Visits with Dr. Weiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A knock sounded at the door, and Dr. Weiss came in. He greeted me with a smile, asked how I was doing, and asked to examine my catheter. I felt my body go red again, and my heart pounded. My voice was of a higher pitch than usual when I said how I was. He helped me spread my legs and knees, and opened my inner labia. I watched him survey my situation for a moment before he released my labia and gave the nurse the all-clear to start the barium enema. Dr. Weiss put his hand on my shoulder and guided me into another room (with the catheter and bag still inside and attached to me) where a technician was setting up an x-ray machine while the first nurse brought out a large bag filled with a milky liquid. The technician laid me on the table and arranged my legs high in the air in some retractable stirrups. The first nurse connected clear, thick tubing, and a nozzle to the barium enema bag, then she opened a lubricant tube, and she approached me.

While she inserted her finger into my rectum, she said, "The nozzle I'm about to put in you has some little balloons on it that will help you retain the barium until we're finished, but we may not need to use them." She lubricated me, withdrew her finger, and then I felt the nozzle a little thicker and stiffer than the colon tube. I felt her adjust the nozzle's placement as it wriggled, and then she said to Dr. Weiss, "I'm beginning the flow."

The nurse and technician helped me onto my belly, and then they spread the medical gown to frame my buttocks while the nozzle stuck out of my anus. I stayed like that for a moment, and then they helped me onto my sides, all while cradling the nozzle in my anus. The barium bag slowly deflated as more liquid drained into me. The nurse and technician laid me in all kinds of embarrassing positions. Once, the nurse took a syringe to one of the ports on my urinary collection bag and withdrew a sample.

Then the doctor started taking x-ray pictures of my colon. I started filling up with barium until I felt quite swollen and immobile in front of my doctor crush. The technician checked the nozzle's placement, and said, "We're almost done, but you're starting to leak - let's inflate the first balloon a little." A moment later, I felt something inside my rectum expand, and I gasped. The nurse comforted me with, "We're almost done, promise," as she held my bottom and the nozzle through another position switch.

After another ten minutes or so of x-ray pictures, position switches, warm hands on my bottom, the wriggling nozzle in my bottom, and more barium liquid than I thought possible, Dr. Weiss indicated he was finished taking pictures. But my ordeal wasn't completely done. They wanted me to evacuate the barium back through the tubing into the bag. I was positioned in a partially seated position with my legs elevated in stirrups and spread wide. Humiliated, I sat there as one nurse manipulated my belly as Dr. Weiss gently moved the nozzle around inside me, encouraging me to evacuate more quickly with his silky voice.

Eventually, the doctor was satisfied with how much had come back out of me, and he laid me back on the exam table to remove the nozzle, then the catheter. I saw how flat my stomach had become again. He re-gloved, lubricated two fingers, and asked me to spread my legs for one last rectal exam. I did so, and I watched as he brought his fingers between my legs and felt him insert both fingers. He felt my belly, moved his fingers around inside my rectum, and stared pensively off in the distance as he made his digital observations. He finally pulled his fingers out and said that I was good for the day, to await his office's call with my test results. I was glad he chose to put his fingers inside me again. It gave me something to rub off to that night.

About another week later, Dr. Weiss's office called and said that most everything looked normal except for something that Dr. Weiss wanted to take another look at. Something had come up in my urine sample, and he wanted to perform a test that would measure my bladder's capacity, among other things. I was to come back the next day, and with a bladder which I had to hold for a few hours prior to the appointment.

I kind of liked how committed Dr. Weiss was to chasing down my issues. I rubbed myself off before I went back to the same facility so that I could fully relax. I was taken back to another exam room as soon as I checked in. The nurse who brought me back asked me if I had peed recently, and I said, "No." She nodded and said that was good, handed me a gown, and told me to take off all my clothes. I undressed, put on the gown, and laid down on the table, which already had stirrups out wide, ready for my feet. The nurse brought a catheter kit between my legs and set to work. She cleansed my inner labia, injected a little chilly lubricant into my urethra, and began advancing the burning catheter into me. Almost immediately, I felt relief as I drained myself. The nurse took some notes while I filled the bag and watched her write.

