full well what was to be expected, would be indescribably hot. I'm sure I'd be there 10 minutes early to be polite!

LASFSEALASFSEA4 months ago
Hot

. Loved the characters-sex was hot, nasty and delicious. This story has so many potential sequels. Would explode with more fisting., rimming, cum eating and face/ hole fucking. What’s next? Great writing.

sm1982sm198213 days ago

Great story so far! I like how he was gradually brought into bisexuality and then only having gay sex. I'm also glad he got over his ex who didn't seem worth mourning over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous