Visits to Grampa Ch. 02

Story Info
A continuation of Visits to Grampa.
8.8k words
4.74
11.2k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/01/2024
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ann awoke, she didn't immediately open her eyes. She could feel she was in a strange bed - she could feel the satin sheets and knew she didn't have those. They were too expensive.

She lay there, eyes closed, and tried to avoid moving. She knew Lena was in bed with her, and that she was in the home that Grampa Charlie lived in, and she knew she was waking up for the first time having spent a whole night in bed, naked, with a female lover. Actually, it was only the second time she had woken up with a sex partner in her life - the first, after her one-night with Freddie.

She thought back to that totally unenjoyable and unsatisfying night, and decided that it shouldn't count. He wasn't entitled to be called a lover, as it was essentially a one-night stand - one night masturbation? - and he had dumped her immediately after he had claimed her virginity. Or did he claim her virginity? It was an interesting question. He had inserted his penis, and had an ejaculation, but it did nothing for Ann, no climax, production of juices or anything like that. The first penis that had produced those responses was Charlie's, and so she was inclined to give him the award for taking her virginity.

Lena got the award for taking her other virginity, as she was beginning to think of it. Her virginity of sex with a woman.

So, now, content to believe in the fact that getting penetrated doesn't count if it doesn't produce the proper reaction, she was happy to relegate Freddie to the distant corner of her mind as a sex toy. Prior to Freddie, she had experimented with the handle of her hairbrush - in anticipation of giving herself to Freddie - and now realized that the hairbrush was no worse a lover than Freddie, and probably better, as she had at least climaxed with the hairbrush! And it remained hard afterwards!

She opened her eyes, and saw Lena's face mere inches from hers, watching her and smiling. Then the face moved, and she felt a gentle kiss on the end of her nose. Then her nose was licked, and as she tilted her head upwards on the pillow, she felt a kiss on her lips. She responded and was immediately mounted by the naked Lena rolling on top of her - tit to tit.

She put her arms around Lena and hugged her as tightly as she could. Lena lifted her face a couple of inches and smiled at her. "So, my lover is awake," she said.

Ann smiled. "Am I allowed to say that I am awake and horny?"

"Of course - I wouldn't want it any other way." As she said this, Lena started to slide her body down Ann's body, with her tongue out, licking everything it passed. Realizing where Lena was headed, Ann opened her legs and bent them so as to lift her knees. When Lena's tongue was an inch away from Ann's pussy lips, it stopped going down, and started to just lick the same spot over and over again. Ann could feel her body reacting, in a combination of lust and frustration, wanting to surrender her womanhood to this fantastic patient lover who had kidnapped her the day before.

But was it still kidnap if the victim didn't want to be freed? Lena had lifted Ann's legs over her shoulders, but her tongue was still that massive distance of an inch from where Ann wanted it to be. She wanted her clit stimulated to its full size, gripped by Lena's lips, and teased at its very tip by Lena's tongue.

"Oh, God, just take me. For God's sake stop teasing and possess me."

She could feel the vibrations as Lena laughed, and then, when she suddenly dived in and sucked Ann's clit into her mouth and teased it the way Ann wanted, it couldn't be helped. Ann let out a scream of pleasure. As she did, she felt Lena penetrate her vagina with a thumb. It wriggled around inside her, not quite rubbing against the magic spot, but causing Ann to raise and lower her hips, nevertheless.

Then, a new sensation. She could feel a finger - probably Lena's long middle finger - start to rub on her anus. It had never occurred to Ann that having that particular hole played with could feel so good, so arousing.

Without removing her hand, or withdrawing her thumb from Ann's pussy, Lena knelt up and threw off the covers with her other hand. Then she started to move around on the bed, and before long, Ann saw Lena's knee swing over her face, and watched in anticipation as Lena's almost hairless pussy descended towards her mouth.

Ann's tongue was out in anticipation of Lena's pussy making a landing on her lips. Soon both women were working hard at driving the other towards a climax. Always one to return a favor, Ann ran her fingers over Lena's bum until she found her anal rose and started to play with it with her middle finger. As she felt Lena penetrate her own rose, Ann reciprocated on Lena. It didn't take either of them long to get wet and to climax, and Ann could feel and taste Lena's juices going into her mouth.

