Visits with Dr. Weiss

Story Info
Justine needs to keep coming back for medical procedures.
9k words
4.64
37.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I turned twenty, my periods suddenly started becoming heavier. It became harder to go to the bathroom without getting a sore anus in the process, and sometimes, I would sit straining on the toilet for half an hour. I talked to my mom about what was going on, and she suggested going to her gynecologist/obstetrician. I hesitated for several weeks. I was a virgin at the time, and had never had any medical procedures done without clothing. I knew enough about the yearly well woman exam that I was willing to delay as long as possible. So, I tried everything but going to my mom's ob/gyn. I changed my diet, I exercised more, I tried juice cleanses, water cleanses - nothing worked. In fact, after one water cleanse, I noticed myself peeing more frequently and longer, even though it had been a week since I ended the cleanse.

One night, after having trouble both not going to the bathroom and going too frequently, I colloquially threw in the towel. I made an appointment with mom's ob/gyn in the middle of the night, and went back to bed.

While I sat on the toilet the next morning, I saw an email notification from the ob/gyn's office. They said they could work me in that afternoon - they had had a cancellation, and they understood that my case might need a deeper inspection. I filled out the paperwork that came attached to the email, and got ready for my appointment.

In the afternoon, I went by myself, even though mom offered to be in the exam room with me. I wasn't scared, just not looking forward to any of it. I checked in at the front desk and sat with my phone in a waiting room chair until a nurse called my name. She weighed me, measured my height, and then gave me a cup to give a sample. I saw the doctor walk into an exam room on the way to the bathroom. He was tall, fit, had a defined jaw, and salt-and-pepper hair. As he walked into the exam room, I saw a brief glimpse of a woman in an open-backed medical gown, sitting on the exam table with her back to the door. A nurse followed quickly after him, and she closed the door. My heart beat a little faster, and I flushed with the knowledge of what I was getting ready for. After it was all done, my nurse took me to an exam room.

She had me sit down on the exam table, and started asking me questions, such as what was going on, whether I had ever had sex before, and if I was okay with the possibility of further tests to diagnose what was going on with me. I shifted uncomfortably with the thought of this whole process going on longer than a single visit, but she allayed my concerns with the thought that it was entirely possible that the doctor would know what was happening with that day's visit. I felt a little better, until she told me to take off all my clothes, even my underwear, and to put on a gown that looked identical to the one I saw on the patient earlier. The nurse left the room, I quickly, completely undressed in the room, which suddenly felt quite cold. I sat up on the exam table, just like the patient earlier, and waited for the nurse to come back in.

When she did, she came in with a thermometer, and a bottle of lubricant. "It's Dr. Weiss's policy to take temperatures vaginally or rectally, as this is a more accurate way of measurement," she said when I looked at the instrument. "Because he has not examined you vaginally yet, I'll need to measure your temperature rectally." I took a deep breath as she guided me into a relaxed knee-to-chest position on the exam table. I heard her make a number of rustling preparations behind me while I faced the wall, and then I heard her say, "I'm going to lift your gown, are you ready?"

"Yes," I said, and I felt the cold air directly against my skin. She placed the edge of the gown over my hip, then she lifted a cheek up. I could feel cold air on my butthole, and it felt impossibly weird.

"It looks like you might have some hemorrhoids," she said, and I groaned. "The doctor may want to do just one or two extra procedures today, but we'll wait for him to make the judgment call." My cheeks closed. I heard the sound of the lubricant bottle cap opening, then heard a little being squeezed out. I felt my cheek being lifted again, and a slippery finger rubbing at my entrance.

"Take three deep breaths for me," she said. I did, and on the third breath, she slipped a finger into my rectum. My anus pulsed around her finger as she pressed in. I felt her cold, slippery finger explore my insides, and she encouraged me to push down gently with each breath as if I were having a bowel movement. She kept exploring my rectum, and then she popped it back out.

"No wonder you've got hemorrhoids," she said. "I can feel how constipated you are. After your rectal temperature, I'm going to insert some suppositories before the doctor examines you."

I hadn't heard of these, but they didn't sound like they were going into my mouth. "What are those?" I asked.

"They are rectal inserts that melt and make your rectal muscles contract, which help you with a bowel movement," she replied. "Ready for your rectal temperature?"

