Visits to Grampa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

******************************

She dressed for her Saturday visit in the very short black skirt with the black lacy panties under, and a crop top that covered little more than the tiny bra under it. When she got there, she was met in the entrance hall by Marlena, who invited Ann into her office "for a little chat".

As Ann sat down, Marlena said, "As you know, because Charlie has said he has told you, I know what you and he get up to in his room. Don't panic, I am not going to tell you off, or ban you, or throw Charlie out, or anything like that.

However, Charlie is resting comfortably now, in his room, and you can see him in a minute. Last night, he had a very minor heart attack and we called the doctor. The doctor has said that Charlie will be back to his old self in a couple of days. Nevertheless, the doctor did say, thinking he was making a joke, that Charlie should lay off the sex for at least a week! Charlie and I looked at each other, and Charlie smiled, and said quietly "Of course, doctor, anything you say." So you and Charlie can't play your usual games this afternoon.

But, I have a lot more I need to speak with you about, which we should do in more relaxed surroundings than in my office here. So, please, go see Charlie for about 15 minutes. Don't get him excited, just tell him to relax and get well, as we all need him to do that, and then, please, come up to my private quarters on the top floor and we can chat."

Ann was quite shocked and didn't know what to say. After a pause, she asked, "Are you sure he'll make a full recovery?"

"The doctor is pretty sure he will. Your Grampa is actually pretty fit, and that will count for a lot - he exercises daily, which is probably why he can handle his 'exercise' with you," she replied, smiling. "Go see him, then come and see me, upstairs."

So Ann went to see Charlie. Jimmy was there, and Charlie seemed pretty close to being himself. He was wearing a blood pressure monitor, and both he and Jimmy joked about how it showed Charlie's blood pressure rising when Ann crossed her legs and exposed her black lacy panties. They chatted for about 15 minutes, and Charlie was smiling and laughing the whole time, and talking about the new project that he and Jimmy were involved with, but that Marlena would tell Ann all about it when she went upstairs.

So, feeling vastly relieved about Charlie's condition and prognosis, Ann went upstairs. She knocked on Marlena's door and heard "Come in," and so, in she went.

Marlena was sitting on a sofa. Gone was the white medical style coat she wore as a badge of authority, and in its place was a deep burgundy cocktail dress, cut well above the knees, exposing a pair of long shapely legs, and with, at the other end, quite a plunge in the neckline. The olive skinned smooth swelling tops of Marlena's breasts were barely hidden. Her long black hair fell down on to the naked flesh of her upper chest. Marlena's figure was almost a carbon copy of Ann's, with full, rounded breasts and a trim waist. When she stood up, she was taller than Ann because she was wearing heels, but was probably almost the same height otherwise.

"Come in, Ann," Marlena said.

"Thank you, Marlena."

"Oh, please call me Lena - it's shorter and more intimate. Is Charlie still on the road to recovery?" Ann nodded. "Good, we need him healthy for this new project."

"He mentioned you were going to tell me about some new project he and Jimmy have up their sleeves. They seem quite excited by it."

"Well, sit down next to me, and let me explain."

Lena offered Ann a glass of red wine, so deep a color it almost matched Lena's dress. Ann sat down on the couch, and Lena sat facing towards her, her left knee just touching Ann's right knee. Neither woman was wearing hosiery, and where their skin touched, Ann felt almost an electric shock! What was it this woman was up to, and why did she trigger Ann's senses so?

"I know all about the videos you and Charlie and Jimmy have been making. I have even seen a couple, and, quite frankly, you and Charlie are an exotic and erotic pair of lovers. And you, my dear, are very, very sexy."

With this, Lena placed her right hand on Ann's right knee, and slid it down so as to be on the inside of Ann's knee, with the back of her hand against the inside of Ann's left knee. Ann could not understand why this felt so erotic, but she could feel her nerves tingling.

"As a student of accounting, you are probably aware that we are living in inflationary times. Prices seem to rise every time you go to the stores, and just as it affects students like you at the supermarket, so it affects places like Autumn House. We pride ourselves on being one of the least expensive quality homes in the London area, but we are under pressure.