Ann's thighs were clamped on to Lena's head, and even though Ann had come, Lena didn't stop stimulating the pussy, until eventually Ann was so sensitive she pleaded with Lena to stop, which of course she didn't do. After a second climax, Ann had become so sensitive it kind of hurt and so Lena finally gave into the pleas and stopped.

"I don't know if my body could take waking up like that every morning," Ann said after Lena had rolled off her.

"Well, we won't be living together so it won't be every morning, but I do hope that we will spend some nights together each week. Plus, you may want to wake up with Charlie some mornings when he's better."

"True," said Ann. "I so enjoyed making love to Charlie, it seemed a wrench having to get dressed and go home afterwards. I would have loved to wake up and find him already buried deep inside me."

"He only has a single bed," said Lena, "but your room has a king-sized bed. Who knows, you might wake up with Charlie on one side and me on the other. So, let's shower and get ready for the day."

They showered together, carefully washing all the nooks and crannies, but without getting too involved in sex. Afterwards, wearing a bath robe each, they prepared some toast and coffee and had breakfast. Bath robes have a penchant for coming loose as people move around, and these robes were no exception. As they ate, each woman found herself admiring the self-supporting beauty of the other's breasts. Ann had to admit, though, that the olive tones to Lena's skin were extremely sexy as far as she was concerned.

After breakfast, Lena said "I know a great way to check on Charlie's recovery. We'll both go down to his room in our robes and let him see what we are not wearing underneath."

"You mean, go downstairs dressed like this? What if someone sees us?"

"People walk around here in their robes or pajamas all the time. I've even seen Mrs. Rider walk all the way from the bathroom to her room stark naked, smiling at the couple of guys she passed. It's no wonder she wanted to get involved with the movie making."

So, readjusting their bath robes so as to be properly covered, the pair wandered down to Charlie's room via the elevator. They knocked and walked in to find Charlie sitting up in bed.

"Now ain't you pair a sight for sore eyes, especially dressed like that, making me think you ain't got nothing on underneath!"

"Do you want to see what we've got on underneath?" asked Ann.

Charlie smiled. "Doc's been in already this morning and says I'm as good as new, so we can test his opinion if you want."

Lena and Ann stood next to each other, facing Charlie, and pulled at the knots in the bath robe belts. Then they shrugged off the robes and stood naked in front of Charlie. He wolf-whistled quietly. "Ann, I already knew for a fact how beautiful you are naked, but Marlena, I only could imagine you would be beautiful naked; at least, until now. May I ask, are you two lovers now?"

"Yes," said Lena. "That's one thing we wanted to talk to you about. When you are fit, we would like to make two movies. One would be just Ann and I making love, with you and Jimmy making a video of it. And the other would be you and both of us having a threesome. Think you could handle it?"

Charlie's face went very serious, and he looked at Ann. "Now, don't you go saying nothing to your mother 'bout this, 'cause she'll get her knickers in a right twist, but your Gramma Martha and I had a couple of threesomes with Martha's sister Mable, your Mum's Aunt. Boy, they bring back great memories. Memories of mammaries so to speak. Both of 'em were well-endowed by their maker."

Ann's face turned red. Great Aunt Mable - the woman who went to Church twice every Sunday - indulged in threesomes? With her sister and brother-in-law! Charlie was right; if Mum heard about this, there would be another heart attack in the family.

Lena leaned forward, still naked, and pulled back Charlie's bedclothes. Sticking out of the opening in the front of his pajamas was his penis, fully engorged. She turned to Ann, and said, with a laugh, "I think we have support of the doctor's opinion on our patient's state of recovery, don't you?"

Ann smiled. "It would appear so. Oh, by the way, Grampa, I am moving into the other flat upstairs, next to Lena, but still finishing my studies. Lena has offered me a job here, so I shall be able to see lots of you."

"I hope by 'lots of me' you mean all of me, stark naked, from time to time," replied Charlie.

"Oh, of course. I'm a lucky girl. I have two lovers, one of each sex, and I think we are going to enjoy getting to know each other very well. So, in a couple of days, after we have done some more rehearsing, you and Jimmy can film us making love."

"Rehearsing? Is that what they call it these days? Well, I do know it will be a very popular new addition to our repertoire when that movie hits the web site."

Lena pulled the covers back up over Charlie, and both women bent down to give him a kiss. "See you later," said Ann and the women left Charlie. As they walked upstairs, Lena said, "Two guesses what Charlie's doing right now?"

