Visits to Grampa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't need to be told twice. He licked her right breast, the one nearest him, and then tilted her towards him with his left hand and licked the left breast. After licking it for a minute, he sucked the nipple into his mouth and bit it gently so that he could hold it with his teeth, and then proceeded to tease it with his tongue, keeping it trapped between his teeth.

Ann loved that. The feeling of a real man wanting her, physically, and she moved her right hand so she got a hold of his cock. She started a short, slow stroking of that marvelous long and hard cock, as she couldn't move her hand much, trapped as it was between them. Grampa was now teasing her other nipple with his tongue, capturing it the same way as he had held her left breast.

Ann could feel her vagina getting wet. It felt good, but she wanted Grampa to touch her there. She said, "Grampa, please remove my G-string." He stopped teasing her nipple and knelt up. She lifted her bum, and in seconds was completely naked, as naked as the day she was born. Although she didn't know it, that was the one and only time in her whole life that Grampa had seen her naked, only hours after she was born. The thought ran through his head that as wonderful that day had seemed at the time, this view was far, far better.

Grampa had his back to the wall, facing the camera and with Ann lying on her back in front of him. He resumed sucking her nipples, first one, then the other, then let his right hand slide down her belly towards the junction of her thighs. The increase in her breathing became clearly audible, and the camera was picking it up.

As his hand slid down towards her bald pussy, he released her nipple from his mouth and asked "Have you shaved down there since last week?"

She smiled. "Yes. Like it?"

"Well, here's my answer."

He knelt up and shuffled round until he was kneeling between her wide-open legs. Using his middle finger to rub up and down on her vagina lips, he leaned forward, and started to suck in her protruding pussy lips. His tongue probed under her clit hood and found the tip of her clitoris and started to work up the action of licking her on it.

Her hips were lifting and falling, and rolling from side to side. Her groans were louder, and her head was also rolling from side to side. She rested her hands on Charlie's head to stop him removing his head - not that he had any plans to do so.

"Ooooh, Grampa, this feels fantastic."

Lifting his head slightly, he said "My dear, I think when we are naked like this you should call me Charlie."

"Keep this up and I'll call you King Charles! Oh my God." His mouth had returned to sucking and licking her. She continued to buck like a stallion in a rodeo, until, totally unable to hold it back any longer, she climaxed and filled his mouth with juices. Charlie swallowed the lot and kept working on her clit and pussy lips. His hands slid under her thighs and up around them so that his tongue could enter further as his thumbs pulled her outer lips apart.

His tongue probed her stretched-open pussy, all pink and wet as he teased and stimulated it. He licked and probed it for several minutes, her hips heaving beneath him.

Then he pulled his hands out from under her, and as she gradually eased back on her bucking, he adjusted his position, slowly sliding up her naked body, and sliding his groin forwards. His cock eventually made a light delicate contact with her pussy and especially with her clit. His chest was on her breasts, his mouth inches from hers

She wrapped her legs up over his thighs and bum, and as she did so, his hardened shaft slid easily inside her. He was so much bigger than Freddie, she could tell immediately. But, as she soon realized, it wasn't just that he was bigger. It was that he knew what he was doing. He was committed to what he was doing, and not rushing it. Her vaginal tunnel was stretched by his girth, and she could feel his prick head deep inside her each time their pubic bones met.

Despite having come once already, she felt herself brewing up a second batch of juices. His mouth was on hers, they were kissing with noticeable and passionate tongue action. No boy had ever kissed her like this. Never. No man, either, for that matter, since Charlie was the first person over 25 she had ever kissed romantically. She could feel the hairs on his chest rubbing on her nipples, the string bra having fallen by the wayside somewhere along the line.

Then, just as she was about to cum, she felt Charlie's back stiffen and his cock push in really hard, feeling great the way it stretched and crushed her, and then she felt his cock suddenly expand even more, if that were possible, and her vagina filled with Charlie's hot juices. Charlie exploded inside her.

It felt wonderful. She let out a long, satisfied, guttural "Oooh". His belly pressed hard against hers, and then, as he stopped ejaculating, he backed off just slightly.

He propped himself up on outstretched arm, his cock still inside her, and smiled. "Was that nice?"

