Visting A Witch On Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stinkybutt frantically nodded his head up and down in agreeance, eager to stop the pain in his nether region. Maple withdrew her chokehold, and pulled her hand away, allowing his cock and balls to fall back into their natural position. Only, his cock stayed up. Looks like my little sissy enjoys having his dick tortured, Maple thought. She made a mental note. It certainly wasn't an impressive package, that's for sure. It looked to only be maybe three and a half inches long, at best. And it's thickness left a lot to be desired.

"That's better," Maple said. "Now I want you both to spread your legs apart and put your hands behind your head. That's good, I see that you're both quick learners, with the right motivation. This is your inspection stance. Whenever I ask you to get ready for an inspection, you are to take this position and hold it until I instruct you otherwise. Are we clear?"

"Yes, Miss," Princess Porkchop replied. Sissy Stinkybutt nodded along in agreement. Maple turned her attention to Princess Porkchop. Using her finger, she traced over the contours of her new slave's body, savouring the moment.

"Well Princess Porkchop, I think it's time I tell your sissy husband exactly how fucked up you are," Maple said. "On the surface, you look perfectly normal. You workout, watch what you eat, are fairly clean and organized, but that's all a cover. You desire to be dirty. You want to be filthy. You want to be a deprived cumslut who will do anything to get a load, no matter who it's from. But it doesn't stop there. You have a serious deviation for bodily waste. You love the taste of your own piss. You've even been caught by your husband sipping away on it, passing it off as apple juice."

Princess Porkchop was trying to stare holes into the floor between Maple's feet. She was unable to look at either of them right now. She was blushing so bad that Maple thought she might end up staining her face. Maple grabbed her hair and pulled her face back up, forcing her slave to look at her.

"Don't look away from me slave. When I am talking to you, I expect your full attention," Maple said. "But I think I want you doing something useful while we continue to talk." Maple undid the sash on her robe allowing the flowing garment to open down the middle. She slid it off her shoulders and threw it over the back of one of the chairs. Underneath, she was wearing a black leather corset that pushed her ample cleavage up, and two long black leather boots that ran up her legs almost all the way to her knees. She looked stunningly sexy, and it was very clear that she was the one in charge with the way that she was dressed.

Maple grabbed a hold of Princess Porkchops hair once more and pulled her down to her knees. She tilted her face upwards, and mounted it, smashing her sex into her slave's mouth. Porkchop didn't do anything other than stare up at Maple, her eyes starting to water from the lack of oxygen.

"Lick, slut. You might have fantasized about being enslaved by a male, but you will pleasure me all the same. If you want to breathe, I suggest you get busy," Maple said. It took a moment, but Princess Porkchop relented and started to service her Mistress.

"That's better," Maple said. She let go of Porkchop's head and let her breathe for a second before gently coaxing her back between her legs. "Where were we? Oh right, your love of bodily waste. You somehow love the taste of ass and waste. I have no idea how you discovered that one, but you are quite a filthy creature. You dream about being forced to piss and shit in your clothes and be forced to wear them like some kind of degraded whore. And that's why you're going to be my filthy little piggy."

"Sissy Stinkybutt, come over here. I'm going to give you a very nice gift right now. Come get as close as you can to your slut of a wife and start jerking that pathetic pindick of yours," Maple said. The man blushed but he did as he was told. He came over, got his tiny erect member within inches of his wife's head and began to stroke it, using only this thumb and his index finger.

"Sissy Stinkybutt, you really are pathetic, you know that? Your cock is so tiny. I can see why your bedroom is dead. That does not spark joy in anyone. I don't even think the seasoned plastic cockslut between my legs is able to feel you enter her. But don't worry, that's all behind you now. You won't ever penetrate your wife with that stub ever again. You're such a pathetic cuck, you know that?" Maple said. "The only one fucking your wife from now on will be me."

Maple waved her wrist and pulled Porkchop away from her crotch. Maple always enjoyed watching the look on her partner's face when she suddenly grew a cock above her pussy. She watched Porkchop start to lick her lips. It was clear that at this time she much preferred to worship a cock over a pussy, but Maple would have to change that. But that was a goal for a different day.