I said yes, then felt my cheek being lifted once more before I felt a cold little rod being poked into my anus. The nurse held her hand on my bottom while the instrument did its work. The thermometer stopped feeling cold as my body brought it up to my temperature. After just a minute or two, the nurse pulled the thermometer out, and I could feel the space it left behind as she slowly pulled.

"Your temperature is normal," she said. I heard the thermometer being laid on a paper towel, then heard her opening a package. I looked over my shoulder, and out came two white little things that looked like bullets. She motioned for me to get ready again. My cheek lifted, and a cool suppository was inserted into my rectum, with her warm finger following and pressing deep. "One more," she said, and a second followed, again, with her finger pushing in. She instructed me to lay on my back for a few minutes, and that when my time was up, she would come back in and take me to the bathroom.

She left, and soon after, I noticed my anus tingling and contracting. I could feel a bowel movement starting already, and I wondered what a "few minutes" were. It turned out to be about twenty minutes, but it felt twice that. I laid there, sweating lightly, with my quivering, burning rectum holding all my attention. At last, the nurse came back in, and guided me to a restroom that was a single stall bathroom. She came in with me, and directed me to sit facing the back of the toilet. She lifted my gown's edges to sit on my shoulders. "I need to watch so that I can tell the doctor what happened, since this is what is giving you issues," she said. Feeling both humiliated and grateful that I was facing the wall, I relaxed my anus and felt it open. After my bowel movement was over, she indicated a wet wipe that was close to the toilet, I washed my hands, and then we left the bathroom together.

She had me lay down on the exam table, and then she started getting instruments out of cabinets and drawers. Gloves, another container of lubricant, a variety of speculums, I recognized, but then she started setting up the machine that was in the corner of the room. I didn't have time to ask what it was: I heard a knock, and the door opened. The salt-and-pepper doctor walked in, and held his hand out to me while I laid down. "Dr. Weiss," he said, "It's a pleasure to meet Mrs. O'Reilly's daughter."

"Thank you," I said shyly. I already felt so embarrassed that I was instantly attracted to him, and that he was about to see everything.

"Well, the nurse caught me up on what was going on - anything else you would like to discuss with me?" He asked.

"No," I said, barely above a whisper. My heart raced, and I felt butterflies in my belly.

"Let's get started with your breast exam - do you do this on yourself?" He asked as he pulled my gown away from my shoulders to lay on my stomach.

"No," I said again. I looked at his handsome face while he took one of my breasts in his warm, bare hands, felt it and pressed it. He wiggled the nipple, and then switched to my other breast. He repeated the same procedure on the other side. "Feels normal," he said, and covered my chest again.

Then he put on a pair of gloves. The nurse stopped her calibrations on the machine, and lubricated a little speculum for him while he gloved up. She placed the speculum on a little instruments table, then she helped my legs into a high, bent position. She lifted my medical gown to sit on my stomach and helped my knees spread wide. I saw Dr. Weiss look at my vulva as soon as it came into view. I felt my whole body flush red, and I desperately wanted to hide my face. I couldn't believe that such a cute man was looking at the most intimate part of my body.

He sat on his rolling chair, and I watched his face come up close between my legs. The exam room air swirled against my exposed genitals as he touched my legs, then my outer labia. I felt him touch and spread my inner labia. I took little breaths and felt waves of pleasure.

"We'll keep an eye on your urinary situation," he said.

He took the lubricated speculum from the tray. "Relax for me," he said. I felt him pull my vaginal entrance down, and he inserted the speculum. It gradually filled me, and I saw his eyes look deep into me. The nurse handed him a sampling q-tip, and it vanished between my legs. I felt something deep inside me move as he took his pap smear. Then I felt the speculum being removed while my heart pounded.

Dr. Weiss stood up, and the nurse lubricated two fingers. "I'm going to feel your uterus from the outside and inside," he said. I felt his fingers fill my vagina and move inside while his other bare hand palpated my uterus and ovaries. I heard my vagina make soft, wet noises while he moved and felt around. I started getting so hot and bothered, I wanted to touch myself then. The nurse finished her calibrations on the machine, and opened a condom package from out of a drawer. Eventually, the doctor withdrew his hands from my body, and pulled the gloves off.

He re-gloved and explained, "I'm going to do a vaginal ultrasound to see what else could be going on." He turned to the machine, placed the condom on a long wand, and pressed a few buttons before using two fingers to open my inner labia. He looked me in the eyes with a lovely smile, brought the wand to my vagina and said, "Deep breath."

