Visits to Grampa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," said Ann, after a while, "you really have quite a sexy, womanly body. You shouldn't keep it hidden. I know Charlie would love to feel you rub his big cock with those tits of yours. Likes a good pair of tits, does Charlie."

"My Gran always says more than a mouthful is a waste."

"Well, that sounds like a comment made by a woman with not too much to write home about," said Ann, and both girls giggled.

"Yeah, Mildred's tits have seen better days, although apparently during the war she was a dancer at the Windmill, and did a strip routine, and had enough then to get plenty of attention and tips."

"Well, all of this is an unexpected surprise," said Ann. "We'll have to do it again sometime, and I should introduce you to Lena. I think she might enjoy your company, and you, hers. When are you coming down to Autumn House next?"

"Probably Saturday."

"Okay, just make sure to look around and find me. I can think of a couple of movies we could do with you. Charlie's mate Jimmy is pretty keen to make a couple of movies with him in them."

"Gran says she caught him in the shower once, and what he had between his legs looked pretty useful. And then she showed me the video of you and Charlie, where you took Jimmy in your mouth. His cock did look pretty good."

"Yeah, I remember that. And he is a nice guy, too. Poor guy is always busy with the camera, though,"

"Mildred told me that back in the 50s she did a bit of camera work on what they called "Blue Movies" in them days. Maybe she could assist with some of the filming."

"Well, that would be up to Jimmy and Charlie, I suppose - it's their project. Anyway, I must head back to Autumn House, so remember to look me up on Saturday." Ann stood up to leave, both of them having dressed as the conversation had gone on. She hugged Mary, and they kissed.

Mary smiled. "Off course I'll look you up, hopefully getting a really good look while I'm at it!"

******************************

When Ann got back to Autumn House and unloaded her stuff into her new room, she decided that it wasn't a bad room at all. A sitting room and a bedroom, with a small kitchenette and a bathroom with a walk-in shower. All in all it was pretty good. She could do meals here, or go into the dining room with the residents, and so tonight she had dinner with Charlie.

Charlie and Jimmy always shared the same table, and they were happy for Ann to join them, especially as she was wearing a scoop-necked top that really scooped, and was clearly not wearing a bra.

After dinner, Ann went up to her room and worked on some of her assignments for school. Finishing that, she stepped into the shower and let the hot water cleanse her whole body. She had just donned her robe when there was a knock at the door. When she opened it, there was Lena, also wearing just a robe.

"Can I come in?" Lena asked, and Ann stood back and gestured for Lena to make her entrance.

"I see we have matching ceremonial robes," Ann said with a smile. Lena responded by shrugging her own robe off and then unfastening the belt to Ann's robe.

"I hate standing on ceremony," Lena said. They hugged and kissed, and made their way to Ann's king-sized bed. Sliding under the covers, they kissed again.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" Ann asked.

"Just had a chat with Mildred Rider. Apparently, you had an interesting afternoon with her Grand-daughter."

"Yes - we're at Uni together, although I didn't really know her until today, and didn't know about her relationship to Mrs. Rider. Is that a problem?"

"Oh, no," said Lena. "Just that it appears both she and her Grand-daughter wish to star in our movies, and maybe Mildred could be behind the camera. What do you think?"

"Well," said Ann, "my first thought was that this money-making scheme might have a limited life-span, and the more cash we can make now and invest, the better for the longer term. Also, our technique is a bit Mickey Mouse at the moment, and so while we are making good money, we also need to invest in more professional equipment, and maybe some editing software and what have you. The more professional we look, the more likely we are to survive for longer."

"All very valid points. And more diversity in film content is a good part of that too. Girl-on-girl movies are very popular."

Ann laughed. "I don't think Jimmy and Charlie are keen to do a Gay movie, do you?"

"I doubt it. So how was your second time with a woman?"

"It was good. Mary thinks she is definitely a lesbian, and has been having a relationship with Mildred for quite some time. I enjoyed it, although she didn't turn me on quite like you do. But I don't think I am prepared to give up cock - or at least, Charlie's cock - just yet."

"Charlie wants to film you and I tomorrow evening. Apparently, on our feedback page, we are getting requests for lesbian content, and he wants to get something up there pretty quick before we lose any trade. So he suggested we rehearse tonight, and film tomorrow.