"Sissy Stinkybutt, which cock is bigger? Please point to it," Maple asked. Stinkybutt reluctantly pointed at her cock. It was an absolute monster of a unit. Eight and a half inches long, hard, and veiny. It looked like it belonged on a pornstar.

"Good girl," Maple said. "Now keep jerking it, slut. Porkchop, I doubt you need any further instruction." Porkchop devoured Maple's entire manhood in a single go. I guess she really did practice with her dildo collection, Maple thought. Maple was caught off guard by the expertise serving her cock. She forgot where she was for a moment, enjoying the pure pleasure radiating from her groin.

"Oh right," Maple said as she regathered her thoughts. "I guess it's only fair if I let Porkchop know about your secrets too, Stinkybutt. You love cock and ball torture and small penis humiliation. You browsed caption after caption of men being degraded for their inadequateness between their legs. I'm not surprised, you were, after all, looking for people who shared in your unfortunate reality. You've heavily fantasized about being cucked. About a man coming into your relationship and relieving you of your duty, and delegating you to being an absolute bottom bitch. You dream about being forced back into diapers, being left in your own piss, and the piss of others while your wife gets railed in the room next door. You've played with your ass, stretching it in preparation to take larger and larger objects inside your slutty boi pussy. Turn around and bend over."

Stinkybutt hesitated a moment, before doing as instructed. He bent over and touched his toes, leaving his ass well on display for both Porkchop and Maple. Between his hairy ungroomed butt cheeks there was a shiny red-jeweled butt plug shining back at them. Maple tentatively grabbed a hold of the plug and gave it a twist, eliciting a stifled moan from the gagged sissy.

"Did you know that he had this stuffed in his bum when he came out tonight?" Maple asked. Porkchop bobbed her head side-to-side on her cock, signifying that she had no idea.

"Wow, you've somehow managed to hide this from your wife for years. Good job sissy boy. Obviously, your secret is out now, so let's make the most of it," Maple said. She tugged on the plug. At first Stinkybutt's bum held onto it, but it gradually lost its hold on it, letting it go with a comical plop sound as it left his asshole gaping.

Maple pulled her cock out of Porkchop's greedy mouth. It's time to share the wealth, Maple thought. When she looked down, Princess Porkchop actually had a pout on her face, as if she had her favourite toy taken away from her. Which, in a way, was very possibly true at that moment. Not wanting to let a good thing go to waste, Maple put Stinkybutt's well-worn butt plug up to Porkchop's lips. There was a tentative sniff before she eagerly enveloped the plug with her mouth. Maple turned the plug around, making sure to get it fully wet with her pet's tongue.

"Lie down. Spread your legs and play with your sloppy wet pussy while you suck on your sissy husband's plug," Maple commanded, and Porkchop followed promptly. Maple picked up one of the chairs and moved it behind Porkchops head, then manhandled her new fuck boi so that he his arms and shoulders leaned over the chair, and his dangling manhood pointed down at his slut of a wife. Maple grabbed a hold of his hips, and lined herself up. She pressed the tip of her cockhead against his puckering boi hole and pushed in, the stretched hole offering limited resistance. He let out a stifled moan into his pacifier gag as the hard intruder pushed its way past his weakened defences. Maple waved her hand and the pacifier gag disappeared. Sissy Stinkybutt stayed quiet, only making small moans as Maple adjusted her position.

"So Sissy, who's the man in your relationship now?" Maple asked.

"You are, Miss," Sissy Stinkybutt said. Maple gave his ass a firm swat.

"That's wrong, slut. You will address me as Sir, or Master. That goes for both of you. I wear the pants in this relationship now and you two are both going to enjoy your new position as my two new bottom bitches. Is that clear?" Maple asked.

"Yes, Sir," Sissy Stinkybutt said. Porkchop nodded affirmatively, her mouth busy with her newest tasty toy. Maple began to withdraw her cock from her sissy's tight hole, eliciting the cutest moan.

"Beg me Sissy to fuck you. Make it good, or you won't get your treat," Maple said. She held her hips still, threatening to pull her pulsing cock back out.

