Vivian Laaning Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In contrast to the TLR orgies, a man can have sex with up to twenty-six different women. Each of these women are mature and experienced, and certainly know how to pleasure a man. Best of all, you don't have to die before you can enjoy the sinful pleasures offered by the TLR."

Vivian burst out laughing at such an outrageous observation. All she could say:

"Oh lordie, Angela! You are truly something else. What that is, I'm not sure, but it certainly is something else!"

Angela continued after Vivian's laughter died down:

"As for your first question, I reiterate again no matter what, Ralph is definitely MY MAN, and just as surely I'm HIS WOMAN. Yes both of us even before we're actually married expect to enjoy extramarital sex just for the fun, and variety of the experience. Because such sex is not going to be clandestine we have no problem between ourselves concerning this issue.

"It would be another matter if sex with someone else becomes so intense as to contemplate abandoning the marriage. However for that to happen, the attraction to such other sexual partner has to trump the solid bond of attachment between Ralph and I. Considering, the hedonistic raison d'être of the TLR, it is unlikely Ralph will fuck a woman there, who as a result, would entice him to leave me and run away with her. Likewise I can't see myself meeting a man at the TLR, whom I would want to run away with; I would simply be interested in fucking him, but that is all."

Although Vivian could comprehend, and perhaps even agree with Angela's reasoning for her unorthodox sexual views, she still could not countenance the conclusions. Of course she knew that her own slattern behavior gave her no credibility to criticize, but still she had to object. So she said:

"I can see that the TLR might have appeal to mature couples who may have become complacent with their ordinary sex lives, and were seeking excitement elsewhere. Which begs the question, why would you be interested in having sex with an older man as opposed to the young virile stud of your husband, whom you seem to be happy with? But never mind that, are you really jaded with sex with Ralph from the past six weeks that you need variety in sex already?"

Angela sensed that Vivian was not on the same page with her regarding her outlook. She saw the futility in trying to make Vivian understand her innermost feelings and emotions; especially since she was unsure of them herself. So she tried a flippant response if only to stop herself from delving negatively into her inner most feelings. She responded:

"First of all, Jed has assured me that at least half of the membership of the TLR is of my own generation. Therefore, I'm not restricted to fucking only old fogies at TLR orgies. However, I do have a secret desire that would be satisfied by Ralph and I participating in TLR orgies."

"Oh yah! Really Angela? Pray please tell all!"

"It stems from an assertion that one of my English Lit professors expounded in class. She proclaimed that no matter how exciting, flamboyant or heroic a character, an author could conjure up in fiction, the same would not be as intricate in personality nor as interesting as a real live person even one that is perceived as the most dullest and insignificant person one may encounter in actual life.

"As you know Ralph is a math major, and he is pursuing a curriculum that would eventually result in him attaining a PHD degree in math. With such a degree usually most private companies would want to utilize his educated skills to concentrate on military applications; but the same does not hold any interest to him. Thus, most likely he will end up as a university professor of mathematics.

"As for me, I'm not as ambitious. I'll finish my BA here, and complete an educational training process, whereby I'll be licensed, and qualified to teach English and perhaps History in high school. Whether Ralph and I remain in Madison or switch to another town wherein there is a major university, I'm pretty sure we will be perceived as a staid and prosaic couple amongst our friends and acquaintances. After all what could be more duller than a math professor who stutters and his wife, a frumpy high school teacher?

"Before you protest Vivian, yes I'm well aware that I can look terrific when I'm all dolled up. But I can also look unattractive, and especially insignificant, when I let my hair down and make no effort to appear presentable. Coupled with drabby clothes, I'm certain I can make myself unattractive to almost everyone, male or female and especially my students. Besides nowadays with the prevalence of news stories concerning female high school teachers having sex with their students, one can't be careless about such things.

"Therefore I imagine that in the future most people will overlook us believing that we are not worth their regard. I will be thereby comforted in the belief that they will not be privy to the fact that Ralph and I are leading an explosive smouldering sexual passionate life. We're not dull."

Vivian stared at Angela for a long moment after hearing this. Finally she said:

"You know Angela you're weird. You know that don't you?"