He wants us to meet in my room, and have us undress each other having come in from the rain. We strip and get in the shower, and then things go from there, and we make it to the bed. Then he wants me to fuck you with a strap-on. What do you think?"

"I liked it when you fucked me the other day. So I think it's as good a plan as any to start with."

"What about Mary and Mildred, as lovers?"

"Well, they are experienced lovers in real life. Mary has quite a voluptuous body that she keeps well hidden, and I can picture a boney naked Mildred being quite the dominatrix with her, so that could look good. Mary told me she isn't submissive, but I felt that she probably is when it comes to her Gran."

Lena smiled. "Good instincts. Mildred told me that Mary quite likes being whipped by a long soft whip that Millie (her name for herself) has. Mary is also into handcuffs and ball-gags too..."

"Really? And she told me she wasn't submissive."

"Well, apparently she is, at least with some people, or at least, with one in particular. Mrs. Rider sees herself being billed as Millie the Milf."

At this, Ann let out a very loud laugh. "So are we all going to have to come up with nom-de-plumes or stage names? Maybe I should be Autumn Annie?"

The two women spent the evening rehearsing scissoring, working out positions that would allow Jimmy to get the camera in close enough to get some very intimate shots of their feminine parts being totally pleased by each other.

******************************

As luck would have it, on the Tuesday night it really was raining. Wearing just skirts and white cotton blouses, Ann and Lena stood out in the rain until their shirts were virtually transparent. Their hair was matted down the sides of their faces, and their mascara was running. Eventually, Jimmy figured they were ready and filmed them running up to the side door and into the kitchen.

In the kitchen they toweled each other off and striped each other. Jimmy cut the filming and they donned robes and went up to Lena's room. Jimmy commenced filming again as Lena poured two glasses of wine and then filmed them sip some wine prior to entering the walk-in shower. By keeping the shower door partially open, Jimmy was able to get some quite artistic shots of their naked bodies rubbing up against each other, and of the women cleansing each other's most private parts. Sometimes fading into the steam, sometimes emerging from it, and often very close to the camera, it looked quite artistic.

Still wet, Lena dragged Ann into the sitting room and onto the lambswool rug. They kissed, and rolled around together, wet flesh sliding against wet flesh, until eventually, their vaginas met, lips to lips, and they started rubbing each other in an abandoned and hedonistic manner. Before long, the sound track was full of their mutual moans of pleasure, until Lena drove Ann to the fullest climax she had ever had in her life.

Ann felt like she had passed out - the sensation was so intense - but then realized she was conscious and had been rolled over on to her stomach. She felt her legs being pulled apart, and then felt her vagina, still wet from her orgasm, being invaded by Lena's dildo.

This was not the one Lena had used on her before. It was bigger, and it was black, and it dominated her completely. Ann lifted herself on to her knees and elbows, and Lena drove into her remorselessly. Ann wondered if the tip of the latex cock was going to go all the way up her into her mouth, it seemed so long. Lena was drawing back and then thrusting in like some 19th century steam engine. After her fourth climax, she could no longer support herself, and Ann's body collapsed on to the rug.

All she could say was, "Okay, you win." Jimmy closed in and filmed the whole length of the black dildo being slowly, very slowly, withdrawn, and then finished the film by fading to black.

Charlie had watched the filming, without participating. Lena asked him if his heart could take it, and he laughed. "My dear, watching you two gorgeous women pleasing each other stark naked like that had me as hard as I've ever been for the whole time, but the heart - and the blood pressure - survived quite comfortably, thank you."

It was decided that they would film the threesome with Charlie on the Thursday evening. The scenario was that Ann would lure a blindfolded Charlie into her bedroom, where he would be unaware a naked Lena was sitting in a chair in the corner. Ann stripped Charlie - still blindfolded - and handcuffed his wrists to the bars of the bed's brass headboard. Then she stripped herself and started to lick and suck on Charlie's now fully engorged penis. Charlie started moaning in pleasure until he felt his mouth covered by Lena kissing him.

Slowly Lena kissed her way down Charlie's body until she arrived at his cock, and the two girls began both licking up and down Charlie's cock together, sometimes kissing as they reached its mushroom head. Charlie's moans of pleasure were clearly audible and being picked up by the camera. Not content with just sucking his cock, the girls also sucked on - and bit - his balls, creating some interesting sounds from Charlie.

