Vivian Laaning Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ah but that was the sixty-four thousand dollar question! He'd had four relationships and they had all been very enjoyable from his point of view. Why each relationship broke up was now immaterial. He did not miss anyone of them, and had no interest in reviving any one of those affairs. Such sentiments were probably mutual for the females in question, but such belief did not cause any pain for Ray. Intellectually, he chalked up those sexual relationships as a learning process. In other words they wsere preparation to hopefully becoming irresistible to the woman, he would ultimately and exclusively desire.

So now the question to be posed: was Vivian just another learning curve female or THE WOMAN? Naturally, Ray reasonably was acutely aware, that this question was way too premature. For one thing if a woman is to be THE WOMAN one ought to love that woman body and soul. And Ray had to admit even to his subconscious that he did not know Vivian sufficiently well enough to be able to declare he loved her unconditionally.

Still if Ray were to establish a hypothetical criteria for THE WOMAN then Vivian seemingly met every requirement he would deem important. The first requirement that seems to be imperative in every heterosexual male, and Ray was no exception, is the question of her pulchritude. Ray truly viewed and considered Vivian as absolutely beautiful. Although he had to concede she did not have a pretty face, but still it was a striking face that suggested an intricate character. Intrinsic to the concept of THE WOMAN is that she should not be a "bimbo" or look like what universally would be perceived to be a "bimbo". In contrast Vivian's face certainly screamed a woman of substance.; She was the complete opposite of a nondescript anonymous female, that would generally go completely unnoticed in public.

Beauty aside, sexual compatibility would have to be a prime consideration as well in contemplating the attributes of a desired THE WOMAN. Presumably one would want to marry THE WOMAN. In such cases marital fidelity would be an imperative for a successful marriage. Considering the sex he had just enjoyed with Vivian, and compared to all the previous sex he had experienced, Ray could see himself being faithful to Vivian. His imagination could not contemplate better sex with anyone else, and to pursue a variety of females simply for variety of experience could get very old fast.

Finally for Ray to secure the charms of a hypothetical THE WOMAN there is a practical consideration for marriage. Ray was going to inherit his family's farm and thus he would be a farmer. Ray suspected that the lot of a farmer's wife would not be attractive or appealing to most females in contemporary America. However Vivian was a farmer's daughter, and had already demonstrated to him her acceptance of a farm life environment. Her uncomplaining acceptance of her never ending chore of manually milking four cows twice every day, convinced Ray that she belonged to a small pool of available females that would be amenable to living on a farm.

The fact that Vivian was so unpopular at school suggested to Ray that she was not desirous of becoming cosmopolitan. Typical of his male chauvinist attitude he discounted Vivian's goal of attending college never mind the main campus of the University of Wisconsin at Madison. He thought this was just her method of marking time until she would find a husband to marry. So weighing all these facts as he saw it Ray believed a farm life should have great appeal for Vivian. The only question would be whether Vivian was attracted to him. Considering her enthusiasm to the sex they had, it would seem that the answer to such question would have to be affirmative.

When Vivian emerged from her shower demurely clad in a robe, she said, "You might wish to take a shower yourself Ray and I'll make us some breakfast. Bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast OK with you? Coffee as well?"

Ray replied, "Yes that would all be delightful."

As Ray was showering, the laudable attributes of Vivian that he perceived in his mind were enhanced. She seemed the quintessential traditional farmer's daughter. She had to be the absolutely ideal mate for a farmer in general, and particularly for him. He realized it was way too premature for a legitimate proposal of marriage. Still he could foresee after just a few more dates he might pop the question and the wedding could take place in conjunction with her high school graduation.

Since the University of Wisconsin, Platteville, was not too far away from his family farm, it was an easy commute to attend classes. He could envision having Vivian reside at the farm taking on what would become her normal farm duties while he would complete his education. Perhaps she could even become pregnant, and they thus, would get an early start on their own family. Such were the happy thoughts Ray contemplated, while he showered. As he was wanted on the farm he got fully dressed, before he got to the table to partake of Vivian's deliciously prepared breakfast.

Vivian looked a bit quizzically at Ray as she was looking forward to some more sex after their meal. After all she was attired only in a robe plus some handy slippers to facilitate immediate sex once they had finished eating. However she held her tongue as they enjoyed their morning repast. They got along cheerfully as they indulged in some small talk in getting to know each other better. As they finished their meal, Ray advised Vivian that he had to return to his farm as his father required him to help assist the work on needed repairs to one of the barns.

Reacting to this unwelcome news, Vivian got up from her chair, and shed her robe to become instantly naked. As she espied a bulge developing in his crotch Vivian broke into a wicked leering smile.

She said, "I believe your father can spare you for a few more minutes longer to allow us to indulge in a quickie."

Without heeding any possible protest Vivian pushed the breakfast table aside so she could face Ray directly. She then deftly unzipped his fly and freed his engorged penis. Forcing his pants and briefs down for easier access, and without further ado, she grabbed his cock. Settling on his lap she impaled herself on it. She placed her hands on his shoulders so she could lean backwards as far as she could, to afford him a complete and enthralling view of her bouncing boobs, as she commenced an energetic sexual bump and grind. Ray although initially caught by surprise still, had the presence of mind to lift up his butt when she released his pants and briefs. He also placed his hands on her waist to allow for an easier copulation.

Vivian reached her orgasm first and screamed out her pleasure. She continued fucking until she sensed his spurting sperm filling up her vaginal canal. Then she collapsed upon him; embracing him lovingly as she hyperventilated. Ray for his part held onto Vivian tightly as his thoughts of Vivian becoming his THE WOMAN was reinforced in his mind. Vivian soon snapped out of her post coital revelry and became pragmatic.

She disengaged herself from him and stated, "Well OK I guess your father needs you, and I can't stand in the way of your duties. But if anytime you are free give me a call on my cell, and I'm sure we can make some arrangements. Here's my cell number and I think I'm going to rest before resuming this day."

At the suggestion of her sister, Vivian had some business like cards produced by a local printer. The cards were imprinted with her name and the message: 'For a good time call:' with her cell number following. The card included a loving heart symbol to leave no doubt as to what a 'good time' would entail. Erica had opined that the card would more likely be retained by a male recipient then a telephone number scribbled on a piece of paper, which could be inadvertently lost.

Also the card would more likely induce the card holder to actually contact her even if the card was presented after only a very casual contact. The use of circulating the card to any male contact should pave the way of establishing a stable of willing and satisfying studs to rely upon when her sexual needs became overpowering to her.

Vivian obtained one of these cards from the pocket of her robe where she had previously stored it, and handed it to Ray as she donned the robe over her. Then unceremoniouly she went to her bed to lay down. As the door of the bedroom was open Vivian was still in full view to Ray. She calmly opened her robe to allow a complete picture her vagina dripping with his oozing cum and her female juices; the result of their after shower sexual congress. With a smile she inserted a finger into her vagina and swirled it around before withdrawing it first to her nose to sniff at the acquired fluids. With a languorous smile she inserted the finger into her mouth to suck and taste it.

Such further audacious sexual action by Vivian had the solid impact of cementing his adoration of her. Ray then readjusted his clothes for departure. As soon as Ray was starting to depart, Vivian waved her hand murmuring, "Until next time!"

Ray then left with his head full of wonder at the overpowering allure of the sensational Vivian Laaning.

12