She grinned. He spotted tears in the corner of her eyes. "Are you upset?" he asked.

"Oh, those are tears of joy," she said. "Of joy and satisfaction. That was the most incredible sensation my body has ever gone through. I have never satisfied myself that much, and certainly no boyfriend ever has!" She didn't admit to how short that boyfriend list was, in more ways than one. "Where did you learn to make love like that?"

He laughed. "Believe it or not, 50 years with your Gramma Martha who, if the truth be known, was a nymphomaniac. Something I never told your parents, but we were in the middle of doing it when she had her heart attack and died! Your mother would have been doubly shocked if I'd told her. She thought her Mum and I were too old for sex, and to hear that she died with me inside her, she could never have faced going to the funeral and looking in the casket, given the smile on Gramma's face! If she hadn't have had the heart attack, it was only a matter of time before I did!"

Charlie laughed again. "She died doing what she loved most! She died in the throes of an orgasm!"

"Give me more orgasms like that, and that will be how I die," said Ann. "But then again, I hope you will give me many more orgasms like that. The boy who dumped me didn't even get me damp down there, let alone being flooded in his and my own juices like I am now."

"Let me clean you up, then," said Charlie, and slid down to lick and suck all the moisture off Ann, doing it so gently that, even though she was really sensitive, she didn't come again even though she was feeling very aroused.

When he was finished, she laid him on his back and proceeded to clean off his cock, still pretty hard. She even sucked his balls into her mouth one at a time. She had never, ever, before, felt herself to be so much a woman. She realized that Charlie had made her desirable and desired, completely satiated sexually, and she was completely at peace with lying naked next to his naked body.

After a long period of laying together quietly, just cuddling, Ann knelt up and started to gently caress Charlie's cock, watching as it gradually filled up to its erect state. Then she straddled his hips, and used the tip of his cock to rub her vagina. Moisture soon formed and she rub his cock in it. Then, as slowly as she could, she impaled herself on to it, sliding down it in small increments until she could feel his pubic hair against her pussy.

She leaned forwards and started to move her shoulders from side to side, causing her tits to swing across Charlie's chest, dragging her nipples through his chest hair. She looked towards the mirror-topped dresser that Charlie had and saw herself clearly in it - naked with breasts swinging freely. She leaned further forward until her nipples were rubbing his lips, and he was playing with her nipples as they swung past.

Charlie's cock was still buried deep in her, and after teasing his lips for a while, she sat upright and proceeded to rise up and down on her knees, letting her vagina slide up the full length of his engorged cock. Sure enough, a few minutes of that treatment and she felt another jet of Charlie's juices squirt into her and produce juices of her own that dribbled out of her pussy and down her thighs.

Suffice to say that Ann spent most of her two-hour visit with Grampa completely naked and completely sexually satisfied. Eventually, she went into Grampa's small bathroom, containing just a wash-basin and a toilet, and cleaned herself up. She dressed in the red underwear and gave Grampa a good twirl before donning the red dress and zipping it up.

"See you next week, as usual, shall I?" she asked Grampa.

"The new usual, as lovers, or the old usual?"

"Oh, definitely the new usual, don't you think? And forget about getting money to pay me, I am not having sex with you for money. I'm not a hooker! We're friends with benefits, and I intend to get all the benefit I can from the relationship..."

******************************

Charlie, still naked, watched as she kissed him - on the lips - and tickled his balls, before sliding coquettishly out of the door. Thirty seconds later, there was a knock at the door and in came Jimmy. He looked at the naked Charlie standing there, and smiled.

"I see it went well," he said.

"Oh Jimmy, it was fantastic. Let's see if the camera got it all."

They took the camera down and connected it to the computer. The whole scene was there, from Ann's first entrance to her sexy exit through the door. Not long into the playback of the movie and Jimmy was a naked as Charlie, and as hard.

They watched the movie several times during the week, and Jimmy kept saying, "It's incredibly sexy, but would be even better if the camera could move around and close in on some scenes." That was true, but how to pull it off?

When Ann returned on the following Saturday, having used her vibrator to re-enact some of her memories of the previous Saturday, Charlie was ready, but the camera was on his desk.