We had a meeting - residents and staff - last weekend when you were away, to discuss our options. I told everyone that I needed to raise fees at least fifty pounds a month over the next little while to ensure continuing Autumn House without affecting our quality and services. Of course, there are several here for whom such an increase in fees is just not possible, and they would become homeless and, basically, be thrown on to welfare. Then Charlie and Jimmy came up with a solution. Quite frankly, it's brilliant, and at just a week in, it's already incredibly effective.

Basically, Jimmy and his nephew have created a website called "Sexy Seniors' Secrets." It's a porn site, with a subscription membership, and it plays movies made by the people here. Subscribers can 'rent' the movies to watch on their computers for a small additional fee. Obviously, yours and Charlie's videos got it going, but Jimmy and Mrs. Rider made a really hot one too, where she rode Jimmy to a very erotic climax using a riding crop. I never expected that sort of thing from her, and I'm certain Jimmy didn't. His hips and thighs were quite red when she finished with him! Mrs. Rider had quite the smile on her face, after. And then a couple of the ladies quite willingly invited Charlie and Jimmy into their rooms....

Anyway, the result is that after only one week, we are already receiving over a thousand pounds a week in subscriptions and run fees, and it keeps building! The response is fantastic, and we will be financially able to keep all our rates the same for existing residents. New residents will pay an increase on first arriving, but their price, once set, will remain fixed while they are here, provided we keep our supplementary income up.

And of course, your videos with Charlie are the leading revenue raisers. Charlie wanted me to explain it to you so you could understand the motives behind making those very sexy videos available."

Ann looked surprised and confused, at the same time. "You mean, Charlie and I are now porn stars, and as a result, a group of potentially homeless seniors can afford to keep living here?"

"In a nutshell, yes, that's it exactly. Except that Charlie and Jimmy insisted that there had to be something in it for you. So, if you agree, we will award you the other private quarters up here, next door to mine, rent free, and give you a job running the accounting for "Sexy Seniors' Secrets" as well as for Autumn House, cutting the fees I am currently paying. You'll be able to see Charlie whenever you want, and still have enough free time to complete your accounting classes. And, of course, make more videos."

Ann smiled, "Well, it's something to think about. I don't have a boyfriend, so Charlie is my only lover, at least at present, and I am, therefore, a pretty free agent."

Lena smiled. "There's something else I need to tell you. Do you know what a lesbian is?"

Ann smiled. "Of course, I'm not completely innocent, and I read Cosmopolitan."

"Well," said Lena, "I am a lesbian. I am currently without a girl-friend, although I do have a couple of occasional lovers, including one of the ladies in here, and one of the younger staff." As she said this, Lena's hand was moving, almost imperceptibly, but definitely moving, up the inside of Ann's uncovered right thigh. Lena had long fingers, and the middle three were now already well underneath Ann's short black skirt. In fact, Lena's middle finger was less than an inch at most from the black lacy panties, which were already starting to feel a little bit moist.

"I was wondering if, as you don't have a boyfriend, you might be inclined to be into loving women, too. The thing is, I would love to have sex with you, and have Jimmy and Charlie film it. You with your long blond hair and fair skin, and me with my long dark hair and Italian olive skin, could look so sexy together, wrapped around each other. Don't you think so?"

As she said this last bit, Lena was leaning in towards Ann, and just as she finished the question, her lips touched Ann's lips, and her long middle finger made contact with Ann's black lacy panties, right where Ann's clit was coming alive. Both touches were so light and gentle, and yet....

A thousand volts went through Ann and she could not stop herself from responding to both of Lena's touches. Ann's lips parted, and tongues touched, and her thighs clamped together, trapping Lena's hand against her vagina.

After a long kiss, they parted, and Ann drew in a deep breath. "The thing is," she said, huskily, "I've never been with a woman, never touched another female sexually. I've seen it in porn, and read about it, but I have no experience. I find the thought very exciting, but in this context, I am a complete virgin. You will have to teach me everything."

Lena smiled, and turned to pick up her wine glass. She offered a toast to Ann, who picked up her own glass in response, and they clinked the two wine glasses. "My dear, it will be my absolute pleasure to seduce you and teach you everything. Would you like to start tonight?"

Ann took a long slow sip of wine, and tilting the glass back up straight, looked over it at Lena. "Why not? I think I need a couple of rehearsals before Jimmy and Charlie start filming us. After all, we don't want these sweet old folk to become homeless, do we? And, we mustn't disappoint our subscribers!"