I took my deep breath and let it out, and he inserted the want into me. He watched my vulva while he put it inside me before he looked at the screen and pressed a few buttons. He continued to look at the screen while he slowly moved the wand around inside me, while the nurse continued to look at my pussy. Sometimes, Dr. Weiss would pull the wand out a little before moving it in a new direction, then he would plunge it back in, and move it another direction, all while pressing buttons. I still desperately wanted to touch myself. Finally, he withdrew the ultrasound wand, and asked me to get into the knee-chest position I had been in earlier while the nurse took my temperature and administered suppositories. I was so embarrassed about what was coming next, but with the nurse's assistance, I did as asked anyway.

I heard him re-gloving, and then he said, "I'm going to do a rectal exam, and then we'll go from there." The nurse held my cheek open while the doctor looked at my butt. I couldn't believe this was happening to me. He immediately made note of the hemorrhoids. He then placed a finger to my rectum and gave it a few gentle circling gestures, before he inserted his finger into my anus. He moved around, much like his fingers and wand had done in my vagina. He pressed a hand to my stomach while his finger felt my rectum, and I felt my bowels move with his fingers. He pulled out, the nurse let my cheek relax. I heard him say, "We had better do a rectal ultrasound to see a little deeper."

The nurse helped my legs to a higher lithotomy position than they had been in before. My knees were up in something that looked like a frog position, just on my back. My gown was nearly up above my breasts, and I could still see everything going on between my legs. The doctor put on a new ultrasound attachment - much shorter and thinner, and placed a tiny covering over it. The nurse took a syringe filled with a clear liquid.

"This doesn't have a needle, it just has lubricant. I'm going to put a little in your anus," she said. Her head dipped down, her eyes focused on my anus, and I felt a cool liquid pouring into my rectum. "That should be enough," I heard her say, and then she traded places with the doctor between my legs.

"I'm going to insert the probe," he said with a smile and one wiggling eyebrow. I saw him look between my legs for a moment and separate my cheeks with one hand before I felt the probe slide into my rectum. I looked up at the ceiling, heard the sound of the latex covering around the probe moving as the doctor advanced his instrument, and felt the cool sensation of the plastic stick traveling deeper and deeper, even though it was much shorter than the vaginal ultrasound wand. "Alright?" Dr. Weiss asked.

"Yes," I said, a little overwhelmed with the feeling of needing to go to the bathroom. I suddenly wanted his hands on my breasts again.

"It may feel like you need to have a bowel movement for the next few minutes, but this will be brief, I promise," he said. While the nurse looked on, Dr. Weiss moved the probe around inside my rectum, pressed more buttons on the machine, studied the pictures that came up, then moved the probe around some more. My anus pulsed around the probe each time he moved it even a little bit. He asked me to push as hard as possible, and he pushed the probe in a little deeper, and looked at the screen. Then he took the instrument out. The nurse helped my legs out of the stirrups, and covered me with the gown again.

"Okay, Justine," Dr. Weiss said. "Let me get back to you with what I find, and then we'll discuss what to do after that. In the meantime, let me send you home with a birth control script." I didn't like having no answers after all that, and I didn't like the real probability that I would need to go through more like that, but I liked the idea of my periods being regulated by birth control, so I nodded, thanked him, and watched them leave the room before I got dressed. I was actually a little excited to see him and be touched by him again, even if I had to go through some embarrassing things to get it. On the way home, I felt the lubricant run out of my vagina and anus - my underwear was soaked by the time I was home. I was so excited by the day's appointment and the anticipation of more that I rubbed myself off as soon as I could home.

After about a week, I got a phone call from Dr. Weiss's office, asking me to come into his testing facility for a round of tests. I was to refrain from eating anything prior to the exam for twenty-four hours, and I was to come in two hours early before the exam for a preparatory enema. I couldn't wait to have relief from my issues, too. After coming home from my appointment, I realized that the suppositories had only temporarily helped, and that I still didn't have a solution to my pelvic issues. Thinking about Dr. Weiss sure helped, though.

I did as Dr. Weiss's office asked. I did not eat as I was instructed to do, and I arrived early to my appointment, too. When I arrived and checked in, the nurse took me straight back to an exam room. I was asked to remove all my clothes, and I was given a medical gown. The nurse took out a lubricant tube and a thermometer. I laid down on my side without being asked; the nurse lifted a cheek, and stuck the cool little instrument in.

