Visits to Grampa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about ten minutes of nipple play, Mary turned around and was laying full length on Ann and the girls were totally into a full-blooded 69. As Mary actively licked and probed Ann's pussy there was a thwhack! as Millie caned Mary's bum.

Knowing it was coming, Jimmy had got the slap in close up, and focused on the red stripe as it formed on Mary's right buttock. Then Jimmy focused on Millie as she walked around the bed and caned Mary again, creating a matching stripe on Mary's other bum cheek. Ann could see the cane land as she lay on her back licking Mary's pussy. It was only an inch or so away from her.

She wondered what it felt like, and did it arouse any carnal urges, so after licking Mary more, she grabbed her hips and rolled the pair of them over. Now she could force Mary's legs completely open and bury her tongue into Mary's vagina.

No sooner had she penetrated Mary with her tongue than she felt a searing sensation across one of her buttocks, as Millie caned her. It was hard enough, she felt, to cause a stripe, but not too painful, but it did cause Ann to start to bite and suck on Mary's vaginal lips with real energy, and to want to really dominate her.

The girls were really focused on their 69 when Ann felt something soft and gentle and smooth running down her spine. She couldn't see that Millie had switched to a whip whose lashes were made of thin strips of silk attached to a handle, and this was what was creating the sensation she could feel. Slowly the silky strands travelled down her body, and she could feel them gently caressing her bum. It felt really pleasant, until it suddenly stopped and seconds later, she felt the whip lash on her bare back.

She reared her head back and looked at Millie, who spoke to her in a clearly dominating voice. "Get back to sucking her, or you get another!"

Ann responded to the order immediately, as did Mary. They were both working on the other's most intimate place, and within moments both girls were bucking on the bed as orgasms ran through the pair of them.

As their shuddering stopped and Ann rolled off Mary, Mary looked at her, and then at Millie, with a questioning look on her face. Ann instinctively knew the question, and nodded. In a flash, both girls bounded off the bed and grabbed Millie throwing her down on the bed on her back.

Ann grabbed the whip and started to drag the silk strips around Millie's breasts, which were looking small in the position she was in. Meanwhile, Mary opened a bedside table and pulled out a glass dildo, and began to tease Millie's vagina with it, before driving it as deep as it would go, and then pumping it back and forth. Ann whipped Millie's breasts - not too hard, and then leapt over Millie so she could kneel on Mille's upper arms and lower her pussy to Millie's mouth. Millie was pinned to the bed.

Millie had no choice but to respond, although it was not a gentle licking but an energetic sucking and biting that lasted a minute or so, until Mary's pumping of the dildo finally had its inevitable result, and Millie's hips began to bounce up and down on the bed as she came. Jimmy closed in on the juices escaping her and then, as the shuddering stopped, backed off and faded out.

Ann climbed off Millie. "One day," said Millie, "as much as I enjoyed that, I will get my own back on you two for doing that."

Ann and Mary smiled at each other. "I am sure you will," said Ann, "and I think we are both looking forward to it."

Charlie and Jimmy packed up the equipment, dressed and left. leaving Ann and Mary naked in Mildred's bedroom. She was still dressed in her dominatrix outfit.

Mildred stood up and went to her night table. Opening the drawer, she took out a collar and leash. "Why don't you take Mary to your room, get her cleaned up and ready, then put this on her and lead her through to Marlena?"

"Would you like that?" asked Ann, looking at Mary.

Her eyes lit up, and she enthusiastically answered yes. So, Ann dressed, and Mary put on a robe, and they took the back stairs up to the top floor. They showered together and dried and combed each other's hair. Ann texted Lena and asked if she could pop into her flat. Lena said she could, and so Ann fitted the collar on Mary, and lead her, crawling on all fours, to Lena's door.

"Seems I found a lost stray, and wondered if you would like to take care of her for a while?" said Ann as Lena opened the door.

"Of course," said Lena, stepping back so the two naked girls could enter, one still on her knees. Lena poured Ann and herself some wine.

"If you want wine, stop crawling! Get up, and we make love like adults, or not at all. You can keep the collar - I like my women a little submissive - but it can be taken too far." Mary stood up and was given wine.

Lena shrugged off her robe, and Ann immediately saw that Lena was ready for action with a big black dildo already strapped in place. Mary's eyes almost popped as she saw the size of the latex penis and began to imagine it penetrating her.

Lena stood in front of where Ann had sat down on the sofa and pulled Ann's knees apart. Looking at Mary, she ordered "You! Lick her."

Ann slid forward on the cushions until her vagina was easily accessible to Mary, and Mary moved in between Ann's knees, and thrust her face into Ann's pussy. Her licking soon got Ann very wet, but given all they had done earlier, Ann took her time getting internally wet from her own juices.

As Mary worked on Ann's labia, Lena knelt behind her and started to rub the tip of the dildo up and down Mary's vaginal lips. She was only penetrating them slightly, but it was enough to gradually cause Mary's vagina to get moist. Ann leant her head right back into the cushions and closed her eyes. After years of just feeling her boyfriends, and being groped in return, she was amazed just how much erotic and satisfying physical sensation she was receiving - and giving - these last few weeks. But this was just a 'lay back and enjoy it' occasion, and she was indeed laid back and enjoying it.

Even as she continued to suck and bite on her vaginal lips, Ann felt Mary grab her nipples and start to tweak them and pull on them. Mary was good at this. It was physical, there was just a little pain that made it feel very erotic. Ann's nipples were hard and protruding, her thighs splayed as wide as they would go.

Then Ann could tell that Lena's efforts with the strap-on were getting some response. The biting of her pussy lips became more aggressive, and Mary's tongue was pushing hard into her vagina. Mary's moaning became more intense and louder. Then Ann heard a loud slap and could tell that Lena had laid a vigorous hit on Mary's bum. Then another, clearly on the opposite cheek. Mary's response was to grab Ann's vaginal lips and bite them - hard - as her body reacted to the slaps. Ann screamed as she climaxed, her juices squirting out at Mary, and seconds later, Mary screamed as she too climaxed.

Ann knew from experience that the design of the strap on harness had a piece inside that was stimulating Lena's pussy, and sure enough, a third scream announced that she too was experiencing the inevitable conclusion. All three women stopped moving and clung to each other almost in mutual surrender.

After a couple of minutes, breathing returned to normal and they withdrew from each other, and relaxed into the sofa and armchairs. There was a silent gesture of 'cheers' with the glasses, and each took a substantial gulp.

After a few minutes, Lena said "I have some chicken salad already made up in the fridge, and a couple of bottles of chilled Chardonnay, so who's for a naked picnic up here? After a shower, of course."

They wandered into the shower and set the many jets that Lena's shower had so they were all well sprayed without getting their hair soaked, and gently cleansed each other, before drying each other off. Mary laid the table, Lena plated the salad and cut some baguette, and Ann opened the wine, and they sat down - completely naked - and enjoyed their supper.

They remained seated around the table, talking and laughing, and telling stories of previous romances and experiences, until Lena suggested that all three should retire to her king-sized bed. The combination of sex and wine soon had them sound asleep. Ann was in the middle, with her left arm around Lena, and her right hand between Mary's thighs.

To be continued