"Please Sir, fuck my slutty boi pussy. Please Sir, make me into your degraded bottom bitch. I am a pathetic excuse of a man, and I need to be put down into my place as a tiny-cocked ass boi. Please Sir, fuck me in front of my wife. Show her how a real man fucks, because she certainly hasn't ever experienced that from me. Please Sir, I'm your pathetic sissy. Make me into a real mess, destroy my ass, I don't ever deserve to be able to sit properly on it ever again."

Maple's dick grew even harder and longer, filling her sissy to his absolute limit. She had heard enough. Any more excited, and her magical dick might actually rip him a new one. She plunged back in eager fucking her new toy. His begging soon stopped, replaced by unintelligible babble that quickly was reduced down to the cutest moans that Maple had ever heard come out of a boy. Let alone a degraded man nearing his forties. Note to self: I shouldn't gag him in the future. His moans are just too cute to pass up, Maple thought.

She wouldn't last much longer, and from the collar that she had put on him, she could tell that he had been riding the edge for a while now.

"Open your mouth, Porkchop," Maple commanded. "You may both cum." The room echoed in cries of pleasure as both of Maple's new bottom sluts erupted into the best orgasm of their respective lives. Sissy Stinkybutt shot his seed right across Porkchop's face, coating her in a thick layer of cum. Most of which landed in her mouth, which was eagerly swished around and swallowed.

The scene was too hot for Maple and for the first time that night she orgasmed, filling her new cocksleeve with her faux cum. Her two slaves were out of it, panting, coming down from the heights of euphoria. Maple grabbed the discarded buttplug and popped it back into Sissy Stinkybutt without any resistance. She rounded the table and took her seat, raising her teacup back to her lips, savouring the perfect blend.

She snapped her fingers and the scene changed. The tangled heap of flesh that had been her two new slaves had been moved back into their respective chairs at the table. They were no longer naked. Maple had made the effort to redress them in a new matching costume. Both slaves were dressed in a tight pink latex dress that flared out over their hips, giving way to set after set of exposed petticoats. A pair of white mid thigh high socks and a pair of pink Mary Jane shoes finished off their little princess costumes.

"As I was saying, the collars come with some features. The third feature, I came up with especially for you two messy fucksluts. While the collar is on, you two will be experiencing nocturnal urinary and fecal incontinence. Just a little parting gift so that you don't ever forget who controls your bedroom," Maple said.

With that, Maple ushered her guests to the door and sent them on their way home with a set of gift bags in tow. She told them that she expected them back first thing in the morning for their first of many diaper changes. She sunk back into her recliner, and sipped on her tea. It had been an excellent Halloween night.

One month later there was a knock on Maple's door. Right on time, Maple thought. She raced down from the kitchen to open her front door. There were her two newest and most favourite slaves, Sissy Stinkybutt, and Princess Porkchop. The two had been told to come directly over every Friday at six o'clock sharp to serve their master for the weekend, and so far, they had kept to their end of the bargain.

Maple greeted the couple and invited them inside. She closed the front door behind them and they immediately began their routine, as Maple went back to the kitchen to finish off dinner. They removed every stitch of clothing, and made sure to fold it up nicely and place it in their designated spots in the closet. They would then crawl on their hands and knees to the dining room where they would be served dinner in a shared bowl at their master's feet. While they waited, they would prostrate themselves at the foot of the table, waiting on Maple to finish preparing dinner.

When Maple came back from the kitchen she was surprised. From what she could see there was something black on her slave's backs. When she ordered them to stand up and turn around, she found that the couple had taken the initiative to have their slave names tattooed onto their lower backs, in a brilliant stylized font.

When asked how they had gotten them done, Porkchop explained that her friend, the one who had initially told them about Maple, was a tattoo artist, and she had offered to ink them up for free. Maple pulled her slave couple into a big hug and expressed just how lucky she was to have a couple of sluts like them. Unbeknownst to the slave couple, tonight would be the first night since Halloween that they would be put to bed together without their collars on. The diapers, of course, were not optional.