Visits to Grampa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following week was my first time with Charlie. It was different - exciting, erotic, satisfying, and a great climax. I have had just over two months of sex with Charlie, being filmed doing it by Jimmy, and I've sucked Jimmy off a couple of times. In fact, I think I would even let him fuck me now.

You are my first woman. I've seen lesbian porn, and read articles in Cosmo, but that, you inside me, was my first time. I have never had a climax like it, so maybe I am a lesbian..."

"Or maybe you're bi-sexual, and enjoy both." Lena smiled as she said this. "It makes me feel good knowing how much you enjoyed what we did and that you want more. I've had only women for a few years, but I could fancy going a few rounds with Charlie - or even the pair of you!"

"Woohoo! A threesome? I kind of did a threesome with Jimmy and Charlie a couple of times by sucking him off, but I haven't had full sex with Jimmy yet. My guess is Charlie and Jimmy would love to see you naked, and to see us both doing what we've just done. But what do you mean by bondage?"

"Well, in its simplest form, I tie you up so you can't touch me, or respond to what I do to you, and then I tease and torment you into an incredible orgasm, with you helpless to resist me in any way. And from there, we may graduate to tying you up and having other people make love to you - with the same inability for you to touch them. And maybe we throw in a little spanking or perhaps, some whipping. What do you think?"

"I think as I get to know you and trust you, I'd like to give it a try, but not too far too fast, okay?"

"No problem. There's no point in doing anything that is not enjoyable for both of us. But, now, why don't we get dressed, go down and see Charlie and tell him the good news about you moving in here and helping us with our venture, and then we can go to dinner and then come back here for you to spend the night. More fun than the Student's Union bar, I think."

"I'd like a shower first please," said Ann.

"No problem, we can wash each other all over, and see if we can do it without having sex!"

It was not quite without sexual touching, but they did manage to wash each other all over without a climax, and dressed - both without underwear - ready to go out.

******************************

Charlie, of course, was still in bed, and Jimmy was there being his faithful companion, when Ann and Lena entered his room. Lena sat on the upright chair, and Ann on the arm of the armchair, and both flashed Charlie the fact that they were pantie-less.

Charlie and Jimmy were excited to learn that Ann was willing to support their scheme to raise funds for Autumn House, and particularly when Lena pointed out that they were going to make at least one movie together for the project.

"Charlie," said Lena, "I have not had a man inside me for over 15 years, but having seen you with Ann, I want my second movie to be a threesome with Ann and yourself, so you'd better get that heart of yours up to full strength, because I want a good look at that piece of equipment you have!"

Charlie grinned, and laughed out loud. "I think old John Thomas down there is going to be loaded and ready for action pretty soon - no worries there. But you want me to please two of you at once? What would my old Martha think of that?"

"My guess," said Ann, "is that, from what you've told me, she'd want in on the action!"

"Aye, lass, you're probably right, there."

So Lena and Ann went out for a long, slow - and romantic - Italian meal. They stared into each other's eyes, even held hands across the table, and shared stories of their past. Ann, for the first time, was prepared to talk about how essentially sexless her life had been, how disastrous her first experience of love making had been, and how Charlie had made her feel like a real woman for the first time. How Freddie may have been technically her first, but how she felt she lost her virginity to Charlie.

Lena reminisced about boys in her University days, and how she had been a proper little nympho, although her Daddy believed her to still be an angelic virgin when she married. Married at 24 and divorced at 26, it was her husband's sister who led her into being a lesbian after Lena left her husband.

After dinner, Lena took Ann to a Lesbian bar for the first time, and they danced, but only the slow ones (after remembering they were knickerless!) Lena was a much better dancer than Freddie, held Ann much closer, and was not ashamed or afraid to kiss Ann while they were dancing. Ann was surprised how little embarrassed at kissing Lena in public while they were dancing. There were lesbians in the Student's Union, but they never indulged public kissing.

When they left to go home, both were completely aware of what was going to happen. Lena opened the door, and gestured for Ann to enter. She followed her in, locked the door, then threw herself at Ann, pushing her up against the wall. The kiss was passionate, hungry, almost violent. As the kiss broke, they turned to walk to the bed, shedding their clothes as they went, both arriving at the bed naked.

It was obvious that Lena intended to dominate their interaction, and she started by pushing Ann down on the bed, face down, and laying on top of her. She pulled Ann' hair out of the way, and bit her neck, producing a very visible hickey just below Ann's right ear. Then she rolled off Ann, and rolled Ann over, and grabbed a big part of Ann's right breast in her mouth. She sucked in the whole nipple area and bit on it.

Ann opened her legs wide as Lena's right hand slid down Ann's belly towards her vagina, and soon Lena's middle finger was deep inside Ann's womanhood, and rubbing that super-sensitive spot. After a minute or so of not-so-gently thrusting and rubbing, Lena removed her finger. Ann was just about to complain when she felt Lena re-entering her, but this time with three fingers.

Now Ann was really rocking and rolling on the bed, and not silently. Her breast was still trapped in Lena's mouth, her nipple firmly between Lena's teeth. It hurt, but in a way that fired up her erotic senses, and she wanted Lena to keep both the grip and the control. But between her legs was a different story.

Her vagina was wet and the squelching sounds of Lena's hand going in and out were clearly audible. Then the hand pulled out, only to reappear in the entrance to her vagina as a cone of fingers wrapped around Lena's thumb. This time, the penetration was slower, more deliberate. This time the penetration was deeper, and Ann felt her opening being stretched around Lena's row of knuckles as the widest part of her hand entered into her.

She shouted out loudly - very loudly - "Oh, my God," and then felt her body open up and swallow Lena's hand, in its entirety. Lena held her hand still, and let Ann's body get used to the invasion into her very being. But when those long finger's of Lena's started to flex, and to rub against that magic spot, it did not take her body very long to rise to a crescendo of bouncing and twisting, nor for her to feel her climax juices push their way out and go all over Lena's arm and her own thighs.

She grabbed the brass bars of the headboard as her body shook with her most powerful orgasm yet. She could feel sweat running off her brow and down her face, and into her eyes. She knew that most of her body was probably sweating too. As Lena slowly - and gently - eased her hand out of the inside of Ann's body, Ann slid her hand under Lena's upper body and hugged Lena to her. Lena's teeth let go of their captive nipple, and two mouths found each other and kissed.

It was a very gentle kiss, given the circumstances of the energies just expended. And so, there they lay, sweaty and exhausted, wrapped in each other's arms. Eventually, they broke the kiss and lay side by side, holding hands.

Ann, having finally calmed down and returned to regular breathing, whispered to Lena "I think if you did that again, with Charlie and Jimmy filming, we could set a new revenue record on our site, don't you?"

"I think you are probably right," said Lena, "but I think maybe another practice would be in order before we get the guys to film it, don't you?"

Ann laughed. "How about a repeat in the morning, before breakfast? Just to sharpen our appetites"

Lena failed to suppress a long and loud yawn. "Perhaps," she replied, "but it could mean a late breakfast..."

It didn't take very many minutes for both women to be sound asleep. The dinner, the wine and the sex had taken their toll, and now it was time for their bodies and minds to relax and recharge. And then there would be breakfast, at some point.

To be continued.