As Ann sat down, and opened her legs to show him a glimpse of white lacy panties, he told her about what he had done the previous week. How he had recorded it all, and how he had shown it to Jimmy, who had blabbed about it to others and now several people had seen it. And he added how Jimmy thought it would be even better if the camera was operated by a person.

Ann looked shocked, initially, and then smiled as Charlie described how sexy the other guys in the home thought she was.

"Were they all sitting here, wanking themselves, looking at you and I making love?" she asked.

"Yes, and every one of them came, watching us!"

"I see. And I suppose Jimmy wants to operate the camera?"

"Yes, he does. Not join in, just film it."

"And do you want to fuck me again?"

Charlie looked up at her use of the word. "I prefer to say I want us to make love," he said.

Ann smiled. "I do too, in the sense of some romance and intimacy, but sometimes I think there will be animalistic sex making too, which I think is probably best described as fucking, don't you?"

Charlie nodded.

Ann asked him "Do you want Jimmy to film us making love?"

"To be honest with you, yes. You have such an incredible body, and close-ups would be really erotic."

"Go get Jimmy, I'll wait."

Charlie was gone just over minute before returning with Jimmy, only to find Ann laying on the bed, stark naked. Jimmy nearly choked, he was so surprised.

"So here's the deal, Jimmy. You can film Charlie and me making love, getting as close as you want, shooting whatever angles you want, but you have to be naked too. As naked as Charlie and me. Deal?"

Jimmy said nothing, just started undressing. And so did Charlie. Jimmy was not quite as well-endowed as Grampa, but was certainly more endowed than Freddie. However, his whole body was completely hairless except for the hair on his head.

He picked up the camera and panned around the room to get to Ann. Then he closed in and scanned her whole body, from head to toe, very slowly. As he focused on her boobs and then, later, her pussy, Ann obligingly played with whatever he was focused on in the camera. Then Jimmy scanned up and down a now-naked Charlie, who got on the bed and started sucking Ann's toes.

Charlie sucked and licked Ann all over, eventually eating her to a climax, and Jimmy got all of it. Ann got a bit of a kick out of watching Jimmy's cock - hard and erect - bouncing around as he filmed everything.

At one point Ann was on her hands and knees and Charlie was inside her doggie-style, and Jimmy was standing not far from Ann's head. As he ran the camera from Charlie's face and down to his cock penetrating Ann, and then along her spine towards her head, Ann reached out and grabbed Jimmy's cock and pulled him towards her. Before he knew what was happening, she had steered his cock into his mouth and was sucking on it like a vacuum cleaner. He pointed the camera down and captured the whole thing, trying not to shake the camera too much as he shot his load into her mouth.

The grin she gave the camera as she swallowed his load was completely wicked! But then, she grabbed his balls with one hand, and squeezed them, hard. His cry of joint pleasure and pain was easily picked up by the camera.

Behind her, Charlie had hold of her hips and was driving his big cock in and out of her. It hurt a bit, but not in a nasty way. Each time her got completely into her, it felt like an electric shock. As he came, he juddered inside her like a jack hammer. She came prolifically as he filled her vagina, and the juices just couldn't be contained.

When Charlie slapped her bare buttock it created yet another shock of pleasure in her body. Jimmy had withdrawn from her mouth, but Charlie was clearly heading for round 2. It took a bit longer, and a few slaps across her buttocks, before he was squirting inside her, and her pussy was leaking like crazy.

The camera caught it all, including the sound of the slaps, and a close-up of the red hand marks on an otherwise white buttock. Ann couldn't help it. She called to Charlie to "Fuck me as hard as you can," followed by several shouts of "Oh, yes!" as the pair of them rocked backwards and forwards, driving Charlie hard into her pussy on each thrust.

Suddenly, Ann's body shook like an earthquake and her arms collapsed and she crashed face-down into the bed sheets. She was shaking, and sounded almost as if she was crying, she was so stimulated. Her breathing was in shuddering gasps. As she calmed, down, she rolled on to her back, and Jimmy closed in on her pussy with the camera, recording the juices escaping from her hairless pussy.

Then, Charlie's mouth closed in on her most intimate part, and started to lick her clean. He was so gentle, so calming, that she almost fell asleep, she was so relaxed.