After several minutes of playing with Charlie's cock, the girls started to kiss each other, and then explore each other's bodies with their lips and tongues, letting Charlie relax for a while. Charlie twisted around a little so he could watch, and Jimmy's camera caught him a couple of times licking his lips.

After the girls had enjoyed a few minutes, in a 69 Lena got off the bed and put on her strap-on. Then she held Charlie's cock vertical, and Ann slowly lowered herself on to it, allowing it to penetrate a little and then lifting herself up, then lowering again. She soon got very moist, and the shimmering moisture could be clearly seen on Charlie's cock in the lights of the camera. Charlie was back at full attention.

Then, when she had sunk down completely on Charlie's cock, Ann lowered her chest on to Charlie's and kissed him, while stretching her legs down alongside his legs. Lena began to apply lubricant to Ann's neat little rosebud and then slowly proceeded to enter Ann's anus. The dildo - not too big for Ann - was entering her slowly, and Ann could feel it rubbing against the membrane that separated it from Charlie's cock, and she could feel the cock being pressed on by the dildo. It felt fantastic. She was the meat in a sandwich, and it was the most erotic sensation she had felt so far in her journey of sexual exploration.

Ann realized it was not just the erotic physical sensation that was so stimulating, but also the realization that the two people she loved most were both inside her body, and that the third - Jimmy - was standing next to her head, naked, filming it all.

Twisting her head slightly, and laying with her full weight on Charlie, compressing her breasts against him, she reached out and gently took hold of Jimmy's cock. It was already stiff from him watching and filming the erotic threesome, and she pulled it towards her mouth. She slowly swallowed his full length, and Jimmy began rocking backwards and forwards, slowly fucking her mouth. She felt incredibly alive.

After a few minutes, the inevitable happened. Charlie erupted inside Ann's vagina, and seconds later, Jimmy exploded in her mouth. The camera caught everything, including Charlie's moan, Jimmy's "Oh my God" and Lena's cry of "Oh Yes".

They lay still, still interconnected, for a while, and then Jimmy withdrew from Ann's mouth and backed away - the camera still running. He positioned himself to get a good view of Lena's withdrawal from Ann, and then Ann raising herself on to hands and needs in order to remove Charlie's cock from inside her. Then Jimmy faded the camera to black. Lena undid Charlie's handcuffs.

Ann poured the four of them some wine, and they all sat on the bed to drink it. Lena found herself looking at Jimmy's cock, laying flaccid along his thigh.

"You know, Jimmy," she said, "that's not a bad piece of man meat you have there. What do you think about you and I, when we've finished our wine, go to my flat and have a shower, and you can spend the night in my bed in order to give a girl an early morning call?"

Jimmy smiled. "You want to wait that long? I could probably manage midnight and early morning, if you wanted!"

Lena laughed. "That sounds fine by me. Let's drink up and leave these two at it."

Two minutes later, Ann and Charlie were alone. "You can stay the night, if you want," said Ann.

"I would love to," said Charlie, "but another round of love-making will have to wait until I have had some sleep. My strength and energy are recovering but are not back at full strength yet."

They went into the shower, and slowly, almost chastely, washed each other and then dried each other. They climbed into bed, and lay like two spoons, Charlie's cock pressing against Ann's bum, and neatly nestled between her cheeks. It didn't take long for either to go to sleep.

Ann awoke to the sensation of her pussy feeling damp, only to realize that she was being gently licked by Charlie. She went to embrace him and found she couldn't, seeing as her wrists were shackled to the headboard. She smiled at Charlie. "Good morning," she said.

"Yes, it is a good morning," said Charlie. "This is the first time I have woken up with a woman in my bed since your Gramma Martha died. It felt nice."

"Well, we can do it often, if you want," said Ann, and Charlie's smile got bigger. He crawled up her body, kissing her as he did so, until he could position his cock, already aroused, between her breasts. Gently he molded both of her breasts around it and began sliding it back and forth. On the forward pushes, and with her head supported by the pillows, Ann could stick out her tongue and lick the tip of Charlie's cock. He took his time, rubbing himself up and down between her compressed breasts, but eventually the inevitable had to happen.