Lena stood up, still holding her glass. "Stand," she ordered, quietly but firmly, "follow me." Ann stood up, and meekly followed Lena into her bedroom.

******************************

Both women put their wine glasses down on the night table. Lena peeled back the sheets to expose some burgundy silk sheets and pillows. Obviously, Lena was into burgundy in a big way; the color and the drink.

"Take your top off, Ann." The order in the voice was obvious. Ann pulled the top over her head and shook her hair to settle it. Her bra covered nothing, effectively; it was so delicate and flimsy. "Bra, too" was the next order. Ann unfastened the bra at the front and let it fall on the floor. Her nipples were standing up like traffic bollards, and were hard and proud.

"Now your skirt!" Ann slid the zip down, let the skirt fall, and stepped out of it and her shoes.

"Undo my dress." Lena ordered Ann, and their eyes locked. The dress was a wrap-around, with a thin silky tie around Lena's waist, tied in a bow. Ann pulled the bow undone and let the thin strip of material drop. The dress unwrapped, and Lena tugged on the sides, and the dress slid off her shoulder and down her back, exposing her bra-less breasts. All Lena had on now was her burgundy high-heeled shoes and a pair of very delicate, sheer, burgundy colored panties, the front and back tied together at each hip with a neat little bow. Even unsupported by a bra, her firm breasts held their shape.

Lena extended her arms towards Ann, and Ann stepped in close - so close their nipples were touching. Then soon, so were their lips and then their tongues. Ann could smell the toothpaste on Lena's breath, and was thankful for the breath mints that Charlie had offered her. Was Charlie party to this seduction? As she felt Lena's slide down inside the front of her panties, she figured he probably was.

After a few minutes rubbing Ann's clit with her middle finger, Lena withdrew her hand and pushed Ann down on to the bed. Leaning over the bed, Lena pulled on the waistband of Ann's panties, and Ann lifted her hips to accommodate their removal. Lena stood up straight, and Ann tugged at the two bows holding the panties in place. As Lena opened her legs to climb on the bed, the panties fell to the floor.

Lena positioned herself with her knees either side of Ann's head, and her vagina directly above Ann's mouth. Ann could see that Lena was shaved almost completely bald, just a small strip of hair shaped like an arrow pointing down to her pussy.

Leaning forward, Lena slid her hands under Ann's thighs, opening them, and then reached up between them to pull her vaginal lips apart. She lowered her face into Ann's pussy and began sucking. Charlie had done this to Ann, but this was different. Lena's skin was softer where she touched Ann's thighs and belly. Ann could feel Lena's breasts on her stomach. Her tongue and teeth were constantly moving, dominating, trapping, kissing, sucking, biting Ann's lips in a continuous movement that teased, then slightly hurt, then caressed and then soothed all around Ann's pussy. But it was obvious that, even as gentle as it was, this treatment of Ann's body was a form of domination.

Freddie had not put his mouth anywhere near Ann's pussy. Charlie had eaten her over the weeks to many climaxes, and always respectfully and as a form of seduction. Lena was telling Ann through the way she touched Ann's body that she, Lena, was the dominant one, and what she wanted, she would take.

After Lena had driven Ann - at Lena's pace - to a climax, Ann grabbed Lena's waist and pulled her crotch right down so that she could rub her tongue over Lena's pussy. She sucked on the lips, and pulled them into her mouth, where she bit hard on them to trap them, and then began to tease the lips inside her mouth with her tongue. At the same time, she began teasing Lena's anus with her fingers. Charlie had liked when she did that, and judging by Lena's moans of pleasure, Lena enjoyed it too.

She had never done this to a woman before. Never lain in an embrace with a naked woman. Yet it felt natural, and somehow Ann knew instinctively what to do. Lena came while still sucking on Ann's clit, and Ann sucked in as much of her partner's juices as she could. Lena rolled off Ann, and sat up, a big smile on her face. "You're a quick learner," she said, "and that felt really good. I thought you would be quite submissive, but it was lovely to find that, when you put your mind to it, you can be dominating too. Sucking on my lips like that was a real turn on."

"I'm quite sure I can enjoy being submissive in some situations, but when it comes to repaying someone for having made me feel good, I will do my best."

Lena laughed again, and lay down on Ann so she could kiss her. "I'm sure you will, and I'm sure that we'll become good friends and satisfying lovers."