Ann laughed. "I think I only need one."

******************************

The next day, Lena loaned Ann her car - an SUV with the name of Autumn House painted on it so it would be a company vehicle - and she set off for her University classes. They finished mid-afternoon, and she went to the Administration to give up her dorm room (and save the rent) and then went off to pack up her clothes. Clothes were all she had in the room, apart from her laptop, an old printer and her childhood teddy bear.

As she finished loading Lena's car, she was approached by a girl she knew by sight from some of her accounting classes. Her name, she knew, was Mary. She looked quite plain and homely, although she was a good height and definitely not overweight. It was just that Mary always dressed like it was mid-winter in sweaters and trousers, so determining her actual shape was not that easy.

Ann looked up as Mary approached. Mary stopped and appeared to hesitate before speaking. "Ann, do you have a few minutes?"

"Sure," said Ann. "We can talk here or go up to what used to be my room or go into the Student Union for a coffee. Which would you prefer?" A few minutes later at Mary's suggestion, they were sitting in what was technically, at least for a couple of days until the rent payment ran out, Ann's room.

"So, what's up?" asked Ann.

"You have a grandfather in Autumn House, don't you?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"My grandmother is also in there - Mildred Rider. Perhaps you know her?"

"Mrs. Rider? Yes, I know her to speak to, don't know her well, at least not yet, but as I am going to be living there, I guess I'll get to know her better."

"Oh, you're going to live there? Is that because of their web site that they've started. Gran was showing me some of the movies, mainly featuring you and your grandfather."

"I see." Ann paused. "Does your Gran not approve? We really only do it to help people who live there be able to stay on there...."

"Oh, I know all that, and Gran approves okay. In fact, she'd like to be in the movies. It's just that one of the movies she would like to make would be her and" - Mary paused and looked at the floor - "her and me." Mary blushed as she said this.

"I see," said Ann, "are you and your Gran already lovers?"

"Yes. It's kind of complicated. She and Grandad had to get married because she was, well, you know, and that was my Dad. But after Grandad died young, Gran found she preferred women to men. She never remarried, but she did have a number of lady lovers, one of whom was one of my teachers, which is how I found out. I confessed to this teacher one day that I thought I was more interested in girls than boys, and it all came out. And then, later, I had sex with Gran, and, well, it has been going on ever since."

"I see. Is she your only lover?"

"These days, yes. I had a fling with the teacher I told, but that died when she decided to move to Scotland with another lover. But the thing is, Gran has shown me the movies you made with your Grandad, and, well, I find you very sexy, and...." Her voice trailed off.

"You want to know if I am interested in girls, and if I might be interested in you?"

"Well, yes."

"Up until this past weekend, I would have said I wasn't interested in you. I was always interested in boys, but because I wouldn't go all the way, they always pretty soon dumped me. Then I did go all the way, and he dumped me anyway..."

"Was that Freddie that you were with for a few weeks?"

"Yes."

"He tried to get me to go to bed with him, while he was still going out with you. He didn't know what to say when I told him I would rather fuck you than him!"

Ann laughed. "Well, after my one night with him, I think both of us would get more enjoyment out of a night together than a night with him."

Mary had been staring at the floor throughout this conversation, but now she looked up at Ann. "So, are you a lesbian?"

"Honestly, I don't know," said Ann. "I love sex with my Grampa Charlie, and I have had some sex with his buddy Jimmy, but I have just spent this past weekend being seduced by Marlena, who runs Autumn House. That's why I am moving in there - helping with the accounting side of the movies, being in some, and enjoying sex with Charlie, with Grampa."

"My gran, and me, we both fancy you. We spent Saturday evening naked in bed together watching you and Charlie. Gran wants him too! Not sure myself if I could handle that big cock of his, though."

"Know what you mean, although I must admit that now I've got used to it, I love how it feels when it is buried deep way inside me. Really turns me on and makes me feel good."

"So, you don't know if you're lesbian, but you are bi-sexual? Is that where you're at?" Mary was smiling at her now and had coquettishly tilted her head to one side.

"And you want to know if I fancy having sex with you?" Ann looked straight into Mary's eyes, realizing that although they were probably around the same age, Mary was noticeably more naive than even she herself was. "You want sex with me, but you don't know where to start? Is that it?"