She put her tablet down, re-gloved, then prepared a soft, little probe with lubricant. "This goes in your rectum," she said, and disappeared between my legs with the probe. I felt the soft little tube enter me, and when I shifted, I could feel it and the urinary catheter move around inside me.

"Alright, I'll get the doctor," she said, and left the room. My heart started pounding again when I thought about him, and what his penis might look like. When she came back, Dr. Weiss had his regular smile on his face. He shook my hand while the nurse prepared a special toilet beside the exam table.

"Ready to get started?" He asked. I said with an audible quiver in my voice, "Yes."

The nurse began filling my bladder with liquid, and they watched while my belly expanded. They asked me what it felt like. When I said I was too full, they stopped the flow of liquid, and took x-ray pictures with my legs spread wide. They then helped me up and guided me to the toilet, where they asked me to let the liquid out, while I still had their instruments inside me. I did as they asked, and when I was finished, they helped me onto the table again. The doctor filled me with liquid again, and asked me more questions about what it felt like. After I told them I was starting to feel very full, they again took more pictures, and then helped me onto the toilet to let the liquid out again.

After that, they laid me down on the exam table and the nurse removed the rectal probe and the catheter. Dr. Weiss re-gloved and lubricated two fingers while telling me about the vaginal exam he wanted to perform. I swallowed past my dry throat and closed my eyes just as I saw his hand approach my pussy. He inserted his fingers into my vagina and pressed down on my bladder, feeling about carefully. He asked questions about what I was feeling while moving about, then he removed his fingers a little to insert one into my anus and the other back into my vagina. I felt him press on the wall between my vagina and anus, and his fingers continued to move about my belly. He moved here and there, then took his fingers out. He asked the nurse to measure my temperature vaginally before I left, and then he left the room to care for another patient. I missed his fingers already.

The nurse prepared a lubricated thermometer and opened my inner labia with her fingers while she inserted the instrument deeply into my vagina. Instead of holding it steady like had been done with my rectal temperatures, she allowed my vagina to hold the thermometer for her. While my body warmed the instrument, she surveyed my vulva. She eventually withdrew the instrument, and gave me permission to dress and leave.

Yet another week later, I got another phone call from Dr. Weiss's office. Apparently, he was getting close to a conclusion, but that he would need to do at least two rounds of tests. The receptionist apologized for my returns for more tests, but that Dr. Weiss preferred to make correct diagnoses and to rule out any outlying factors. The receptionist asked me to not eat twenty-four hours before my colonoscopy, and to arrive at least two hours before the appointment so that the nurse could ensure that I was prepared for the procedure. I made the appointment, sighed, and wondered when I would have my diagnosis.

I did everything according to the office's instructions, and arrived early to Dr. Weiss's testing center on the morning of my appointment. I felt hungry and empty as the receptionist checked me in and a nurse took me back to an exam room with a machine sitting next to the exam table. She asked me to completely undress and to put on the clinical gown, and while I did so behind the screen in the corner of the room, she began pulling various items out of cabinets and drawers. I finished getting ready, and laid down on my side on the exam table.

"Done this a few times, sweetie?" The nurse asked. I heard her glove up, and the familiar sound of a lubricant tube being squeezed.

"By now, yeah," I said as she lifted my butt cheek. She swiftly inserted a thermometer into my anus, and secured it between her fingers with her hand against my bottom. We waited for my temperature to register, she pronounced it normal after withdrawing it, and then she re-gloved. She put lubricant on two fingers and lifted my cheek. I felt one, then two fingers enter my rectum, and I felt her massage the ring of muscle inside my anus. I could hear the quiet sounds of her lubricated fingers rubbing on my rectal ring.

"I'm getting you ready for the colonoscopy probe," she said. "It's a little easier to relax after having a bit of a massage down there."

Just then, I heard a knock, and Dr. Weiss entered. The nurse continued to massage my anus while the doctor smiled at me and asked how I was feeling. With his warm hand on my belly, he described a few conditions that I might have, and that he was hoping that after a colonoscopy and a few more pelvic procedures, that he would have a definitive answer for me. He leaned over to watch the nurse's work in my backside. I blushed as I thought about what he was looking at and thinking about me.