"Charlie, you should have been a porn star," she said, and, of course, the camera heard her say it.

He smiled. "I was a porn star, in my mind, only when I was making love to your Gramma, at least, until now." He lowered his face to hers, and they kissed. To Ann, it was the most romantic kiss she had ever had. It was gentle, so gentle, and yet so deliberate. It possessed her, owned her, and when his tongue touched her lips, her mouth opened like Ali Baba's cave, and in he rode. She could taste both of them in her mouth.

Jimmy switched off the camera, put on Charlie's robe and quietly left the room. The pair of lovers laid there, wrapped up in each other physically and emotionally, for quite a while. Eventually, Charlie, got off the bed, and Ann quietly dressed and left. Nothing needed to be said, nor was anything said. She smiled her goodbye.

******************************

When she got home, Ann stood in the shower for ages, feeling the physicality of the water caressing her body. She had now had three experiences of making love. The first was a disaster, she had long since realized. She and Freddie had not made love - Freddie had used her body to masturbate himself, she now knew. It had only been about him, and if they had stayed together, it probably would not have improved to anything better.

Her first time with Grampa - no, her first time with Charlie - had started with her seducing him, she now realized. Except that, in her naivety, she had not known how to finish what she had started. Fortunately, Charlie knew.

But this third time! This was different. This was love making. Yes, in a way, Jimmy filming it made it porn, but she and Charlie, after a porn start, ended up making love. Erotic love? Certainly. Pornographic? Probably. But it was so intimate, so caring, so much an attempt of each to satisfy the other, that it had to be love making. It had to be how sex was meant to be, she realized. Lots of pleasure, lots of excitement, lots of eroticism, some pain, and a hell of a lot of satisfaction -- physically and mentally.

Getting out of the shower, and drying herself, she caressed herself all over, trying to emulate the way Charlie touched her. The reality was, she couldn't wait for next Saturday to come around so they could do it all again.

The next day, an email from Charlie arrived, with a copy of the video. She watched with intense arousal as she sucked Jimmy off, and she watched with every nerve in her body tingling as the movie showed the latter part of their love making, just her and Charlie. The way Jimmy had faded out the movie as he left was also incredibly stimulating to the imagination....

At the end of watching the movie, she was truly aroused, and not just by the scenes as displayed. She felt all the arousal she had felt during their love making, all over again. To be honest, she couldn't wait to get back to Grampa on Saturday and do it all over again. But in the meantime, she had fingers....

So on the Saturday, wearing only a very short black skirt, a black crop top and black lacy panties, she arrived at Grampa's. He was nicely dressed in a blue polo shirt and khaki pants. Ann looked at Grampa, and Jimmy, also sitting there in a polo shirt and pants, and asked "So how many people have seen our video, apart from we three?"

Charlie smiled. "About everyone in here, including Marlena." Marlena was the woman who ran Autumn House, where Grampa and Jimmy lived. "Everyone thought it was very tasteful and very erotic."

"But," said Jimmy, "last week, you started off naked, and people are suggesting we film you doing a striptease and then making love to Charlie. And that I should film it as if you and Charlie are the only people in the room, staying out of camera."

So that's what they did. In a two hour long video, both Charlie and Ann came four times each, making love like two teenagers madly falling for each other. Charlie even called her "Angel" as the made love.

Afterwards, even Ann had to admit that she absolutely loved being Charlie's Angel, and feeling him on her, around her, and inside her. She loved how he never rushed things, so that every climax was involving both of them within a very short space of time. She never felt used or abused, just loved and satisfied. When making love, Charlie made her feel she was the only woman in the world.

That evening, going back on the train, she looked at other women, and thought "I bet my lover is better than yours!" She went to the Student Union bar and watched couples dancing, and said "No" to every boy who asked her to dance. She figured not one of them could create half the response in her in bed that Charlie did.

Because of the regularity of being on the pill, her period didn't disrupt her "Charlie Time" as she now thought of it.

After a couple of months, they had made a whole stack of movies. Then she missed going one Saturday because of the wedding of an old school friend, and found she really missed it, and so was really looking forward to the next Saturday.