Visits with Dr. Weiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so glad you're, sweetheart," he said, and kissed me deeply. "The best patients are the ones that get all their tests and treatments done."

"Oh, yes, doctor," I sighed, "I wouldn't have missed this for all the money in the world." He kissed me again.

"Let's begin your treatment for your bowel evacuation issues," he whispered. "You're already undressed, so we can start now. The nurse will not be joining us today." He dropped his head to my breasts, kissed them each, and smiled at me. I grinned back with a little shimmy of my boobies.

He motioned me over to the exam table and said, "Rectal temperature first, as always," and I laid down on my back with my feet in the stirrups. I laid my arms over my head and closed my eyes, ready just to feel sensations. In a moment, I felt Dr. Weiss's bare fingers on my cheeks and a slippery rod coming in my butt. I took a deep breath to stem the tides of pleasure, and Dr. Weiss soothed me with a tender finger to my clit. My anus pulsed around the thermometer.

"Almost there," he said softly. Then he took it out.

"A little elevated, but that's to be expected," he laughed softly. "By the by, the nurse is in the furthest back office watching her shows and dealing with paperwork, so she cannot hear what happens in this room. Don't be afraid to let your pleasure be known." He gave me a devious smile, then turned his attention to my breasts.

"Another breast exam would not be remiss," he said. His warm hands touched my boobs, and he kissed me again. He massaged and gently wiggled my nipples while he pushed his tongue into my mouth. My pussy throbbed and I moaned for his cock around his tongue. He obliged, and let me pull his dick out his pants. I rubbed his cockhead and he groaned through an open mouth.

"Let me tell you about today's procedure," he said against my lips, and with his hands still on my breasts. "I want to see if my special test will help you evacuate your bowels a bit better. It shouldn't feel painful in the least; in fact, it should feel at least as good as the other special procedure. I will start by inserting a medical dildo into your anus to evaluate your capacity."

I slid my hands down his dick's shaft and put the cockhead into my mouth while he touched my clit.

"And?" I managed to say.

"After that, we may start the procedure today, if your capacity is acceptable," he continued. "If not, we will have to continue to dilate you with other medical dildoes until you are ready for the procedure."

"Okay, let's do it," I said between breaths and sucklings.

Dr. Weiss produced a long medical dildo, lubricated it, and helped me position my legs into an exposed froggy position with the opening of my anus in full view between my separated cheeks. With one of his fingers manipulating my clit, he began gently inserting the dildo into my ass. I breathed in gasps - he was right; everything felt amazing and didn't hurt. He checked with me while he inserted it, and rocked it in and out while he rubbed me. He asked if the dildo felt too tight.

I shook my head, "No, it just feels good."

Dr. Weiss smiled, and settled the medical dildo inside me. "I'll start the procedure then," he said.

He went and washed his hands with his stiffening cock still hanging out of his pants, and then came back after drying his hands. He picked up a bottle of lubricant and peered into my slightly open vagina while I held my legs open for him to look. "You're making enough of your own juices that you may not need much lubricant," he said with a chuckle. I blushed and felt pleased with his evaluation. "Let's start with the first special procedure we did."

He licked and sucked me like a starving man until I was shivering and begging for his cock, then he stood up and removed the medical dildo from my anus. I felt him feed his dick into my dripping pussy. I moaned and gasped with the delight of being filled again, and pushed against him for more sensation. He filled my mouth with his tongue and he gave it to me good in my pussy. He must have been feeling good, too; he was noisier than the first time we did the special procedure. Our bodies made wet sucking and slapping noises as we came together.

"Today, Justine," he said with moans, "We move the special procedure to your anus."

"Yes, I want it!" I managed to say between gasps. He pulled his dick out of me and I felt how empty I was. He helped me into the froggy position again, and then pushed a finger into my anus. He put a little lubricant inside as I watched, then smeared the rest on his cockhead.

"The medical dildo dilated and prepared you for this procedure, so it should not be painful," he said. "Ready?" He rubbed my clit and I moaned again.

"Ready," I said, and he guided his cock into my rectum while he kept at my clit. I felt delightfully full, and like I needed to push out to let him in.

"There's a good girl, Justine, take it just like that, sweetheart, good girl...good girl!" I felt his cockhead slip past my rectal ring, and my legs quivered as I held them high in the air.

"You're doing so well," he praised me with ragged breaths. "Can you take a little more? Push like the good girl you are." I pushed out just like I was trying to poop, and I felt his shaft enter and my rectum close around him. "Almost there! I can feel you have almost taken all of me!" He encouraged tenderly.

When he said he was fully seated, he gave me extra rubs on my clit as a reward. I cried out my pleasure as I felt his cock fill me up and wiggle around deep inside my anus and rectum. He asked if I was ready to move, and I said yes. He leaned over and kissed me so deeply, and then he started to pull out and thrust back into my ass as he pushed my clit into the deepest throes of pleasure. His pumps were so strong, and his pull-outs were long and pushed me to extreme pleasure. My mind blanked out when he brought me to orgasm - I don't even know if I made noise. He screamed as my rectum clenched around his cock, and he came inside me. Dr. Weiss kissed me over and over as he held his dick inside me until he was completely finished; he kissed my mouth and breasts, anywhere he could reach. My pussy poured juice all over the exam table.

After we caught our breath and came back to our surroundings, he pulled out, and helped me feet into the high stirrups. He tucked his cock back into his pants, told me to wait where I was, and that he would rinse my bottom out for me. A moment later, he appeared with an enema bottle. He put a finger into my sensitive anus for lubrication's sake, and then he put the nozzle in and squeezed. I sighed as the warm water filled my rectum, and tightened my anus around the nozzle to keep the water in, and then opened it again when he told me to let the water and his fluids back out. We did this a couple of times together before he said he was finished.

He watched me dress, and then embraced me and gave me another long, deep kiss when I was ready to go. "My schedule is always open for you, Justine," he said. "Don't keep me waiting."

Dr. Weiss knew I wasn't that kind of girl.