"Feeling about ready?" He asked. "You'll be under light sedation, so you'll feel fairly relaxed." The nurse brought a needled syringe to my inner arm and injected what I assumed to be the sedative. They waited a few minutes for the medicine to take, and rustled about the room, setting up the machine, setting up the scope, laying down sterile paper everywhere. I felt increasingly more relaxed and a little more loopy with each passing minute. Dr. Weiss looked at my face, and smiled.

"Looks like she's ready," he said to the nurse. She opened my relaxed butt cheeks, and I felt a bright light being directed onto my bottom, and I felt Dr. Weiss's fingers enter my anus. He moved around for a bit before he said, "No obstruction."

The nurse continued to hold my cheeks apart, and in my sedated daze, I felt the cool scope enter, slowly. I heard air being pumped in, felt a little swollen in some spots, and felt more of the scope push into me. I heard air pass through my anus as he advanced. Sometimes the doctor would pause to press some buttons and look at the screen. The scope would wiggle around in my bottom then, making me feel like I needed to have a bowel movement, even in my relaxed state. Then the doctor would put more of the scope in. The longest part of the procedure was when Dr. Weiss took the probe back out - he really took his time then, puffing air into me and inflating my belly a little more each time. The procedure didn't take long, and eventually he had the whole scope back out of me.

Dr. Weiss then inserted something that felt soft and a little large. "This is going to help you pass the air out, and will help us monitor you," he said. The nurse massaged my belly as I felt bubbles pass out of my intestine, through my rectum and out the soft rectal speculum. I was still loopy after the procedure, so they covered me with a blanket and wheeled me to a recovery room with the rectal speculum still inserted in me.

While in there, the doctor re-gloved and lubricated his fingers. He said he wanted to conduct a vaginal and rectal exam; the nurse helped me open my bent leg while I was still in the knee chest position, and then I felt the warmed rectal speculum passing out of my anus. Dr. Weiss's fingers spread my inner labia while the nurse held my leg open. His fingers slipped inside easily, and he took a long time to feel everything. I could hear my soft vaginal tissues as they squicked against his gloved fingers. He pressed up against my urinary tract, and down against my rectum, and I could feel him press on my cervix. His thumb manipulated my clitoris, and I sighed with pleasure. I didn't mean to, but I think the anesthetic was still doing a little something to me (maybe).

I saw Dr. Weiss give his nurse a look, and she promptly left the room. The door closed behind her.

Dr. Weiss regloved. "Let's do a rectal exam, then a rectovaginal exam, okay?"

He watched my face while his finger pressed the entrance to my anus for a moment before he inserted it. He felt the ring of my anus and I could feel his finger wriggle around soft tissues inside. He lifted his other hand, and gently touched my clitoris again. "Let's make sure that this feels as good as possible, after all the tests I've put you through," he said, and gave me a winning smile between my legs. My heart sped up, and my vulva twitched with the touch of his finger on my clit. He felt around in my anus until he was satisfied with whatever he felt, and then he stopped touching my clit. He regloved and lubricated his fingers heavily.

I opened my legs a little further as Dr. Weiss brought his hand and fingers between them. I felt one finger sleep between my cheeks and into my butthole, and another into my vagina. More wiggling, more pressing around, more feeling full in both holes, more gentle waves of pleasure through everything.

He withdrew his fingers and while taking off his gloves and throwing them away, my vagina twitched with an empty feeling. I knew I would be touching myself to completion the instant I could get my car to a semi-private setting.

Dr. Weiss said, "Justine, the nurse has left, and she will not come back in unless you or I ask her to do so. I said there was one more test to do before I came to my conclusions, but I will only proceed if you wish. I know you think I'm hot," he said, and at this everything in my body flushed red. My legs were still open, and the medical gown was well above my waist. "And this test involves an intimate connection of another kind. I believe I may be able to finalize some of my conclusions about what is bothering you after this test. Would you like to proceed?"

He gazed down at me, and I almost couldn't catch her breath. I was on birth control, he was hot, I was up for an adventure, and so was he...so why not have a little fun? "I want to proceed now," I whispered.