"It looks like we're doing a barium enema today," she said as she held her hand to my bottom, steadying the thermometer. I didn't know what that was, all I knew was that I was going to be showing my butt to more people today. She finished taking my temperature, and took the thermometer out (it was normal). She re-gloved, and said she needed to perform a rectal exam on me to see "how full" I was. She inserted a finger into my anus and palpated my belly. While she examined me, she said she would probably be using a colon tube for the most effective clean-out. She took her finger out of my rectum, and took off her gloves. She told me to lay there while she got ready, and after a few minutes, came back with a full bag of sloshing water, and a long, thick red tube.

As the nurse got set up, I looked at the tube and couldn't believe that all of that could fit inside somebody. The nurse opened the lubricant tube again and smeared some jelly on the colon tube's tip, then touched my anus, and dipped a finger in. A moment later, I felt the tube enter me, and enter, and enter me some more. I heard the nurse start the water, and felt her insert more tubing. She rubbed my belly while she slowly maneuvered the colon tube further into my intestine, sometimes she would pause to let me breathe before inserting more of the tube. Eventually, she somehow got the whole colon tube into me, and helped me lay on my back while more water ran into me. I looked at the tubing as it vanished between my closed legs; I felt the tubing wiggle in my anus if I moved even a little. The nurse continued to massage my belly. She helped me onto my other side, adjusted the tubing a little, then kept massaging my belly. I could feel myself grow heavy with all the water draining into me. The nurse finally guided me up onto my knees with my chest laid on the exam table, with my genitals and entubed anus exposed to the world. The bag drained itself while I was in this position, I was asked to stay that way until it was time for me to go to the bathroom.

I stayed there for about fifteen minutes while I cramped and sweated, and then nurses guided me to a bathroom adjacent to the exam room. She kept the tubing in my anus until she sat me down on the toilet (backwards again) and began pulling out while encouraging me to gently push. I felt the tip of the colon tube pass my sensitized anus, and water began flooding out. She let me there for a while before she fetched me.

She had me lay down on the table, again in the knee-chest position, and again, inserted her gloved, lubricated finger into my anus while feeling my belly. My stomach sank as she moved her finger around and said she wanted to perform one more enema with the colon tube on me, as Dr. Weiss enjoyed conditions which would give high-quality test results. My heart fluttered when I heard his name, however. She took her finger out of my butt, and I listened to her once again make preparations. It wasn't very long before I saw her bring over an even larger bag of water and the red tube. "Let's get this over with," she said with a smile.

Up the colon tube went again, up and up. I could feel the water flow into me as she made little insertions, gradually rinsing as much of my insides as possible. She made me sit longer with the water and tube inside me, too. I felt my bladder filling, and told her that I needed to pee. She told me to wait, and that she would check with the doctor for further instructions. She left the room, I was left to look at my expanded belly. I couldn't even see between my legs anymore. The nurse came back.

"Angel, Dr. Weiss wanted sterile urine samples over the course of the barium enema procedure anyway, so l'm going to catheterize you now. Have you ever been catheterized before?" She asked.

"No," I said. I just wanted to let the water in my butt and bladder go.

"It will give you some relief when it's done, but I need to insert a lubricated tube into your urethra first," she said. She got a kit out of a counter, brought it over on an instruments table, and began arranging my body. With the colon tube still sitting in my anus, she bent my knees, spread my legs and brought my feet together so that my vulva parted more easily. I watched bring cotton balls with betadine to my vulva, and felt her cleanse me between my inner labia. I saw her pick up another needless syringe with clear liquid, and watched it go between my legs. I felt a cool sensation in my urethra for a moment. Then the nurse said, "Lots of deep breaths, okay, sweetie?" She showed me a yellow tube which was partially withdrawn from its packaging, then it went between my legs. I understood why: the catheter burned the whole way going up. I felt some degree of relief in my bladder as the nurse taped the catheter to my leg. She then guided me to the bathroom, where she withdrew the colon tube after I sat down backwards on the toilet. I let go of all the water in my colon, and felt exhausted, and I thought about how I hadn't gone through "the main attraction" yet. The nurse helped my catheterized self back to the exam table and told me that the doctor was ready to get started on my barium enema procedure.