Now Mary was looking at the floor again. She had been sitting on an upright chair, but now she stood up as if planning to make a run for it. Ann was sitting on the bed. She looked at Mary, and asked "What are your measurements?"

Mary said, "I'm 5'9", wear a 34D bra, have a 29" waist and 34" hips, so nothing spectacular..."

"Why hide your body like you do?"

"Don't like the boys eying my boobs all the time, and the few lesbians I tried to chat up seemed to want skinny, submissive, flat-chested women. I'm not skinny, and definitely not flat-chested..."

"Strip." It was one word, delivered in almost a whisper, but it was clearly an order.

"I am not a submissive." There was definitely a push-back in Mary's response.

Ann smiled. "Strip, please," she whispered.

"Well, seeing though you asked so nicely. Should warn you though, my underwear is functional not lingerie."

"Don't care, get it off."

Mary stood up and pulled the heavy fisherman rib sweater over her head. Underneath it, she was braless, and was therefore now topless.

"No bra?" asked Ann.

"Reduces their size, that's all," was the reply. As she replied, Mary undid the belt on her trousers, and pulled down the front fly. As they fell to the floor, exposing a pair of 'sensible knickers' as Ann's Mum would have called them, Mary stepped out of the crumpled trousers right up into Ann's face. Mary looked at Ann and asked "Should I undress you, and then let you take my knickers off."

"Okay."

As Mary reached out to undo Ann's blouse, Ann saw that Mary's arm pits were not shaved - as her own were - and that Mary's legs, although not very hairy, were definitely unshaven. Ann guessed there was a healthy bush under the knickers.

Mary soon had Ann completely naked. Ann's body had hair only on her head. Everywhere else was as smooth as a baby's bottom. Mary stepped back and looked Ann up and down, "You are very beautiful and very sexy," she said in a hoarse whisper. "Now get my knickers off."

Ann knelt down and ran her tongue all over Mary's waist and in and around her belly button. Only her mouth was touching Mary, and then she used her teeth to grab the waist band of the plain white sensible knickers. It took some doing, given she was avoiding using her hands, but with Mary's collusion by turning in varying directions, she got the knickers clear of Mary's bum, and as Mary parted her thighs slightly, the knickers fell to the floor. What was exposed was a very dense - but tidily shaped - bush. The edges of the triangle were nice and straight, and the hairs dense but of uniform length.

Ann held Mary's hips and pushed her back on to the upright chair. Mary opened her knees, exposing the fact that the hair was tidily trimmed to expose her very full and protruding vaginal lips.

Ann, still on her knees, looked at Mary with a question clearly being asked. Mary simply nodded and slid forward on the chair until she was perched on the edge, and then she grabbed Ann's head and started to pull it into her crotch. Ann's tongue found the shaved area of Mary's lips, and buried her nose in the thick bush, which, she had to admit to herself, smelled clean and fresh.

It was not long before Mary was bouncing on the chair, and her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, and not just from Ann's saliva. Then suddenly Ann was deluged in a stream of juices. It smelled like cum and tasted like cum, but Ann had never, in her limited experience, seen so much of it.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry...." said Mary, half crying. I don't usually come like that unless Gran is really fucking me with her big black dildo."

"Don't worry - we're both naked, so no clothes are ruined, and we can dash to the showers without being seen if we are lucky."

But Mary clearly wasn't ready for a trip to the showers yet. She stood up and put her foot between Ann's breasts as she knelt there and pushed her backwards. Ann allowed herself to fall back and untangled her legs as Mary walked around her and stood, straddling Ann's head, and then slowly squatted down until her glistening, still-moist pussy was over Ann's face. Each mouth met a pair of vaginal lips - a classic 69. Ann's hands caressed Mary buttocks, and then, the devilish thought hit her, and she smacked Mary right bum cheek, hard. Really hard. She felt Mary's teeth bite into her vaginal lips as the slap stung, and then she felt a finger working its way into her anal rose. She was being bitten and sucked, as well as anally invaded and the nerves of her vagina were screaming for a climax.

When she came, Ann too squirted. Nothing like Mary had just done, but a copious amount compared with her previous orgasms. As her shaking gradually ceased, Mary rolled off her. They both lay on their backs, side by side, but feet facing the opposite directions.