Visiting the Ceo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Roberts hit a button on a remote and pointed towards the 50 inch TV in his office. "We opened that email and the attachment."

I saw Dave and Al on the screen, with a guy on his knees giving Al a blowjob. The guys face was blocked, but I knew who it was. When the guy moved from one cock to the other, the face came in plain view. It was me. Mr. Roberts paused the video.

I looked at him. "I didn't know that was being taped."

"There is more Jack."

I know there is more. There is a lot more. The video shifted so that I was being fucked by Al and was blowing Dave. By this time, the blindfold had been put on me.

Dave and Al had me wear a blindfold once before. I loved not knowing what was coming next, so I had no problem when they handed it to me this time.

While Al had cum in me, he hadn't brought me off. That was left for Dave. The next clip showed Dave fucking me and the video zoomed in when I started cumming over my abdomen.

I was worried. Were they going to fire me over this? I not only liked this job, I needed it. "Sir. Really. I didn't know this was being taped, and I didn't open that email."

"There is more Jack." He pointed at the screen. He didn't have to tell me. I knew there was more. If the video had ended here, I wouldn't have been concerned about it.

The next clip had another guy there. He must've been wearing a camera on his head, because all that you could see was his cock and abs as he fucked me. His cock was easily as big as Dave's. He fucked me until I came again. The clip showed that.

Then I got a question from last night answered. I wasn't sure who had done it, but the next clip showed the mystery man working his fist into my ass. I had never had that happen before, so it took almost 45 minutes for my ass to relax enough. Dave was talking me through it. I don't know if the clip was of the first penetration, but when I saw the fist go in, I remembered that first penetration. I squirmed in my seat. I thought that I heard Jeff snicker.

I looked down at my lap. Mr. Roberts called my attention to the screen. "There's a little more Jack."

I looked up. My face was pointed up, still with the blindfold on, and there were 3 cocks being stroked above my face. I couldn't tell who came first, but over the next few seconds I had 3 loads on my face. Somebody had done some pretty good editing, because in reality it had taken the 3rd guy a good 4 or 5 minutes to complete. I hadn't left Dave's until 11:30 last night. So what took 3 hours in real time had been condensed down to a 2 minute video. The final scene of the video was frozen on the screen. My cum covered face, and I was smiling.

Mr. Roberts got my attention. "We can't have stuff like this coming into our email system Jack."

"I understand that Sir. That is why I won't open any videos that I don't know the senders."

"So. You're saying that you don't know this guy that sent it? You obviously know the guys in the video."

"Yes sir. I know them slightly."

"Slightly? This is how you act with guys you know slightly? Did you know the third guy at all?"

"No sir"

"So you let 2 guys that you slightly know, film you, fuck you, blindfold you, and then hand you off to another guy that you don't know at all, and he fucks you, then fists you. On a work night. My god, what do you get up to on the weekend?"

Nothing like this. I'm not sure what got into me last night. I wasn't high. I don't think they drugged me. I was just incredibly horny and agreed to some things early on. I did not "not enjoy" anything that happened to me last night, with the exception of maybe the fisting ... maybe. Being fucked by an anonymous stranger has been a fantasy since I've been fucking guys. Last night was the first time that's happened. I wasn't going to let it stop last night, and if the situation came up again, I may not stop it again.

"Is this going to affect my job Sir?

"No. This has nothing to do with your job."

"Thank you Sir."

Mr. Roberts handed me a piece of paper. On it, was typed an address. "Jack. I'd like you to be at that address tomorrow night at 7."

I looked at the paper. Tomorrow was Saturday. I would be able to sleep in and relax before going to this address. I had a feeling that I was going to need the rest.

"Yes Sir. May I go now?"

"Certainly Jack. I want to thank you for staying late."

After I left the office, Mr. Roberts sent a text to Dave: Everything went well. See you again tomorrow night.

12