Vitamin G Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feels good doesn't it?" I said as I continued thrusting deep into her. "I knew you'd enjoy being my slut for the night."

As her breathing grew more rapid and her body tightened, I could tell she was about to cum.

Speeding my pace up, the table shook violently as a vase tumbled to the ground, shattering across the other side of the dining room floor.

"Yesss, Yesss, Yesss!" She screamed as her body started trembling uncontrollably.

I could feel her cunt tighten around my cock as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed through her.

"Fuck! Yes!" I moaned preparing to blow my load deep into her, "God you feel fucking fantastic!"

As she rode the wave of pleasuring coursing through her body, dopamine and adrenaline flooded her veins, waking her from her semi-conscious state, regaining momentary consciousness.

"Fuuuck! YESSS!" she roared as her arms flailed around in the air.

Unable to hold back any longer, my cock throbbing beyond belief, I plowed deep into her one final time as I shot my load into her depths.

Breathing heavily, her head fell back onto the table, as she let go and let her plateauing orgasm consume her.

Through an overexcited slur of a breath, she started to beg, "Pl-pleeease! Again! U-use me!"

As those words rang through my ears, my cock quickly stiffened back up once again, ready for more.

Pulling my cum infested cock out of her snatch, I tossed her around on the table onto her stomach, watching her legs fall to the floor.

Standing right behind her, I gave her ass a hard slap as she let out a dwindling squeal.

Running the length of my cock through her cheeks, I grasped her waist as I said grinning, "Ever had that nice ass of yours fucked before?"

With my cock still drenched in our juices, I pressed my head against her tight rosebud of a hole.

"God you're fucking tight," I said as I tried to slip the head of my cock into her, "Guessing this is a first..."

"Fuu-fuuuuck!" Rachel moaned through a semi-unconscious plight as the head my cock slowly slipped past her sphincter with a gratifying pop.

"Fuck!" I moaned as her tight ass gripped my cock with vigor. "God fucking shit you're tight!"

"Aahhhhmmmm" she moaned in a nonsensical craze.

Pressing onward and deeper, I had never felt such tightness before. Needing some more lubrication, I pulled myself out, fighting her strained sphincter, only to leave her gaping. Quickly plowing back into her tight cunt to lube myself back up, the sudden plow shot a spasm through Rachel's body.

With my cock once again dripping from a mix of my cum and her moist snatch, I quickly advanced back into her tight ass. Gaining momentum, I clenched her waist with a forceful grasp, digging into her skin as I pushed further into her, smacking my balls into her cunt.

Her moans continued like a broken record with each deep thrust, keeping on beat with the smack of my balls against her ass.

Feeling the need to release once again, I slowed my pace as I repetitively pulled my cock nearly all the way out before ramming back into her, keeping it nestled deep inside.

After a good minute of this, my cock cumbersomely slipped out. Instead of plowing back into her ass, my cock ran downwards, back into her tight warm pussy, causing Rachel to let out a loud ghastly squeal. The sudden change in holes made me ready to cum.

Grabbing ahold of her arms that were laying across the table, I pulled her up, arching her back as I shot my load deep into her.

Unloading stream after stream, I noticed she was out. Her body slump and dead to the world.

Pulling my cock out of her oozing hole, I made my way back to the living room, grabbing my phone out of my short's pockets.

Taking a few quick pics of my newest prize, I gazed around the room, engineering a plausible narrative for when she woke.

Gathering all of my things, I got dressed grabbed all of my belongings.

Walking past Rachel passed out on the dining room table, I emptied a couple of bottles of wine into the sink, keeping the emptied bottles on the counter. Dirtying up a couple of wine glasses, I put them on the kitchen peninsula.

Contemplating whether to just leave her on the table or take her up to her bed, I decided on putting her on the couch in the living room.

Keeping her clothes together, I laid her across the couch. Gazing across my conquered pray, I watched as my cum slowly leaked down her leg.

Doing one final pass through the house, making sure I didn't leave anything, I left through the back door.

It was an amusing walk home. The encounter of the last few hours replayed through my head over and over. I was hooked on this feeling of power and control.

Making way down my driveway, my mind quickly honed back in on my sister. I wanted to fuck her. Hard. I wanted her lucid while I fucked her. I wanted her screaming, no, begging for more.

When I used the drug on my sister the other night, she didn't remember anything hours leading up to when I actually drugged her. I was going to use this to an advantage. And hey, who knows, maybe she'll really love it.

12