Dr. Weiss smiled, unbuckled his belt buckle, and unzipped his pants. He brought his cock out of his underwear - it was already red and stiff. I looked at it, and felt grateful for all the hands and probes in my vagina over the past few weeks. His dick was girthy, and veiny, and its head stood out from the shaft. He walked with her over to an examination table in the recovery room, and he held and massaged his dripping cock with wet noises that I could hear. The stirrups on the exam table were already set up, so I just laid down and put my legs up. I lifted my medical gown over my shoulders and rolled it up under my head. Dr. Weiss pulled up a rolling chair and leaned his face into my pussy. "This is the first part of the procedure, be sure to be as quiet as possible, and tell me when you are close to orgasm," he said, and began licking and sucking.

I really tried to be quiet, but I couldn't help but wriggle on the creaking table. He was good, and I was already so hot. It wasn't long before I said, "I'm close."

Dr. Weiss stood up from his chair with his hand on his red cock. "Do you still want this?" He asked.

Of course I did. "I still want it, please, doctor!" I said.

I watched and felt him put his cock head to my pussy lips; he rubbed my clit, and he pushed in easily. It was a stretch, but it felt nice, so I said it felt okay to move. He expertly rubbed his tight body against my clit, and in no time, I was having my first orgasm around a man's cock. I was breathing through clenched teeth, cunt muscles spasming around him. He came moments after, thrusting quickly and rubbing my g-spot and clitoris together, bringing me to another orgasm. I couldn't believe that could happen, but he made it happen. He stayed inside me until I was finished, and then he gently withdrew with a tender rub of my belly. Dr. Weiss was an excellent doctor and lover; it was clear he knew perfectly well how to please the feminine body.

He went around the exam table and brought his cock to my face. "See what you've done to me?" He said. "You were such a wonderful, textbook-quality patient, Justine."

I lifted his dick to my lips and began cleaning it for him. He touched my breasts and tickled my nipples. Eventually, he had enough, and he told me the test was over. He took a warm, damp cloth and cleaned my pussy lips and buttcheeks while he told me to wait a few days and see how my vaginal and urinary passages felt after this "test", and that if there were any further issues, to contact him. He then inserted a small douche to help rinse his fluids out of my vagina, and we made small talk while the nozzle stayed inside and liquid softly ran out of my body.

Soon, it was time to go. "Oh, wait!" I whispered urgently as he tucked his softening cock back into his boxer briefs. "Remember how I originally came in for issues going Number 2...?"

He paused a moment, smiled as if indeed, it had slipped his mind, and said, "Well, I must care for other patients, but perhaps you could make an appointment for five days from now? I have a test similar to this one that will help me see what the issue could be."

It was the first time I was very excited to make another appointment. It was later in the evening, when I knew it would just be me and Dr. Weiss. The day couldn't come soon enough.

I let his semen run out of my body into my underwear on the way home, and rubbed myself off furiously every day leading up to my next appointment. I couldn't believe that I had lived to see a bucket list-level fantasy come true. It was a secret I would happily take to my grave. To make things even better, my period cramps were gone, and peeing was so much more free and easy. It was as though Dr. Weiss's penis and special procedure had done something magical.

My next appointment arrived, and I was so ready. I knew how to clean my colon out after everything Dr. Weiss had done for me, so I made double-sure that everything was nice and ready to go. I wore a dress that I knew accented my best features, and I chose not to wear any underwear there (though I packed some in my little backpack - there was always something running out of my holes when Dr. Weiss was done with me). My heart pounded the whole time I drove to my appointment, and I realized that I had done the wrong thing when my pussy started wetting my dress with anticipation. "Oh well," I thought to myself.

I got to the building, and I couldn't throw the car into park fast enough. When I got into the reception area, Dr. Weiss was already waiting for me.

"Hello, Justine," he said with a bright smile. "No need to wait, come on back." He opened the door in the exam room area, and my pussy twitched. He slipped an arm around my waist and brought me into the nearest exam room. I took off my dress as soon as the door closed, and he kissed me when the dress was past my head.