He thrust forward and Ann opened her mouth and took his full load. He gripped the top of the headboard as several after-shocks went up his penis. Ann held his load in her mouth until he finished, opened it to show Charlie, and then swallowed it all.

She smiled. "Interesting breakfast," she said.

******************************

On Saturday afternoon, Ann was in her room working on a university assignment when her phone buzzed with a text. "Can you come to Mrs. Rider's room?" it said.

Ann texted back "Shortly." She was only wearing her robe, so she stepped into her shower and gave herself a quick clean-up without wetting her hair, and then put on a miniskirt and blouse with no underwear, and a pair of tennis shoes, and headed down to Mrs. Rider's room, knocking on the door when she arrived.

"Come in," came a call, and she stepped in to see a naked Mary laying on the bed, her hairy vagina, armpits and legs in clear view. Mary smiled as Ann walked in and sat up. "Nice to see you again, Ann," she said.

A voice from behind Ann, from behind the closing door, said "I understand you have seen my granddaughter naked previously."

Ann turned around to see Mrs. Rider standing there, almost naked. She was wearing a sort of harness of leather straps, that created two holsters to support her not very full breasts and had other straps that passed around her waist and between her legs. She was clearly modelling a dominatrix outfit; further enhanced by the cane she was holding in her hand.

"I understand my granddaughter and you have had sexual relations recently, and that she encouraged it without my prior approval."

Ann stood up straight. "She is old enough to decide for herself who she wants to have sex with."

"What does age have to do with it? I just don't want her wearing her body out and not being in an active state when I want it."

"From what I saw that day she has enough sexual energy for several lovers."

"That is what I intend to find out. Get your clothes off!"

"Pardon me," said Ann.

"I said you should get your clothes off. I want to watch you and Mary be lovers, and maybe we'll plan to get Jimmy to film it at some point, if it is raunchy enough. Actually, don't take your clothes off yourself. Let Mary do it."

Mary stood up. All she said was "Yes, Gran." Ann realized that when Mary claimed to not be submissive, it was to give herself a motive to pursue Ann. Clearly Mary was happy to be controlled in a sexual environment, and wanted multiple partners, not just her grandmother.

Both Mary and Mrs. Rider were quite excited to discover exactly how little Ann was wearing. As she stood there, naked, with Mrs. Rider walking around her inspecting every inch of her body, Ann thrust out her breasts in pride, and was happy her nipples had protruded so large and hard. Her breasts were magnificent compared with Mrs. Rider's saggy envelopes, but nevertheless, Mrs. Rider definitely had a dominating presence. She was gently swishing her cane as she circled around Ann.

"You may call me Millie," she finally said. "Did you know I used to be in Blue Movies when I was younger?"

"Mary mentioned it," said Ann. "Did you make many?"

"About a dozen, some before I was married. Then my husband found out and said I had to quit or be divorced. I quit, and then the silly blighter dropped dead on me! Still, having made a couple of girl-on-girl movies, I decided I would look for my future lovers that side of the fence. Seemed more satisfying and less complications - like pregnancy. Then in my later life I found that Mary and I had that in common, and we've been lovers ever since."

"So do you enjoy being a domme?" asked Ann.

"Not really a domme, just like being in charge. Not into sadism or anything like that, just a bit of gentle caning, or cuffs and gags. Mary likes it if I don't go too far. Now why don't you two get on the bed and let me watch you enjoy each other and become better acquainted."

Ann lay down beside Mary, and the two embraced and began kissing. Soon their kissing became a lot more passionate, and hands were exploring bodies, and wriggling into various intimate places. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, and Millie opened it to admit Charlie and Jimmy.

Ann and Mary sat up in surprise. "What the..." exclaimed Ann.

Millie looked at them, half-sitting up on the bed, and told the girls: "Shut up and do as you are told." Sheepishly, both girls laid down again and looked at each other.

"They're ready for you," Millie said. "They will do as they're told, or else..."

"So I see," said Charlie. Jimmy was set up in minutes, and Charlie told the two girls, to start up again with their interrupted kissing and exploring, Soon, they were fully engaged in passionately hugging and kissing and wrapping arms and legs around each other. The way they sucked on each other's nipples, and bit them, made both of them horny for more.