After some pleasant kissing and caressing of each other, Ann turned on her side and laid her head on Lena's shoulder. "Do you ever have sex with men?" she asked.

"Well, I was married once upon a time, very young. Too young. Married a business partner of my father's - Dad thought it would be good for business. It wasn't. He stiffed Dad out of a lot of money, and was not a good husband. However, I got lucky. I caught him in bed with a well-known politician, who happened to be a cabinet minister - and a man.

Needless to say, he gave me what I wanted in return for my silence. I took his money, and for good measure, his sister! She and I lived together for a couple of years, so he knew, one word from him out of place, and his sister would know everything. She just thought we were divorcing because of 'differences' and not because of his preferences.

The politician has long since dumped him, and now he's broke. Karma can be good - it was his money that set up this place, and now he can't afford to be in here, even if he was old enough. No men since him, though, although watching Charlie in action, I could possibly be tempted to try him out. He seems an attentive and generous lover."

"Oh, he is," said Ann, with a smile, "very attentive, and he really knows how to use that big cock of his. I enjoyed our love-making just now, but don't know if I want to give up cock completely."

Lena rolled over and rummaged in her night table. "No need to give up cock just because women don't have one," she said. She got off the bed and fitted a large but natural looking dildo on, tightening the straps around her hips.

She climbed on the bed. "This thing can get us both off. You, by me putting it into you, and me, by the neat little piece that has slid inside me. Let me show you."

She straddled Ann's shoulders and slid the dildo over Ann's mouth so she could lick and suck the life-like cock and get it moist. Then she backed off down the bed, and used her feet to part Ann's legs and kneel between them. Supporting herself on her left arm, her right hand guided the moistened latex cock between Ann's vaginal lips, and then slowly but definitely began to penetrate Ann.

"Oh, yes, oh my, that thing feels good. It's even bigger than Charlie, I think, and it's going right up inside me. OH YES, fuck me with that thing, anything you want." Ann's body had surrendered itself to its invader.

Lena moved her legs so that she trapped Ann's legs shut with the big dildo right inside her, then riding up on her knees and elbows, began to move her body so that the dildo was moving several inches in both directions, and when it was going into Ann, Lena pressed her hips downwards, and Ann could feel the dildo's tip running up the inside front wall of her vagina, stimulating that most sensitive part of her. Cosmopolitan had taught her all about the G-spot and Lena knew all about arousing it.

Ann had to reach out above her head and grab the brass bars on the headboard. Her hips were bouncing up and down in rhythm with Lena's driving penetrations. She could feel sweat forming where her skin was in contact with Lena's. Lena was not kissing Ann; she had raised her head and was watching Ann's reactions intently.

Just as Ann started to climax, Lena drove the dildo in deep and stiffened and froze her body with the tip of the dildo up as far as it could go inside Ann. The explosion was incredible. Ann's whole body bounced, especially her hips. Her juices flooded the over-full cavity of her vagina, and started to seep out. Her breathing sounded raspy. It was an incredible feeling that Ann had never experienced.

She let go of the bed's headboard and wrapped her arms around Lena, squeezing Lena against herself, and the pair kissed - a passionate, full-tongue French kiss.

Both were breathing heavily, and were completely wrapped up in each other both physically and mentally. Ann had read in Cosmo about intense orgasms, but this was not something she had ever experienced to this extent, not even with Charlie.

It took minutes - and seemed longer - for their breathing to return to normal. Ann looked at Lena. "So if I move in to the apartment next door, do you get to do that to me on a regular basis?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Duh! You need to ask?"

"So, did you like your first time with a woman?"

"Not 'Like', no. More like, 'Loved' it"

"Have you ever indulged in any bondage?" asked Lena, getting off the bed to go pick up their wine glasses. She sat on the edge of the bed and handed Ann her glass. They made the 'Cheers' gesture as they drank.

"Lena," said Ann, quietly, "you should know, four months ago or so, I was a virgin just going on the pill so I could have sex with a boy I thought loved me. I thought that because he said he would wait until I was properly on the pill before having sex with me. Up until him, every boy I dated dumped me because I wouldn't go all the way. Freddie said he would wait. And he did, until the day after he took my virginity, then he was gone like the others, except, he had the notch on his bed post. I didn't even get to have an orgasm.