Angela replied:

"Oh I don't know about that. Au contraire, I consider myself to be a well adjusted young female."

They both laughed. As soon as she stopped laughing and giggling, Vivian stepped off her breakfast stool, and removed her terrycloth robe to display her magnificent female nude body. She then declared:

"Well then my sweet well adjusted young female, it's perhaps time you demonstrate your professed young femaleness."

The well adjusted Angela replied accompanied by a wicked smile:

"With pleasure!"

Thereupon, Angela unceremoniously disrobed, dropping her article of clothing on the floor. Then, hand in hand the naked women trooped to Angela's bedroom. They mounted the bed and laid on their sides facing each other lovingly.

Their osculation was intensely passionate, surprisingly so to their conscious minds. It's not like they were in love with each other, and in fact, their conscious minds were well aware of this fact. Still there was something special about their friendship, and not just their sexual relationship either. As a result their kissing was absolutely mind blowing and totally pleasurable.

As far as Vivian was concerned, her most intense passionate lesbian experience was Erin Falconbridge. She truly loved Erin as much as any person can love another person. Their relationship broke down only because each of them had a different agenda for their life's destiny. They separated not hating each other, but instead wishing the best for each other. They came to an adult realization that their relationship was not going to work permanently, so that all that remained was to remember their acquaintanceship fondly.

Vivian's only other serious lesbian experience was with her sister Erica. This experience definitely was not serious although paradoxically it was not necessarily insignificant. Vivian viewed their mutual lovemaking as masturbation on steroids; and she presumed Erica felt the same. In any case her love for Erica as her sister was not elevated by their lesbian byplay, nor was it diminished when considering societal condemnation of such presumed aberrant behavior. The only effect the latter notion had upon them, was that neither of them broadcast their closeness.

However, sex with Angela Black, soon to be Angela Peterson, was a different kettle of fish. First of all Vivian, never mind the sex, viewed Angela as a true female friend, something she had lacked as she was growing up. Angela was not intimidated by Vivian's supposedly arrogance of superiority. Instead she embraced the great personal qualities Vivian possessed which she indicated was her true attraction to Vivian. Having sex was merely icing on the cake.

Similarly Angela viewed Vivian as a special female friend as opposed to a mere lesbian lover, even though the two of them indulged in such activity. Before this point in time Angela would have imagined herself to be a closet heterosexual. She smiled inwardly at contemplating such thought, as it ran counter to societal norms of what one ought to be ashamed of.

The point, though was that Angela was truly following the path of a completely committed lesbian lifestyle. Meeting and fucking Vivian changed all that. Yes Vivian indulged in lesbian sex but Angela realized that the same was not necessarily Vivian's sexual journey, or for that matter neither was it her own. Finally, meeting and fucking Ralph completed the one hundred and eighty degrees turn of her sexual viewpoint and got her to emerge out of her heterosexual closet.

Given all those suppositions, Angela no longer viewed that sex with Vivian was a test of her sexual proclivities. Instead her dalliance with Vivian was merely an enjoyment of a happy sexual experience, and nothing more should be read into it.

As a result, both women while harboring only enjoyable thoughts in their minds, were able to ignore the incidental intense passionate outpouring of feelings emanating from their lovemaking. In other words, they were able to enjoy their sexual intercourse without any emotional trepidation. They moaned and sighed in accordance with their unabashed pleasure of exchanging sexual stimuli to each other, but they remained forever actually emotionally detached from each other.

Their lovemaking cumulated with each of them tribbing against each other sideways. The sensation of each other's pussy rubbing against and stimulating one's own pussy was exotic. It was a total erotic turn on, that erased any errant or inconsequential thought either one of them might have had prior to the commencement of their kissing each other. The tribbing led to both of them experiencing an exquisite orgasm that could not be relieved except by remaining in each other arms until the mutual passion abated. They were hyperventilating something fierce as well as perspiring copious amounts of sweat.

After recovering from this intense lovemaking, Vivian got dressed and left. As Angela's apartment was not too far away from her own, Vivian walked exhibiting a saucy smile all the way home.

12